American Male

>stop trying to be so masculine go- err, guy..

What do you think of this short film Cred Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=zJ-Pyhk7GQA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Scz-TwiH2Uo
youtube.com/watch?v=aT3j3lXp5bg
youtube.com/watch?v=SlTWOs3J3us
youtube.com/watch?v=-Zq6Va901ME
youtube.com/watch?v=pl4plPGRG8o
youtube.com/watch?v=kHAQiYz7NU0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7kP_dd6LU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xDwV3VU1OXU
youtube.com/watch?v=uMJcGcBc2t8
youtube.com/watch?v=mjO3K0kAx-8
youtube.com/watch?v=YgSVTdAtNYE
youtube.com/watch?v=8Dhn_iIQXDE
youtube.com/watch?v=ryImbOTDXe8
youtu.be/sSrzwB1DVFs
youtube.com/watch?v=TaUUYV7wKos
youtube.com/watch?v=n-cD4oLk_D0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mtv went from Music Television to Marxist Television.

And who the fuck will fall for this?

what do (((they))) mean by this?

I can't make it past 3:24

Women watch the whole thing. Men tl;dw.

Masculinity and being a man is bad these days. Every male should be a effeminate gay beta.

t. Jews

Good job mtv what would Aniki say about this shit?

I think it's from mtv, so I'm more likely to smoke crack, drive, run over a bus load of children. Get into a shoot out with cops, win, hole up in an abandoned toy factory and eat stuffed bears for a week, than watch that propaganda.

They should of stuck with music, I watched that channel then. Now it's just propaganda.

>Now it's just propaganda
It was propaganda back then too.

At least they didn't mention guns

I'm not watching that, someone give a synopsis.

>i want to be a fagget pussy

see It's essentially that

How does it not have more dislikes?

Remember when you were 12 and there were things guys did and things girls did and you just figuring that out?
This video is a college-aged guy going through that stage. Only he is a faggot.

I only made it halfway through.

? Like what? Talking heads - days go by is propaganda?

I think your tinfoil hat is so tight it's cutting off some circulation.

just jews pushing the fag agenda and trying feminize white males

Only young impressionable minds watch MTV, and likely mostly female.

It seems like hate speech. I reported it. I'm a Youtube Hero.

if you're dumb enough to be influenced by MTV, you deserve to be castrated.

This is why I don't let my kids watch any network t.v. I have been much happier since I got out of the 24 hour news cycle too.

A little bum action is good for inner peace.

I know the video is trying to dissuade from being a guy or macho or whatever, but this guy is the man. Alpha as fuck besides his conflicting internal monologue.

Cred Forums logic

Black man acts masculine
>hurr durr why are niggers so savage

White male acts masculine
>muh aryan ubermensch

I thought that these social cues bulllshit is just a high-school show thing in america but after interacting with americans enough its really like that

Supposedly we're socially less advanced than USA but in my 30 years of life where I hung around people of all social strata I've never seen that bullshit. Knew a kid from my block who played the flute and we did call him faggot a lot but he just told us to fuck off and it was all good humor.

It seems like you need to take on these roles and fake personalities to make it in america and if thats true then its a horribly cancerous society and MTV is right.

According to that video I'm a faggot and I never had issues getting laid. I like it that way.

I did watch it. So I'm supposed to feel bad for liking more masculine things and behaving more masculine because some other dude isn't confident in his masculinity and would prefer to be gay?

Look at that like/dislike ratio. America is dead.

I kinda like it
really made me think

If most guys acted like dude bros then maybe this wouldd have a point. Also how many college guys care about gays anymore?

None, they're attacking what the media portrays male culture as. They're attacking a strawman they made themselves.

Masculinity is no longer valuable in slave society. Women may finally be equal to men.

>a company that spent the last 3 decades trying to turn American youth into vapid, consumerist cunts now wants to lecture us about the virtues of nonconformity.

There is literally nothing wrong with this.

>What do you think of this short film Cred Forums?
I think this is perfect for MTV's mindless viewer base, they'll do anything the "cool kids" are doing.

This probably wouldn't apply to anyone on Cred Forums.

It's the same as it ever was goy.

I mean it, if dudebro culture is such a problem, MTV is really not one to talk

youtube.com/watch?v=Scz-TwiH2Uo

Because we do it differently, you fucking nigger leaf.

How does it feel to browse an oven merchandising forum and shitpost feigning supremacy? You're even lower than Cred Forums, you thick fuck.

How do we practice masculinity?

Speaking of the Electric Jew
Did anyone else get NOBODYTM vibs from Sam's World Peace show?

>not doing things because people will call you a faggot
Be a man and do what you want faggot

MTVs main demographic is young Hispanics.

I'm sure you know a lot about this topic

Please enrich me with your faggotry and cuckoldry knowledge cunt

>reading books is feminine, liking the arts is feminine
ffs burgers

Remember well goyim,
Every time you watch the TV
The jew takes a shit directly into your soul.

look like the good old days of America when America was over 90% white

the only 2 of these i agree with are
>women cross their legs
>men keep their legs open
>women write in a diary
>men journal

that being said, theres a reason there were mountains of normie whores banging out with these "american males" instead of with nu males lol.

