youtube.com/watch?v=GJmQ16cGBHU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tALL83y4FSs
youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg
youtube.com/watch?v=NEp-KkCOq_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's fun

Smoking it is unhealthy.

There.

Alcohol is the worst "drug" besides heroin and crack, weed has never hurt anybody but only idiots think that means the same thing as "carcinogens aren't bad"

If you are against carcinogens why ignore the meat and wine industries in favor of ragging on stoners, don't be a shitheel.

i smoke pot and i want to kick the habit

just ordered dropper bottles, i'm learning how to make oil so i can just lace water with it and enjoy a body high.

i really dislike smoking it now more than ever before.

it could trigger psychosis if you're disposed to that or something, but other than that it's safe
it does lead to an increased chance of lung cancer ofcourse (if you smoke it)
but it's a lot safer than alcohol yes

Weed addiction is a real thing.
>hurrr it's not!

>so i can just lace water with it and enjoy a body high
I don't understand, why would consuming it that way lead to just a body high and not also a mind high?

It's only as safe as you make it for yourself. Smoking anything will fuck you up if you do it for long enough.

You can be addicted to it just as easily as you're addicted to anything else. It can make you paranoid or nauseous.
I'd recommend smoking a joint or eating a weed cookie if you just want to try it, peanut butter is one of the better cookies to bake weed butter into because it covers up the flavor.

Doing any form of drug for recreational purposes is degenerate, but chances are you've already done that. I believe it's important for a person to experience as much as they possibly can, but that also includes things like torture or having a bone broken.

You can smoke weed recreationally and still be redpilled, it's called being a hypocrite.

You know what else is real? Krokodil.

Russia get your shit together before playing DARE officer with the rest of the world.

It's not that addicting, I had no problem stopping
I think it's about as addicting as alcohol, which I don't find addicting at all.

>I'd recommend smoking a joint or eating a weed cookie if you just want to try it, peanut butter is one of the better cookies to bake weed butter into because it covers up the flavor.
Don't do this unless you want to be really fucked up. Just take a single puff from a pipe. That is all you need. The edibles will fuck you up into the next day.

>heh, he said weed addiction is real
>which means he said that krokodil don't real too
>looks like I won another Cred Forums debate haha

Also, nobody ever got addicted to pot.. that is fucking retard talk there.

Some objective facts about marijuana:
Nobody has ever overdosed on it
Regular use is less damaging to society than regular abuse of other recreational drugs
It's pretty harmless, but not the peace-creating drug that stoners want you to think it is. It pacifies people really well but it doesn't better society as a whole.

My personal opinion is that I don't give a single fuck what you do in your own home to entertain yourself. If you get high for entertainment or perceived medical benefit I seriously could not give less of a fuck, and the damage marijuana prohibition has caused does seem to warrant its legalization on a federal level.

I think in the states it should be a state's rights issue, get the federal government to end prohibition and let individual states decide how to handle it from there.

You simply don't know what you're talking about and have a corrupted point of view on drugs and degeneracy in general, you can be 'addicted' to food, spending, sex, anything that releases the reward chemicals in your brain. "Weed addiction is real" is as pointless to say as "Put down the fork" or "B urself"

It'll be the best high you'll get out of it.
I've found that they turn a lot of people off weed really early on.

If you're really concerned about that you could also just cut the butter.

>weed
Eat several heroic servings of it whilst utterly alone, lock yourself in an isolation floatation tank, enjoy psychedelic insight, the plant goddess in her TRUE form. This is like banging and impregnating Scarlett Johansson vs jerking off to the nudes she sent to Ryan Reynolds.

Scarjo looks like a man's foot in a pile of dogshit and if you want to bang her you belong in the dirt.

booze is a destroyer, weed is mild shit really.

>You can smoke weed recreationally and still be redpilled, it's called being a hypocrite
You can suck dick and still be straight. Thats what you do. Pls kys

good job giving up on the heroic conquest of jew pussy you beta cuck

>You can suck dick and still be straight.

You're not fooling anyone

It's all fun until brain fog lasts for 4 FUCKING MONTHS
>brain fog for 4 months already

When will it stop?

Like literally everything, it depends on the dose.

I dont care about weed and I use to think it should be left to the states. But it seems like theres a Dude weed lamo effect where all stoners, californans, homeless, and googles migrate to states that legalize it. You get all the stupid trashy smoke shops and jamacian themed shit popping up. So maybe it would be better at a federal level and leave all the trash in its place?

the weed vs alcohol meme is the (shitty) argument stoners use to justify their addiction.
>since (I claim) X is worse than Y, then Y is totally safe

eating chocolate can also be a addicting.
comparing a few restless nights from smoking weed for a decade to seizures and heart palpitations and possibly death from drinking for a decade its pretty benign.
dont be a "blaze all day everyday" fagget and its fine.

I believe this argument is directed towards laws not being consistent and based on science.

I smoke weed everyday, successful engineer

>alcohol is the worst drug

Google detected.
If you're white, moderate alcohol intake is actually good for you.

Alcohol is way worse long term wise and short term wise.

The only thing downsides are
1.You will have a worse short time memory,it's not huge tho
2.Lung cancer through tobacco
3.Motivation problems,not in the fact like "I don't want to do this".More in a fact I can't do this right now because of the effect from the drug.For example like learning algebra,some people may can do it while high I find it impossible.
4.You don't dream anymore,even after stopping smoking it I don't dream anymore or can't remember it.

Seriously it is the most harmless drug I know.You still can get addicted,tho.But I smoke with tobacco so the nicotine plays a role too.I generally can live without it as long as I smoke cigarettes.

It's generally over hyped, has significant medical uses, is used by some as an emotional crutch, smoking it causes emphysema.

The true red pill is that, regardless of it's effects, the government should never be allowed to bar you, under threat of violence, from possessing or consuming a plant. That's the epitome of cuckoldry.

>seizures and heart palpitations and possibly death from drinking for a decade

You realize that you don't have to drink five bottles of vodka a day, right?

Normal people who drink alcohol have litterally ZERO negative long term side effects.

You cannot see on a sober person if he drinks alcohol in the weekends, but you certainly can tell if a person smokes weed. Their whole way of putting up an argument logically is flawed as fuck. Their brains are clearly damaged.

quitting weed after 16 years of smoking was a life changing moment for me:

I became manlier, more caring for my loved ones, and jobs started finding me.

I feel so stupid for falling for the herbal jew, all those years, all the money, what a fucking waste.

Finally I remember what a movie was about even month after viewing it.

narkoman pls
more like coffe
It's not like you will have psychotic episode without weed, personally i expirienced depression and numbness for a week or so, when i tried to quit I smoke for a six years straight and psychological addiction is quite real thing.
Now i am ready to be lectured by schoolboys and narcos advocating their drug about how everything is a lie and weed is harmless.

>You realize that you don't have to drink five bottles of vodka a day, right?

just like you dont have to smoke 5 joints a day.

>has significant medical uses

Oh, really? Why don't you post some peer-reviewed double blind experiments tested for bias and placebo?

There is litterally NO scientific proof that it cures anything.

>Describe me alcohol vs weed

The first one is a heavy duty industrial solvent that causes actual organ and tissue damage, chance of psychosis during use and after stopping use.

The other one is a very versitile plant with mild hallucinogenic properties, has extremely minute chance of psychosis compared to same level of alcohol use and next to no dangerous drug interactions unlike alcohol

>There is litterally NO scientific proof that it cures anything.

There are and US government has patent on it. Also on the neuroprotective properties of CBD which is a substance found in the plant

we are complex creatures user

in general, moderation in all things is to be advised

but our lives aren't always so ordered and no two people are ever exactly the same, so results may vary

It's criminal that industrial hemp was lumped in with recreational cannabis use.

Weed turns man into complete oversensetive egoist.

No but it treats the symptoms of a few treatments and stimulates appetite better than any drug we currently have

Again, why don't you post some peer-reviewed double blind experiments tested for bias and placebo?

You realize that there are good scientific methods and bad science, right? That not everything is true because you read it on the internet?

Does it really? Because I haven't seen any actual proof that it does.

