Ultimate redpill

Ultimate redpill.
Trump does not give a fuck about you. But he will build the wall because it will be called the Trump wall. His narcissism is what drives him. He wants power plain and simple. And whats better than being the most powerful man alive. He is incredibly intelligent despite what the media says. But if you think he gives a fuck about you you are a fool. I want him to win because it will bring make sjws kill themselves.
I have massive respect for him and his success.

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/florida/statements/2015/aug/24/jeb-bush/bush-says-trump-was-democrat-longer-republican-las/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Listen Paco, he cares more about Americans than Hillary does.

No he does not. None of top elites do. Its all a power game you fucking leaf.

The only reason I'm voting for him is because of the wall. I don't really care what he thinks of John Q Public.

>only reason he's building the wall is cause he's a narcissist

But he'll still build the fucking wall, googlelips!

He will build it. His apartment is made of fucking gold. He builds stuff for a living. Its basically a monument to Trump.

Where did (((you))) learn this or is it just your opinion there goyim

I am not correcting anyones record. Vote Trump.I said I respect him.

I disagree somewhat, but fair enough.

If his narcissism still benefits me then why should I care?

Having someone with a huge ego is a good thing. It means Trump will strive to be the best president. He does not want to be known as a failure. He wants to be a winner and show it to the world.

Are you implying I give a fuck if he gets his jollies in the process of getting me what I want?

agreed. it is true that politicians crave power. its what they do. the trick in voting in the US is simple, you vote for the candidate thats going to fuck you less and will fuck the people you hate more.

Trump sees me and people like me as just average Americans, he'll leave us alone for the most part. like me, he also seems to hate pc, sjw, blm types.

hillary sees me and people like me as deplorables that cannot be redeemed. she seems to love pc, sjw, blm types because they are useful tools against her enemy (white middle class america; me)

Guy's like you don't get it, and you never will. Because you're a pussy and a victim.
This top predator has reach the pinnacle of the game. He doesn't need to feed. He doesn't need to kill.
He's defending his domain, his territory, his landscape from outside predators.
Even after reading this, you will never understand.
You only identify the affects and actions through the mindset of an abused pussy.
You are the SJW mindset you claim to dislike.

"Narcissistic" the fuck outta here.

What the fuck are you talking about. There are hundreds of billionaires only one president. He was probably planning this for decades. The pinnacle of his game is becoming the most powerful man alive. He has not reached it. He is defending nothing he wants power plain and simple. He is human.

>Ireland

Trump is an old, rich, patriotic guy with not much to lose.

On a superficial level, he feels the ((((tendencies)))) changing the America that he grew up in. Now that he's basically at the end of the line, AND he's got a shitload of money, he's trying to patch the sinking ship up and return the country to a relative state of grace that people his age once knew.

> psychoanalysis ends

I bet you never even read his books? I've read all of them.

So what you're saying is he'll make America great again?

[citation needed]

You are not even from our country if you could not comment on our politics that would be great

We all know this, the redpill is that it doesnt matter. He has given us, the ult right, a win condition. He has made our movement a very real one here in the US of A

You are a homosexual and therefore mentally ill on dozens of levels. Your perspective on anything, let alone the known universe is seen through your mentally ill perma-filter.

We literally speak different languages. The only difference: we understand you.... but you don't understand us.

Sit the fuck down, and shut your inferior stunted ramblings.

You are little more than a virus attaching itself to the lesser beings.

>But he will build the wall because it will be called the Trump wall.

But the wall will be built.

>His narcissism is what drives him

What drives you? Pure altruism?

>He wants power plain and simple.

Literally nothing he has done in his life proves this.

>But if you think he gives a fuck about you you are a fool.

Does it matter? If he gets even 10% of the shit he said he wants done I'll be happy as fuck.

What I'm trying to say is fuck off and eat some potatoes, O'McMalley

>What is a FALSE DICHOTOMY

People can be egoistic while helping others dumbfuck. There is no possibility of a human action being not egoistic.

idc if he gives a fuck about me and I know he doesn't. I just want him to leave an open framework for national protectionists to take over many nations around the world and start kicking immigrants and Jews out.

