Dawkins says transsexuality is normal

Check mate transphobes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vyIbeaEYH5I
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_nature
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/12/the-astonishing-village-where-little-girls-turn-into-boys-aged-1/
abc.net.au/science/articles/2009/04/08/2538860.htm
washingtontimes.com/news/2009/nov/3/aborted-fetus-cells-used-in-anti-aging-products/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infanticide
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(((Kill Yourself)))

sounds like Dawkins is a FAGGOT

youtube.com/watch?v=vyIbeaEYH5I

wtf i hate botswanan lionesses now

Nobody cares

Isn't that a case for mutation rather than transgenderism in animals? It isn't as if there was a medical operation done on the lioness to give it these characteristics that matched the way it felt, and humans need lots of drugs and surgery to become a transgender like the example lion.

So lionesses can just grow a mane if they feel like it? Sounds like we are missing an important piece of the puzzle.

>we see plenty of examples in nature

rape is natural
murder is natural
eating your children is natural

What else is new with dawkins the leftist cunt

Does this mean I can eat babies now? That happens in nature.

Transgenderism gives people less fulfilling lives on average so if it's possible that it can be caused as a result of social conditioning then such social conditioning should be minimised.

So throughout scientific history not a single one of these fucking disgusting miscarriages of biology was ever find now that one exists

It's completely normal

K

I guess it's not a completely mutated abomination of evolution

it looks like it has a ballsack

I hope dawkins knows that he's committing a logical fallacy.

So is cancer.

>lions get their dicks cut in half and turned inside out
wtf I'm transmissile now

That's not transsexualism, that's being a hermaphrodite.

Genetics, desu

there are species where animals can change sex

>Some species exhibit sequential hermaphroditism. In these species, such as many species of coral reef fishes, sex change is a normal anatomical process.[1] Clownfish, wrasses, moray eels, gobies[2] and other fish species are known to change sex, including reproductive functions. A school of clownfish is always built into a hierarchy with a female fish at the top. When she dies, the most dominant male changes sex and takes her place.[3] In the wrasses (the family Labridae), sex change is from female to male, with the largest female of the harem changing into a male and taking over the harem upon the disappearance of the previous dominant male.

we see plenty of bizzare mutations in nature

that doesn't mean they are "normal" in any way

Transgenderism is just for people with very low self esteem and wish to change themselves. It's basically a way of killing yourself without dying.

It's a natural anomaly.

Wtf I love trans now

AYYY LMAO

his point is that transsexuality is natural and he is correct

the people committing the fallacy are the ones who say "its unnatural therefore wrong", and they are not even correct on the point of fact either

just because something is natural doesnt mean it is not also disgusting

also no animals mutilate their genitals and demand to be called women as a result of this behaviour so meh

they were never alive to begin with the twisted fucks

Yes mental illness is natural. Its like saying flue is not natural

>An increasing number of lions are biting off their dicks and committing suicide.

SJWs own Twitter. As a public figure, the poor bastard was henpecked and traumatized into compliance with the Feminarchy.

Hey look Dawkins is a degenerate faggot.

Who'd've known.

I used to believe I was trans then I realized how much of a mental illness it was.

>lets poison the lions like we poison the LGBTQs
>it's natural in nature, guys

George Soros will have to pay for this.

This is the problem with the unnatural argument.

People need to admit that they simply find it disgusting and disturbing. Or that it causes social ill. Saying it's unnatural isn't a good argument and it will lead to trans being even more normalized. Same thing happened with the gays.

He is well known for it, is he not?

>rape is natural
>murder is natural
>eating your children is natural
THIS

Cannabalism is natural.
Incest is natural.
Bestiality is natural.
Necrophilia is natural!
Fucking VORE is natural!

WHY THE FUCK DO SOME PEOPLE ACTUALLY THINK THAT SOMETHING BEING NATURAL MAKES IT OKAY?

some breeds of snail are both male and female

therefore all human beings are biologically hermaphrodites

Of course you can do it.

Whether you should, or would, is another matter entirely. By definition anything we do is natural.

Why do some people think calling it unnatural is an argument? 'cuz it's a common one, from fags to abortion to trans to women's rights.

If people stopped calling it unnatural it wouldn't be a topic of discussion.

>vore is natural

maybe if you're a reptile or fish or some shit, but that shit is impossible without first ripping it to shreads for mammals.