MTV colossally misunderstands that men do things that men want to do because they want to do them.

Clearly some beta faggot is projecting his weakness onto men as a whole because he's not competitive with them sexually.

I'm only an armchair psychologist, but that would be my best guess.

Usually by not committing crimes and leaving a trail of unwanted children all over the place.

This is a good Pepe.

>reading books is for girls
>slapping each other on the ass with shirts off and no women around is a masculine activity

ffs murrica

The video wasn't created by MTV, the character at the end is the narrator. The narrator sees himself in the thing he despises the most. I could really identify with it.

Yeah, I was just watching some Eastern Euro music videos that were really fun, sexy and full of kids. Much better.

I just realized this place is like decades behind Western degeneracy.
youtube.com/watch?v=aT3j3lXp5bg

Irrelevant what you identify with.

The Writer misunderstands why men do what they do.

Men do what they do, broadly because they want to do it.

People are generally not self-despising. Talk to the vast majority of Chads, they're airheaded and perfectly happy being the way they are.

The writer would like to believe we're a product of social conditioning and the deep down we're all beta nu-male faggots who like the things the writer likes. This is not the case.

While there's nothing wrong with some of the things he artificially casts as feminine, the majority of men aren't conditioned against doing those things, they just natively don't want to because they enjoy doing something else.

Men watch at 2x speed. Sill practically unbearable.

>reading books is for girls
holy shit are they five?

Super fucking gay and trying to make it look like anyone who is actually masculine is just secretly gay..

Man they are trying hard.

It's stupid duality of man bullshit.

It's apparently hard for SJW's to countenance the possibility that other people have different wants and desires to them.

What the fuck? When did frat life become "the american male"?

You can easily tell this was made by a upper-middle class liberal who is so out of touch with the rest of society that they assume the ~2% of men that are fratbros are somehow indicative of the greater male population, or of the entire concept of masculinity as a whole.

I mean FFS if the Chad really hates the whole Normie culture there are literally a million different social groups out there. If he wants to talk about art or books join a fucking club, you shouldn't expect a group that is mutually grouped together for the purposes of getting drunk and fucking around to conform to your expectations.

Are you sure you are not projecting yourself? The narrator is describing how he is emulating masculine culture to fit in, he is not talking about the morality of the people he is emulating, that's up for you to decide.

American society has a very strict ideal for men, typically an extroverted, materially successful, brutish kind of retarded degenerate. I have always felt out of place having been raised Catholic. It's literally gynocentric, that's what it boils down to.

Out of curiosity, do Americans really smack each others butts with bats?

>Are you sure you are not projecting yourself?

You'd be being wilfully ignorant if you implied it's not impugning the broader culture, especially as it's part of a series on "Privilege"

>systematic
>rape culture

>roiding and still not huge
never gonna make it

>casts grindr faggot to play homophobic straight dude

MTV confirmed to never leaving the circuit party bathroom and trying to pretend they are enlightened.

I did, NobodyTm has the whole audio-visual redpill thing going that I think Sam "worldwide white warrior" Hyde really took a lot of inspiration from.

czek'd
Cred Forums, let's make pic related a new meme. Humiliate the left with dictionary definitions.

All the time

>impugning the broader culture

Good point, but the narrator is a part of that broader culture. It was my interpretation that he was completely content in that CHOICE.

The thing is, I dont know anyone that thinks like that. I mean going into the arts as a profession is seen as somewhat feminine. But enjoying the arts certainly isnt.

>completely content in that CHOICE.

That's clearly not the intended implication given that the theory that informs the concept of privilege is intersectional feminism which impugns these as immoral social conditionings men are subjected to through patriarchy.

You have to really ignore the spirit of the video in order to imply anything else.

>do Americans really smack each others butts with bats?

No.

"Hazing" nowadays, in the places where it hasn't been completely sued out of existence, is mostly just forced drinking.

My brother was in a coed business frat (actually pretty common) that was nothing like the video, from what he told me the worst of their "hazing" was being forced to drink 2 bottles of wine in an hour and chug down the contents of entire blended Big Mac combo. "Littles", or those who are still going through the hazing process, also have to do whatever the actual frat members want them to do, which is mostly act as a designed driver or getting them beer.

>reading books is for fags

Welp I guess I'm gay

Well the issue with the narrator doesn't have to do with masculine culture, but that he needs to emulate it to fit in.

I can just tell that this was written/directed by a fucking salty beta pussy.

I'll admit that the spirit of the video can be distracting to the actual meaning that the narrator is trying to convey, which is what I was relating to.

The bizarre part is like this is the equivalent of the scene in a movie where the weakling tries to reason with the agent of his fateful death

>We're not so different! I'm sure deep down you're like me

No, you are completely different. You are opposed, he is simply stronger and will win.

This (((MTV))) shit hurts my stomach. I just want to be a man.

