Why do normies try so hard to identify with this cunt?

Why do normies try so hard to identify with this cunt?
All over social media, normies post short clips of Mr.Robot where this guy talks about how society is fucked up, as though they somehow weren't part of the problem.

What's with this new age of cringe? People purposefully trying to make themselves look like outcast who understand the world or some crap.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rNfzbPAD8FE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Esmail
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if the show was at all realistic he'd be on Cred Forums instead of ranting about leftist shit

hell you even see him browsing Cred Forums during season 1

because that's how normies operate

cool show tho'

Did he ever say anything like "fuck globalism or its the kikes?"

DARK IS YOUR PAST

>mr. robot
Is he an actual robot? I thought I got lost into /r9k/ for a moment here.

these normies are so fucked up, as though i'm somehow not part of the problem

what is this new age of cringe? People purposefully going on pol to make themselves look like outcasts who understand the world or some crap

Why can't you just ignore them? Is that too hard for you?

Mr.Robot is written by reddit-tier burnouts. I really don't understand the popularity of the show. The only upside to the show is the cinematography which is not nearly enough to make up for the vomit inducing script. House of Cards is another show guilty of this.

nope, he said "it's happening" at some point but that's it

except people arent linking pol on facebook or whatever. normies who are too scared to actually go on Cred Forums watch this garbage and feel special.

>i want all the (((red pills))) without taking the ones i dont want to take!

It's just a new type of empty virtual signalling.

>"Yeah, fuck the corporations and shit dude!"
>He posts from an iPad

Good show

because ideology brainwashed outcasts aren't "part of the problem"?
You think you deserve praise and respect for being socially awkward and mumbling about how society sucks?
And now you get mad at normies for faking something you never had in the first place.
grow up pls.

wtf i just bought the special edition blu-ray of fight club

Kek yatangaki

i really dont understand the belief that society is horrible

Good show
Most the fans suck tho. (obviously not in this thread)

Nah, he's politically a normie (that actually actually do something instead of complain).

Whatever, it's too see the kike system destroyed. But after that it's probably liberal-leftist-anarchist shit again.

(didn't watched season 2 yet).

>mfw my therapist literally said she had been watching this show and I reminded her of him because he's into IT and quite detached from society
Not even meming.

May as well said I was fucking sheldon cooper.

I'm literally changing therapist over this. Never see a female therapist. Ever.

I agree with you. Both Mr. Robot and House of Cards are pleb television at best. Mr. Robot has some really interesting shots and great cinematography but the writing has taken a fucking major downturn this season. ENOUGH WITH THE FUCKING CLIFFHANGERS ESMAIL. We get it, Elliott is an unreliable narrator and everything may not be as it seems. You played that card in season 1, got anything else faggot? Also that blonde, Portia Doubleday I think her name is, is perhaps the worst actress I have ever seen in my life. That cunt can't emote worth a damn.

This show was HEAVILY pimped in as "Cred Forums, The Show" by the producers. They'd hired some ham-handed dorks to post the same fucking pic and almost word for word comments about how great it was like once an hour. They seemed to think having a 'fresh' thread about it on page one as much as possible was a Noble Goal. Needless to say the spamming turned everyone off.

No he screws his dealer within the first few episodes if I recall

bazinga xD

>implying that character is dumb enough to be "red pilled"

Wew and i considered watch this.

let me tl;dr

>oh i am a hackerman xd le ends le justifies le memes
>uh oh i killed someone and lost my mind im seeing things
>did anyone else see that? x[
>i am gay

Man, have all your pals get a MR REDDDIT hoodie then you can all be unique outcast h4Qer5 together!!!

I save imagery about holocaust lies, protocols of zion and Hillary lies to feel special.
whats the difference?

you dont watch mr robot where they dont talk about that tinfoil and not spread those things around facebook? i would hope not. hide your powerlevel

>needing a therapist

Just get over it whatever it is dude

The show fucking sucks. Complete pretentious fag shit. As evidenced by stupid fucking normies identifying with it.
>Babbys first realization that maybe society isnt what it seems, proceeds to announce it all over goybook

His whiny fucking voice overs about how lonely he is are so cringeworthy too. Story was slow and unexciting. Alot of leftist shit jammed in. Also unbelivable 'hacking' scenes, and try hard plot twists. Gave up after 5 episodes

P much this.

Hipsters complaining about hipsters.

Just look at this scrub , literally thinking Cred Forums is some secret club.

>haha, fuck those normies guise xD we're the real underground hardcore doodes!
I cringe whenever I read "normies". Like 50% of school students are using it. It completely lost its meaning. Don't you see the fucking irony, you god damn retards?

Is that a man

Did he hack Fbi?