It is a genetic mutation. There's no such thing as natural transsexualism. Just because I want to be a girl it won't give me boobs and a cunt.

>Dawkins provides proof that feminism exists in the animal kingdom

Whales (killer whales in particular) are mammals and they swallow fish, other mammals, baby whales whole.

nobody is questioning how the lions mutated, but everybody is supposed to accept it as natural now?

i don't buy it for a second. something is up with those lions and i think humans had a hand.

point taken

>not posting the gif

In other news, hermaphrodites exist.

Does that mean they're automatically transgender by birth because of a genetic defect?

Is it ok if I make my boyfriend grow boobs and a cunt for tricking me into loving him?

it should be recognized as mental illness because it impairs a person's ability to reproduce and fit in socially with their peers.

also if they want penetrative sex they're at risk of disease. the reason HIV is so common among homos isn't just because of their number of partners but that the anus can sustain a much larger viral payload than a vagina.

natural doesn't mean functioning as intended

Not mammals though.

Actual transsexuality (in fish or whatever) in nature occurs when there is an imbalance of sexes. Maybe, women stopped acting like women and men started acting like men which induced this abnormal behaviour in the first place. Either way it's a sign of societal disease.

It's called mutation, Richy D. Jesus Christ he's so obtuse when he wants to be.

Kek

Animals can be unnatural too.

>caring about what Richard Dawkins has to say
It's like caring about what Hillary wants

articles say it's from a development problem during pregnancy

so it's basically just like homosexuality where the fetus gets exposed to the wrong chemicals

They're probably confusing 'unnatural' with 'abnormal'.

When it comes to sodomites, the correct argument is that it's ABNORMAL for any functional society to be openly accepting of them. Any society which does will fall into a swift decline until either they sort their shit out or a new culture which doesn't accept faggots takes over.

Homosexuality can't ever be the norm, and that should be obvious even if you just looked at biological reasons for it.

This. So trannies should be able to grow a womb if they wanted to, its all about wanting it apparently and trannies just don't want it hard enough.

Almost no one is say it's "unnatural". Most people are either calling it a mental illness or just saying they're tired of being told they have to accept and encourage these people.

no one cares EXCEPT that 0.01% of the population taking up 15% of media space for years gets a little tiresome

Let us rape and murder our fellow man, then. I can give you plenty of examples from nature.

Don't remind me

>WHY THE FUCK DO SOME PEOPLE ACTUALLY THINK THAT SOMETHING BEING NATURAL MAKES IT OKAY?

People think that gays/trannies are not okay because "hurr its unnatural"

No you fucking psycho. Go back to your degenerate board

>it's not in nature
>it's ok because we're human and different from animals
>it is in nature
>it's natural
can't win

>mfw I'm going to beach

>random genetic mutations and changes in the environment lead to changes in appearance and behavior in animals
Holy shit Dawkins, stop the fucking presses!

But I don't wanna be gay!

There's more to it than that as money is involved. The bulk of the conspirators likely in it for the short-term financial gain without considering the hazards. Military is interested too.

Wouldn't be the first time a mentally ill demographic was treated like money-making lab rats.

But in those animals their gender isn't genetically determined. Unlike humans, dogs, cats lions etc.

this is why zoologists should stick to what they know, running zoos.

by this logic, every woman who grows a moustache is transsexual.

Dawkins fucking sucks at logic.
It's like saying that, as an example, because there are rare mutations in some cats which cause them to have 7 claws, that having 7 fingers should be considered normal.

Lions also rape, commit incest, and murder the children of rival males. All naturally. So I guess it's cool to do that now too because nature does it.

>strawman
So I take it sodomites/trans don't have any other reason to think it's okay then. Riight.

that stroke he had mustve really fucked him up

Wait what if I fuck a girl in the ass am I still a sodomite?

there's instances of extreme gender dymorphism in fish

hell you got the Angler, a female, and the little dinky male that will latch onto her for life.

It's not a genetic mutation. That's kind of retarded, to be honest.

Most likely it's a hormonal imbalance. You know, just like with our trannies. There's a similar phenomenon when cows have twins, and one of the twins is male. The hormonal imbalance will result in what is, in effect, a trannie calf.

In fact, when I was young and browsing Superzooi, there was a picture of Buck Angel. That was the first time I'd ever seen a FtM naked, and someone asked "what is this?" and someone answered with the term for such a calf. A "kwee", in Dutch.