It feels better to be a real man, not a sick baby fag beta cuck basic trash boy Australian bitch etc. pic unrelated

Yeah acting like a bloke is so tough! I'd rather take dicks up my arse and vote for the greens. Fucking hell.

Well aside from the faggotry this video has a good point about masculinity. You have to be hard and do the shit the narrator says in the video, otherwise your life will be shit

>MTV
Why does Romania also produce the best post-apocalyptic romance music videos?
youtube.com/watch?v=SlTWOs3J3us

You tumlbr faggots are real lame arguing over your gender identifications and their bullshit implications. Find some new role models.

I went through that sort of stuff freshman year high school, no wonder I'm more mature than everyone here. I've also risen above all those druggie degenerates. Leave the death cult that is anglosphere.

The Narration is informed by the spirit of the video.

The Narrator is part of the spirit.

What you took away from it (That people act differently in order to fit in, and sometimes against their interests and wants on another level) was not the intended message of the video or the narrator.

It's an easy enough mistake to make, and there is room for interpretation given that unless they explicitly state everything there is leeway but it's safe to say that the message is pretty clear.

Have a bump

>The Thing

My nigga.

has anyone shared with /fit/ yet?

>Leave the death cult that is anglosphere.

>posted in english
>from an American IP address
>on an American website

If you're a real man you'll live life on your own terms and if you're a fucking beta assfaggot you'll conform to others' expectations

What is figuratively speaking.

Well the message I took away from it will not be lost because you want to argue that it was not the main theme. The rest of the video you can have it your way.

Is this for a game of for a would-be movie or something?

The idea for a genuine sequel is fucking spine-tingling, especially with the famous ending.

Second only to Halloween as a horror classic.

Bumpin

Mark rippetoe program is fucking stupid.

It was supposed to be a sequel to the game

It didnt work?

embedded hitler dubs speak truth

Goddamn what a movie though.

The Paranoia is fucking chilling. It'll have you all fucked up about people for days.

The first game was good but the second one got cancelled

Made me wanna party tbqh

Youtube has even better video

youtube.com/watch?v=-Zq6Va901ME

I agree it was fantastic

Your pic forgot Mecca.

Gayest shit i have ever seen. And made me remember how much i hate fags that go to parties and start screaming out of nowhere shit like "WOOO Whatsupp!! YEAH!!!LETS GO!!" trying to get attention like some needy virgins.

yeah i wanna get around my big strong shirtless buddies and line up and spank each other

Don't forget the first Alien movie.

>Cred Forums hates Chad culture.
>MTV hates Chad culture,
>Cred Forums starts defending Chad culture

Have another bump

That was awesome but John Carpenter is the master.

From his first searing attempt at Horror in Halloween where he brought the Shape into our nightmares, the heavy breathing echoing in our minds night after night, to the Thing which made us doubt those around us with it's conceivability and playing to our Paranoia.

John is the master.

as if not that already gay....wtf Americunt masculinity is a borderline retardom.

The Jews trying to make all tough guy activities look like insecurity, " Just be a soft nu male" like uncle Shlomo says. kek

Guys, I am a youtube hero now!

>I hold the views and opinions expressed on MTV in high regard

I could only make it halfway thru but it seemed like they were unintentionally stereotyping gays -gays don't like football and beer and burgers, they are suppose to like wine and arts and talk with their hands. These assholes tried to make us feel bad for the way we are while actually saying it's unnatural for gays to just be normal ppl who happen to like dicks and balls. If I were a fag I would be offended

/r9k/ hates chad culture, it is just the overlap you are seeing.

The only people I've met like him are those insecure with themselves. Acting like a douche bag just because of the social pressure of not being caught gay is fucking stupid.

Wearing bright colors just because you're gay is retarded.

Doing cutesie shit because you're gay should give you shame

Just be true to yourself and stop acting like violent thugs.

Without a doubt induces electrochemical potential changes in my frontal lobe.

>Cred Forums hates everything
>Cred Forums is hate manifest

It is healthy for a man to act masculine.
However masculine culture can exhibit certain problems on males.
The correct response is to open a dialect about these issues and find a good solution to them, not to destroy masculine behavior and create alternate problems.

This
I hate things that other people like

Cred Forums isn't one person pal. While there are many here that hate "Chads" (because they can't be like them), some of us actually are well adjusted and get laid regularly. Don't try to speak for us all

Chad culture is retarded though, excessive drinking, taking steroids/ obsessed bodybuilding, Always trying to act like the alpha douchebag instead of the Hard yet kind leader of traditional masculinity.

Doing the same shit the left always does. They are pigeon-holing men saying we are all like that even though since time immemorial we have always gone whatever way we want, be it Chemist, Sports Professional or Poet, and we never needed a marketed media campaign to do it.
The left always does what it mainly accuses others of doing.

You don't have to be anti-intellectual to have game, get laid, and recognize the good in people who act like "Chads"

/r9k/ isn't pissed because Chads are immoral, /r9k/ is pissed off because they're jealous and have no game.

Simple as that.

Bump

Brah was totally cool.
Till I found out he was a fag.

pure ideology

Have another one

None of my heroes act like this.

