Where is all the antisemitism?

I'm not saying that there is no more antisemitism on here anymore, but I have noticed that there is far less than there used to be....

...and I don't like that.

I miss being the shadowy merchant. I miss people trying to figure out my secret plans. Life is just not as fun when all of Cred Forums isn't wondering what bank you're rigging, or which politician you're buying.

NOTICE ME, SENPAI. We are all over the entertainment industry and political institutions, don't you see?

What do you say? Can we go back to being scheming merchants?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gu47muw--A4&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We /goodgoys/ now!
You are our greatest ally Mr. Merchant, we would never doubt you!

doesn't feel so good when we do it does it mr. kowalskibergstein

N-no, we are not your allies! W-we are evil Zionist masterminds, what are you talking about?!

DELEE THIS NOW. Don't make me shut it down.

Because merchant already won and brainwashed everyone, my khaver yehudi...

Jews out,
Muslims in.

Who the fuck taught you our ancient national language? What alternate universe is this?

>Can we go back to being scheming merchants?
You see, the problem is that so many cancerous faggots are too busy attacking Christianity to remember the people actually causing them problems, and most of them know deep down that the Bible calls out the Talmudists for who they are. They're just doing it because they've been trained to think it's an easy target.

So basically there's too much in-fighting among Cred Forumslacks because of edgy retarded fedoras falling for some kike-on-a-stick meme. Once immigration into Cred Forums slows down you'll get more attention again, I'm sure.

Exactly.

Here ya go, OP

Are you not loved or something sholmo why do you want attention from our venetian power lifting board?

Pushing this meme ironically could promote another shoah, just stop. The waters are starting to boil again, but this time the whole world has nukes. The world would be a boring place without G-d's chosen.

Google's been cracking down on nationalists and sending them to death camps.

>They said that Cred Forums was a meme
>A mock Stormfaggot's development
>But no other user was fooled more
>Than the Jew who had finally felt relevant

We hate muslims so much we're starting to like you

Truly a masterful plan

Wait after the election.

I really, really like that picture, goy. Can I download it?

The jews favorite distractions, inbreed muds and uppidy niggers have taken all the attention.

Just as planned.

BTW the jews have masters too - they are just a very greedy tribe of useful parasites the true elites use to run shit.

>Dubs

Save it, it's all yours my friend.

Do you want a banana?
This banana for you.

We realised that there is a difference between the average Israeli jew (even if he hates goyim) and the subversive, Marxist jews in our own nations who are trying to undermine us.

I don't mind Israeli kikes, I'm a nationalist and I'd rather the jews had their own nation than to live everywhere else as the rootless cosmopolitan class.

Couldn't do us a favor and gas you self could ya? We a bit busy at the moment.

I want to visit Israel.
To go to the Holy places of my religion. (Christian)

All my coin gets spent going to visit my family in New Zealand - it's a long flight. (26 hours direct)

Maybe I could visit your country on the way. I hate flying. It scares me.
I usually break the flight up with a stop in Hong Kong, Singapore, or Bangkok.
So, please let me know if Israel is a good place to visit. It's about five hours flyiing time from UK.

Israel is my beautiful homeland, of course it's a great place to visit. You're always welcome in the Holy Land, friend.

>wtf is this asshole doing here

In reality nobody gives a shit about jews in themselves and as such, people who hate them only do so because they're often seen to promote fucked up shit culture or to rig the west's politics by using money.

People tend to hate what they reckon that jews do, not so much the jew in itself.

Except, we pay 38 billion dollars to keep those kikes alive out there in sand google land. Fuck them all.

We had a gas shortage recently, so no jokes were available.

Nobody like jews

We know it's all of the banks and foreign exchanges Shlomo

You have been replaced by the mudslimes. Help us in eradicating them. We shall spew our hate thereafter.

We've always loved jew people. What are you talking about

Um the board shits on muslims,and many of them are arabs so they are Semitic people thus this board has antisemitism fag

depending on who you ask syrians are also semitic people
>they invented mudslims and infected the other semetic people

We love you Jews man, really.
This is why your community is very very well treated here in Brazil by everyone.

israel is fine, in fact if all the jews went back there and stopped LARPing as bankers everywhere the worldvwould be a much better place

your command is my wish
youtube.com/watch?v=gu47muw--A4&feature=youtu.be