>we see plenty of bizzare mutations in nature
>that doesn't mean they are "normal" in any way
It literally does though. It's rare, but it's a normal thing that happens in nature.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_nature

Yes. And also kinda gay.

What if she asks me?

>Five lions have a genetic abnormality
>This means it's okay for humans to cut their dicks off and pump themselves full of drugs

dogs will hump pillows or their peoples legs occasionally aswell, what does that make them?

As long as you're keeping your sexual immorality out of the public that's between you and God.

I don't know, but then again I've never really seen the appeal of anal in the first place so I'm not the one to be asking about that.

That's going to make the next instalment of Finding Nemo verrrry interesting...

>a hair mutation is proof that lionesses want to surgically transform their vaginas to penises

Tell her to shut up and maybe pinch her clit.

it's not normal in nature when humans are involved

consider that the dindus will spread chemicals to poison lions and other predators. once that poison got banned they probably moved to all sorts of other concoctions. they don't care about lions they will do what they think is right in removing them.

I'm saying Googles made the Lions gay

The distinction people are missing here is that being born with some condition is not a choice. Rape is.

Of course, the fact that all these things occur in the natural environment DOES explain why people feel so attracted to that shit, and will make up loads of shitty rules around these cases.

Though, something like cannibalism is pretty rare in nature, probably due to the likelihood of passing on diseases.

Autism.. I mean atheism will rule the world

But I bet that lion didn't chop off it's dick and started to take pills. Either way trannies are disgusting and should be gased.

Proof masturbation is natural and christfags should shut up about it.

Yeah, because hermaphroditism is transexualism.

Either Dawkins is becoming retarded, either he is not the one behind this post.

Moreover, the article states that these lionesses are not fertile. Litterally an evolutionnary mistake doomed to disappear.

>listening to closed-minded Dawkins

their owners*

I never felt that appeal too. Thing is my girlfriend asked me to that. Should I use a condom to avoid infections?

Neither do lions wear clothes or post in the internet. If that's your argument, you shouldn't even be here to respond to my posts, according to your own retarded logic.

Of course, you've already made up your mind and get triggered by people even just talking about it.

I hate Dawkins more than ever

Cancer is natural.

Psychological and behavioral dysfunctions do appear in culture as in nature, I don't get why he thinks anyone should be surprised by a bunch of probably retarded lionesses. And he seems to forget conveniently that with that logic it could be argued that pedophilia, bestiality, incest, hebephilia, rape should be considered normal since it's something occurring in nature.

I always warn gays not to use the Natural argument. That goes for this too.

Nature is not a good thing to point to for an argument of justification.
Take the reproductive habits of ducks.
It's rape. I don't mean they just rape. I mean rape is so integral to their reproduction that they have literally evolved around it. You ever seen duck cock? A duck vagina?

Don't use the nature argument. NO ONE. FOR ANYTHING.

Nature is fucked up.

Pic related it's a lioness disemboweling a water buffalo through it's anus.

>animals do it/have it so we humans should make it ok in our society

animals also rape, eat their own children, cannibalism, male nudity, etc

Dawkins has always been a dumb faggot.

Hasn't he also said that it's harmless for priests and shit to molest boys?

>Though uncommon, maned lionesses have been regularly sighted in the Mombo area of Botswana‘s Okavango Delta (including the individual pictured below), where the lion population may carry a genetic disposition toward the phenomenon, according to Luke Hunter, president of the big-cat conservation group Panthera, which collaborates with National Geographic’s Big Cats Initiative. (The Society owns National Geographic News.)

It literally is a genetic mutation. Female Hyenas evolved to have penis like clitorises to the point where they are indistinguishable from males, but it doesn't mean they're not females. Dawkins is a fucking idiot who always bends science to his pre-determined argument, no wonder he invented the word meme, he is one.

>The distinction people are missing here is that being born with some condition is not a choice
Neither homosexuality nor gender dysphoria have any known genetic indicators, and there is an overwhelming degree of evidence that suggests both things to be largely (if not entirely) cultural phenomena.

Hell, the whole idea of gender was made up in the 50's by a (((psychologist))) who then experimented on twins by doping one with drugs and sexually abusing it in order to try to convince it that it was a girl. The twins committed suicide, the study failed, and IN SPITE OF THAT gender is still used as if it's a proven concept and not just another subversive tool.

All of that is true, by the way.