> Jesus Christ never shot up steroids.
> Adolf Hitler was never obsessed with body building.
> Napoleon Bonaparte never stayed up late getting shitfaced with plebs.
> Thomas Jefferson was never concerned with if others thought him masculine enough.

Remember guys we may be the last generation of white people, we must be righteous, industrious, intelligent, courageous to make our ancestors proud.

is it true that most american colleges has a paddeling initiation?
thats gay as fuck

Good sleep, Nige

and the men who want to be masculine exaggarate it too much and turn into annoying shitstains who can't make a decent civilized conversation.
Those guys are so mad at all this libshittery that they just go into the extreme.
Liberals create pure chaos.

Why the fuck is sexuality a big issue to people when there are literal Savage brutes knocking on our borders with swords?

Those are frats, not every college student joins one.

good sleep, nige

This video is fucked up on so many levels. I hate Marxist MTV. So the Jew is telling all white males who act Masculine is actually hurting us? Who believes in this crap? Men and Women are not the same.

I've watched it for 2 minutes and stopped.
Does he have a drinking problem

youtube.com/watch?v=pl4plPGRG8o

Also I'm guessing he ends up being a closeted homosexual?

I don't see how it will turn guys into fags. The character was obviously just a closeted faggot trying not to be outed. Not saying that all mem should be more effeminate.
Once again Cred Forums gets their panties in a twist over nothing. And if people watch MTV in their own time then they should serve the kikes for being duped into watchin that trash.

i posted that, and i approve your message

good sleep, nige

Jesus this is our day and age now? You can't be a fucking man? You can't have fun? You can't just be yourself at a young age? No, MTV says you need to get a machete, and slice that dick of yours off, and say your sorry for being born a man. This is the time of times here. This is some of the sorriest shit i've ever seen. I mean, we're talking about the network that was founded on fucking men rocking out and being awesome, is now a walking pussy...... Beavis and Butthead would of been calling them faggots back then.

A narrator goes through a bunch of social expectations of men and women while a guy does frat stuff.
It tries to convey the message that being aspiring to live up to masculine social expectations makes you a slave to society. It tries to feed on a boy's struggles and reluctance to become a man. It's anti-broculture propaganda that eases itself in by suggestion.
It's hinted that the guy in the video has repressed homosexual urges.

TL;DR: Frats and stereotypical college men are slaves to social norms, so be a feminine beta!

intelligence and wisdom is part of being a man

the highest a man can reach is to become an ubermensch, and that requires both physical strength and mental forititude

I don't see a problem with any of this until they shoehorn in horrific bullying and a party that literally does not happen outside of movies into the message

Make all the jokes about Cuckmany you want but even our worst denazification propaganda is shit compared to the crap their air in USA

>he thinks Chad bodybuilds or takes steroids

CHAD fucks YOUR GF while YOU lift weights in the GYM and STUDY, he has FACE, FRAME and CHARISMA. YOU will make 30k STARTING after graduating with STEM, CHAD will get a job through NETWORKING starting at 70k, as well as INHERITING his father's BUSINESS

(You)

wow, this is what is going through SJWs' heads when they talk about gender roles?

fucking bunch of faggots

the REAL faggots are the ones who do something other than what THEY want to please other people

you have a sweet tooth and prefer liquor cocktails to beer, but you drink beer anyway to fit in? FAGGOT

you're bored by sports but you watch anyway so you have something to talk about with your crew? SUPERFAGGOT

you want to fuck/get fucked by guys, but you only hook up with women so people think you don't? HYPERFAGGOT

being /fit/ though, there's no excuse not to be /fit/, whatever your tastes - but you should lift for your own wellbeing, not to entertain others - it's impossible to separate the two, but in the end if people are physically bettering themselves because of peer pressure, that's fine. it's a bit faggy to do roids, but i don't actually have a problem since even though there's side-effects now, faggots doing roids all their life creates a market stimulus to develop safer roids.

They are trying to create a strawman so over the top and ridiculous to "really make people think".

I'm surprised this character didn't start going off into a rant and saying stupid shit like:
>No bro fuck movies ,that's for fags
>Drinking water is for fags too. I only drink motor oil
>Cooking meat is for fags too, getting food poisoning is manly.
>Driving cars is also for fags, I transport myself everywhere by running on my hands. Anybody who doesn't do running handstands to get themselves places is a total beta pussy and I hope they get stabbed to death.
>I also hate all animals. All of them. I had a pet gerbil when I was 7 and I bit it's head off and used it's headless body as a fleshlight because I was so fucking horny and couldn't control my raging testosterone.

Good sleep, nige

youtube.com/watch?v=kHAQiYz7NU0

Reminder that the target audience of this isn't "chads" but low value males.

>you're wearing green?! That's so toxic!

The men depicted will not give a SINGLE fuck about any of this, and they never will. In-fact, if they try to demonise it, they'll make them want to do it more.

I think the intent, at least sub-conciously, is to get the low value males to even more overtly signal their status.