I know your pot-head friend says that is what happens inside his body, but he isn't exactly a college educated medical ressearcher, is he?

you seem like a real douche bag 2bh

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21343383

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC20965/

I'm on a phone right now so I won't bother, search pubmed yourself sometime. It's a pretty well-established fact at this point, in light of enormous institutional opposition; the oil especially can completely halt treatment-resistant epilepsy and has saved numerous children from a horrible death. I've personally seen it used to completely replace opioid use for chronic pain.

People are so ignorant about marijuana, it's unbelievable. How can people be so lacking in introspection?

When you smoke weed, THC and other metabolites accumulate in your body's fat cells, including in the brain. THC is not water soluble but highly fat soluble.

The more weed you smoke, the more THC accumulates in your brain over time. If you smoke regularly, your brain ALWAYS has THC in it.

Marijuana alters your thinking. Despite the meme that stoners are "deep thinkers", it actually prevents higher cognitive functioning and reduces your will power and general interests/inclinations towards the most hedonistic, indulgent thing around.

Other drugs are rapidly excreted from the body system, meaning you can be HIGH AS FUCK on amphetamines or something else all night and yet by the next afternoon it's all completely gone from your body. With marijuana, it lingers, it stays with you. This is the cause of the "amotivational syndrome", because the pervasive saturation of THC completely overwhelms the will power and higher cognition, making you content to vegetate through life.

You are all focusing on the wrong aspects of it. Smoking is insignificant, you can smoke weed for years and be in great health, and if you completely quit you can return to perfect health. It's not the physical act of smoking that is of concern but the progressive, pervasive accumulation of THC in the brain.

Listen, I smoked for a long time, I really do know what I'm talking about here. After a while I reached a point where I realized these things vividly and directly for myself, in my own experience. I could feel the THC grunge saturating my brain, altering my thinking, disturbing the lucid clarity of my intelligence, and I started having to fight against it to retain my higher awareness.

>moderate alcohol is actually good for you
Prove it.

In moderation yes. Like everything else, it is degenerate in excess. Long term usage early enough can stunt brain growth and make you paranoid.
Unlike alcohol, there isn't a physical addiction but there is a psychological addiction to it. Heavy users that quit tend to be very anxious.

THC leaves your body entirely when you abstain from consuming marijuana for a time proportional to the amount and length of uninterrupted consumption

kys

I've only had edibles because fuck smoking ANYTHING. Pretty good, but I've gotten high a total of like 3 times my entire life. It helps me relax when I'm most depressed.

If you can't handle marijuana life is going to be a rough ride for you

"moderate"
Yeah, drinking wine daily is really good for you goy.

Fuck off, it's a neurotoxin and long term usage is abysmally bad for your health and brain functions.

It's an expensice way of escapism through frying your brainn. Potheads they can't cut it in reality so they stay in, take a bong hit, then play overlook for 5 hours because their job at the mall kiosk is good enough for them, "I make a dollar above minimum wage, what else do I need in life?". Do not ever become complacent. always look for the better opportunity. If you don't see one, you have to work on making one available to you. My roommate does this exact shit. The living room right now is coated in soda bottles and candy wrappers, I am not even lying or exaggerating to you. This is a 28 year old man. He is 6 years older than me and I have to remind him to clean up after himself.

based user how long have you been smoking and how long since you're clean? how long did the cleaning process take? I mean your brain rewiring itself

I waked'n baked for 16 years almost continously like a retard. It's been 18 months since I quit.

I love it when somebody who's never had a bad experience in their whole life casually smokes some shit and has a massive anxiety attack.

They're always like, "you don't get it, it happened to ME!"

Yeah I get it, you're a pussy.

They aren't even comparable. Entirely different.

You just have a shitty lazy roommate, the pot didn't cause it, just enabled it.

He'd be doing worse things than being lazy without the pot.

Good for you

I honestly think people who keep marijuana as a "special occasion" type thing enjoy it the most.

Saying Alcohol vs Weed is like saying Caffeine vs Acetaminophen. If you're using them for the same purposes you're probably doing something very wrong. Or addicted to the former.

I grow my own shit legally and it's awesome, it's the only thing that makes shit like videogames enjoyable to me

And? Most smokers quickly escalate from "once in a h-while" to "every fucking chance I can because I've stopped processing my life and emotions with thinking and now require an artificial bliss to get through life".

>Most smokers …
[citation needed]

You, in the near future.

When you stop smoking

Former pot addict here.

I smoked it for years for insomnia.

1. It is addictive
2. It lowers your threshold for psychotic breaks. This is a fact if you combine other drugs with marijuana you will have a mental break at some point.
3. You will get bronchitis and smoker's cough also emphysema.
4. It does not cure cancer there are no studies showing that it does.
5. There are over 800 toxic chemicals vs 5000 in cigarettes. Considerably less but still toxic.
6. The marijuana of today is much different from the marijuana of the past. It's much more potent and psychoactive.
7. There haven't been a lot of studies on the long-term effects of marijuana use.
8. For people who have medical issues it can bring some relief. I know people personally who use it for chronic pain.
9. When you start associating with people who smoke you get exposed to Other Drugs. Many of you say oh well I'll never do anything except pot I highly doubt that. For me that only lasted a year and I was doing other drugs because I felt left out.
10. THC is a hallucinogen when I ingested it I would trip out.

Anybody who says this is a harmless drug is a moron and has no experience with addiction or any of the problems associated with it. Not everyone who uses drugs is an addict but it could get out of control and lead to it. A much more productive when I don't smoke and I feel a lot more clear headed when I don't smoke pot. There are drugs that are more destructive than marijuana but that doesn't mean that marijuana isn't destructive as well.

>moving the goalposts
>failing to present an argument

>It's really safe ?
you know you have to be 18+ to post here right? :^)

If you have an addictive personality, you can get hooked on it like alcohol. I recommend at least trying it, but if your life is good without it, keep off it.

>It's really safe ?
Yes,You can't OD on weed. lord knows I've tried.

That's not an argument. I have never even seen pot outside of pictures/videos.

The best drug is SLEEP; it's like all the narcotics and hallucinogens rolled into one winner's blend of nothingness
The second-best drug is ANTI-SLEEP. it has similar effects but you get more done

It kills cancer cells, but it might kill someone if you drive while high, so it's ok if you're in a safe environment where you can't cause any harm. I'm for it. Almost everyone smokes anyways, it's just a game for the jews to still have it illegal. It's just about money. Good citizens smoking getting caught and put in jail= make them work for less than minimum wage. It's always abput money. Wars aren't because of anything else but money, oil or drugs. We're still in shock that the states or russia havn't attacked us yet honestly. "Norway is the biggest threat to the united states. Full of terrorists and murderers" *input breivik pictures* "see?"

Degenerate faggot
Who blazes six yr straight and then stopps. You probably got bad cough and got scared. Or someone told you that youre lazy pothead. Good for you. You dont deserve to use it.

It is perfectly safe. Even to the people that go "hurrr durrr you're still inhaling tar", you can just get a desktop or portable vaporizer and now there's absolutely no possible negative health effects as long as you don't use temperatures above 380~, where benzene begins to be released in significant quantities.

Alcohol is for the man

Weed is for the pussy

This is the truth that no one wants to speak of.

I smoked pot for 5 years and the best decision of my life was quitting.

Also I have to say it makes you considerably dumber. I really believe it kills brain cells. Don't believe me, take a good long look at people who smoke weed, there's a reason that the culture is so dumb.

Also the hallucinogen aspect of it leads to really strong mind highs and you'll be thinking that you're almost developing your mind by smoking because you'll be thinking a lot. You will feel like your thoughts have thoughts. In reality you're just drugged out and believing ridiculous theories and ranting about meaningless things in a drug-induced state. You will think you're redpilled because you smoke and people tell you its bad, but you're not addicted or sucking dick for a hit so it must be all lies! In reality, you end up not working as hard, failing in school, not spending time reading, or doing other productive hobbies, and the one thing you'll care about is reefer.

It's bad stuff. Spare yourself from the cancerous subculture, develop your mind through books, and enjoy your life without drugs.

Also, you will move on to other things. Everybody tells themselves they won't try anything else. Ask any stoner, I'm sure that weeds not the only drug they've done.

As a user of both marijuana and alcohol, I'm here to tell you they are of no benefit to you. There will be those who say otherwise, but they are either lying intentionally or they are fools. End of story.

helps me with my add and anxiety. but it's not legal, so i can't use it

I haven't smoked weed in over ten years. (I'm 48 years old)
People say that it isn't addictive. Bullshit. It is VERY addictive.