Yes, unironically

>offering an opinion on a sample size below 45%

wew lad

He was browsing Cred Forums in one of the episodes

quick somebody photoshop faceswap eggmans face in

I watched the first season,
the first episode was cool

but yeah. I hide my folders of edgy conspiracy shit so my missus doesn't think I hate everything

Looks like a tranny klebold

>thinking Cred Forums is some secret club.
Used to be.
>I cringe whenever I read "normies". Like 50% of school students are using it.
Are kids, or normalfags really using normie now? Memes have gone too far.

i never said it was a secret club, i simply said you dont go post pol shit on facebook and act edgy in public places revealing your power level whereas mr rotundo faggots feel the urge to post cringe worthy quotes from the show and half ass ideologies they caked up from watching it.

at least if someone says normie here it's on user, not your fucking cringey facebook account with your name attached to it.

now go to back to Cred Forums and shill your faggoty half assed fight club matthew broderick wargames wannabe show

What the fuck. This tl;dr makes no sense for me.
I saw the first episode and thought they would have some real life coding in it (IT student). That was the appeal for me.

So you wanna tell me this show is a edgy, liberal, gay pushing, hacker show? Are there atleast some memes or are they cringy too?

>mr robot
>not in sega font

Is there even anything you people like?

wait what? did he actually turn gay in season 2?

I saw a female therapist, they're shit. Don't see anyone, talking about problems just keeps them fresh in your mind so they won't go away, therefore you keep seeing a therapist and giving them your shekels.

>People purposefully trying to make themselves look like outcast who understand the world or some crap.

Welcome to Cred Forums, enjoy your stay.

Gay sex riddled crap show. Note kissing club sequence here, this was the season one promo.

no they haven't.
its just a trend
lots of people do it so I should too

lol doge pepe hitler did nothing wrong

yes he literally sucks dicks

lmao

nah man he just fucking loses his mind because he's a weak beta bitch. as much as he knows how to use ubuntu to hack, he's a pussy who gets caught up in serious shit and breaks down hard.

i'm hoping he dies at the end and is on the floor saying "i am a robot, i have a robot vagina"

We like hating jews

>modern underground hackurz mang
>FACEBOK so real!
>TOR! UBUNTU! NET! and other magic words
>i am twitter activist therefore i can identify as that hoodie bad boy

Reddit the show

haha le epik Cred Forums is one person meme kys faget

>>thinking Cred Forums is some secret club.
>Used to be.

lel secret website

I watched 4 episodes of this show, first episode is the only one worth watching, it's pretty shit after that.

This desu. Episode one is close to perfect and it gets worse.

Kek

but dude he's like caught up in some stuff man, you wouldnt understand (watch more!)

There's an episode in the second season where Elliott, while particularly stressed out, is in a group therapy thing and goes on an angry tirade about religion and leaves, and a few episodes later he apologises for it, and in an interview Sam Esmail explained how it's supposed to be unreasonable and unhinged of him, but I guarantee there are tons of idiots who agreed with everything he said.

Cred Forums is todays facebook

it's funny when you say it out loud

You just know the show is going to reference KEK/Pepe this season -- because it IS COOL!!! and hip, and with it and NOW. It is what the cool kids are doing! To learn more cool hackErz stuff watch more episodes.

>ironic shitposting
But we do

Vikings is a good show.

yeah he got computer aids. he was fucking too many gay computer assholes

There's a reason a show is on television - because it's deemed popular enough to draw in an audience.

You're just being a faggot. Everyone has role models and likes to roleplay that they're more important than they are. Everyone falls to peer pressure and social constructs. If humans didn't do this they'd probably kill themselves.

It's happening right now on Cred Forums. Can't you see? The "redpill" is pretty much exactly this same phenomenon.

>Used to be.
This.

Rules 1&2 newfags.

the sopranos was good
lots of the edgy mememystics like sam hydes epic comedy stylings

i guess the majority of the users are kkk storm weenies who fuck david duke on the reg, got it

Yes. Cred Forums used to be muh secret club and people tried to keep it that way because massive influxes of newfags do absolutely nothing good. How new are you, exactly?

yeah man im like totally tapping into that 7th chakra of the global collective

*blaze*

Not anymore

I haven't seen it but I'm assuming its superficial garbage that doesn't really critique what is really wrong with society. Its just more Jewish propaganda, promoting a faux revolution rage against the Machine.

he used codes to haxor shit and wears a mask like anonymous

yeah man hack the system i saw that movie in the 80's and 90's and that last one the cowboy bebop movie remember he hacked japan whoa man i am like totally predictively programmed to fight the hack wars now. where do i sign up on the anonymous youtube channel? i will send them an email [email protected] hope they accept me

Cred Forums was much better when it was full of underage liberal Americans who wanted to look at Hentai all day.

>unbelivable 'hacking' scenes
The hacking is the only half-decent aspect because it's (mostly) accurate.

>t. Cred Forums

Cred Forums was better when it wasn't chock-full of faggots from Reddit.

I agree, and it's surprising that they didn't enrich the show with a nigger Viking tribe.

Back then Cred Forums was just Something Awful's Reddit.

>literally hitler
Stay butthurt about differing opinions fagget

In a smart twist, we didn't see full penetration so the writers have left us wondering if they actually had sex or just laid naked next to eachother.

It's not bad. Has its gay parts, and a few parts of the "hacking" almost reach CSI levels of silliness but for the most part it's the show that gets closest to IT and hacking.