Women are gradually moving back towards sharing a small group of men as they did in early agrarian society.

There's a difference between Tyrone and James Bond.

This is why acceptance of open homosexuality is a problem. It colors even masculine behaviors as being possibly homosexual.

Hazing is a normal male ritual to make sure that the incoming members of a group are dedicated and worthy of respect and acceptance.

However, now anytime two men are shirtless around each other it's seen as possibly gay.
We've turned the blacksmith into a bathhouse.

Also don't be so quick to talk shit Ireland. Not only do you fly the flag of an African nation, but you were also the first nation to vote in sodomite marriage.

>gotta keep that man-protein around in case the potato crop fails again

Laughing my ass off.

>bawww being chad is so hard getting laid multiple times a day and having friends, I just want to be a huge faggot and still have tons of friends and get laid all the time

Fucking entitlement. REEEEEEEEE

It's control.

It's fucking control.

James Bond is in control at all times. He's persuasive and charismatic and socially in control.

Tyrone is incidentally in control AT TIMES not by his design but because he's needlessly aggressive and people will back what appears to be a strong horse.

It's all about doing things by design.

Philistine TV

This

>The sarcasm
>You
Kys faggot

this video pissed me off. I was in a fraternity in college. no one cared if you drank wine. we actually had a party once a year where we specifically only drank wine. no one would give a flying fuck if you ate tofu. if we thought someone was doing steroids we'd be concerned. one or two of the frat brothers came out as gay during my time there. we made jokes like anyone would do but they were still our friends and if anyone went on some crazy homophobic rant we'd probably think they were gay or just had mental problems.

we did paddle newbs as a ritual though. it was voluntary and in good fun.

>What do you think of this short film Cred Forums?
liberal propaganda bullshit

Has nothing to do with being a man, but shows how fucked up gays are. The end.

What does this have to do with music?

>Drinking water is for fags too. I only drink motor oil
kek

So this is what Chad has to go through?

Beef, steroids, lifting weights, beer.....

All to have that incredible physic that the whores like?

Chad isn't given the credit he deserves.....

>when SJW faggots think gender roles are superficial behaviors people adopt to fit in, instead of things they do because they're simply more comfortable

these people are damaged

The video was made by crazy liberals who never been in a frat so they have all these crazy misconceptions and go off of movie stereotypes.
My group of friends are all "bro" types dudes but like you said we don't really care about little things like that. It reminds me of this video I stumbled across. How this woman pretended to be a man for a while and she believed all the stereotypes but actually learned how it was and the comradier that men have and how excepting and all that shit. Its actually a interesting video.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7kP_dd6LU

>tfw was a skinny otter mode faggot that would pull maybe 1-2 whores a year
>tfw became chad with roids over the years
>fuck 1 or 2 girls a week from the gym or bar

blame whores for bro culture

There's a big difference between degenerate masculinity and honorable masculinity.

I think this short film does a good job of portraying absolutely degenerate masculinity.

The point is gender roles are in fact superficial behaviors that people adopt from their surroundings.
What (you) or your average Chad considers as "true self" is in fact a mimicry of what you have learned and adopted from your environment to the point of embracing it as your """true self""". Thats why you have tons of gender-fluid transvesticle types in San Francisco and almost none of them in some remote Siberian villages.

Can you really blame women for being attracted to MEN?

t. Pseudophilosopher

Why waste your energy.

>superficial
Okay, tell me of a successful society that originated where women were the hunters/fighters and men the gatherers/child bearers.

Doesn't chicken have more protein than beef?

Basically if you are masculine you are actually in the closet. Being a beta cuck is the new face of masculinity. Our grandfather's generation are rolling in their graves.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xDwV3VU1OXU

Agreed. We cut cable 3.5 years ago and haven't looked back. Also let Facebook go two years ago and I'm much happier.

im trying to say they shame men, but its really whore culture breh.

American Nu-Male
Stay away from meee-ee
American Nu-Male
Lord, let me be
Don't wantcha hangin' around my door
Won't see your low-test face no more

I've got more manly things to do
Than swappin' estrogen with you
Now, nu-male, stay away
American nu-male Listen to what I saaaay!

kek, what a load of shit. no wonder TV ratings are down the shitter.

let them rot.

youtube.com/watch?v=uMJcGcBc2t8

Not saying you should be a beta, but an alpha is probably comfortable in his own skin. The Chad from the short film is just overcompensating for his gayness.

I don't need your mouthbreathing
I don't need your white-knighting
You're SJW-hypnotized
Go grovel under a lady's eyes
Now, nu-male, stay away
American nu-male, Listen to what I saaaa-aaa-aay!

Now, I'm sure there are men who feel pressured to like typical dudebro shit, but c'mon now. What's with SJWs and their hatred against masculinity? What if someone just enjoys being big hairy muscle monster because it's fun?

So are we gonna mass dislike this video or what?

WTF is MTV talking about
95% of today's men are cucks, the modern world is cucking men

I identify with the message, but it'll be totally lost on highschool kids. They'll won't get "it's OK to be different" from it. They'll get "There are only two kinds of people, faggots and MEN. If you're a faggot, you can act like a man, but you can never escape your faggot nature."

it'll only worsen the psychological splitting.