One of the things about stopping is that I have vivid dreams. On weed, I never had dreams.
It dulls the senses. Everything becomes slow.

Getting it out of the system is difficult. Same as any addiction. I went through weeks of horrible shit trying to rid myself of it.
It maybe has uses for pain relief, or whatever. But it is addictive.
Stopping using it is not easy, but after a few weeks of shit, it becomes easy.

My appetite is normal, I have good sleep, my mind is sharp. Weed disrupts all that.

>brain fog lasts for 4 months guise, what do!

let me guess, you smoke every single day and wake and bake and consume it with tobacco?

Man, this is exactly how I felt when I was a stoneball scumbag.

Thank god I quit. Good on you too, user.

I wish or society could get rid of this shit but we're all too degenerate.

Why is being weed use always connoted with being schlub? I've been a daily smoker since I was 16 and now I own a house, have a 4.0 gpa at university, and constantly self-study in areas of personal interest.

Weed isn't what makes a person have no drive, they were just unmotivated to begin with.

dr tashkin may contest that :
youtube.com/watch?v=GJmQ16cGBHU

I've smoked weed for 14 years. I lived with my parents at the start, I now own a villa, and another house I rent out. I'm well known in my firm to be working as hard as 2 men and it hasn't made me dumber. It made me more apathetic towards things that doesn't matter, but made me stay awake at nights thinking. It removed my anxiety where I didn't really want to have anything to do with people. It has helped me alot in lofe honestly. It depends on the person and how they're raised. I was raised like a redneck. Shooting shotguns at the age of 4, learnt to fix cars at age 6, started working in the woods at 9, coal mines at 19, tunnels at 26.

it's not senpai, it's neurodegenerative, in small quantities too

Everyone ITT saying weed is a hard thing to quit are pussies with no willpower
I abstain for months at a time while waiting for my next harvest/cure

>Mfw daily user overperforming in highly competitive, highly lucrative industry

same here, people who say it isnt addictive need to get off themself

>Daily user
>Abstains for months

???????????

That said, quitting weed is pretty tough simply because the stress relief button you're used to is just gone. It's tough to learn how to calm yourself down rather than just smoking and relaxing.

This. People are weak, and they ALWAYS find something to blame it on. It's so pathetic. "It's the weed that made me lazy. It's the weed that made me dumb. It's addictive." bullshit. They're weakwilled with no intention of making it big. They've given up on the game before it even started.

That was the point dummy, to make hemp illegal, the weed was just the scapegoat to get your mom to go along with it

all this talk about smoking has me thinking

Btw senpai, are there types of weed you can harvest before the pistils have become brown (but trichs are like 20-40% brown) ?

Also, indica (thin leaves) is ready sooner than sativa (fat leaves), right? Thank you for sharing your experience.

I'm on Weed, Valium and Codein.
Go head and call me a fag Idgaf

Every now and then my personal and business obligations don't allow me to give my grow the attention it needs to succeed, in these situations I just go without... I always take at least one month off per yr to curb tolerance. It's like anything, no real harm if used responsibly

>fucking tweaker redneck cracker assed trailer park sister fuckers bashing cannabis.
Fuck (((Alcohol))).

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tALL83y4FSs

End of story

Indica has fat leaves and matures faster

Pistil color varies and is mostly irrelevant, you need to view the trichomes through a magnifier to determine harvest time

heard celastrus paniculatus helps with the brain fog. it raises acetylcholine in your brain, literally what alzheimer patients need as medication

Mechanical engineering degree with a 3.2 smoked at least weekly for 4 years it doesn't negatively impact everyone

Maybe you're an exception. But listen, seriously think of most the stoners you've met, did they amount to anything or are they even trying in life.

I grew up in a upper class, white suburban town and I saw lives ruined from that shit. Kids that were smart, motivated, and once they started smoking, they took up nigger culture, stopped caring about school, and eventually became losers.

When I go back home I see some kids I've known since high school still working at the grocery store and they're still the same guys that will come up to me and ask me if I'm down to smoke on the weekend.

I'm not saying everyone who smokes is destined to be a loser. I think it affects everyone differently. In your case, you probably aren't influenced as negatively. However, I cannot believe that it doesn't have the potential to ruin people, I've seen it happen to too many people.

Some guys are able to drink every day and lead a completely normal life, untouched by the negative effects of alcohol. But most people with a 4.0 at uni, going on to be successful aren't stoners that's a fact. I think some of it has to do with willpower, but too many people aren't sharing your success.

Lol fucking degenerate get a job and a life

Everyone has a vice, and as vices go it isn't that degenerate. The reputation of smokers has been ruined by the stoners that give it a bad image like the white rastas and "420 blaze it no scope" faggots

>yfw I've done research under the tutelage of a professor and thats my source but I'm too lazy to appease you right now because you are an asshole and I'm smoking weed while I maintain my near 4.0 GPA

This
I smoke daily and am by far the most tidy of all my roommates, often picking up after them and turning off things they leave on

Checked

>No but it treats the symptoms of a few treatments and stimulates appetite better than any drug we currently have

> stimulates appetite better than any drug we currently have

i dont think it beats GHRP-6

You're supposed to do that with ketamine not a niggr tier drug like weed that gives a shit high

It's not addictive

I smoke for a few months then I am able to quit with ZERO problems for a few months. Nothing changes. I can literally go from blazing several times a day to not smoking at all even with friends still smoking around me.

Try being an alcoholic or heroin addict and quitting cold turkey.

>exercise a lot more
>invest in some quality multivitamins, not cheapest brand shit
>take chelated magnesium supplements
>practise caloric restriction (overeating also causes brainfog and general lethargy, energy gets trapped in the gut)
>establish regular sleep patterns
>meditate
>drink tea (not sugared iced tea)
>drink a few cups of coffee per day in the morning, but not huge caffeine + sugar coffee, just 2 tablespoons ground coffee per two cups
>if willing/able/not going to get addicted, try an amphetamine a few times (actually a good way to snap out of the weedfog and experience enhanced enthusiasm and energy for your interests without the scattered thinking of weed)
>read a lot, think a lot, get your brain moving just like you get your body moving to dispel laziness

4 months is concerning, to be honest. keep trying, though, don't just give up and relapse into smoking weed again, it will only perpetuate your suffering. the cognitive clarity of detoxing all THC out after years of chronic smoking is a wonderful thing, but I think you have to be at the right stage of your life to truly get there. many failed attempts will precede it, usually. when you get clear, and see other stoners, you can see how deranged their minds become from smoking, how they retreat into self-indulgent hedonism, how they become blinded by the artificial bliss and lose higher cognitive function.

900x that

>Redpill me on weed.
>Repill me.

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Cred Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Cred Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X.

Into le trash can you go!

DMT
. H
. CBD
. M
. T

Whoops

L
S
DMT
......H
......CBD

>tfw have epilepsy
>tfw meds stopped the seizures but not the tremors
>tfw my neurologist recommends cannabis
>tfw no tremors now
But hay let some armchair neurologist on Cred Forums spout his "facts"

Refute this, stoners:

If weed posed a threat to governments, if weed made people into rebels and revolutionaries, why is it on the fast track to being completely legal?

IMO, "they" now know, with certainty, that really all it does is subdue people, sedate them, make them content watching cartoons, goofing off, wasting their days away. By disrupting thought processes, obliterating will power, insidiously accumulating in the brain, it turns potential rebels into potted plants, propagandists for weed culture, obsessed with the plant and ritual of smoking.

People call out Prozac, with good reason, since it also lingers in the brain for a long time and accumulates over time, influencing the individual at all times imperceptibly, yet no one wants to see marijuana in the same light.

Anything that accumulates in your brain over time, influencing your mental functions 24/7, is very suspicious. Anyone here who has quit after a long period of chronic smoking will probably know what I mean by getting a glimpse of how your mind was prior to ever smoking weed; once the THC starts clearing out you suddenly remember who you were without it, and it's usually a more extroverted, confident, clear, motivated self that was being smothered by the numbing effects of chronic smoking.