I try not to be so red pilled I can't enjoy things because that fucking sucks. Just ignore brainwash attempts or creator ignorance and move on.

He's Cred Forums all the way; old Cred Forums though not the consumerist shit hole that is now Cred Forums.

If you wanna get a sense of this level of autism just visit the other chan Cred Forums

Best character coming through

Mr. Normie

This show is the ultimate fedora show. You know how many times ive seen the "fuck society" video shared?
>Trendy haircut
>Trendy clothes
>fuck society

wew lad.

I laugh everytime i hear the line "We fell asleep with the TV on while snacking on a bag of GMOs" jesus fucking christ. The just throw in any low hanging millennial fruit in that stupid show.

>What's with this new age of cringe?
How young do you have to be to think this is new?

I know myself and a lot of others like it because it gives an accurate representation of hacking; which a significant amount of the time relies on social engineering not the crap normally in movies. They also use Kali Linux which is the go to if you are L337, and the old ass vulnerabilities he says are real; for example he uses "zero day" to compromise an android phone which was a real thing.

wrestling and cartoons - mothfucker

So his chromosomes were altered to remove that pesky Y?

Doubt.

More likely its missing a chromosome.

If I had a dollar for every human gender, I'd have 2 dollars.

My gf is trying to make me see one cuz basically I'm kind of a piece of shit when it comes to alcohol. I also have some skeletons which I'll take to my grave and no push mum I jumbo will get them out; sorry bae!

Generally people know when they are getting hoodwinked into believing that things are good in society, but generally cannot identify the direction the falsehood is coming from. All this edgy liberal shit just seems to be throwing up a smoke screen or misdirecting the growing sense of unease whilst saying "Its rich white males that are causing all your problems".

> night time boards
Oh man, this got to me.

I lurk 99% of the time and here are my 2 cents.

Culture is like a disease, it spreads from person to person and makes unions stronger. Cyberculture is normal culture on steroids because of the speed of the medium it spreads through. I think Cred Forums culture has been in the decline for ~7-8 years or so and it slowly being erroded away. You can readily sport people coming form other mediums or at least being more accustomed to other ways of expression. For example the free (you)s this is karma from reddit, there you also have huge amounts of people trying to post witty one liners and you can see this transferring to here. Facebook has no culture, luckily, otherwise this place would've been wiped out. You can literally see dozens of cultural artifacts (memes) people bring here from other places.

I'm not saying this is bad, this place needs visitors to survive and nobody will be a purist and stay only here and you can't avoid not being influenced by others. The problem I see with the boards in general is that they don't create culture, there's nothing new. I've a friend with whom we posted here and we don't need to exchange pictures of memes anymore we know 90% of them and can just type them out in less than 10 words. It's kind of sad, nobody says 'lurk moar' anymore, people expect to engage right from the get go without understanding how things work. Things like 'shitposting' used to be novel but it gets run into the ground so freaking fast it becomes another buzzword. Nobody is creating, everyone is exchanging the same old things and when they find something new they spread it around like the black plague. (I'm guilty of this myself)

Chan culture is dying out and interesting times are ahead of us.

Pic related, old macro.

>autistic user goes on a rant to his therapeutist
>talks about Facebook level "fuck society" points
I love it.

Arfcommer?

Blackface is offensive to blacks

Nerdface is offensive to nerds

Autismface is offensive to autists

sites gay bros

I watched a montage video of the 1st season.

>a lonely man disconnected from society
Omg that sounds just like me

>sees humanity for what it is and all the bullshit
holy fuck it's like they tailored this show just for me

>is a very deep critical thinker and ponders the mysteries of life
this is my show

>shows him in bed with some super hot cyberpunk chick
Nope, can't relate anymore. Thought he was a hermit but apparently sex isn't a problem yet he bitches and moans about being alone.

I'm so tired of people complaining in life yet they get sex like it's eating an apple, they're literally having the most pleasurable experience in known existence and they're still miserable. Fuck'em.

I miss old Cred Forums I had many interesting discussions and was the only board I really went too. Now its fucking generals out the ass0

ITT: Uncultured degenerate film cucks who are unable to appreciate a masterful example of modern day story telling

>this plebeian trash is """"Masterful modern day story telling""""""
jesus fucking christ.

This show sure went down the drain with season 2.

Sex really isn't that amazing you silly virgin.

Wtf, this dude is Egyptian?

Looks nearly white (southern European type).

WE

Show is pretentious as fuck. Elliot is a douche. Mr. Robot is alpha.

Elliot goes into hipster, SJW anti-religion tirades, gets triggered. Mr. Robot tells him to stop spazzing and being a bitch.

"That's right Elliot, you're useless millenial cunt. This is why you created a representation of your father, a middle aged man, to get shit done."

>What's with this new age of cringe? People purposefully trying to make themselves look like outcast who understand the world or some crap.

that's pretty much the best description of this board though m8

He's a coptic christian; literally the purest egpytian blood out there. I guess we wuz kangz after all, huh?