Look up (((John Money))) and the Reimer twins for yourself.

wtf i hate memes now

nice

I unsubscribed to a lot of so called Intellectuals when they became cucks for the EU.

Brexit's happening will save europe in the end, but only if so called intellectuals get discredited first.

if a man spontaneously grows a vagina, I'll accept that

if you want to cut your dick off, you're a retard, just like the guy who wants to bash his head on concrete

Are we all really Africans? Red pill me on this.

The meme that we all started in sub-saharan Africa and yet the genetic distance between black people and the rest of the races seems to suggest otherwise.

>consider that the dindus will spread chemicals to poison lions and other predators. once that poison got banned they probably moved to all sorts of other concoctions. they don't care about lions they will do what they think is right in removing them.
Can you show any evidence at all to support such a ridiculous claim? What makes you think people were involved with these lions in the first place? Also why are blue ducks in danger of going extinct from being predisposed to homosexuality? Do you believe the blacks and the jews are behind that one too?

it's called evolution you fucking idiot. Also Asians/Europeans interbred with neanderthals.

Kek

the issue is that every single other race is considerably more closely related than Africans are to any of them

If Dawkins said that then it must be true.
After all he's the most enlightened human alive.

I buy into the theory that neanderthols were white, because they habitated colder climates

so if that be the case, NO we are all not descended from africans. the so called eve gene isn't conclusive enough.

This shit has to stop.

There are instances of homosexuality and gender change, as well as parthenogenesis in nature. It does not mean it can be applied to humans.

Same way as there are fish who can briefly fly, it does not make them avian.

Humans are sexually dimorphic species, there are 2 sexes. We reproduce by having males and females. Just because two males or females decide to forgo the other sex and stay within their own, does not indicate normalcy.

tl;dr - humans may, unfortunately, have gays and trannies, BUT IT IS NOT NORMAL!

Nice appeal to nature, faggot.

www.cbsnews.com/news/poison-takes-toll-on-africas-lions/

this was reported in 2009, and i have no reason to doubt they stopped trying to kill lions in this manner.

Spoiler alert.

Dawkins is a Tranny cross dresser, soon he will become "her".

sounds natural to me senpai

Animals eat their own shit and offspring. Many such cases.

Scientists have made insects gay by using various chemicals, thus proving that homosexuality can be cured/spread

It is fucking disgusting. Just don't use the its not natural meme. Because if we did things naturally that means rape should be allowed or murder. I'm against trans faggots because it's simply disgusting and their brainwashing our kids.

because there were two migrations out of subsaharan africa. The first evolved into aborigines, and the second evolved into all the other non-african races. There are subsaharan blacks who are genetically closer to europeans than to other subsaharan blacks.

Source?

Are you saying enough men started acting like men and the rest are causing the increase in traps and mtf?

Jeb's a mess.

So we can conclude that animals can be mentally ill aswell. Cool.

We should all aspire to the noble animals which eat their own shit and vomit and fuck anything that walks.

This is the limits of Naturalism and why its so absurd to pretend there is morality when your only examples are savage beasts of the jungle.

No check this

I guess rape, murder and genocide are cool too then.
They happen in nature.

Yes

>dawkins says

stopped right there norgeposter

This. No reason to get upset over anything that isn't valid

Then Hittler did nothing wrong literally

proving yet again, degenerates are mentally ill and know jackshit about human biology

Why do you retards automatically assume, that he is trying to make a case for transsexualism?

He simply refuted a very common and clearly flawed argument against it. He is the type of person, who would do that, just because the factual inaccuracy annoyed him.

atheists BTFO

Nice proxy Dawkins. Now go back to twitter.

Confirmed: Dawkins rapes babies

>it's a libshit argues that it's natural therefore it's okay post

cannibalism, infanticide and necrophilia are natural too

it happens in nature, so it must be true!

That's not my problem. My problem is just because animals do something it means we should do it as well because it's "natural"

I remember some more primitive animals, like amphibians, being able to change gender under sertain conditions, but thats an adaptive mechanism for population disbalance.

CHRISTKEKS BTFO

There are no sex change surgeries in nature.

5 lionesses with manes may be from the same litter.

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/12/the-astonishing-village-where-little-girls-turn-into-boys-aged-1/

They may all have the same genetic disease.