Someone in this thread said they felt manlier after quitting; being stoned makes you hyper sensitive to sensory stimuli; a knock at the door can induce extreme irrational paranoia. Being sober is having your feet firmly on the ground, sure of yourself, confident and clear in your thinking, not prone to wild fantasies and schizophrenic-like thoughts.

>smoked daily for a few years
>quit a month ago
>still a lazy piece of shit

Miss the way music sounded high. Enjoying the clearheadedness and motivation to achieve things though.

If you have had any mental problems in your life or depression stay away from it.
Inhaling any smoke into your lungs is very unhealthy, cannabis might not be as poisonous as the smoke that comes out of all the cars engines or plane engines etc., but it is still smoke and therefor very unhealthy for your lungs.
If you have "bad friends", criminals etc., stay away from it because these people will smoke it too and they will do desperate stuff when they dont have anymore.
If you like drinking a lot and get very drunk, you should stop with the alcohol before you smoke cannabis, because mixing the two will make you a psycho and violent in many cases.
If you have tendencies to not get homely stuff done like doing the dishes and washing your cloths, dont smoke cannabis.
If you are poor or in another way in a bad economic position, dont smoke cannabis, you will not be able to afford it over time, so it will do bad things in for your life.

If you are masterrace with your life under control and a strong mind and economy, then you can go on and taste it, just dont make it a habbit and you will be fine. Treat it like fine expensive wine (so with respect) if you want to smoke. And DONT buy it from hardcore criminals, since they will do whatever possible to quantify it by mixing bad shit in it, this is specially the case with the cannabis substance named "hash", DO NOT buy this from criminals, if you really want it drop a seed in your garden and make it yourself.
Connisseur cannabis is very very expensive, basicly rich peoples tobacco. And you dont want to smoke bad, cheap weed at all. Unless you are a nigger of course.

>if trump posed a threat to the government, why is he on the fast track to become the potus?

>Being sober is having your feet firmly on the ground, sure of yourself, confident and clear in your thinking, not prone to wild fantasies and schizophrenic-like thoughts.
Straight edges like you are exponentially worse than stoners. You know reefer madness was fiction right?

Just because you smoke pot doesn't mean you're rooted to the couch.

t. DEA Agent

Wes got a thinker!

Not mentioning pills as worst drug.

It's fun it's safe and has no health effects if you vaporize and cook with it.

There is no reason for it to be illegal. It is a plant. Most importantly, what I choose to consume is non of the fucking god damn governments business. The right to self medicate is innate and God given. These laws are an abomination to God.

sounds like you have no self control

no need to smoke every day. would you drink alcohol every day?

>Inhaling any smoke into your lungs is very unhealthy, cannabis might not be as poisonous as the smoke that comes out of all the cars engines or plane engines etc., but it is still smoke and therefor very unhealthy for your lungs.

A healthy diet and regular exercise can ward off almost all sideeffects from smoking weed. You can even smoke tobacco in moderation without having lung problems, if you exercise regularly. You need to push your body to the limit. It's when you stagnate day by day and have bad habits that it all starts catching up to you.

It's about as hard to kick your weed habit then your coffee habit

only thing wrong with it is that it's illegal.

You know maybe if weed were never illegal in the first place, these people would have never gotten addicted.

Marijuanas legal status does far more harm than good.

That isn't even close to being a similar thing and the government does not want Trump at all that's why everyone in the Republican party and the Democrats are fighting him.

Comparing that to the pro-weed agenda at least from Bernie Sanders democrats isn't very similar.

Nigger I never said I do this. I'm saying most stoners do.

Most people who smoke weed start out saying they'll do it once a month, then its a week, then every day. It happens

Since you brought up Trump, he's NEVER smoked weed, and I bet that if you could get his uncensored personal opinion on it, it would be very harsh! You think Trump could have got to this point if he'd been a stoner? You think he'd have that unstoppable, unflinching motivation and self-confidence and 4d chess master genius foresight if he scattered his mind every day smoking weed?

Trump should inspire you to quit weed, man. He's a fantastic example of a complete badass who doesn't need any drugs (besides aspartame in Diet Coke... kek).

I agree, but it is still a risk to inhale any smoke, that is undebatable. Get your point though. I smoke every day myself, but very few people seem to have the discipline to maintain a healthy lifestyle and economy when they smoke every day. This might just be how it is here, but my impression is that it is the case for most places. Im against legalization, even though I smoke. Normies just cant handle it being legal, they are gonna go full retard. And prices will only go up too with legalization.

hash has a higher chance of fucking you up

How in the fuck does that make any sense?

Legal or not people will use it and subsequently get addicted.

Legalization will lead to people getting less laced weed with additives that make it addictive but legal weed won't equal less addiction.

Alcohol is legal and there's still plenty of alcoholics.

Trump has been shitting on the war on drugs for years. He may not smoke it, but he thinks its moronic to fund a black market.

>get addicted
"addicted"
>laced weed
top kek taking your kids to soccer later mom?

That is also true. It is very easy for dealers and other criminal scum to mix bad things like rubber tires, cola and even heroin in your hash, and you will not be able to prove it unless you have a small lab setup. This happens a lot, specially in Denmark. On the other hand, who wouldnt want to earn more while giving less/worse quality ;)

True. After years of smoking I've become fairly anti-weed, at least for my own life, but I prefer to focus on the psychological damages rather than physical ones. I think it's easier to maintain your body and relatively good health while smoking weed than maintain your psychological health. I've smoked to the point of bronchitis, of hacking up thick mucus all day long, of getting sinusitis, of asthma-like wheezing, of intermittent lung pain and so on, but in every case I recovered to perfect health just by making some minor adjustments like smoking less, or smoking from a cleaner piece, or smoking less, or increasing my exercise, etc. The psychological side is much, much different. The insidious accumulation of THC is DECEPTIVE, lures you into living in that haze 24/7, forgetting who and how you were before it, etc. And what to say of the psychosis-like effects of paranoia, anxiety, emotional rollercoasters, hyper sexuality...?

How many times have I quit for a week or two and then, out of boredom, smoked, only to go from clear headed, confident, yet bored, to melting with anxiety and paranoia, uncertainty about myself, scattered and confused thoughts, etc? At this point in my life, I'm done with that shit.

THC and Canabanoids are not water soluble, if you are making droppers you need to either make green dragon or use some method that involves a "fat" for the thc to stick to. I say the same thing to people who make "weed tea" by just steeping it in water, it doesn't do shit and it's a waste of nug

irrelevant. I'm talking about his personal, uncensored opinion on it. I am pretty sure that he's been LOLing at stoners his entire life, just look at the smug smile when Jeb admitted smoking "40 years ago" in highschool. Trump was probably thinking "that's why you're a loser, Jeb"

Don't listen to this light weight. I wouldn't be coming on here kid trying to make a point about weed if you are such a pussy that one hit gets you high or if a edible gives you a hangover.

If you think weed isn't laced often you're a retard.

Where do you think weed comes from in the U.S.? I'll tell you. It all gets cut up and bagged up on the same table that the nigger is using to bag his coke and then it's sold to the shithead you buy it off of.

Also, if you think weed isn't addictive, then you're already too fucked over. Every stoner that smokes daily and doesn't do shit because of it is the same limp dick faggot that says it isn't addictive.

Who knew that Danes could be cunts?

You cant get addicted to marijuana. For fucking once, just stop and realize that you are wrong there.

god damn you are fucking retarded.

>irrelevant
Except it is relevant you statist cuck. If he thinks its ok to legalize he thinks its ok. If he honestly thinks it the "devils lettuce" he would be against it.
>I watch Drugs Inc. that means I know drug culture and how it all works!
You have no idea what you're talking about, if you honestly think dealers are cutting a relatively cheap drug like weed with expensive drugs like coke you're a retard.
>if you think weed isn't addictive, then you're already too fucked over
Prove to me its addicting, peer reviewed studies not anecdotal bullshit.

Many people here tend to just go with what the media says, might be because the "our" pill consumption is so huge, most people are zombies here.

It's better for you than alcohol and hard drugs, but that being said it can effect you negatively if you smoke it often and especially if you start smoking it a lot when you're a teenager. I used to be a huge pot head, my mind feels less foggy and I feel less lazy now. So glad I stopped smoking it chronically.

Weed is okay in moderation. Once you get to Wiz Khalifa level, you're a failure.