>season 3 will be about a counterhacker group opposed to f*society whose symbol is a green lizard whose aim is to do ""EVIL"" things, as opposed to the great and benevolent actions of the leftist moor hackurr
screecap this folks

If it wasn't that amazing there would be 7 BILLION humans on Earth.

its the same reason they like the wire. they like to fantasize about being one of the down trodden without having to deal with it all the time like they would if they were at the bottom

also they like answers spoon fed to them. give them a underdog and a narrative and they are putty in your hands

You're on no-fap aren't ya?

Cry more like.

can someone tell me what this show is about? i read the whole thread and still dont really know because it's all people that have seen the show. you can give me spoilers and shit too cause im never going to watch it.

niggers nigging niggerly

what episode is he browsing Cred Forums? i wanna see dis

Something about leftist hackers and a guy who works in IT and is supposed to be autistic, but really seems pretty low on the scale that gets involved with them.

I watched a couple episodes and he seemed like Reddit incarnate.

Lol, replace jew with stormfag.

It's your perfect dose of Fight Club x V for Vendetta, also edgy, of course people are gonna be all over that.

>le strong women can fight too
>lesbianism

i still watch it though

Portia Doubleday is fucking hot. Show sucks tho.

> People purposefully trying to make themselves look like outcast who understand the world or some crap.

> literally Cred Forums

TOP. FUCKING. KEK.
The irony ITT is amazing.

>uses social media
>compares themselves Mr. Robot

These two things.
B10wnD4FuQ0ut.wav
/thread

We're the REAL Mr Robots, huh guy?

>The just throw in any low hanging millennial fruit in that stupid show

Basically this - it's on par with BBT.

It was probably inevitable that the Cool Outsider entertainment factory would eventually hit robots. But nobody except a true freak still wants to be anything like them for real.

>You know how many times ive seen the "fuck society" video shared?
See, you're the problem.

Dressing like Mr. Rodit is so cool, all my friends bought the gear -- we are cool now.

That's kinda gross.
I won't stop enjoying the show though.
t. a NEET hermit of 5yrs

Yeah, that was a bit weird.

>"Cred Forums, The Show"
I definitely got that impression.
At least that it was an outsider's perspective that was shaped by those new-age "anonymous" retards.
Kinda cringe, but not enough to drop it.

Naa he's a froggo.

They never understand anything even remotely close to what the chans or their ethos has to offer.
Just don't bother showing them anywhere near you're alien views around this realm.

They have their uses.
They can teach you how to be you're own therapist, so you can stand up straight on your own two feet.
It only feels like 5% of what they actually do, but it's worth it imo.
You hardly find it anywhere else.

Ewww wtf? lol

"SOOooo anti-social" -- as seen on Facebook

Person of Interest.
Artificial Super Intelligence when.

wait they actually do this !?

holy shit how can you use social media and not get anoyrisms in your dick

Fuck talking about shit.

I'm the only one who needs to know my internal dialogue.

Ayyy...
Nothing against a little formicophilia.
I mean it faggit.

The only decent social media is twitter feeds from news agencies.

Everything else is absolute trash.

Bump

You mean I can absolve myself of responsibility AND be a victim at the same time?

cuck are not known for having a partculary strong backbone

Commodifying revolution does not involve truth or successful action.

Why can you just not come to England?

Righto old chap, I say, you just got BONGED

My hometown started an small unofficial boxing club around the time of Fight Club. It was called "Friday Night Fight".

We boxed (with gloves) in an old gravel pit. Shit got too big after two months and the police showed up and told everyone to go home. They said if they caught anyone else boxing in the gravel pit again they would be arrested.

Kinda sucks but at least they gave the boxing gloves back after they warned us. It was pure magic while it lasted though.

It was Cred Forums homepage

When his white female friend fucked that nigger for no reason I lost interest.

I like the show since the depiction of IT is pretty close to reality. My only gripe is that they went too far out in S2 with the whole Manchurian Candidate and Multiple personality thing.

Thank you.

It was just to pander to us obviously

Why do normies even pretend this shit is deep?

What the guy basically whines about is wealth inequality. He whines about how people are too dumb to see DA MAN screwing them over.
This shit isn't even anti-government. It's just Marxism.

As a socially awkward hacker, I identify with the character Elliot Alderson more than anyone else on TV, especially when I saw that he snorts morphine but keeps the dosage to under 30mg a day to avoid building a tolerance and becoming a junkie.

About to torrent the entire 2nd season and binge watch it.

7 Billion,... Let that sink in... Without a credo / guideline / ruleset that is followed, humans will destroy themselves in the next 300 years, easy.

Jews pushing autism as mainstream and hip. Buy water filters now before they push their final solution.

Is this not the cringiest shit on TV?

youtube.com/watch?v=rNfzbPAD8FE

The guy even insults Mel Gibson, who is the most red pilled man in Hollywood.

FULL OF SHIT

My mom told me to watch this show.

After 6 episodes it just seems like a shitty fight club.

>Le society wants to be sedated by consumer goods. So let's fuck shit up.

>Le plot twist. She was your sister. He was your dad. omg xDD

>haha i'm gonna identify with mr cool crazy hacker man that's looks like a skeleton and has opinions that can be "edgy" without actually challenging anything. wow look at how gaunt he is he looks so hopeless haha i bet that's how i look wow man i sure hate society and corruption and wallstreet

>Le society wants to be sedated by consumer goods.
The irony is lost on the people who watch this shit.