- hermaphrodites
- males who didn't get dihydro-testosterone in womb
- high testo bearded ladies

A mane on a female lion could be like facial hair on a human woman. Many women who are bearded ladies have been heterosexual. In modern times they'd get the facial hair follicles killed off.

Again in those animals unlike humans sex isn't determined by chromosomes.

because i'm no expert on the blue fucking duck. all I'm saying is humans can be and are most likely responsible for gay lions, and the 60 minutes video is just me showing how it's probable.

You can be proud of white people today, because not only did they do it first- they did it better with higher numbers

abc.net.au/science/articles/2009/04/08/2538860.htm

Still haven't answered my question about the blue duck either.

>aberrations are normal

technically this is correct but bluhhhh

Atheists have really gone off the deep end.

#notallatheists

>see these 5 lionesses have manes! trans is normal time to give our kids hormone blockers

Looks like it has balls to me

Who gives a shit what this pervert thinks? Im sure he was advocating child molestation a couple of years ago.

Because humans are animals, and we are not exempt from the law of nature. It is the one true law.

you can thank Feminism for taking over how atheists should think.

Faggot thundercuck said it himself. the Athiesm movement fell because of Feminism.

Necrophilia has been observed in penguins and certain monkeys have been known to eat shit. Do we really want to base our ideas of right and wrong on what animals do?

>Transexualism happens with Lions
>Therefore human can be trans by nature

It's not applicable, humans and lions are way to distinct genetically.

For instance, you wouldn't say that it is okay that a human starts to kill animals with his teeth just because lions does it. Probably he would go to jail for animal abuse.

>slippery slope
>a fallacy
U wot, m8?

Atheism falls on itself because it's not a rational belief and their morality and ethics is either a completely bankrupt form of utilitarianism or whatever is convenient to borrow from Christianity.

I'll accept Transsexuals when they start turning into men just by their own will and not by pumping them full of drugs, chopping their dicks off and rebuilding it as vagina.

You'd think scientists would at least think two steps ahead before they post bullshit like that.

>being this retarded

Dawkins should see this!

>acting like males an unironically thinking youre a male when youre not is the same

you are an athiest if you
>don't believe in a god

that's all. all these cucks who taken atheism as some kind of badge of honor and a right to be condescending to others is in itself self destructive. it makes god believers believe in god more to see an atheist go down.

You do realise, that most cultures had simliar moral values in a lot of aspects way before christianity?

>Dawkins
>biologist
>scientist
Pick only one

The female lions with manes are not transexual.

Transexual... believing your are another sex than your birth sex, gender.

These female lions are suffering from sort of genetic defect or they're genetic males who didn't get dihydro-testosterone in the womb.

If they are from the same litter... they likely have the same genetic defect.

/thread.

True.

Did you just assume the gender of those lions? What a shitlord.

>viewed by plebbit as an authority in "logic"

>uses the naturalistic fallacy for CURRENT YEAR bullshit

Where is the lioness with feminine penis?

Kek

That's why you can find the fallacy fallacy. Depending on the argument, even if you have stated a fallacy, you can be right.

There are reptiles, amphibians, and fish that are able to change their sex from female to male when there is a lack of the opposite sex within the environment. However, these animals are capable if doing this naturally, its an evolutionary trait. Humans can not change their sex, only change the appearance of their sex. Mutilating your genitalia doesn't make you male ir female.

Dawkins is a fucking faggot

>liones
But I clearly see balls in this picture.

TJ Kirk should choke on a condom, cased around a giant genetically modified horse cock

underrated

YAY GANGRAPES!!!

>lioness with pathologic level of testosterone and other sex steroids start acting like a male
>transsexuality is not a patologic

He'd probably like that. He sexually fetishised being eaten by cannibals at a BBQ.

topkek

>A school of clownfish is always built into a hierarchy with a female fish at the top. When she dies, the most dominant male changes sex and takes her place.

Ha! Nemo's dad was a little bitch.

But dawkins is a fucking idiot.

Checkmate

the only thing amazing about him is his degenerate fetishes.

Appeals to nature can be very dangerous...

>rape perfectly natural
>killing another individual's young perfectly natural
>female subjugation perfectly natural

etc

>mental retards
>faggots

Well, aborted babies have number uses in pharmacological industry, humans are already doing it.

It's a poor argument to compare these two cases. If a baby was born that was completely natural and not in anyway tampered with as transgendered and it wasn't because of a huge genetic disorder, I'll concede it's "natural" for humans to be transgendered.

