Hahaha CUCKDEAU BTFO!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2007/jan/15/france.eu
telegraph.co.uk/men/the-filter/11843948/The-best-thing-about-cats-is-that-they-are-cold-hearted-sociopaths.html
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474685250050.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=z_9bywntvEY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Young children are like cats; they know evil when they see it

could we have a future redpilled based as fuck king

>giving a shit about the royal family

You are just jelly cause you killed all of yours, France!

BASED!

>Young children are like cats; they know evil when they see it
This.

>frogs exchanged their monarchy for THIS

yeah, nah. we like our monarchy thanks.

good for them

theguardian.com/world/2007/jan/15/france.eu
she could have been your queen

If he had balls he wouldn't have greeted them personally

the skepticism and the observation of a young one. It's a truly beautiful sight.

france btfo

how leaf even recover?

>leting some elected fuck rule over you instead of a literaly Gods choosen Person
Top cuck

Dubs of fucking truth

>implying some colonial is allowed to touch royal skin
should have been hanged for treason tbqhwu

why does Trudeau look like a little boy?

That kid has a more adult haircut that he does.

>literaly Gods choosen Person

Take back Canada, King George.

also, look at that shit eating cuck grin he makes after getting burned by a child. Jesus Christ.

>implying jews don't rule over everyone

I thought about going to watch yesterday but then I didn't. Will there was supposed to give a speech but I don't know what it was about. Probably just about how Canada is nice or something. Trudeau wasting his time on optics as usual.

>implying we care what a little boy prince thinks of us

hahaha

The kid has better manners than a head of state. Fucking leafs should all be destroyed.

>muh fickle presidents

If that little boy becomes king one day, he'll have the power to shut down your government like his grandma. And desu I hope he does.

The prince is just like, who the fuck is this peasant?

>3 yr old is more mature than trudeau

top kek.

He is going to be on your money one day.

>a fucking leaf diamond

i love the royal monarchy. why dont more nations do it?

you just know

>mfw i hate cats and fantasize about killing them but cats like me
Children and old people like me too.

Your argument is invalid.

If you highfive your enemies, they win.

It's a constitutional monarchy. The Queen still has enormous powers, but she couldn't exercise those powers unless under extreme circumstances.

We need an absolute monarchy.

>Noblemen do not touch the hands of men who have touched so many faggots

>fantasizing about killing cats
Is finland the most autistic of all?

the king hasn't been chosen by god since richard II, get educated hans

She's not of royal blood though.

>mfw some fucking Cred Forumstard works for the royals and has been slowly redpilling the prince. His first words were gas the jews, and he sets up his legos as the day of the rope or the Jhansi massacre

very true senpai

this is the worst joke I've ever seen on Cred Forums

so of course it originated from fat Mexicans on /teevee/

TRUMP 2020: BUILD THE 2ND WALL!!!!!!

So fucking embarrassing

Disrespecting the crown is basically a slap in the face to WASP Canada. Everybody knows at least half-proper protocol with the royals

The Trudeau's are a fucking joke. Her outfit was even more ridiculous

May explain why my grandmothers cat hates me and won't let me go near him.

you can already see the prince privilege.... I just cant right now

>Trudeau wasting his time on optics as usual.

Just came back from mending fences with the world's largest economic powerhouse. Repairing the damage done our previous PM, Sir Helmet Hair.

You might fantasize about it but unless you do it you're not evil so actually his argument is valid and you've just proven it.

The kids gonna make a great king if he keeps stuff like this up.

Don't know. I love most animals but absolutely despise monkeys and cats.

America does not stop with their cuckposting. Never change, Greg Lansky.

I thought your dreams were limited to slaughtering the population of Baghdad and building a pyramid out of the corpses.

fuck off ctr

>divine right

Damn, conservatives reverting back to muslim levels of civilization.

>mfw Prince George and Barron Trump grow up to be besties and turn their countries into proud nationalist paradises

Yeah but I think I would at least try torturing and killing a cat if I had the chance. Can't really just kill my friend's cat. Just thinking about doing it makes my heart race, it's like adrenaline rush high.

>the leaf peasant dares to touch royal blood.