The show doesn't shine light on any of the actual issues we are facing, it doesn't give any solutions either. All it does is the same shit it talks against, it sedates the consumer and distracts them from real life issues.

Call me when Mr Doctor addresses black on white violence and open racism that the media is downplaying, or the fact that they are ruining race relations by flat out lying to the general public (i.e saying the violent thug had a book in his hand when in reality he had a gun, and there was no book anywhere in sight).

Fight club is so good that decades later it still breathes some life into a derivative tvshow who's watchers would be too weak to fight but can identify with drug degeneracy, muh autism and using facebook.

It's cool to be an outsider now. Or, rather, it is cool to present yourself as one. Actually being an outsider now is still as painful as ever.

You basically summed up the whole show. I could never get into it because that reason.

>only white guys are cucks and bisexual wealthy murderers

>not graduating to project mayhem

its socialist crap "moneyless society" bollocks but the character and motivations are believable so its all k

A moneyless society isn't even socialism. That's just straight up communist. That's literally communism.

Because normies wouldn't recognise depth if they were penisslapped into the face with it.

Every normie believes he is special and different.

Okay

>Uses Utorrent 3.1.2
Suspense of disbelief destroyed.

The show sucks, overall. I made it through 2 episodes before I couldn't handle the cringes.

People identify with this show, because it allows them to identify with being an "outsider" - but not an outsider because they're fucking worthless, an outsider because they're so super smart, and are on the fringes of society doing "great stuff", when in reality they're just on twitter posting their every mundane thought.

My roommate watches it and from the clips of it I see and explanation I get he seems like the most autistic and deluded idiot represented in television yet. I have no sympathy or respect for this arrogant faggot. Those hollow eyes only seem to invoke disgust and cringe, nothing else not even violence against the sad fellow.

This show is so fucking shitty, I don't know why people like it so much

>It's TeeVee. By definition it is not going to be high quality art.
>As TeeVee its mission is to provide a vehicle for ad sales while delivering a consumable Entertainment Product.
>People tune in to TeeVee shows largely for escapism, not education. It is not a documentary, and if it were then it would not have caught on.
>Fight Club set the standard for Wake Up calls in Normies. Normies watch TeeVee and spend shekels on advertiser products.
>It is not aimed at Cred Forums NEETs. Rather, it is aimed at the Normies who might have an eye slightly cracked open.
>Even many Normies are beginning to sense that something ain't right, that something might be coming.
>Current and recent timely news events help propel the story and engage the audience.
>Along the way, tiny little red pills are scattered all over and can more easily be digested and shared.

I enjoy the show and cringe sometimes as well, but the hate here is misplaced. Take it on its own terms, and look at it as a sort of Project Mayhem working within the corporate entertainment arena. Normies are ALWAYS going to msinterpret, over-identify, and post stupid shit on Normiebook. So be it. It's success is a sign that there is hunger for something besides Stupid Family Show With Laugh Track.

Reminiscent of ISN on Bab5, telling a lot of lies because of who they work for but putting in small bits of truth where they can.

I think it's the episode he first tries to look up F Society, talking about 'no traffic on any of the major boards' or something

Only seen a few of the episodes.

Lots of the writing tries so fucking hard to be edgy and gritty to the point of absurdity. The pacing in some parts is terrible, like when Elliot is trying to social-engineer his way into a datacenter. Some of the characters are completely unlikeable, especially the "hot" jaded ennui-consumed girl haxx0r.

At least, with the computer and hacking related material in the show, Mr Robot gets it better than any other show.

My gf thinks Elliot reminds her of me because I'm a very private aspie programmer who uses drugs and doesn't like to be touched.

I'll still keep watching the show, though.

guys its just another fight club for "tech" manlets.Everything and I mean EVERYTHING is copy pasta from fight club ,but with computers ,hackers and FBI.

>Cred Forums fag who thinks hes special and out of the system because he posts on Cred Forums

Kys nigger

Tyrell says he loves him at the end of the last episode, Elliot doesn't remember the 3 days after the hack.

It lets you believe that Mr Robot had sex with Tyrell, a known faggay, during his 3 day fugue state

I haven't seen the 2nd season in its entirety (only the 1st episode) but he's neither full normie due to his mental illness but not an aspie either.

He isolates himself and """hacks"""", so he's not a full normie bnut in the first few episodes he fucked his drug dealer and has some friends, so he's not a reclusive NEET either.

.webm relatd is more akin to your typical Cred Forumsentooman.

never really thought of watching this show. I am actually studying in network security / pen testing and its pretty boring.I enjoy it and have fun, but I can't see how you can make a tv show about a l33t h4acker unless its just simplified over dramatic garbage...