It's a psychological dependency, dipshit. Every single stoner I've ever known gets desperate as fuck when 1) they've been smoking regularly 2) they run out 3) they can't get any for a few days. They will scrape bowls for resin, search their floor for crumbs, empty out finished roaches, or turn to other drugs just for *something* to help them avoid their feels, whether it's boredom, anxiety, depression, or anger. Arguably, this psychological dependence is much worse and much more difficult to overcome than a simple physiological addiction. I hate the people who say weed isn't addictive, it's like you've never met chronic stoners who use it to mask every feeling that pops up in their head.

>Except it is relevant you statist cuck. If he thinks its ok to legalize he thinks its ok. If he honestly thinks it the "devils lettuce" he would be against it.

Trump knows it keeps the googles sedated.

NO DRUGS, NO ALCOHOL, NO CIGARETTES... but smoke w33d every day, Barron, it makes u feels good!

Can voice for this. I smoked for several years and would keep 4 ounces of high grade strains at all times. I vaped thinking it was healthier for me.

Higher/frontal brain function diminishes. Emotional and primal parts of the brain were amplified. Definitely devolved into activities that could produce the most dopamine.

I do believe it can be a useful once in awhile when wanting to see things from a slightly different perspective,

>Higher/frontal brain function diminishes. Emotional and primal parts of the brain were amplified. Definitely devolved into activities that could produce the most dopamine.

Thanks for backing me up. I'm starting to wonder if the people who just don't get this have never actually developed these higher mental functions in the first place, hence they don't notice any loss when they're baked out of their minds, while we do and dislike it.

weed is for poor people and niggers

>anecdotes
>IM SILLY

you know for someone who prides themselves on being sober you sure are a moron.

You're right, let's take some dabs and watch customgrow420 videos together.

I used to drink myself into degeneracy. I now smoke cannabis that I grow myself legally. My life has changed for the better.

I was prescribed many prescription drugs that were all very dangerous for my health. After working with a naturopath doctor, and bolstering my diet with diff natural items, I've been able to stop taking all pharma bought drugs, and focus solely on diet and cannabis to alleviate my symptoms.

Do I think everyone should smoke or ingest cannabis? No. I think people can be degenerate on the substance. I think I have legitimate health issues, mostly PTSD related from war, that cannabis helps with.

Again, its easy to be a degenerate on cannabis, but I think there are valid use cases.

Life experience mostly. Many are too inexperienced or indifferent to compare themselves across two different points in life. Weed also tricks you into believing your thoughts and ideas are superior, so people are based against themselves too.

THC is not addictive. You can stop anytime you like. There's no physical addiction, no sickness, no dependency that works up with your physiology. If you have a source for this propaganda, from the 1920's mind you, I'm open to reading.

You are exactly right

For people who smoke often, it stops getting you high and has more of a numbing effect

>Daily consumption and rare consumption are different.
This is a very true statement. I don't get "high" anymore at all.

THC itself isn't addictive, but anything that stimulates the body can be addictive. This is incredibly amplified when that feels better

this guy could've been preddy smart if he didn't greedily dedicate his life to making money propagandizing weed on youtube to impressionable kids

Look all the degenerate Walmart employees are getting triggered because I called them out for their shitty lifestyle.

Go back to watching Cheech and Chong and lose some more brain cells degenerate.

Enjoy your nigger drug.

I live in Eugene, Or. Don't fucking tell me what I should know about marijuana you ignorant fuck. Oh and I smoked for about 2 months straight and stopped cold turkey on the 16th. Look at me, still doing fine. Literally nothing has changed in my life.

Now what the fuck were you saying?

>citation needed

>showing you are even more retarded than I thought

Nice job buddy

>Being straight edge also tricks you into believing your thoughts and ideas are superior
FTFY

you dont have to smoke but y'all acting like you're some philosophers is cringe worthy to say the least.
>strawmen: the post

>2 months straight

lmao, hardcore stoner here folks, he knows his shit

just because its not water soluble doesn't mean its only fat soluble

try everclear and then mix the result with hawaiin punch

Lmao Cred Forums is so retarded

Half of Denmark hates weed with the plague. No matter how hard you try to convince these people they will never allow its use.

Seriously though, this is part of the problem; short term users who think that short term use is exactly the same as long term use and basing their opinions on that. Most people run into "problems" with weed after YEARS of chronic, daily use. Not your 2 month little experiment, which is absolutely nothing to most of us here who are experienced with it. When you're a stoner, 2 months of daily smoking flies by like two days. Right guys?

Weed tends to make people chill.

Alcohol tends to make people lose control and make disastrous decisions considering potential consequences

are you in a legal jurisdiction?

because weed keeps improving, all the people still getting it illegally are never getting the strain that suits their needs

turns out THC isn't the only thing that makes a strain unique

Holy fuck. How fucking stupid are you? Just because I told you my last dates I used, you suddenly know my entire life?

anything that allows your brain to release dopamine can be addictive.

Avid smoker for 6 years, can confirm it is absolute shit trying to quit.

Sure it's not heroin withdrawl or something like that but that doesn't mean it isnt addictive

>If you think weed isn't laced often you're a retard.
Kek

I bet you also think people can shoot up weed, or that scene from Training Day where Ethan Hawke smoked PCP-laced weed was the norm

as opposed to a single person with a single anecdote basing their opinions on that

>Frequent marijuana users often report irritability, decreased appetite, cravings, restlessness, and/or various forms of physical discomfort that peak within the first week of quitting and last up to 2 weeks.
>Marijuana dependence occurs when the brain adapts to large amounts of the drug production sensitivity to its own endocannabinoid neurotransmitters
>Marijuana potency has led to increased dependence
>17 percent of marijuana users that started in their teens report psychological dependence.

And I can tell you from my experience that it is addictive. You tell yourself as you smoke it that it isn't but the moment you're all out its all you want to do and it's all you can think about.

That's psychological dependence. Deal with it. You can defend your degenerate lifestyle all you want, doesn't mean it isn't addictive.

If you vape, eat, inject or drink it, you're kay.

Oh you didn't know that giving yourself a false sense of superiority through sobriety lets you see through the past and present of every anons life on Cred Forums?

>what is willpower

You're weak willed. Don't ever try real drugs

i smoke weed like a mofo for 4 years and can remember movies no problem and also love watching them.

you probably smoked some fake rc shit.

get over yourself. faggot.

>D.A.R.E. Agents spreading misinformation about addiction

youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg

Sorry but it's true. I've had laced weed before and I've seen what dealers do to their weed.

you can also be psychologically dependent on shitposting and narcissism from telling others how cool you are as a sober person :^)

here my brat from based polska speaking the truth.
all you shitheads dont deserve to hear it.

Just stop buying it, holy shit, I never understood this.

>Cries that he wants to 'quit' weed
>Continues to buy weed
>OH MY GOSH WHY THIS IS SO HARD?

Degenerate. In more ways than fucking one.

No you haven't.

>advising me to not do something i had no prior intention of doing

Thanks, user!

You're an idiot. Use any search engine to find videos of people finding HUGE life improvement in every day things like basic body movement through use of high CBD strains as well as THC strains.
I work with a fellow who has CP and finds great relief in using cannabis over pharmy garbage.

You lose your appetite and are irritable for two days at most you got a citation for all these claims you're making? Also no shit you shouldn't smoke pot when you're a teen that's not the argument though.
>And I can tell you from my experience that it is addictive
Yeah because you have shitty self control its addictive.
>degenerate lifestyle
dank meme

My life is probably better than yours irl.

Don't worry I know how it is to be a loser though, I used to smoke weed.

Laced with what? What dealers? Where did you live, in the ghetto?

I've bought and smoked weed since 1998 from 10 different cities in 7 different states, both from niggers, spics and white people. Never once had my shit laced. With anything. Honestly you have to be a retard to think dealers waste money and product mixing it with weed to get a better high. You must've been gotten your weed laced on purpose, because the dealer probably saw what an enormous faggot you are.

>Shitty self control
>I don't smoke anymore

And I'm assuming you do right? Kek

sitting at home on a saturday night after jacking it twice that day and already ate a bag of chips its only 8pm and he cant find anything good on netflix.
thats when he picks up his phone and get some more.

It is probably one of the worst drugs to try and quit, even though its "not addictive"

I smoke because of my epilepsy, it was recommended by an actual doctor not an armchair neurologist.

