How are you enjoying your Sunday Cred Forums?

How are you enjoying your Sunday Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LNNlT3QC540
rd.com/health/healthy-eating/guidelines-healthier-grilling-cancer-risk/
medscape.com/viewarticle/866727
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why do americans have bbqs in parking lots?

It's Monday, cunt.

so they can shart in the mart while buying the freedom wand.

search that last one

What if you're in a parking lot and need to cook a burger? I swear you'd think these things would be obvious.

I'm gonna smoke pot in my PJ's all day and play with my dog. Around 1 pm I'll take a nap, with my dog. Then I'll smoke pot and play vidya games until I go to bed around 9 pm. Gotta get up early tomorrow for court. Im a lawyer, btw

Referred to as "tailgate parties" this pre-sporting event lets the amerifat stuff their face with greasy foods and get buzzed off cheap beers before they watch some idiots give each other concussions and chronic brain damage

sucks to suck island nigger

Its traditional to get drunk and eat barbecue before watching the foot ball game. The parking lot would be full of different groups around different grills cooking meals, but they also walk among each other and socialize. Its a way to interact with fellow fans and your community.
Niggerball is gay as hell but I don't see anything wrong with tailgating

Love being in Maine.

>i need everyone to know that i feel threatened and need to lash out because of my political views

>No fun allowed

t. sweden

I'm gonna snort coke in my PJ's all day and play with my dog. Around 1 pm I'll take a nap, with my dog. Then I'll snort coke and play vidya games until I go to bed around 9 pm. Gotta get up early tomorrow for court. Im a lawyer, btw

Fuck you for supporting the NFL and this kneeling bullshit. There is a reason rating are down 15%. They don't want me then I dont want them

Had a Sunday game with the lads on what's probably the last sunny weekend of the year.

remarkable

another question

What is this? Is this the American?

Voter in Philly here.
Gonna vote Hillary, probably multiple times because my ward boss is offering 100 cash money to vote for her .
Why isn't Trump paying up?

Gonna go out for breakfast with the kids,take them to their moms since my time is up with them, head to the range, come home and drink some sake because I'm missing my kids.

can confirm

Rough af

Is this the Swede?

literally go kys

on my way to church

My roommate is a lawyer and smokes pot before after and during court dates. You should get on his level.

No that looks to be Saudi Arabia or something

Cause it costs like $10 for one beer inside sports stadiums. And food is probably just as expensive. It's much cheaper to have all the fun outside before you go in.

cause it's fun as hell

tbf, I much prefer the English pre game ritual. None stop drinking and singing songs before going to the game to do the same and hopefully try not to lose limbs when (or if) we score. youtube.com/watch?v=LNNlT3QC540

Why do you fags have to question everything us Americans do? We do it because it's fun and we can

Kill yourself fampai, Romo sends his regards.

>tfw I have Jennings in fantasy

because it's a fuckin mint idea.

Why does that helicopter have toothpaste coming out if its ass?

Why not have bbqs outside movie theatres too then?

Must the American always eat?

Football is separate from eating. How did they get so intertwined?

He's a young Italian or Greek kid that lives in the burbs. Don't make fun of his teeth growing in slow.

Also he can do jumps on his bike while never wearing a helmet because doesn't afraid of anything.

Anything else I can answer?

Because movie theater parking lots aren't permitted to allow you to do that.

Why do American Greeks/Italians look so different from the European ones?

I'm church as I type GRPC

If you're going to drink 150+ OUNCES of beer it's good to have a protective layer of assorted meats, dips, and buns to pace your drinking.

Ayy OP your within 5 miles of me you faggot

watching a bizarre flood of shill threads, wishing there was a more streamlined banhammer.

Because they are happy and pay debnts.

eurofags mad cause they're too autistic to attend any social events. kek

forgot pic

I'm drunk

>why would people want to be happy ?

pic related, the looks on those kids faces is how i picture swedes and germans

su tsniaga era srotinaj dna sdom ehT

MetLife Stadium is a lot of fun! Though fun fact, they won't sell Canadians alcohol. At a concert there I purchased 10+ drinks for the Canadians who got denied because the fuckface concession stand attendant wouldn't accept their IDs

Also, fuck the Giants. Hope they lose hard, though they'll probably win

t. Patriots fan

Stop posting on Cred Forums and enjoy yourself at the tailgate you social autist

Go suck his dick

so what's not to love?

sex in the portajohns is messy

>>falling for the tailgate NFL meme
>>enjoy your cancer

>>rd.com/health/healthy-eating/guidelines-healthier-grilling-cancer-risk/

>>medscape.com/viewarticle/866727

>>NOT TAKING CARE OF YOUR BODY

WHAT A FAGGOT (DOT) BITMAP (DOT) AVI

OP IS A FAG (DOT) AVI

>Going to NFL game
>Paying for overpriced NFL ticket
>Good job goyim, you are good goyim

Why do you help their cause OP?

OP IS A GOOD GOYIM

Do you get tired of ctrl-v?

I'd love to know more about your upbringing so I can avoid making the same mistakes your parents made.

11:34PM in WA cunt.

Suck it

Already won. Gonna work all day

>how i picture swedes and germans

Bretty accurate. Can confirm.

>gets free tickets for being highly ranked in my company
Maybe if you work hard for something in your life you could have fun too. Also football games are just fun, end of story.

>associating with leafs

>giants 2-0
How does that even happen?
Well, enjoy it while it lasts.

Have to go to work soon
Football is for faggots and nigger lovers and has been since the Pats won their second superbowl

>ward
who's the swarthy manlet in the back? Their valet?