As much as I'd love to see European barbarians die out in a flood of nigger Muslims, I'll need them if I am to stop the Jews.

HE'S SO ALPHA

Shouldn't you be worried about the epidemic of fat asses in Ireland? Why are you bothered with US politics, you should be busy trying to make fat ass go away Ireland.

You're thinking about Hillary. Pretty much every leak about her points out what a power hungry, narcissistic psychopath she is. Becoming president is the ultimate goal in her life, and she'll literally walk over bodies to get it.

I was gonna vote for Hillary, but she's looking bad in the polls, so I'm out.

Meanwhile, Hillary truly cares about the people of America.

I have a wife a 3 kids actually. You fucking faggot.

>We literally speak different languages. The only difference: we understand you.... but you don't understand us.
>Sit the fuck down, and shut your inferior stunted ramblings.
>You are little more than a virus attaching itself to the lesser beings.

Why do you speak like an edgelord from a shitty anime? You sound like a fucking retard.

Donald Trump told me he loved me in a Christmas card. I still have it magneted to my fridge.

I believe him.

I think you make good points Tuco. Livestock fencing is good for sheep and cow but it won't really stop a dedicated ape.

Don't worry about it, pretty sure he is a fake candidate to rile the base apes up a bit, like the Mormon or Ron Paul. Something to keep them interested in the circus. Even if he was installed it seems the global fascism agenda would just be ramped up faster.

I hope this image is suitable.

im pretty sure the quote is from art of the deal

>wtf now #imwithher
thanks for correcting the record!

Dumb ass Euro-AmeriKKKans

Even if, his narcism is targeted at his market. The common mans opinion, is worth more to him, than that of his temporary political peers.

Oh, and he isn't hillary, so he's got that going for him, which is nice.

Yep

Not everyone lives life with a social and mental handicap like you faggots do.

You seek us out... we don't seek you.

I've seen this type of comment in various places... do people not know what the Establishment even is?

>Ireland
>Paco

A fucking leaf.

This.

You don't even know what the establishment is nigger. Your perspective is irrelevant.

That cut me.

Silly potato faggot.

Only politicians in power are power hungry.

Why?

One of them works their asses off for shitloads of cash, which then needs to be used to keep expanding an empire to ensure they stay powerful.

The other is a fresh-from-college career where all they need to do is lie and follow kike demands and the worlds riches will be theirs.

The former provides services and homes and jobs to hardworking americans,

The latter only works for themselves.

You do the math, cunt.

>trump doesn't give a fuck about me
>still plans on doing stuff that will directly benefit me
>will get rid of my enemies

lol k

Wanna talk about narcissism?
A narcissist is a person who stores our national secrets on a private server and doesn't give two shits if that information is stolen - because it's inconvenient to follow the rules and they're entitled to run the country

Yes, dumb ass. He has been a card carrying democrat for decades. He has contributed MILLIONS of dollars to lobbyists and politicians. He IS the establishment. But go ahead and vote your another George Bush don't get mad when sanctions, more war and unrest happens. Ima sit back and watch you white supremacist idiots implode on yourselves just like Greece, Rome and the USSR lmaoooo

I grew up in NY while this ass hat was running around in the 80's
He is a PT Barnum.
He will love the sucker that is born every minute and tell them all the shit they want to hear.

>Ima sit back and watch you white supremacist idiots implode on yourselves just like Greece, Rome and the USSR

Well, this is a valid point. We all know nigger liberal democracies have existed for thousands of years...

Haha ok pencil neck BillyBob did your mother say that after she gave you fetal alcohol syndrome?

The former provides services and homes and jobs to hardworking Americans,
So? You need people to run your empire. That does not mean he is not in it for power.

>We all know nigger liberal democracies have existed for thousands of years...

You must still be in middle school. It's ok, boy, you'll hit puberty and read above a 6th grade level one day. :-)

>whines about methods and motivations instead of focusing on the outcome, which is going to be glorious

Are you really this dense, Jesus?