And part of me thinks it's intentional. That kind of aggressive, super defensive masculinity is great for advertisers. All they have to say is "This product will make you a heterosexual!" and idiots will line up to buy their shit. Look at axe body spray, any car commercial etc.

why is it only white masculinity that is "toxic". Why is no one telling niggers and mudslime to be more feminine?

fucking this, in what world has western masculinity ever been connected to being unintelligent?

Look as far back as the ancient greeks ffs, being an intellectual is masculine, reading and philosophy has always been tied to masculinity in western civilization.

masculinity isn't savagery.

gey

Yes goy, yes you are.

Become a youtube hero and flag that shit

youtube.com/watch?v=mjO3K0kAx-8
ALWAYS REMEMBER (((WHO))) IS BEHIND THESE TYPE OF VIDEOS

>What (you) or your average Chad considers as "true self"

gender roles aren't about true self ya dingus

doing masculine things is a comfortable action for male creatures on a biological level, true self has nothing to do with social norms

if your true self on the other hand doesn't like masculine things, yet you're a male, you might have brain problems

i like to dance, i do theater, study constantly, gesture with my hands, favor weed over alcohol, left weights but don't use steroids,

i cry

i've got fag written all over me

but even i can see that this video is propaganda

>'you don't have to be so masculine and angry'
>'you should experiment with other men sexually'
>'it's only a feminine penis'

why is MTV trying to make kids gay?

JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE, THEY ARE NOT WATCHING YOU ANYMORE- THEY ARE ON Cred Forums WITH ME BECOMING DEGENERATE AND YOU ARE NEVER GETTING THEM BACK

FUCK YOU, IM OUT

IM GOING TO THE THEATER

>MTV thinks masculine males are actually gay
Hur dur you're the real faggot for not being a faggot

>And who the fuck will fall for this?
Limp-wristed numale beta cucks who feel bad about themselves and need affirmation by attacking a strawman manifested as an over-the-top caricature of a dudebro.

What bothers me the most about this is that staying fit and lifting weights gets associated with using steroids and being a numbskull fratboy.

I KNOW RIGHT?
I know a guy who is convicted drug dealer and generally a scumy type, wears tracksuits all day and he has masters in biology

USA is retarded in that way, people are fake af

The boy grew up under the social pressures to be a man and thus only thought about sausage and dick all day, now he's a grown up flaming homo boy because of the Greek esq standards that (((America))) made him live up to

fucking jews, kill them all

Was missing the bit when he goes on Cred Forums and posts interracial, trap, gay and sissy porn.

>Eastern Euro music videos that were really fun, sexy and full of kids
>sexy and full of kids.

Gay guy tries to fit in with straight males and gets insecure so he violently attacks someone and the straight bros have to restrain him...

Sounds like anti gay message:

>don't let fags into your fraternity bc they will eventually chimp out.

>The character was obviously just a closeted faggot trying not to be outed.
>short film titled 'American [White] Male'

No one watches MTV anymore.

Gender roles are reflections of your societies roles in general. Men being stronk and doing masculine things throughout time is due to the need of a protecter and provider. Now in our safe comfy world especially in the west thats why the male role is waverying amongst many men. But in roles like construction and military the old world man is still present thank fuck. But office jobs and service jobs have crafted men to be more beta. Thats my theory, I wish more men would be real men but its changing as our world changes. Its all connected man.

straight masculine men are such faggots

let's be real men and spank each other in the rain with our shirts off

Meanwhile we're never going to see "American Negro" about Tyquandrious Jyrone not wanting to fit into ghetto black society.

This film is the equivalent of Kappernick kneeling. No repercussions and seems edgy.

>Thomas Jefferson
>your hero
hue.

>My group of friends are all "bro" types dudes but like you said we don't really care about little things like that.

Same here. I had a group of dude bro friends that liked playing beer pong every other day, threw kegers. and every other stereotype. But they did it because they liked it. They honestly did not care what someone else thought or did. They had true confidence in themselves. If I sat one party out, I wasn't called a fag or a pussy, they just moved on down the contact list and contacted someone else.

The people that make these types of films are just insanely self conscious, self critical, and lack the confidence needed to enjoy these types of people.

>talking heads - days go by
>days go by

jefferson was bases

scientist

inventor

slayer or nubian vag

mostly french

*based

*of

>should've gone with judith butler

Pretty much instantly it was this way.

Just more subversive.

i agree

this is a critical aspect of that archetype and it was missing from the film

>has a trap folder
>doesn't think it's gay

Pretty sad desu senpai

I like how they contrasted how he was happy as a child with how fucked his life is now. Lots to learn from that.

>2016
>watching skype propaganda
good goy

This

Unless I flip through and see Beavis and Butthead. I'll watch that still.

