270 to win! Post predictions

ITT Post your election predictions.

Trump will win 60-40, screenshot this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V6s7jB6-GoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What are you giving him here that he doesn't usually get?

I don't think most of the ((professionals)) give him Michigan or Wisconsin, for example. I'm not sure if they're even in play.

Colorado maine and new hampshire

Actually wisconsin and michigan this year are close as fuck.

They are the best 'blue' states that trump have been polling the highest at.

Cap it Trumpkins.

>splitting maine
>losing colorado

HOH...

Colorado will not go fucking blue.

How in the hell will VA and PA go red ?

Trump is beating Clinton in the NM polls right now

Because the niggers in richmond won't vote this election. Thats why VA will go red. And obango was the only reason it when't blue.

Yes it will.

This looks pretty good with current polling. I'd maybe switch MI and VA.

R8 mine

This yes if it ends up being really close.

>California

>not red

Pick one faggot

Why are the coasts in America full of liberals?

port cities

pretty much the whole world is like that

Southeast Michicunt here, not Detroit. Everywhere I go around here, I see more and more Trump signs, and minimal Hillary signs.

change michigan to red, and new mexico. Oregon is leaning red. PA is leaning red.

Downriver redneck-wannabe detected

Immigration is all fine and great if they follow the arguement "There is so much room in your country!". Sure, SW Oklahoma could use a jolt in population growth throw in some manufacturing, meat processing, etc.

What invariably happens? Your int'l airport cities and ports take in all the migrants, and shocker, migrants stay there feeding off the statist teet.

Don't even get me going on Canada. So much land, so many tiny towns that could actually use a few dozen new families. But where do they go?

Australia has an immigration point system. One of the big point getters are: Are you willing to live in rural Aus? Shit should be enforced.

>Oregon going red

HA! That's a pretty good joke.

HA! Shut the Fuck up nigger!

>washington
>not red
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

we will make it red!

The only way Trump is going to win is if he plays dirty (pulls a bush) like Hillary clinton is surely going to do.

First one of these maps that actually follows the law of the big three (OH,PA,FL)

Enjoy your (You)

stop being delusional nigger. Oregon will never go red and its doubtful Michigan will either. We have a chance with New Mexico. Stop getting peoples hopes up.

That's the RCP no toss-ups map. It doesn't take a genius to replicate it in 270ToWin.

I bet it will be a super close race.

This.

New Mexico is pretty unlikely as well.

So what states are basically guaranteed to Trump and which are for Shillary?

>Trump
>Taking Pennsylvania in landslide
pick both

I live in metro detroit, I see 1 clinton sign for every 100 trump signs. Ann Arbor wont vote because they all feel the bern. A trump win is more likely than you think

Good grief, everyone will be at the edge of their seat and asking for a recount.

r8

Florida, NC, Nevada, and Ohio are guarantee.

I doubt it man, even the colossal faggot Rick Snyder won't endorse him.

The amount of signs up isn't really proof at all.

College students and blacks sat out for John Kerry in 2004. You can bet your ass they'll do the same for Hillary this time around.

I live in MA and believe me it's not going red

They sat out, yet Kerry still won Michigan.

On the other hand Hispanics will vote in record numbers this year. There's what, probably 25 million possible Hispanic voters in the country?

Trump will win the election.

>Nevada
>Utah
>Blue

Just why do you try senpai.

Why is Virginia so cucked? This used to be the heart of the Confederacy

What even is this electoral shit? Why isn't it just the guy who gets the most votes wins?

founding fathers wanted to protect against a dumb general population. they didnt really foresee multinational corporations buying us out however

ties go to the runner/10

djt is the runner, btw

See

youtube.com/watch?v=V6s7jB6-GoU

WI and MI ? Le eternal optimist

Plot twist California goes red

Civil war

its the united STATES of america. states matter more than majority force rule

>California goes red

That will be the day my sides die

Clear winner.

Dang why does california get so many delegates? surely it cant ALL be gerrymandering and ensuring the democrat stronghold has a buttload

I don't know man. Everyone I talk to out of Boston that isn't in college says they are going Trump. I think it will be close. We might see it going red for the first time since 1980/1984.

The United States isn't supposed to be a single nation; it's supposed to be an international body. "State" and "nation" are literally synonymous, or at least they were until Lincoln muddied the waters with his dumb union no-right-to-secede, can't-split-the-country shit. That's also why senators were originally appointed by the state governments; frankly, it's pointless for them to be elected by the people of the states; they're just a weird second house of representatives now.

What the fuck is this shit ?

It has a shitload of people in it, dumbass. Almost 50% more than Texas.

Cuz of all them "undocumented" immigrants. The population is very high for some reason.

thanks, always thought Florida was majority google for some reason.

The clear way for Trump to ensure a Clinton loss.

1/3

2/3

3/3

>Oregon is leaning red

How does ((RCP)) Have a Trump +2 and Trump +3 poll along side a Shillary +12 and Shillary +13?