Though I imagine that would be hard to get considering transgendered usually means a man trying to take on the characteristics of a female or vice versa. So it can't just be herm with a dick and vagina, it'd have to be a boy that changes into a girl completely with a functioning vagina without surgery, which I doubt will happen without say throwing a bunch of radiation from a nuclear war.

>Dawkins says transsexuality is normal

>After presenting his theory to the group, Dawkins donned pink leggings and a propeller cap and pranced about like a tawdry tart.

Nice digits

being natural is a huge argument, being boasted by each and every freak around this sodomite globe

yours are better

This is why I love Cred Forums. Straight to the fucking point.

Faggot OP destroyed.

but they don't go to fish doctor and get their dicks lopped off

>animals start being transgender
>animals have been doing this since the dawn of time (fish, etc.)
>also thinking that just because animals are doing it means that humans can too

wtf.jpg

The problem is religious people think sin = unnatural when that obviously is not so. Sin at least in the bible is found in the gap between humans as animals and the knowledge of morality. Most of what we even consider innately sinful are simply vestigial instincts.

transsexuality is natural, but it isn't normal

>X says it, so it HAS to be trur!!!!!!!

Another example of nature in all her glory.

Yep

You fuckers will never get rid of trannies. Like the irreverent agents of Kek, they've had a mandate in this world for thousands of years -- at least.

as a biologist i would hope he knows the difference in secondary sexual traits vs primary ones such as having a dick or not....

there are examples of transsexual mutation in some amphibians and other select animals, but that is a survival response to reproduce no matter what (its an evolutionary failsafe).

humans DO NOT have that or else a man in the wilderness living alone could asexually reproduce somehow........

Does genealogy not belong to biology?

I don't think so.

>using science as a basis for human philosophy and the study of morals.

wtf is with this modern way of looking at things.

I'm a physics student myself but the information you learn can only take you a certain distance to morally informing you, there's many other factors to take into account before you start forming morals around it.

If you wanted to use science for morals you'd come up with inhumane practices like exterminating anyone under a certain IQ because the problems they cause or forming other badly thought out ideologies about "the greater good".

p.s. yeah the lionesses might start acting like males but does that make them mentally healthy to the rest of their species. Do they fit in with them, do they cause problems with them. If a female acts like a male in the wild then her family and genetic line will be killed off for reproductive reasons and vice versa. Also many mainstream voices like this turn people away from their view for failing to understand the art of "rhetoric", a well read mind should understand how the human brain will respond to certain info and how it is best to enlighten people of your view.

isnt isis already doing that?

>sexuality in animals

When will the meme end? Animals do not have sexual orientations. They just fuck anything in sight because of their instinct to reproduce.

If anything, they are driven by millions of years of heterosexual reproduction.

A quick Google showed they had an issue with the overproduction of testosterone. They were treated and have returned to normal. If a male lion is castrated, it will lose its mane and act less-masculine due to a lack of testosterone. This was a chemical abnormality, nothing else.

How come?

Don´t do it in general, it´s a fucking mess.

Why if I use a condom everything should go fine right?

Like flaying people alive and leaving your disabled offspring to wild animals?

Just because animals do it, doesn't mean you should eat your babies user.

Genealogy is about looking for historical evidence about your ancestors I guess. Nothing to do with science

>Interesting event in nature that is rare and bizzare
>I'm no expert but I have been told by reputable scientists it's due to things like imbalances in hormones
>This implies that any human following this is also of a hormonal imbalance, if we were to use this example as verbatim.
>Humans throughout history have desired to overcome their natural shortcomings with technology.
>We will ignore hormone imbalance in this instance because it would be somehow ridiculous to find a way to treat it or consider if its the better option.
>just like when we stopped making glasses because people who couldn't see properly said they were in fact very well to live a life like that.

Meet Startscream.

His friends call him The Silver Snake. He is of mixed race: robot and all-weather tactical fighter aircraft. The Silver Snake identifies as a traitor, which means that he's a Decepticon most of the time, but not always. When he wears a friendly insignia and works for the good guys, he's still not an Autobot.

Transformers are a dying race, and are twice as likely to kill each other over what little of their territory remains.

He's not saying anything wrong. Mental illness and the common cold are natural. Doesn't mean they're desirable or that you shouldn't try to treat them.