Doesnt he have sex in the first episode or some shit? How is he a robot

>why does X try to identify
the show was made to pander to le edgy memer

good show, but fuck me, look at plebbit/mrrobot

the cringe is extreme. le edgy 18-25 yos with their fan theories and fiction.

almost puts me off watching it

literally the first episode

>almost puts me off watching it
>look at plebbit/mrrobot

Maybe don't look there?

robot doesnt mean what you think it means on tv

aye I haven't after going the one time. fucks sake man. its literal cancer

Shut the fuck up reddit

He goes on Cred Forums's home page or a mock-version of it. First episode.

because even normies feel alienated. also kind of the point of the show, really

For fucks sake man, it's just a tv show. Open the windows in your parents basement, go outside for a walk, there's a whole world out there.
The first episode, but it's not Cred Forums, it's some other probably made up for tv image board.

Because they're normies

>2016
>spending time on normiebook

>All over social media
>social media
I bet you also have friends.

Fucking Normies.

'I am not like all these sheeple. I am different' said everyone ever.

>All over social media, normies post short clips of Mr.Robot where this guy talks about how society is fucked up, as though they somehow weren't part of the problem.

A little off topic but is anyone else friends with sluts who post anti slut shit on FB? Litterally the sluttiest bitches I know are always making posts like "I remember when young ladies had class!". Or Single moms making comments about women slutting it up and shit? Maybe it's just in my circle but it's fucking hilarious.

I giggled a little when he didn't have an online presence, and one chick questioned him on why she couldn't find him on fuckbook.

Redbull me on Mr Robot. Is this the new normie-magnet like Game of Drones?

t. doesnt watch the electrical semite

So it's the Big Bang Theory but with gay sex and drugs?

pretty good show for passing some time. superficially touches on some interesting questions, but sometimes le edgy

5/7. Perfect

Dude was an FBI undercover trying to get info on her. If she fucked a white guy for no reason you wouldn't be complaining. But, you're an insecure cuck who gets triggered by television shows.

Kek, I don't browse Faceberg much, but I have seen that as well

LA CHANCLA

Darlene is his sister
mr Robot is a figment of his imagination
Tyrell is real
Romero wasn't killed by the Dark Army

Most of Season 2 shows how they were in over their heads and that their plan was stupid, and they acknowledge it. The evil corporation is one step a head of them and is already pushing their own crypto currency. Elliot was basically their sleeper cell all along, and they planned for him to do this (And by them, I mean the shadowy power brokers who take on the role of an illuminati like society). But, Cred Forums doesn't watch the show and can't handle leftist ideologies being presented to them at all, so they chimp out.

That being said, I'm kind of upset that this show is becoming super popular. I just don't want Rami to change the direction to appeal to a wider audience.

It's big bang theory with less whites and more autism

>I really don't understand the popularity of the show.
Good play and cinematography is very difficult to quantify and describe. It just clicks in place and works. This is why pilot series exist.

I had two good female therapists, just to be fair. But the best I've had was obviously male

Big Bang Theory turns into a dark depressing show if you filter out the canned laughter. One time I was depressed and found a few episodes of TBBT on youtube and watched them drunk with all the lights out in my living room while drinking beer. I felt dead inside that day, but I slept like a baby after.

So I decided to check my ZOGbook, and its literally just videos being posted. The only legitimate post with words was from Donald Trump.

How bout you faggots just not watch the show? Why bloviate on a Azerbaijani transexual meme depository?

>I just don't want Rami to change the direction to appeal to a wider audience.
If anything I think it would just encourage him to fuck with people more. Remember the 1980s throwback intro with a fucking Alf cameo? Shit like that.

Would be cool if you see him posting on Cred Forums and using the WE WUZ KINGZ and laughing his dick off.

>bulletinonline

Never noticed that Cred Forums and leddit are also in his shortcut bar

We're two branches to the same tree despite people's protests

kek i thought i was the only one observing this

Impressionable cunts its all.

>front page
>not specific board
>bullet-in
Fuck Mr. Normie.

Love the part when some CTO guy comes over and says "dude is that linux" and robotfag is like "Dude i thot linux was obscure and no one new about it except hackers, this CTO guy must be l33t for using linux"

wew mindblowing, cringiest shit ever.

This show's absolute shit and not interesting at all. Maybe that's because I'm a CS student.

> "I'm not like other girls" - Every Girl

That episode was fucking surreal, and I loved it. I'm excited for Season 3, and I lost my shit at this seasons finale.

His face is just begging for a Pepe shoop.

>ctrl+f
>type "normie"
>32 hits

>bbc
>huffington post
>ny times

Fuckin' normie shit

>Marxism
wat

This image literally messed me up as a kid. It's from Beyond Belief right?
Thanks for posting lol.

...why would he be on Cred Forums? He's a mixed-race anarchist.

I'm a mixed race comp sci major ;^) not even joking

except you're allowed to take a hoodie off

theres lots of mixed race anons on Cred Forums

sounds schizoid

>muh angst
I hate people like him, ffs.

this img is fucked

this show is very annoying. a very mediocre and cringey attempt at a a liberal POS version of Fight Club, or something. and that guy really has a retard face

>a very mediocre and cringey attempt at a a liberal POS version of Fight Club
So when do you plan on watching the show?

Yeah, so what if he has schizophrenia? Just get over it man.