Practice before cats by killing yourself.

>royal blood being anything when lineage of hemophiliacs

Why not nuke Canada?

Being gay isn't a sin
homosexuality is a sin
fantasies aren't necessarily evil
but acting on them are evil

>conservatives
Retard

Do it.

I can't think of any reasons not to.

>my specific brand of conservatism has never been tried!

How can leafs even recover?

The only honest people in the world are small children and drunk people, that little inbreed fella can see through Justin's good goy bullshit.

>I don't know literally anything about politics.

And why would I do that? I will probably never kill a cat as I know that it's wrong. Also I might not even actually like it, just a fantasy. Not gonna lie those thoughts are pretty scary to have.

Prince George at a Sydney Zoo kek

Ooooh, you're cranky. Spouting the same low-test memes that all the other Cred Forumsebsters are parroting must be getting to you. Take a deep breath, try and unwind.

That kid seems a little cranky too. I'd be cranky too though if every time I looked at my dad his balding pate reminded me of our inbred genes.

Suuure

> tfw I FUCKING TOLD YOU ALL YESTERDAY THAT HE WAS THE CHOSEN ONE

>Conservatism as a political and social philosophy promotes retaining traditional social institutions in the context of culture and civilization.

Yes, monarchy, divine right, traditionalism, whatever else memes you can spit out, all belong. Read a book, abbo.

this, I want to strangle kittens and puppies and throw them in a river

>If you shake his hand, he wins!

Fin bro are you okay? Has the dark frozen shit hole of your country make you drink again?

top kek even the anti christ is disgusted by trudopehead

Brits are literal subhuman trash

fuck off ctr

>little potato getting shit on

Stfu you disgust me

What a waste of taxpayers money.
The pound is at it's lowest value in a generation, the country is divided over Brexit, hate crimes are out of control, particularly against Eastern Europeans and the Royal Family only thinks about peacocking abroad and displaying their hideously disfigured family nobody gives a shit about except for tourists.

I wonder if they flew economy alongside the passengers who support them with their taxes. Of course they didn't!.

Surr bud sure

Your PM is a total embarrassment, I'm honestly embarrassed for you.

Nah bro today is the hangover day.

What kind of sick fuck would want to kill puppies/dogs? They are man's best friend. Cats just want to cuck you.

Cuckanda being told by a spoiled little shithead. Both can eat horseshit.

There is a big difference between conservatives and monarchists you dip.

That receding hairline is begging to get cucked.

GOD SAVE THE FUTURE KING GEORGE

Are a bad troll

Read a book nigger

You know nothing about politics

Fuck off you fat piece of shit.

Why are you all guys psychopaths? I'll never understand why people in such good living countries are so fucked.

Why doesn't he get hair implants or properly groom his fucking bald head? The small patches on top of his head is unslighlty.

No because the leeching royal family won't be around that long

>hideously disfigured family nobody gives a shit about

The Canadans are willing to pay 225 million canabucks per year to have the royals relocate there.

I have a theory that people who have both white and asian heritage are just naturally psychopathic and

So why did you elect a little boy prince (son of some former PM)?

Hi guys, I'm Harjit Sajjan, Canada's Minister of Defence.

Hi Jeremy, congrats on your mock show re-election as Chairman of the Worker's Labour Party.

Don't you have some old granny and little boy asses to kiss?

They'll be around when Britain turns into an absolute monarchy from a constitutional monarchy and we stop the failed project that is democracy.

I don't know what that means.

I'm not a psychopath bro. I couldn't kill a human being or a dog unless they attacked me first.

>and

Go on

You leafs need to learn your place. At least the Swedes acknowledge how cucked their country is.

>Served 3 tours
>lead his regiment

he's the only thing the liberals managed to get right

Lebron's? I agree

Good boy. Will make a great king.

the fidf got him

Whatever happened to the days when royalty would beat their children until they were willing to act the part in every facet of their lives?

Oh, I just can't wait to be KING

You'd be nuking the most Christian, and second most white Anglo country desu.

Dear lord, I didn't even recognize William with that bald head. What happened?

if you leave your enemies hanging, they win.