>That's also why senators were originally appointed by the state governments
Yeah during the Articles of Confederation Era which was such a clusterfuck they had to make a new constitutions

I just checked the map. Clinton is ACTUALLY LEADING atm wtf

I´m starting to sweat just looking at it.

They didn't change that until 1913, dipshit.

>Trumpshit can't even into basic electoral college voting system

might wanna learn some shit before you make the country 'great'

He's almost certainly a Clintfag, guy. Anti-electoral-college is very much a Democrat position. Democrats can't into the Constitution.

>CO, PA, VA, WI, MI
>red

Oh, Cred Forums, if only I could be as optimistic as you.

>Imblyin all democracies implode
Bitch has never been to Switzerland. It is like THE oldest repulblic, it has seen more countries come and go than this broad has had executive dicks in her mouth!

looking forward to a reince preibus presidencey

>Imblyin all democracies implode
Bitch has never been to Switzerland. It is like THE oldest repulblic¨.

.... Goddamit

Trump isn't getting Florida you stupid fucks

Latinos are going to give it to Hillary it's like you don't even realize Florida is full of Hispanics who hate trump. Last I saw it's a 65-70% Hillary vote at worst

percentage of them there legally?

Weird bug.

Most polls this election are shit, Oregon is apparently competitive enough that they're doing some polls on it but not competitive enough that they care about whether the results are correct

We'll see in a month and a half on the election whether it's Trump or not

he's winning all of the polls in Florida at this point

Cubans are Republicans

lel, NV is funny because, as shit as polls are, there are virtually none that the media will cite. they pretty much say "Yeah it's about 50-50 for the state"

>two NBC polls which have Clinton +5 and +7

I wonder if that has something to do with it

>MI
Why Hillary can't even get support from state that her husband was governor of? They were red states that he won pretty handily in 92 and 96

Cubans =/= Mexicans

Because the white working class in Michigan still voted for him

>25 million

Fewer than that, hispanic isn't actually a voting block and most are concentrated in just a few states

Here's the most realistic scenario really

Ur an idiot. I am Hispanic myself and the only Hispanics that don't like Trump don't even know you have to register to vote. Aka they are idiots who won't vote.

A dream come true.

>the entire picture isn't red

Get the fuck out shill

1) He's winning the polls in florida
2) Many of the hispanics in florida are white cubans. The ones that left decades ago due to the gommunists taking over. They're legitimately white. The ones coming over now are the shitty mestizo mulatto trash.
3) Haitians hate hillary
4) all the energy is for trump. There is no energy for hillary. Compare florida now to what it looked like in 2008 and 2012 with obama signs everywhere. The libs in FL are low energy as fuck right now. It's going red.

NV polls are in Trump's favor

They won't cite the polls because even their shill polls can't pull a Hillary win out of a hat

Trump is a centrist so he does better in blue states while doing marginally worse in red ones

But hillary has aligned herself with leftism so red ones are outright against her so Trump has far more avenues of attack than Hillary does

Why does every poll show Trump losing New Mexico when the last polls have showed him winning New Mexico?

Do you fags just ignore the polls? I thought you'd be happy about getting NM, but all of you leave it out of your predictions.

Cap it

Civil war ensuring, followed by Obama's third term

Drumpf has been bribing a lot of celebrities lately to support his campaign, so now people doubt anything that puts him in advantage.

Gotcha

Obama will blame the russians.

This will be a very close race. Florida is an absolute must win for Trump.

So will the result be staggered in a way they will slowly show how each state voted?

If the vote in the electoral college is tied, the President is decided by the House of representatives (it happened in 1800 and 1824):

>Republicans: 246
>Democrats: 186
>Vacancies: 3

If the vote for the Vice President is tied (these are done separately), then the Senate decides:

>Republicans: 54
>Democrats: 44
>Independents: 2

I have no idea what the distribution of Republicans vs (((Neo-Conservatives))) is though, that's what will make the difference in such a case.

thank you for correcting the record.

none of this matters before the debate tomorrow night

Thread that is currently making the debate drinking games rules. Come help!

Spread to other threads so we get better ideas. Rules in the thread.

>le epic "Trump is going to win Colorado" meme

In all honesty. If everyone in Portland died, the state would be red

frankly, with or without the outlying T+4/C+7 polls, it is currently C+1, meaning too close to call, and will be decided by sentiment.

This is how it looks right now. Trump is on the rise, but he's still losing.

he lied to you

>thinking colorado will vote for trump, a state with legal marijuana where your precious republicunt buddies running the tobacco industry are losing money

fat chance

it's quite funny how the lower education/more racist/worse standards of living/lowest income states are voting for trump, and the opposite for a democrat (I still hate shillary with a burning passion, but trump's "policies"/stances are pure unadalterated retardism)

This.

He won't win Colorado or NH.

They're too blue to convert, along with ME.

obviously this

>MI
>WI
>ME
>NH
>NV
>CO

>Red

Delusional.

>state
>color
Yeah fucking right