Reading your other posts it's painfully obvious you're high as fuck just pretending to be retarded.

I have 3 cars, make 100k a year and own (not rent, not mortgage, OWN) two houses. Where you at faggot? Living in an apartment with a trade job that drug tests every week?

You're a fucking child, way more immature than most weed smokers I've met, and trust me I used to hang out with some pretty retarded stoners. It's always straight edge faggots that make me cringe the most though.

If weed wasn't around this kind of idiot would probably be smoking spice sniffing glue.

I can't (and kinda don't) want to quit weed/hashish as well, but I tried speed and mephedrone more than once, and even though I'd certainly enjoyed them every time, I've only used them few times and didn't get addicted. Probably the reason why is because I'm relatively well-informed about what that shit does to your body and the simple toxicity of it wouldn't allow me to use it daily.

wtf is this shit?? psycho and violent after weed and alcohol? maybe its just you sick motherfucker who has problems bruh?

This. IF you need a crutch sure weed can be that, but for many its a motivator. The people in the cannabis industry are some of the busiest most focused workers I've ever met.

t.medical industry worker

does weed exist in korea?

This. Quality of life for patients matters.

I'm not high you epileptic faggot.

You know why I'm not high? I don't do nigger drugs

I've been a functioning alcoholic all my life. It has cost me friends, jobs and family. It's never gotten to the point where I couldn't take care of myself. I've always been self sustaining. But alcohol, at least, is honest. It will stab you in the back. Most people I know complaining about my behaviour are displaying the kind of behaviour, while sober, I would never be caught doing in even my must drunkest of moments. You can drink and you can smoke, in heretic amounts. But make it a conscious choice. Be prepared to face consequences. Don't bitch when you lose.

Except I'm not in any rush to quit. I have quit before and I am aware of how much it sucks going from frequently smoking to not smoking at all. You guys can look down your nose all you want and I'll just keep on enjoying my vices

Well done mate. Fuck the herbal jew. Good to be able to remember other shit too like dreams etc

Just for you posters that think the "stoners" that you know personally are representative of the entire using population, know that I use weed more than most and most people that I associate with have no clue that I do. Your boss probably smokes.

Law school actually. I'll probably end up with much more wealth then you and I doubt any of what you just said is true.

Go back to tripping out to the animal planet in your friends living room degenerate.

>works medically
>should be legal for everyone
these are two different things that are almost always synonymous when arguing.
valium works for people with spasms but we shouldn't hand it out to everyone.

spray with fly spray or some other shit to make it look like it has nice crystals

Oh yeah I've had bosses who smoked.

When I was in high school. They were managers. At a price chopper.

If you smoke every day, it WILL fuck with your brain. Neroplasticity will cause your brain to change its concentration of receptors for certain chemicals in your nuerons.

This will cause the way you think sober to change. It can be reversed, but it takes time.

Long story short, if you only smoke every month or two, you'll be fine.

Too often, and you'll have difficulty thinking normally. I used to do this, now I smoke maybe every 6 weeks. The difference is STRIKING

It's bad for you.

Maybe you just don't get it because you're not at that point in your life yet where marijuana use has become incompatible with how you want to live and how you want your future to be, but what you're perceiving as a superiority complex or whatever is mostly just us former chronic stoners feeling fucking great that we finally managed to break free from a years long addic-----psychological dependency that consumed our lives day in and day out. The sense of renewed clarity, motivation, confidence, etc is so much better than any highs we had in the past that we're just happy to have got free from it.

If you had talked to me, say, five years ago, I'd probably be defending my dependence on weed too, in any way possible. I started smoking at age 15, it's not like I had some deep profound insight into its effects back then, it took years of experience to start getting the big picture and understanding it thoroughly. In the beginning, it was just fun times, music, munchies, etc. It quickly became a means to cope with the stresses of life, to escape, to withdraw, to shut out the world and exist in my own closed loop of hedonistic indulgences.

A few years ago, my cat had a severe allergic reaction to an ordinary medication and she almost died. She got in her litter box, panting like crazy, and seemed to know she was having a toxic reaction and might die. We didn't have a car at the time and had to call a taxi to get to the emergency vet hospital. I was so stressed out, I just had to smoke a bowl before going there. It numbed my emotional reaction to the situation, removed me from it, and while waiting at the vet I was just thinking about getting back home to smoke more - the promise of that bowl waiting for me made everything OK. I don't want to go through life dependent on such things to handle stressful experiences; these days, I could handle that without any crutch, and it's empowering.

Literally the dumbest shit I've read all day. This is what you believe when you live on a desert island.

I've tried heroine, benzos, speed, coke, whatever. Used to smoke weed every day for several years.

It fucked with my memory and motivation but I still went to work every day, had sex, dated etc. I wouldn't recommend it though

Video games are much more degenerate. Fun as hell, but they'll steal large portions of your life away, much more so than weed.

Weed WILL be legalized nationwide in our lifetime.. This will absolutely KILL the degenerative weed man LMAO culture, which is a side effect of it being illegal for so long

Yes, I am a degenerate by Cred Forumss standards

If a 21 year old can purchase literal poison(alcohol) than they should be allowed to buy cannabis. I hate weed man and Gary Johnson, but being a statist cuck is retarded.
Tip top kek

It's not "addicting" in the sense that dropping it cold turkey is difficult, but once I got a steady supply I swear I was smoking everytime I had a free two-three hour block of time. My inhibitions got shot, but this was during my last semester of senior year where I only had class twice a week and was done with school.

I'm not sure how I would handle weed now that I'm working constantly, I wish I had a dealer though.

alcohol should be more restricted too.

>In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony drug. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.
*tip*

one google search seems to prove you both wrong

fuck you

no it shouldn't quit being a statist cuck.

recently cutting down my use greatly, but not quitting. The thing that makes it hell is when you're chilling or bored with nothing to do (it happens to all of us) and you're thinking "fuck i could use a blunt right now". but you have to just sit there, bored. if you're active and doing stuff throughout the day you don't notice at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=NEp-KkCOq_o

oh yeah. i just stopped smoking and i'm starting to feel the withdrawal already... fucking neckbeard

Weed much safer then alcohol. Guess i drank too much yesterday spitting blood this am.

True, feels good man. :-)

>I read it on the internet, it must be true

I live in a tourist town and there's literally no bigger sucker than an Australian drug seeker

There is nothing better in both mind and body than being straight edge master race.

its obviously too easy to get alcohol when people drive drunk and become alcoholics.

Yeag man its like little spiders crawling on my skin, cant stop sweating either!
>muh Reagans
Reagan was for an assault weapons ban, stop acting like they're infallible.

only insecure butt hurt faggots have a problem with weed

this is twice as funny to me since i'm high as shit right now lmao

Totally agree. When i quit i became addicted to feeling my brain power coming back. Weed makes people shallow zombies who under achieve because they are more focuses on avoiding life than living it.

Its easy enough to see that rates of psychosis are rocketing in the legalisation areas as well. Anyone who has worked in drug rehab will tell you that weed is one of the most addictive.

What amazes me is that Cred Forums of all places cannot recognise that the legalisation of weed in America is designed to dumb down a whole generation and make them easier to program and control. Our intelligence agencies in USA and UK did this in the 60's as well. They were testing all sorts of shit on the populations back then. There are millions of "dude weeds" being mentally bumped off into a state of passive conformity and none asks who this is benefiting?

I've had alcohol available to me since I was 16 putting more restrictions on it isn't going to do anything to stop that from happening.

>Alcohol is the worst "drug" besides heroin and crack

You're forgetting Tobacco and Pharmaceuticals

>What amazes me is that Cred Forums of all places cannot recognise that the legalisation of weed in America is designed to dumb down a whole generation and make them easier to program and control
top kek

top kek, enjoy living in debt for the rest of your life if you're even being truthful.