I've heard stories from people who know him personally and they all say he's an amazing, friendly, generous guy

One property developer went to NYC to meet him and do a deal on his mom's birthday and Trump flew up the developers mom and 35 of her friends and put em up in the Plaza.

I'm sure it did faggot. Only a damaged mentally ill queer gets affected negatively by masculine perspectives.

You think you're edgy by reacting to masculinity with your feminine perspective?

Your mental illness is nothing new. Do you understand that? Your illness has been documented since recorded mankind's history.

Your 'feminine intelligence' is an illusion. An illusion allowed to grow throughout various moments in history according to the levels of tolerance given to you by men.

You're a nothing in his universe.

Whatever little power you falsely believe you obtained can and will be striped away from you with a blink of an eye.

Respond in the way we have recorded you responding for over 2,000 years.

You are not new.

You are not above.

You are not special.

You are not intelligent.

You have no power.

>I've heard stories from people who know him personally and they all say he's an amazing, friendly, generous guy
Because they are his fellow rick fucks/ To them yeah he will be great but to anyone else he could not give a fuck.

Case in point you twit shit dumb fag as you just typed.
"One property developer went to NYC to meet him and do a deal on his mom's birthday and Trump flew up the developers mom and 35 of her friends and put em up in the Plaza."

Yeah a property developer.
Some other rich fuck he needed the help of.
Anyone below a certain income (which includes the middle class) he could not give 2 fucks about.

I am focusing on the outcome. He is MORE likely to build the wall due to his massive narcissism a thousand mile monument to stroke his ego. The people saying he does it for the good of the american people are fucking idiots. He hates shaking hands with common people.

>He has been a card carrying democrat for decades.

Would kikes really do that? Just spread lies on the internet?

politifact.com/florida/statements/2015/aug/24/jeb-bush/bush-says-trump-was-democrat-longer-republican-las/

>btfo of a kike using a kike-vetted source for double-kike flavor

If some good looking actor had said that, faggy teens would be spamming it all over their facebook saying it motivates them.

You're from america and calling the Irish fat asses. Think about that for a second.

How do you know? How about all the stores of him helping out little people and going out of his way to meet policemen and other lily staff

Wow that's so amazing can we just inaugurate him now then?

I don't think he's going to do even half the shit he says he will.
He's just another politician/businessman who's saying the right things in order to get elected.
I wish Cred Forums was more skeptical out the things he's promising rather than just nodding along while laughing at shillary fags.

This edgelord is fucking hilarious.

A common nigger ape seeking out the attention of White Males on the internet, in order to get his daily fix of White Male attention he requires for his black homosexual fatherless desired.

Black culture is homosexuality.

"Part of the problem with the word disabilities is that it immediately suggests an inability to see or hear or walk or do other things that many of us take for granted. But what of people who can't feel? Or talk about their feelings? Or manage their feelings in constructive ways? What of people who aren't able to form close and strong relationships? And people who cannot find fulfillment in their lives, or those who have lost hope, who live in disappointment and bitterness and find in life no joy, no love? These, it seems to me, are the real disabilities."

From The World According to Mister Rogers

No need to be rude friend.

Yup build a wall that we will pay for.
On no wait ROFL he will make Mexico pay for it.
As if they will not tell the US to go fuck off.

Also it will be a magic wall that no one can tunnel under, climb over, or break through.

What does it matter how he cares about people if he does what I want him to do? Sure, it's nice if the waiter likes me, but first and foremost I want him to bring me my drink and order.

Fuck donald lets flip the election and vote for #JILLSTEIN 2016 VOTE GREEN ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATE

I would be terrified if the leader of the world 'cared about me'

that would imply that he doesn't have a vision and a purpose of his own

what kind of mentally feeble, backwards degenerate wants someone else to 'care about them'

How the fuck do you know?
Please list them.
and meeting with people isn't shit as it can be used for publicity.

Most whites in America aren't that fat. It's only the southerners and single moms who have big obese families.

Blacks/Hispanics/etc. are usually at least 100 pounds overweight on average.

It's just one story form a guy I know who knows him

Let's talk about all the wonderful things the Clinton's have done to contrast him with pure, altruistic, good natured, loveable grandma Hillary.
How about that time that Muslim hedge funder donated to her foundation then got on the nuclear committee. That sure was nice of her.