>t nu male cuk bois

yeah maybe, but it was WAY better propaganda

i can't that MTV can't take the hint. people have been saying "They should of stuck with music videos" for like 30 years now

and they still don't get it

24/7 music videos

that's what should be on MTV

no 'programming' at all- just great videos all day during primetime and obscure stuff in the dead of night and when people are not home

their website should stream all teh most popular music videos for free

and that's the only thing that can save their brand and their company

>RIP MTV

youtube.com/watch?v=YgSVTdAtNYE

what absolute garbage.

It's not gay getting your dick sucked by another man as long as balls don't touch

pretty much this. somehow exercising is now a bad habit? it just lumps some cultures and some behaviors together as if you can't be a decent person if you do any one of these things because it puts you in a group with these other idiots.

it's only gay if you say 'i love you' afterward

Oh right, I was thinking of Jackson. I get the names mixed up sometimes.

> Now in our safe comfy world especially in the west thats why the male role is waverying amongst many men.

This is most likely a contributor to the beta male epidemic but the fat is that the world in its basis its still the same, when weak men are the norm inside a society then strong foreign men will come in a conquer.

>higher suicide rates are due to rape culture
>not higher testosterone or anything noooooo

but jackson killed the bank!

both were based, but for different reasons

jackson was the closeted super masculine gay man (like OP)

and jefferson was the hip nu-male with 19 lovers- six of them black women, and two of them homos

>rape happens without a reason
>this is what feminists actually believe

Everyone should be like Rich Piana. Tons of cash + huge muscles + killin it everyday! + worldwide fame

God Dammnit!!!!

Keeping your country good when its full of sjws and fags is like 1 lion fighting 1000 rats

80s rock is so gay

but you know that women fucked the shit out of these guys

youtube.com/watch?v=8Dhn_iIQXDE

About 50-50. Being agressive, not keen to show emotion etc is biological, but liking beer-pong, and being a roided up freak are not.

Jackson caused a depression, founded the democrap party, consolidated power into the executive branch like a tyrant, started the spoils system in American politics, and his actions with the natives have us perpetually throwing $ billions at their decedents. 0/10 president.

youtube.com/watch?v=ryImbOTDXe8

I thought women loved muscular dudebros.

Someone wake me up from this dream

good sleep, nige

yea, get skin cancer when you're 24

i agree with all of your points except for the last one
>0/10

as much as i hate to admit it- i think that some of the things he did were necessary to protect us from more powerful nations

i wish that individual states had as much power as they did before jackson, and i wish that the federal government was a magnitude smaller

>drinking tons of alcohol is being an ubermensch

A FUCKING LEAF

Good sleep, Nige

how this clip describes real US life?

youtu.be/sSrzwB1DVFs

it describe what sjws think all frat/chads really are

It describes high school life.

>Mirrors
>gay short film
it's just a gay little film. Give it a watch.

Is "toxic masculinity" the absolute worst feminist myth ever?

>omg men doesn't talk about feelings because it's not manly omg it's so bad they are holding in their feelings!!!!

No bitch, we talk about feels all the fucking time. It's just that those feminists are too fucking dumb to understand our feelings. Not all of us bitch and moan about mundane shit for a reason like feminists with their manspreading and so on.

All the greatest poets are men.

All the greatest writers are all men.

Most of the great painters are men.

Men exceeds in fucking everything.

women like money

so is your youth so tough?
i mean: be strong or be noone

> ((Michael Rohrbaugh))

Masculinity can be bad if it veers into douchebaggery and arrogance.

>when the first post is the best post

> is in fact a mimicry of what you have learned and adopted from your environment

ahhh. This one knows all. and everyone else is ignorant of environmental influence.
They do not think.
Everything is "internalized".

Maybe being on Cred Forums has influenced you to mimic the way it makes assertions about an ignorant society.

I agree with what you are saying, BUT ONLY IN NUMBERS, QUANTITY. It is "memes".

There are people who consciously take actions you might think are unconscious memes and by taking that away you are taking agency away from everyone.

Maybe they just ARE the man that others are emulating because they need to be that person to achieve the things they desire to achieve.

Not really unless you are weak and let people walk all over you.
I haven't been in a fight since grade 6 and haven't felt pressured to be a macho man randy savage. Most of the time people just get along. I only had to threaten people who were trying to hurt others a couple times.

>Is "toxic masculinity" the absolute worst feminist myth ever?
yes

1. women are incapable of handling male emotions
2. male emotions are based on empathy, and long-term planning, and deep philosophical thought
3. women's emotions are shallow and selfish
4. if you express strong emotion to a woman- she will reject you no matter what she says that she will do
5. if you try to connect with a woman on a deep emotional level- she will not understand
6. don't look to women for emotional support, only to men and don't expect much- men are supposed to be self-reliant and it's not a cultural thing it's biological
7. men are pretty much better than women all around, but this is not an inherent quality of the sexes- it's only because women don't try to better themselves because they don't have to
8. women are capable of having a very high level of emotional intelligence- higher then men even- but very few modern women bother to develop this intelligence

/rant

thanks

As a Fraternity member, I'm laughing my ass off that libs actual think this is what goes on.