The funny thing is you will probably become an alcoholic just from realizing your life was essentially wasted working just to pay off your law school debts, but hey at least you still posted on an anime weeb forum telling people they were degenerate right? Gotta satiate that narcissism after all.

tell me how that achieves the effect of making it look like it "has more crystals" never mind the fact that most THC trichomes are very specific looking and difficult to replicate

STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSE MOUTH
"
THE ENCOURAGEMENT OF DRUG ABUSE TO CREATE A JUNGLE ATMOSPHERE

Drug use would he increased. Alcohol use would be increased. Law enforcement efforts against drugs would be increased. On first hearing that it sounded like a contradiction. Why increase drug abuse and simultaneously increase law enforcement against drug abuse? But the idea is that, in part, the increased availability of drugs would provide a sort of law of the jungle whereby the weak and the unfit would be selected out. There was a statement made at the time: "Before the earth was overpopulated, there was a law of the jungle where only the fittest survived. You had to be able to protect yourself against the elements and wild animals and disease, but if you were fit you survived. But now we've become so civilised - we're over civilised - and the unfit are enabled to survive only at the expense of those who are more fit." The abuse of drugs would restore, in a certain sense, the law of the jungle and selection of the fittest for survival. News about drug abuse and law enforcement efforts would tend to keep drugs in the public consciousness. And would also tend to reduce this unwarranted American complacency that the world is a safe place, and a nice place. "

have any alcohol sold on governmental owned stores, restrict the amount one would be able to buy and raise taxes on it.
getting drink becomes a hassle so less people bother.

I am somewhat alergic to weed

Like once I started puking really bad, any other time I just felt like puking too anyway. And I never ever got "high", even the couple times I was alright I didnt get stoned or anything.
Life sucks m8s :(

Let's discuss weed & creativity.

I think Stanley Kubrick has a quote about how drugs are for audiences and not artists, in that they remove the critical discernment necessary to distinguish quality from crap. Obviously, lots of artists use drugs and smoke weed, but there is definitely something to that line of thinking. Suddenly, something you'd find intolerable sober becomes appealing when stoned. Has anyone here ever made stoned art (music, for example) and then played it to perma-sober people who just didn't get it? To what degree does weed deceive artists? I know people - now adults in their late 20s - who are still waiting for the fame and fortune train to come rolling by because they're convinced they're the best. They smoke weed before doing anything. If you artificially enhance your enjoyment levels of something, are you getting an accurate picture of what's really going on?

Personally when I look back on my life, I think that the music I made prior to ever smoking weed was much better. I was much more focused, driven, motivated, and had the capacity to follow through with ideas. When we got into weed, it seemed to open up all kinds of creative doors and aesthetic appreciation, but it took something away at the same time. It scattered everything, big ideas would just evaporate when the high faded, or we'd be too high to follow through with things.

Later, when I started smoking before reading books, I thought that it enhanced my comprehension, giving the impression of understanding on many levels, but I gradually became aware that it actually fragmented my thoughts. Reading sober, I could finish a book quickly, have a clear grasp of it. Reading stoned, I would read one page ten times in a row, my thoughts drifting all over the place uncontrollably, every word exploding with associations.

One day it will hit you. Some people take longer to notice the negative affects.

Thanks for providing the source on your research, doctor

Where is this from?

I quit drinking at 32 and started smoking pot. My life has improved 1000X since the change. I own a half a million $ business and work diligently everyday. Weed has improved my life and I'd be a proponent for it's legalization anyday.

>law school debt meme

You don't have that much debt if you get scholarships and don't go to a top 30 school just for the name, retard.

>anime weeb board
You're here too, I'm not sure whats wrong with political discussion on here unless you're like 40+ then you're a loser.

I'm not wasting my life working. I'm enjoying being clearheaded, motivated, and productive.

You can keep smoking your free time away and contributing to degenerate culture.

No, doing that with ket will cause you to pass out and drown

>have any alcohol sold on governmental owned stores
>government owned
Please fuck off with this mentality that the government will fix anything.
>restrict the amount one would be able to buy
Why? how much is to much?
>getting drink becomes a hassle so less people bother.
People will still bother because they like getting drunk its that simple.

>The sense of renewed clarity, motivation, confidence, etc is so much better than any highs we had in the past that we're just happy to have got free from it.

That's exactly what most people who are addicted to anything - video games, masturbation, hoarding, eating, etc. - say when they break free. It gives them a sense of well-being and clarity.

Listen dude, you probably have a stereotypical image in your mind like the other douchebag of what stoners look like. Hurr durr 20 year old kids who do nothing but sit inside all day and eat food, who have to cope with reality by smoking weed.

I used to smoke an eighth every day for about 3 years when I was in high school. Then I quit cold turkey for 6 months for my job. Then I got back on it for a couple weeks, moderately and smoked about three bowls a week. Then I quit again for a year.

If it's anything I learned from my life, it's that weed doesn't encourage you to drop out of life, it is literally what you make it out to be. If you're the type of person that can't cope with your personal problems you're going to get psychologically dependent on it, the same thing as any other vice. If you've got a clear mind and goals for your life weed is just a side thing you do when you are not working towards that goal.

And I can guarantee you most people on here who are so repulsed by the fact that people smoke weed regularly are much more immature and childlike. It's because they grew up with that mentality that weed is like the cure for cancer bro, now they're lashing out against it like a child would against its parents. It reminds me of the SJW thing, really.

It's well known that people who start smoking weed in later life experience less negative effects, due to the brain already being developed. When you start smoking in your youth, while the brain is still developing, it plays a heavy role in how things get wired up.

is that why the Government stops any legalization efforts as quickly as possible? Nig obama didn't even legalize it during his terms. The jews don't want us to have the weeds.. they want to keep us cucked on alcohol and eyes closed and hungover.

pot has redpilled me more than anything else has.

The problem with weed imho is that people are using it as a commodity. It's become a part of the consumerism culture. Using weed to get numb is just plain idiotic. And all these stupid reggae rastafari festivals where they shamelessly promote weed and the hedonistic lifestyle that is supposed to come with it, are killing a great drug. Also, the weed nowadays is too powerful. It's borderline psychedelic.

I agree, but the reason the people of the states are finally fighting against prohibition is due to the free flow of information that "the Jews" were unable to stop

It's probably not that healthy but the worst and why it is illegal is probably because how lazy people become on it.

Countless times I have been invited over to hangout with my friends expecting a fun day and it all ends up in they take some weed and sleep a few hours after. Young people (weed users.) Don't even have the energy to get outside and drink anymore.

>you're here too
Except I'm not the one arguing like a fucking puritan about how people should live their lives, you barbaric mongoloid. You're literally a child and experience the same angst as a child does when people tell you that yes, I still like to play video games.

>w-what? y-you're not working out and being clearheaded and euphoric? DEGENERATE

Your entire argument is buzzwords and emotion. You're an SJW for the straight-edge faggots. Nobody's changing their lifestyle because of your words, you're not on a moral crusade to change people's habits, so why the fuck are you posting like you're the king in a castle full of servants?

>be successful and smoke weed, ok
>smoke weed before being successful, human garbage

>If you've got a clear mind and goals for your life weed is just a side thing you do when you are not working towards that goal.

Well, I agree for the most part, but I think you've got it wrong here. The problem is that THC accumulates in the brain over time, depending on how often you use, how much you use, what potency it is, etc. So, even if you are totally motivated, have goals, have ordinary responsibilities that keep you grounded, the insidious effect of the accumulating THC will have some impact, again depending on how much you use, etc. You're speaking of it like it's just any other drug that gets pissed out within hours. It's not. It creeps up, it takes over if you're not careful. Good for you for exercising moderation, in my experience very few people can manage that with weed. "One hit, once in a while" starts adding up until it's "one bowl, every few hours, every day". I'm not living in a bubble, I've known many different kinds of stoners, secret stoners and 420 dude types, old and young, smart and stupid. All of them seem very susceptible to the lure of smoking more and more, whether they began like that or not. There's also a lot of self-denial and straight up lying, too. People will say they only smoke once in a while, but really they've just become skilled at hiding regular use. Visine, changing clothes, etc.

>My friends are too busy being high to get drunk with me

Are you drunk right now, or just retarded? Or is this just what happens when you live in a cucked nanny state?

>so why the fuck are you posting like you're the king in a castle full of servants?
He didn't realize that those Quentin comics are satire.

>pills

"pills" are a drug now everyone...

>Countless times I have been invited over to hangout with my friends expecting a fun day and it all ends up in they take some weed and sleep a few hours after

>hang out with friend
>both sober
>conversation is flowing, connecting, open and honest with each other, no insecurities
>bright idea: let's smoke, that will enhance everything!
>five minutes later, everyone is introverted, anxious, withdrawn, paranoid, communication is scattered, as if talking through a thick haze

wow, so fun. even when I was a stoner I hated that shit.