Gg man. 24% of adult obesity rate vs 68%. And American politics affects every country dickbrain that's why op gives a shit stupid cunt.

Thanks for correcting the record there Chico.

Yeah because fuck the common man.
That is what makes a country strong.
go hang yourself.

They all are, it's like people have amnesia.

Fuck, Obama said he was going to audit the FED line by line, lol.

Wow, amazing logic.

You must give great TEDx talks

Trump is a narcissist who cares a lot about his reputation. All these years he's been building a reputation as an American success story. The worst thing he could do to that reputation is to be known as "the worst president ever." Even if he doesn't care about the people (a notion I disagree with), he cares enough about himself and his legacy to avoid fucking everyone.

I agree.

But what you're saying is like when Romney brought up how he paid for some kid's college tuition once and acted like he would be revered as Jesus.

Rudy Giuliani talked about it.
You seem to uninformed to have an opinion about it to be honest
How about the "don't ever let them intimidate you" rally?
The proof is everywhere if you aren't a cucked CTR shill.

Fuck, you utterly demolished me with that succinct repudiation of the idea that your people are and have always been trash.

>tfw Wakanda isn't real

He's right, though.

You are nothing, as are most of us.

Mankind has always been that way, one of us or a handful of us climb to the top of the ladder, but sheer masses of us will remain common plebs.

Know your place fagwan.

Like I said, you were immediately identified as incapable of understanding.

Further solidified by your unoriginal thought process, and canned, boring, played out triggered cognitive reactions.

Hurrrr "let me drop dis edgelord right hurrr, to give myself a sense of competitive comparison with my detractors.", "Am I keeping up with the group?", "Am I?...."

Your low IQ is a visual cancer on all of our screens.

"Omg, he's actually giving me attention. I feel so special now"

That White Male Attention.

Get it....
Gotta get it.....

>Narcissism

another word that completely lost its meaning thanks to the Frankfurt School

Red pill = Knowing the truth about someone. I believe Trump will be a good president because he wants to win. Its a game for him.

I think to want to be president you have to be a narcissist.

Obama is basically telling black people vote for her or you're going to ruin my "legacy". That's pretty fucking sad and desperate after eight years of him doing jack shit.

I'm a poor, and poorly educated with no prospects

I don't need anyone caring about me

You misunderstand because you don't want to understand

Trump is love
Trump is life
CTR stumped.

>They went from saying the wall won't be built.
>To now saying the wall will be built.
>The enemy accepts defeat.

Bad bad Mr. CTR. :^)

>His narcissism is what drives him.
Sure, I agree with that.
>He wants power plain and simple.
No, read your OP picture again - he doesn't care about power and money, he cares about WINNING and self image.

Hillary is the corrupt power monger, she wants power plain and simple.

Trump wants recognition, he wants fans, he wants adoration.
He'll improve America just so he does down as greatest man ever alive.
He can't have the adoration he so desperately desires if he turns USA into a fascist dystopia.

In a fascist dystopia you can have that power Hillary so desperately desires though...

Think about that OP.
You just redpilled yourself.

>"it's not the having, it's the getting"
>he'll put his name on a wall he's said he won't physically build
>therefore he despises you
wow i am now a stupid irish cunt

Again, in instances like that, compare Romney's altruism to Obama's. You'll see you're getting worked up because the democrats are professional panderers who have 0 experience making people's lives better

That's the thing, democrats are so stupid they've been painting Trump as Hitler on steroids levels of cartoonish super villainy and he's clearly not at all.

They could just try to make a regular argument about why you shouldn't vote for him but then it would go against Hillary too.

What you said is simply historically inaccurate. Doesn't surprise me being that most Anglo's didn't become literate until AFTER Rome collapsed.

Typical. Now go back on Breitbart and get your "news" in a form that only inbred ADHD babies can comprehend.

Hello Pizza Pedro, it doesn't matter if he cares about america.