Cred Forums is actually hilariously diverse. Look at the datamining and ancestry threads.

I watched the whole Breaking Bad in a bit over one weekend. I tried to do the same with Robot, but the show became annoying when so much focus was put on the protagonist being a mentally and socially retarded junky. That's the only reason I stopped watching half way thru the first season. It really was cringey.

What I hate is that some of his thoughts and opinions are ones I already held but had been mocked for by the same people who then turn around to post videos of him sayin git. Ok, sure, some of the points he made are better articulated that I may have said, but I had said them only to be mocked by normie cunts who suffer terribly from solipsism, but its on a TV show? Fuck, it must be deep and insighful, right?

Neck yourself you fucking kike

I'm part Jewish

>complaining that normies are complaining about flaws in society
>on Cred Forums

Unless you're contributing to making a change for the better; you're also part of the problem.

The entire storyline follows the narrative that Occupy started.

It's pretty annoying to be honest. These people take pride in being cynical and then just become anarchist ideologues.

>hurr I'm drowning in debt
>durr it's going to take 5 years to pay this off with my 6 figure infosec company salary
>I CAN'T WAIT 5 YEARS TO GET ALL MY MONEY REEEE
>The system is broken man *hits blunt*
>Let's take down the world's economy

And the same people who believe this shit call us privileged

>What's with this new age of cringe?

Nah. Cred Forums is the world tree while plebbit is Nidhoggr. Eventually Cred Forums will die and Snacks will finally come back.

>"depressed" addict nerd loser
>has qt female friends who knows a lot about computers (of course)
>there are 10/10 hotties everywhere who are also huge computer geeks (of course)
>muh income distribution
>muh soginy
>the protagonista who's a loser gets laid without even trying to

you know, most fiction is already pretty bad, but if it looks like it was written by a 10 year old fat retard then things get specially cringy

not trying to sound like a hipster but this series is popular because of how terrible and unrealistic it is, if it was about actual hackers (skinny or fat social outcasts with a lot of free time and autism) then nobody would give a shit

>bbc
>huffpo
>nyt
>Cred Forums
>reddit
>most likely spends all day browsing and cross posting on each one simultaneously
This is ctr

>10/10 hotties everywhere

Literally not a single 10/10 on the show or anything even close to a 10/10

where the fuck are the mods

They're all Ollie Parker without knowing it desu

You forgot the part where the protagonist is essentially a highly intelligent mastermind and the two female characters both end up admiting that he was behind all the legwork and that they're shit in comparison.

>Darlene, Angela, & that Muslim chick
>10/10's
Pick uno. Not to mention that Darlene is his sister and it kind of makes sense for her to be interested in computers too since that's what their dad did. Also, Angela knows jack shit about computers and she was hastily taught how to execute a few commands on a terminal so that FSociety could hack into the FBI. The only other girl who really knows how to code is that muslim chick.

Why is this autistic lead trying to hold onto his autism as his best feature? You dont have a monopoly on being a colossal unsuccessful fuck up

>Not a single 10/10
>Not wanting qt pyscho Finnish wife who will kill for you and is okay with you fucking other chicks if it benefits the family.
wew lad

What is Mr Robot even about?

It's come full circle. The Normies are becoming the edgelords they've always claimed to despise.

>Sticking your dick in crazy
Not even once

The show was made to get out in front of the rising narrative of people getting sick of (((capitalism))) and try to pigeonhole the kinds of people who have the chance to make a difference.

By building a show and narrative you terminate any thought relating to the subject, people just go "Oh like that show Mr. Robot!" when you try to talk to them about any of them peripheral subjects the show attempts (and utterly fails) to address.

This is how these fucking kikes work. They build rails for people's brains to slide along and all of this media is just the grease. God forbid anybody think independently.

M8, this girl is so loyal to him that he helps cover up a murder he committed by having one of her lackey murder another dude who was going to cave and go to the cops (She had been paying him to keep quiet beforehand). They're both crazy so it works.

It's about how the modern world has created generations of mentally damaged individuals living in an equally damaged society. The most severely damaged people of all aren't locked up in an assylum but rather are the ones running the show, and the whole fucked up system survives simply because of a collective ability to stick our fingers in our ears and refuse to pay attention to anything beyond whats on the internet / where our next meal is coming from.

Or it's just a fucking TV show, Jesus Christ. It didn't even become that popular until Season 2, and it's still relatively niche as far as I'm aware. You don't have any evidence to back any of those claims up.

I don't understand why someone would pretend to be an outcast, it's a miserable existence.

Oh Tyrell and Joanna are perfect for each other, I agree. I just wouldn't fuck her because I'd wake up with a decapitated horse head in my bed or some shit.

Her little stunt in the season 2 finale was savage as fuck btw. Bitch literally risked her own life just to tell that CTO guy that he's a fucking pussy. I laughed so goddamn hard when she called him out.

He may be an outcast but he's a sexy outcast

This show is FILLED with leftist propaganda. Gay sex scene, Trannies, team of every colour and religion. They literally didnt even hide it in this show.It became so cringy at one point...