Yes. But we can easily dissuade people from making such a degenerate, self-detrimental life choice.

is pedophilia observed in the animal kingdom?

Being born with downs syndrome is also natural. Doesn't mean it's normal and should be promoted you fucking retarded libshit.

?!?!?! Those are literally horrible arguments

you should lurk moar man

This just in
DAWKINS IS TRANSEXUAL

>men used to consider themselves above animals

There is a lot of science that relies on empirical evidence.

yeah cos humans and anthropods + certain fish are totally comparable

-__-

>scietist

Looks totally legit... Either way, what exactly does one prove by pointing out that mental illness occurs naturally? All sorts of malformations occur in nature and the animals usually deal with it by killing their degenerate offspring. :|

>Some species exhibit sequential hermaphroditism. In these species, such as many species of coral reef fishes, sex change is a normal anatomical process.[1] Clownfish, wrasses, moray eels, gobies[2] and other fish species are known to change sex, including reproductive functions. A school of clownfish is always built into a hierarchy with a female fish at the top. When she dies, the most dominant male changes sex and takes her place.[3] In the wrasses (the family Labridae), sex change is from female to male, with the largest female of the harem changing into a male and taking over the harem upon the disappearance of the previous dominant male.

This is not an argument for transgenderism. These animals were built with the ability to do this naturally, in the case of the male population being too low.

Hermaphroditic animals are not the same as single sex humans who want to change their gender "just because I feel like a girl/guy".

Well, yeah. Look at our own race even. Animals want to mate with anything they can if their brain wills it because to stay around in the wild a species needs to be reproducing a lot. So the urge to get going is incredibly strong in a lot of wild animals.
Hence many will find themselves going for younger examples if its around.
In our race you need only look to the past to see wives made at 13 or younger still and even today many examples of people following the same nature.

>monkeys have tails so if a human had a tail it is natural

>Lesser beasts have mental illness too
>That makes chopping a little boys dick off okay!
Liberalism truly is a mental illness

We are already doing it, user. washingtontimes.com/news/2009/nov/3/aborted-fetus-cells-used-in-anti-aging-products/

pedophilia is natural then

He said natural, not normal you troglodyte.

just because animals have it too doesn't mean it's natural

I always thought that he and Megatron were in abusive sexual relationship.

Isn't peophilia generally defined as an atraction to a person who hasn't yet reached puberty?

Yeah it is. Thankfully as humans we can see what a barbarous way of living it is and try to address it's issue with our understanding of science.

Sweet, does this mean infanticide is finally legal?

So hes a fag, big surprise.

Its natural, just like cancer and aids, and borderline personality disorder etc.

underrated

What the fuck. Is this real? I've read some of his books and he seems like such an intelligent guy. Fucking hell.

Everything is natural even atom bombs for example. Otherwise it wouldn't exist

you mean the appeal to nature fallacy is in fact a fallacy?

waoh

rape is pretty normal in the animal world too

should we normalize it?

>A school of clownfish is always built into a hierarchy with a female fish at the top. When she dies, the most dominant male changes sex and takes her place.

Oh God, now I definitely don't want to watch Finding Dory.

Yes, read his facebook feed for confirmation

Then kill yourself

I'd honestly be fine with all this gay and tranny shit if it meant repealing all of the stupid ass consent laws.

Thank you based estonia. I am a natural man so I plan on raping and pillaging this afternoon.

The quicker they understand they're men with amputated dongs, the better. Classified as female in the eyes of citizenship and business. Wounded & sick human beans in reality.

To be fair to RD, that is not his FB account, that is handled by some PR people only connected to RD by some financial interests.

Based on how much he and Feminism do not get along, I doubt that he cares very much about this trans movement.

Depends on how you define normal. If you say normal is because it occurs naturally then yes. If you define normal as common in the bulk of the population, i.e. not an outlier, then no.

Plants can be trans too, if you trigger them with special lightning cycles and other stress factors. Some of them even have it in their genes more than others. But humans arent plants and you cant just apply plant/animal logic to humans like lefties like to do, maybe they are just animals themselfs? Something might be natural to some species or plants, but that doesnt mean that it is natural human behaviour.

Did it suddenly start growing a dart out if it's neck too?

Maybe the darts are full of fag juice?

I'm sure others have mentioned it, but he's confusing "I was actually born with the physical features of both sexes" vs. "I feel like a girl because I play with Barbies".

source on gonad goddess?