His narcissism won't let him ruin his name. So he will work his hardest to make sure he has a long lasting positive effect on the USA. Even if it turns into "the
Wall of Great Trump" It will keep beaners out.

lol you put up no examples (as challenged to do) but instead say the puppet boy for the republitards Rudy Giuliani said so.
And I am the one who is uniformed????
You stupid no information having fuckingfailfag.

Anyone using the word 'narcissist' is a broken, abused, weak, parasite. This word hold meaning in your safe space? This word has value in your dark miserable cess-pit of a life?

Are you fucking Asian?

Why don't we discuss the real reason you use this word "narcissist".

Do you feel left out?
Do you have friends?
Do you have a broke pussy?
Who broke your pussy?
When?
...and how.....

>Ultimate redpill
>lists bluepill shit

Oh look a
>FUCKING
>BEAN

>gets all your information from Jew-"ish" media sources.

>claims I'm a Khazar

Yeah please tell me more, inbred easily finessed peasant pawn.

So you do not get that the leader of the country you live in should give a shit about you?
Go to china then ya dope.

Whoops my bad you're a fucking potato

Y'alls flags look so similar

Homosexuality is actually a European cultural practice. If you were literate, you'd understand this.

And the republitards who tout him want him to be seen as someone who cares about the common person when he cannot give a shit.
He is a rich prick and the members of his family of sluts and faggots.

Ultimate Right?

OP. You just described Hillary perfectly.

>Trump don't give a fuck about you
>He'll save western civilisation and the future of your children, but he won't do it for you, but for him
>The only reason he want to save the civilisation that have the capacity to have History books is so that his ego can be printed in them

So there have been nigger liberal democracies for thousands of years?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

You are not intelligent. Your incoherent ramblings are that of a pseudo intellectual who thinks he knows the world. You're an edgelord. You also have depression am I correct?

Holy shit Americans are so cringy on this board

i don't care. as long as he brings back the middle class growth because it is what everyone wants he can do whatever else he feels like. As an Irishman it shames me you are this much of a dumbass.

You see I am not the only one to call you an edgelord
>Not everyone lives life with a social and mental handicap like you faggots do.
You sound mad man calm down.

Compiled specifically for special simp syndrome.

Outlined and detailed for a homosexual faggot dick seeker such as yourself.

Stand around... gather, gather, gather.... behold the mighty simp dropped his most potent verbal weapon.........

-------------------pseudo intellectual-----------------

Crushing, smashing.... fucking penetrating verbal prowess on the battlefront.

Truly a wit like no other.

Yell, yell yell.... the final yell...........

An inferior minded simp has slain the best of us.......

Cred Forums is mostly American; so you'll find more of us who are cringy as fuck.

It's been decades since any president has given a shit about America or Americans. Trump at least seems to understand that if you are the president it is your job to advance America's interests, and even if it's only to get in the history books as a great president I trust him more than any Bush, Obama, or Clinton.

>Trump does not give a fuck about you. But
And I suppose Hillary does?

>His narcissism is what drives him.
saving America because he has the world's biggest hero complex is just as good as saving America because he's a patriot

Ok I'm done. This post was so edgy I died.

uhh no it's not ya dumb canuckcuck.
If the opportunity comes buy he will fuck the US over big time.

Edge trolling used to be an art form. Now it's just embarassing

RIP Valentino.

F

please... stop

If I were Trump I would also be doing it for the glory. He will MAGA because he wants to be the president remembered as doing so and there nothing wrong with that it's at least in part what a man should strive for, the other parts of course being honor and virtue.

but going down in history as a terrible president is something a narcissist wouldn't want

When homosexuals are mocked for their infantile social ineptitude and historical delusion of ever being anything more than an annoyance during national periods of peace.

WOW! you are really fighting now. Look at you winning.

Are you winning?
This is a fight.

There a fight!

Let me post this image.... haha, I'm winning.

Jesus fucking christ you're a legit homosexual faggot

Oh my god!

There are reactions going on.

These words i'm reading on the computer.

hahahahahahaha jesus fucking christ man.

what is your opinion on the godawful and autistic meme that the Irish are somehow inferior.