It's for niggers.

alcohol can be used by your body to clear out "fatty plaques", as they are alcohol soluble, thus why mouthwash contains alcohol.

It does in extreme cases reduce brain matter as choelesterol is a dielectric and thus is the main material with which electricity of various frequencies is "stored" for transmission to "transistors" of the brain and such, however, you can just eat more or produce more in the liver.

Weed however affects your brain VERY badly.
You WILL have a bad memory, you WILL become psuedo addicted to it because you can't function without it, and you WILL lose confidence and rely on it to relax.

all pot heads turn out the same.
Don't smoke, do everything in moderation and DECIDE for YOURSELF wether you need to smoke a disgusting smelling weed that globalists and communists push on you to relax, or wether you need to deal with your problems instead.

Potheads are degenerates and ought to be rounded up and put in camps.

I'm not drunk. I'm just tired of my friends never going out meeting women and having fun.

The only bad thing about weed is smoking it, smoking anything is bad. And obviously getting addicted to it is bad.

Same, I hate it. The worst is every time I try it I hope it gets better and we all start laughing like in movies when people smoke weed but it doesn't happen.

It makes boring situations not boring.
It stunts your mental growth because it escapes you from reality.

yeah you're wrong

Weed triggers mental illnesses. Also can pop the messiah syndrome.
Without proper guidance people can become shit...

>Also can pop the messiah syndrome
You say that like its a bad thing.

Because I have to deal with stoner bullshit everyday. Ever since it became popular to act like a nigger stoners have thought that their lives were important.

We need to go back to when weed was the devil, everyone respected that, and the people who smoked were filth.

Permissiveness for drugs like weed will lead to tolerance for other drugs and I don't want to see America turn into Colombia.

You're pushing that agenda and you don't even know it because you're too high to figure that out.

Every single person i've met who does weed on a regular basis are mental wrecks who also cannot retain their attention on a task for more than 10 seconds, i guess its just pure coincidence

Be moderate

>le gateway drug meme

Keep fighting for that prohibition, it's the only thing that makes this little plant right here worth $1000 all by itself. Thanks for your support, cuck

New Order of Barbarians

A doctor gone to a place in lat 60s where a guy from planned parenthood would talk.
Ths guy from planned parenthood spilled the beans about the elite plans, saying "I like you guys, so I will spill the beans, so you can deal with it better on the future, but please dont record my conversation."

You probably know that they gradually do stuff, like feminism, abortion........... etc..., right???
Anyway, many of their plans were already created since decades ago, but they are totally implemented yet, because you must gradually do it. There is even a name for this kind of stuff, called creeping incrementalism.
Anyway, since they must gradually do it, there are many plans they didnt done yet and they will do in the future.

So this guy (in late 60s) was able to "predict" alot of stuff (some of them arent even done yet) happening, he is not predicting, he is just an insider that know their plans and since they are ultra powerful they can follow their plans as he stated without someone going against them and stopping them.

This text is a must to everyone in this world. Dont know why its not more famous.

>This text is a must to everyone in this world. Dont know why its not more famous.
Actually it would be awsome if it was an stick.
YES ITS THIS IMPORTANT

>Ths guy from planned parenthood spilled the beans about the elite plans, saying "I like you guys, so I will spill the beans, so you can deal with it better on the future, but please dont record my conversation."
Forgot to add something.
Then the doctor (not the planned parenthood guy) at the 90s, decided to go to a internet conspiracy site and give an intervew to the guy there, and they recorded a tape

you are using cuck wrong.

Oh
(You)

>Because I have to deal with stoner bullshit everyday. Ever since it became popular to act like a nigger stoners have thought that their lives were important.
"Stoners" are cancer, people who occasionally smoke pot are not.

>We need to go back to when weed was the devil, everyone respected that, and the people who smoked were filth.
You know that before this weed was generally accepted and noone really cared about it?

>Permissiveness for drugs like weed will lead to tolerance for other drugs and I don't want to see America turn into Colombia.
Drugs get taken everywhere and in every part of society and you will never change this. Drugs are a big part of human life since we started existing.
We just have to teach a way to take drugs responsibly and ensure quality etc.

Since when is having a self inflated ego a good thing? Makes pretentious pricks like you and that other tool in this thread.

I thought it might be worth adding a Buddhist perspective on this subject. The "four noble truths" is actually highly relevant to drug addictions.

1) drug addiction is suffering: although one enjoys the effects, the fading away of them, the comedowns, the deprivation without them, the dependency on them, is suffering

2) the cause of the re-arising and perpetuation of the suffering inherent in drug addiction is the craving to re-experience those enjoyable effects

3) the cause of the cessation of the suffering inherent in drug addiction is the abandonment and forsaking of that same craving, completely giving it up, letting it go

4) the way to that cessation of drug addiction is a system of discipline ("noble eightfold path") which begins with right-view, which is that drug addiction is inherently suffering, right intention to give up drugs, right effort to accomplish it, etc

In the buddhist way of seeing things, enjoying impermanent pleasures necessarily leads to suffering, restraining one's enjoyment for impermanent pleasures leads to happiness and contentment. dependence/attachment is suffering, independence/non-attachment is freedom.

In the 12 links of dependent arising (paticcasamuppada), feeling conditions craving, craving conditions clinging, clinging conditions becoming. In other words, in reaction to a pleasant experience, we crave to experience more of it, which solidifies into a deep attachment or clinging to it, which leads to future becoming, in other words the perpetuation of the process of addiction into the future. If that craving were to cease, then with it the clinging would cease and the related becoming determined by it, thus liberating you from the addiction.

>b-b-but smoking pot is totally ok in buddhism!

Calm down burger boi

I can attest to this, having smoked for over 5 years almost constantly. I quit 5 months ago and still feel a lack of motivation and mental clarity.

In your experience, did you regain most of your cognition after abstaining for long enough?

>In your experience, did you regain most of your cognition after abstaining for long enough?

absolutely. don't give up

Thanks, that gives me a lot of hope. I'd hate to remain in this state for the rest of my life.

Just wondering, how long have you abstained for to date?

Same

1. It is addictive
>duh, lots of things are addictive
2. It lowers your threshold for psychotic breaks. This is a fact if you combine other drugs with marijuana you will have a mental break at some point.
>Sounds more like if crazy people smoke weed, then they are high crazy people. Shit logic.
3. You will get bronchitis and smoker's cough also emphysema.
>What about vaporizing, tincture or edibles?
4. It does not cure cancer there are no studies showing that it does.
>No one ever claimed it did, retard. THC is just shown to help ease the effects of chemotherapy.
5. There are over 800 toxic chemicals vs 5000 in cigarettes. Considerably less but still toxic.
>There are 1500 chemicals in coffee. Is coffee degenerate now?
6. The marijuana of today is much different from the marijuana of the past. It's much more potent and psychoactive.
>Oh no, not (((this))) again. If this is true then it means less marijuana needs to be smoked to get the desired effect, thereby decreasing the amount needed to buy and/or smoke.
7. There haven't been a lot of studies on the long-term effects of marijuana use.
>Hmm, I wonder why?(((big pharma)))
8. For people who have medical issues it can bring some relief. I know people personally who use it for chronic pain.
>Duh
9. When you start associating with people who smoke you get exposed to Other Drugs. Many of you say oh well I'll never do anything except pot I highly doubt that. For me that only lasted a year and I was doing other drugs because I felt left out.
>You did harder drugs because of peer pressure. This is marijuana's fault how?
10. THC is a hallucinogen when I ingested it I would trip out.
>If you're tripping nuts over weed, I want to know what the fuck your smoking bruh. To me, it sounds like you just have adverse reaction to THC, much like I have adverse reactions to shellfish. I don't eat shellfish, perhaps you shouldn't smoke weed

Do you know what else is real? Prescribing painkillers to fucking everyone then wondering why there's so many heroin overdoses.

Safe?

No

Safer than alcohol?

Yes

I've had strong brain fog thats ruined my life before I even started so i dont really care

Hey I am the same here!

>Redpill
Goddamnit why do my filters keep on stopping working?