Tiger males fuck and kill their own week old children, that is also normal with the same logic. You pedo-lust-murderphobes are on the wrong side of history.

rape happens in nature too right, that makes it ok right

>rare cases where animals end up being faggots
>look guys look at this a 5% chance of an animal being born with a mental problem and becoming a faggot this is why it ok with humans and natural ok
Kill them all

Muslims are already doing that.

You will still get the smell of shit on your dick. If she has built up shit in her asshole you just might open the flood gates. Do what you want, but it won´t smell very good.

Much more common than female lions growing manes. As far as I know all lion sex is rape

Ok, but we're not animals

A male asserting dominance over another male by mounting him is common in nature. Calling it homosexuality though is such a retarded anthropomorphication that I'm assuming this post is fake.

Appeal to nature fallacy. I expected more from Dawkins...Oh wait, no I didn't.

>mild pedophilia, which he personally experienced as a young child

color me shocked

Also Lions already have reversed gender rolls. If a female lion acted like a male lion that means it laid around all day drinking Franzia and watching Oprah.

So, would that fall under the naturalistic fallacy?

I thought Dawkins was turning his life around with his white nationalism, but nope.

Still a bluepilled little popsci fag

Shoot the freak dyke lionesses immediately

>incest is natural
Legalization incest when? Sibling doesn't count because it's fake incest.

pedophilia is natural, why else do you think that we're so irrationally violent and full of hate culturally towards pedos? because the only way to stop such a natural impulse is to force people to not indulge through violence and fear

Now we need him to admit it's because of negative environmental factors.

We've already established that Natural =/= Good

Anybody who disagrees is welcome to turn off their computer, walk outside and start eating tree bark.

rape is natural too in the animal kingdom so I guess we should be OK with it

>Transsexual
>Naturally grow manes

He needs to go back to smoking weed and being overrated and continue to be inept

Hey guys, since mating in the animal kingdom occurs in circumstances that we'd view as rape, do you think we'd have a case for rapist being a sexual identity?

By very definition it cannot be normal and rare at the same time.

Eesti saves the day.

MFW fedoras love their God Richard Dawkins so much that they'll go out of their way to defend Trannies and pedophilia

>there are proofs of homosexuality among animals
>that proves something about transsexuality

Until now he was fairly reasonable but here he's giving atheism a bad name. Anyway I don't know what pushed anglo-saxons to create representative figures for atheism. It's a non-belief, that's ridiculous to do such a thing.

just seems like they have a case of extra testosterone doesnt make them a fucking tranny.

Shit isnt normal when people want boi puccis and feminine cocks, sorry Dawkins youre fucking wrong now drop the appeal to nature bullshit and make an actual argument.

First of all if you are comparing yourself to an animal you retarded. Also God said man should not lay with man. He never said anything about animals. How are people this braindead?

You shall not lie with a man, as with a woman: it is abomination.

"You shall not lie with a man, as with a woman: it is abomination."

>Giving atheism a bad name

I swear, too many atheists treat atheism like it's a religion, or cult. Wasn't atheism supposed to be a lack of believe that has no associations with morality?

THANKS SCIENCE

Just because something happens in nature, doesnt means its natural. You have examples of animals (and humans) born without legs and shit and its not natural state of things.

wow, i had a modicum of respect for him, now gone; he should have been the first to point out that Lionesses growing male features is likely the result of dire environmental stressors, not something "normal la-la-la". I hate when celebrities sell-out their integrity and start signalling for political pats on the head. What a tool he is.

The male bedbug just stabs the female bedbug in the stomach with his cock and cums in the wound. Makes you think.

>hurr animuls do it so its ok
>hurrr what do you mean animuls have different races dont compare animals to humans there is only one race the human race

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY A RATE BRIAN LEE HENDERSON. REPLY WITH "KEEP ME POSTED" OR FOREVER BE OUT OF THE LOOP.

Look, here in France we have no self-proclaimed people who speak for atheists. That's a communitarianist thing typical of english speaking countries.

And the result is : if you dislike that "representative" by extension you'll probably dislike the population they claim to represent if you don't belong to it. But who exactly elected these insufferable guys?

Animals kill each other and their young. Does that make murder OK?

nooo fug off newfg praise kek meem magic we Cred Forums now xd hello /r4chan xD

Most countries did.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infanticide

The west forgot because we've been living in the christian moral system for a very long time.