I'm use the "!" symbol... this means I'm really going at it full speed.

Gibbity gibbity goooo....... not mocking you at all. Nope...... I'm not.

Baby baby baby boooo

Oh no! the word "fucking" has angry tones. Oh no.... let me react to that as well. You see, I'm so smart. Way smart. Here I am... mr. smart pants.

He would not care.
As long as the money is there.

Are you on drugs?

Little weak cock sucking inferior faggot. You're a literal mental cancer everywhere you go. You are a plague within ANY society.

Your infantile perspective is a joke. You are literally a fucking child....

Do you think a 70 year old businessman who has spent his whole life chasing money wants to run for president so he can not care about anyone? He's probably realizing that he doesn't have much longer to live and wants to make one final gambit to thank the country that allowed him to succeed.

juan, even if he does not give a fuck about american people, if building the wall will help american people then where is the problem?

I like you. You are batshit insane but provide a good laugh.

Baby baby baby boooo. What is this big world called. Me born yesterday. Wow... what is this over here. It seems interesting.

Cool colors!
Toys
Hehe!

Yay!!! Fun play

Donald Trump is narcissistic. It means monster in the woods.

Me like.

Wow

Whoa whoa whoa. We are crazy, but not THAT crazy.

>I know more than you could possibly understand

Nothing worse than being edgy, autistic, AND extremely unitelligent. Remember, suicide is always an option.

You like now, because me baby talk.

Sneaky heeee heeeee.... weeee weee on front proch. BAD!

Hehe

Baby cool.

Fighting Homos
VS
Baby Talk

Trump is the kind of person to give bribes. Hilary is the kind of person to accept bribes.

Your reasoning is faulty, you fucking mick.

I agree with you user.

Whatever you might say about Clinton he was a sociopath but a good president. So was LBJ. Their egos drive them to create a good legacy. I don't want some housecat who tries to "do the right thing" leading the world. I want a killer who does great things.

>Historically Relevant
>Homosexual Reasoning
pick one

Literally eye & cognitive cancer.

Standard group and leader behavior implies that even if he doesn't give a fuck about me he will have to be decent leader for him to be fulfilled.

However in counter to your claim, very few people have ever sought power for its own sake unless they weren't intelligent or were child like.
People often tend to seek power as a means to achieve an objective they feel pushed to.

That's good. A narcissist won't do a bad job if they can help it because it would hurt thier ego.

Oh no! You mean he's going to do something beneficial to me because he's a narcissist?

That does it I'm mentally Hill now!

Baby talk.... soft tone.... fun play.

Babies

Baby talk.

Share toy?

>being the most powerful man alive
> US President

choose one

>He is incredibly intelligent despite what the media says

gj watson, you worked hard on that one i presume

>But if you think he gives a fuck about you you are a fool

what the fuck do you want ? a lullaby and a handjob?

get out kid.

I agree. I really don't like the guy at all, he's a fucking dick but he makes progressives mad and is politically incorrect and is saying what a lot of people think but feel they can't. He's a lot better than that crooked old witch.

Hims a smart baby. He see tone.

You see?.... the universe is tone.

Baby tone.

>lol drunpfpfp is only making America great because it makes him look good he doesn't care about u
Who gives a shit? Do you have a complex from being neglected by your parents as a kid? Results are all that matter

>he's a fucking dick
When and how did he break your pussy?

They think everything is a hugbox for their mentally ill fuckhead 'emo problems.

Literally cancer.

>His narcissism is what drives him
welcome to america fucker

good

Why not Trump replace my missing daddy? He make me feel feelings.

>Oh no! You mean he's going to do something beneficial to me because he's a narcissist?
>That does it I'm mentally Hill now!

This, he gives me want I want. He could have the fed print him $100T dollars and I would only laugh and vote for him again.

FK THE NIGGER GOOGLES FK THE KIKS FK OLD MONEY FK EVERYONE

Missing daddy's.

You lost move on. Accept your defeat and learn from it.

White male confidence.

>25 posts by this ID

Everyone here understands you're a stunted infantile broke simp. Even yourself....

Insert into mouth, and shut the fuck up already.