This, Elliot is basically a version of the complex mysterious guy that girls are attracted to because they want to know more about him. He's essentially what depressed NEETs on /r9k/ wish they were. He wouldn't have a hard time pumping and dumping sluts (Shayna) because those sluts would never get close enough to him to realize all the deep seated mental problems he has. The only reason this doesn't happen more often is that elliot never puts himself in social situations unless he has to.

>Letting the mounties run you off

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Esmail

He's a fucking semite, the show is filled with leftist bullshit and if you don't think TV is powerful in feeding people propaganda then you're just retarded.

Season 2 got big because that's when they started introducing all of the most degenerate shit.

>ideology is only compatible with a single race

Watching Lost when it was airing up to the last season, was fun.

>everything may not be as it seems

Everything is exactly as it seems. S1E1 nobody fucking looked at Mr. Robot, people only looked and spoke directly to Elliot. Whenever he was let into the Fun Society building the nigra stared Elliot down but completely ignored Mr Robot making it blatantly obvious the twist at the end was going to be that it's all one big ass Fight Club story.

S2E1, Elliot's structured life, watching the basketball game with his new nigger friends that looked just like inmates, again things were obvious from the start that he was in prison.

There hasn't been a single twist or shock moment in the entirety of this show that hasn't been completely fucking predictable episodes in advance.

>tfw we are more diverse than Clinton-shill groups

Give examples please, cause I honestly don't think you've even watched the show.

>He's a jew that means he's a part of my retarded conspiracy theory!
Fucking stormfags, man.

>Warning: explicit content
>For when the roasties and normies get too toasty
Gets me every time.

Elliot looks like the kind of guy who would browse Cred Forums and /r9k/ simultaneously.

“Society, my dear, is like salt water, good to swim in but hard to swallow.”
― Arthur Stringer

It has always been a "normie" think to criticize society. That tradition goes back hundreds of years, way before Wilde and Dickens.

popular culture is really cool

t. redditor

>Season 2 he comes to regret the entire thing and realises it's just a wankfest
>normies don't understand the basic premise of the show

Does that mean we'll become the new upper class? Oh goy, I can't wait.

I still don't understand why they wanted to bring the system down.

Mr. Froggo does literally use Cred Forums though

>Recent and Popular Posts
>Paranormality
>Furries
>Gamer Clans

Good to see fake Cred Forums is as cancer as real Cred Forums.

Um, that's the mainpage. Have any of us even seen the mainpage in 5 years?

we have a main page?

ISSOU

Boring incoherent storyline

Because he's "dark and edgy" and breaks all the rules to expose how "vulnerable we all are in the new age"
Basically the same reason every fucktard wanted to identify with The Joker after dark knight rises

> remember you're here forever.

He actually doesn't and that pic is proof of it, he just brought up the site to get it in the camera shot.

He comes to regret his actions and philosophy when he sees the damage it causes

I thought this show was about r9k too

>tfw she actually used the bartender to prepare her for the cto choking her too

There's something appealing about his Robin Hood act, bringing down evil-corp and wiping away our debts... Other than that, the dude is mentally ill, and his partners in crime are all psychopaths...

holy shit this meme. i never got it when it was made and i still dont get it. but it brings back fond memories

How about showing Tyrell as a faggot banging a male secretary and beating up homeless people?

Angela's lesbian scene? That chink tranny? It's all just >muh diversity, white ppl r bad, smash da cis-tem!

>hurr I'll call him a stormfag that means I win the argument!

get the fuck out

This show is stupid as fuck. Watch the shield instead.

It has diversity trash in it but it's not shoe-horned in unnecessarily

The gay tyrell thing serves to set him up as a degenerate, it's like when Patrick in American Psycho fucks prozzers and watches porn whilst working out

Surely to God you have a filter by which you can drown out multicult shit by now, otherwise how could you enjoy anything these days?

>tfw a year ago I was desperately trying to get to the main page my typing /main/ /home/ as boards in the url
Haven't been on it since I first started browsing around late 07 and I was really starting to freak out at hoe I access the homepage of a website I've spend 40% of my life on

>Normie calls himself a robot
>But has a gf/bf
>Friends
Same here.

what is mr roboto. some hamburger emission? tell me why i should care

The only reason I watch this show is because I'm an Egyptian copt and I feel like I'm obligated to.

burger tv show about a hacker with a severe mental illness

doesnt this post belong on Cred Forums then i come to pol to talk about niggers and kikes, not about roboto teleivision hacker

The show's shills got kicked out of Cred Forums.

It's called the interNET. The whole Hacker thing is a massive baited trap.

>otherwise how could you enjoy anything these days?

I don't watch TV anymore, it's all garbage or has enough retarded narrative built in that it makes it unenjoyable.

Now I'm just focusing on working out, building my guns and working on my car. I stopped playing video games back during GG. I'm glad I did considering they ruined my favorites series with propaganda (Deus Ex) and now people are getting jewed even harder with games like No Man's Sky. I still follow the industry since my job is sort of tied to it obliquely.

I know the "Ironpill" isn't for everybody but I feel so much better physically and mentally. I stopped watching porn too (still jack off though).