Nah. I actually lived with a frat bro and he wasn't even that much of the straw man they portray.

> beef
> not chicken
> never tofu
I have no clue really, but my gut says /fit/ would say this is retarded.

This shows PSU which has been very anti frat lately. Bro shaming is at an all time high there. #notallbros

The boogey man of SJWs:
>Male
>White
>Attractive
>Higher Education
>Good physical shape

I wonder what crime, income, and productivity statistics say about this demographic? I'm sure they're definitely the root of most problems.

Holy shit that was retarded.
Who believes this crap? Like how big of a tool do you have to be?
This is like Chad life for the chadiest of chads.

They really nailed the homoerotic subtext though

these days it's ridiculous but in the 80s and 90s men were required to eat more beef and reject chicken and fish

/fit/ would warn against tofu because estogen but eats more chicken than you can possibly imagine

sounds like a supervillian

youtube.com/watch?v=TaUUYV7wKos

I don't understand, what's the message of the video?

>MTV logo

Dropped

these posts sum it what's going on pretty well

Making connections, working out, getting a college education, looking good, and getting laid are bad if you're a white man.

would you feel differently if MTV played music videos 24/7 and streamed free music from their website (with no ads)?

would you appreciate the brand more?

ARE YOU FUCKING MTV EXECS PAYING ATTENTION?

Not enough downvotes

You're welcome Russ bro
Whats it like growing up in Russia?

You aren't aloud to be of this generation and not have anything wrong with you according to The Narrative.

Well adjusted human beings are not allowed.

Underrated

A lot of what he says makes sense. But we all know what (((MTV))) is trying to achieve by this. They do not want men to be more intelligent and drop the Chad degenerate lifestyle, but to become fucking faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=n-cD4oLk_D0

>giving mtv, buzzfeed, vice, etc. a view
shiggy diggy

modern music videos are just pure cancer

#broslivesmatter

toxic masculinity is uncool and oppressive and keeps people from a successful and suave homoerotic future.

I'm actually surprised MTV of all places would even bother.

yeah but if they played them 24/7 then they would have to let some of the obscure artists have a shot

and you would see old videos

and there would be innovation and artistic progress

instead we get
>skeet skeet skeet

Being a gymbro is fucking 90's. Women don't like them since they have small dicks. You guys remember zyzz? He died as a virgin.

>zyzz
Shut the fuck up leaf. Don't make fun of that sick cunt

As someone who has experienced it first hand (pledged for a frat in freshman year of college, didn't go through with it), frat culture is pretty degenerate. Frats try to virtue signal about bettering the community, but they're really just about throwing parties, drinking all day, and fucking disposable college sluts. It's appropriate that this degeneracy contributed to the rise of SJW bullshit in academia, although Marxist professors are more to blame than frats. I almost don't blame women for trying to end "toxic masculinity", because frat bros really do take advantage of vulnerable young women. Truly intelligent men recognize the inherent degeneracy of ruining your liver and banging a bunch of dumb whores. I have no problem with organizations of masculine men coming together in brotherhood, but there is very little stoicism left in fraternity culture. Ideal masculinity is not emulated in these organizations whatsoever.

same. not very effective propaganda. got bored, not triggered.

Why's there so much fuss around this?

If anything this video shows how hard it is to be a socially approved man nowadays. This guy looks sad all the time despite being the ultimate chad/alpha/whatever you want.

I was prepared for another MTV shitfest but this was surprisingly not shitty (at best).

I'm not watching that trash

Dude I can't make it past 46.

>Can't get more gay than tofu.

Seems like a sensible guy. Might as well stop watching here.

I'll wait for someone to shit on this thing.

But soy products are in fact, full of phytoestrogens

>off topic

does anyone know what these kinds of images are called or how to achieve the effect?

>jews
Its not them. Its Yankee urbanites. Same fuckers who keep everything shitty out of fear of growth.

Quit interpreting their propaganda as reflecting reality. Also, if the Jews were behind this, you'd think it was the Catholics. Neo never left the simulation.

people under pressure
e.g. kids in their puberty

This. Really though, this kind of thing was pushed by pop culture and MTv, probably on purpose to make it easy to deconstruct masculinity. People get the idea that this is typical of masculinity, when it only applies to frat boys and bros, which is universally disliked by anyone who doesn't participate.

>Make all the jokes about Cuckmany you want but even our worst denazification propaganda is shit compared to the crap their air in USA
That's because the yankees are still in power yet their regime is unstable and they can't survive without killing the Southerners and southern diaspora. It should all make sense if you look into it.

Sometimes violence is the solution. Non-violence has failed.

>All they have to say is "This product will make you a heterosexual!" and idiots will line up to buy their shit. Look at axe body spray, any car commercial etc.

A friend of mine used axe body spray and drove a Mustang and now he is a """she""". Not even joking.

I never understood how advertising works so well on people. I get shit for its quality not its brand name only dumb faggots do that.

No clue, some people are just really susceptible to advertising campaigns I guess. If it didn't work then companies would be spending millions of dollars to put a 30 second ad on television.

*wouldn't