Here's another redpill. The Wall will never get built because congress would never approve it.

I don't care as long as he builds that wall. He can put gold "TRUMP" lettering on it and I won't care.

Ban Islam too.

Ok?

No shit he's intelligent, his IQ is 154. Depending on the scale, that is way above average - genius.

You can't accept losing can you? Multiple people called you out. You are a complete fucking retard in every aspect. Go seek professional help. You lost.

congress approved it in 2006

Jesus.

Gets btfo and then proceeds to insult.

Wew lad.

hehe xd

> like literally like eye &cognitive cancer like literally
You have no idea what you're gibbering on about at this point do you
You and your morbidly obese compatriots are devoid of any culture or intelligence.

>Only reason you're voting for him is the one campaign promise he's guaranteed to break.

Not all trump supporters are retarded. Not even most of them. But you sure are.

>trump won't really build a wall
where does this meme come from? He's going to break his promises on deporting everyone, but the wall is happening. He tied is campaign way too deeply to it.

Multiple people are calling you out for the infantile faggot you are. Key word infantile.

The only two people who told me to 'stop' were people who became annoyed by my mocking you in the same infantile thought process you apparent have no ability to self-recognize.

In other words, those two individuals were annoyed by your own faggotry... because I was imitating you, in order to mock you.

This is how utterly fucking retarded you are. You are beyond retarded... you are literally a god damn stunted faggot simp minded cunt. You're not even clever or witty.... holy shit.

Your entire thought process, and reaction to everything here is like watching mud dry.

>Trump does not give a fuck about you. But he will build the wall because it will be called the Trump wall. His narcissism is what drives him. He wants power plain and simple. And whats better than being the most powerful man alive. He is incredibly intelligent despite what the media says. But if you think he gives a fuck about you you are a fool. I want him to win because it will bring make sjws kill themselves.
No politician gives a fuck about me or any other commoner. At least he's more honest about that fact.

>He will build it. His apartment is made of fucking gold. He builds stuff for a living. Its basically a monument to Trump.
Good. I'm sure he's good at doing that. Better than some fuckwit trying to build "social justice"

This

>Dumb ass Euro-AmeriKKKans
Actually it makes perfect sense. Being rich and owning real estate doesn't make you part of the establishment. The ESTABLISHment is part of a pre-existing system and does more to stop creaters than to become them.

What has George Soros ever built? Nothing. His company is but a stack of papers with few if any physical assets.

I don't care why he does it as long as he does it
build wall

Translation: "I don't know shit about Game theory so listen to some random talking points"

A supposed 'Irish' guy saying LBJ and Clinton were good presidents with great legacies.

Who the fuck do you think you're kidding?

Two of the biggest British Supremacist fucks to ever set foot in the White House, outside FDR. LBJ literally had the only Irish President in American History assassinated for going against the British run Central Bank system.

Every Irish with a clue knows this. But, somehow you don't. Because you're super smart, right....

Then you post up this infantile thread complaining about another man's "narcissism". A man who happens to be half Scottish, half German. A man who is outside the British Power System. A man they do not want anywhere near them, or their devices of control. A man who selects a full blooded Irish Vice Presidential pick as his running mate Mike Pence. A Vice President who is not only full blooded Irish, but also used to be Catholic. Do you really need to be informed how much the British Royalist dispise Irish Catholics? let alone accept them into their inner circle of power....

Again, all this coming from a supposed "Irish" guy on a Sunday morning sitting at Cred Forums complaining about this man's "narcissism".

This is what you call BTFO.

Get the fuck out

>not recognizing that potato niggers would have been sent to mexico after being forced to build a wall if this idea had been approved and enacted 140 years ago

Those potato niggers are about to take control of the White House on november 8th.

He's right, you know.

Call it "same gender lovin'".

>implying anything you have said is bad

SHADILAY BROTHER

STFU OP go back to r/politics with the rest of the hillbots faggot

Guess you've never visited Atlanta. One of many Black Homosexual epicenters. Without blacks, homosexuality would not were it is today.

0 0 0

Trust me, I'm just lashing out due to my red hair and matching temper.