Give me a reason again why people care about """"royalty""""?

That's nice for a Finn

he lost his hair

Puukko those who insult Suomi

He fell for the

"Don't looksmax and get a hair transplant, it's fine, you'll be able to rock it!" meme

Actually it wouldn't because none of our successions laws would recognize the authority of a queen.

get out leaf.

B-but why mate? He used to be hot, no homo.

see

>Implying not since Richard III

Fucking Tudors. Fucking Welsh. Fucking everybody.

Just nuke Toronto, Missisauga and Brampton.

Get rid of 90% of degeneracy and shitskin in one fell swoops. If you also get the whole Leafs team i suspect you will get a medal.

I agree

Yes, thats why cats cant look into a mirror without flipping the fuck out and attacking themselves.

no homo but that prince is adorable as fuck

hope we get to have a handsome as fuck king one day

She looks scared because he just told her when she grows up there won't be anymore gibs

By importing more rapefugees

Oakville here, agreed.

LOI SALIQUE IN THE HOUSE

Is orange tie guy happy with the little nigglet ass or Trumps' ?

>LOL he's brown so he's bad!
sikhs are based m8

It's not like Canada could do worse

>future king will be based af

What type of animal was that supposed to be? Looked like a blue Clanger.

>but cats like me
ironically it's because cats interpret disinterest and avoidance as a sign of affection or at least acceptance

t. crazy cat man

I hope a newspaper really does have that headline one day.

Why is your phone on flight mode?

You need to put it in flight mode before you can use it to fly.

Actually I post it in support of him

Lets me see how man fucktards there around who hate him just cuz he's brown. Guys breddy gud overall man

Fuck you, don't tell me what to like. I slaughter every stray dog/cat/squirrel I can get my hands on, thinking about buying a gun and shooting them to make it easier.

I don't know why you would be bragging about being a nigger here.

god save the fucking royal family

checked and fpbp

Where is the fun in shooting them? I'd like to strangle a cat slowly. I mean maybe shooting them would be fun if you had like 10 of them. Throw them in the air and shotgun them.

I want to ____ this country

user, I have bad news...

>pseudo-science

A fucking liberty, equality, fraternity

this. they're royals ffs its not like they don't have the money. he could get the best hair transplant surgery money could buy
why doesn't he?

What if I hate cats because I have allergies?

Cats are annoying little shits and psychopaths. Why would I be cuck to a fucking cat? At least dogs care about their owners.

why should he?

because it looks aweful.

I personally find cats very annoying animals, but I hate seeing them being abused because they are the most defenceless of house pets. I do however enjoy seeing them getting BTFO by their own arrogant personality, like when they think they can do a long jump but end up falling.

I love dogs on the other hand. If anyone messes with my dog I would literally kill them alive!

Who gives a fuck about them ?

he spared the vanity, what a great guy

what'd even be the point when people know he's bald already? people would just make fun of him

cats require effort to love, you can't just have them slobber over you like a dog with affection merely because you exist.

>cats
>arrogant

How sad must a person be that they view a 10 pound animal through this kind of lens?

it's an insecurity thing, dog owners are actually so uncomfortable about themselves they need immediate, relentless and unconditional acceptance from something even if it means shoveling shit out of their backyard

They are incapable of love. Psycopathic predators who would kill you if they could. Cat owners are autistic cucks.

"Because it's 2016"

My autism cuckoldry has nothing to do with my affection for kitty cats.

>cats wouldn't lick my asshole if i encouraged it enough
>therefore cats are psychopaths

Ever been licked by a cat? Their tongue is too rough for pleasant rimming

LeBron James did get somewhat cucked. One of his former teammates had sex with his mom. It's not even a secret.

Simply part of aging my friend. Happens to all of us, albeit at different rates.

here you can have the other one lol

>Human children

telegraph.co.uk/men/the-filter/11843948/The-best-thing-about-cats-is-that-they-are-cold-hearted-sociopaths.html

>scientists have evidence that cats couldn't care less about their owners. Just one more reason why Bill Borrows has a grudging respect for them

Why do you like it?

He has the ability to greatly improve the way he looks, at little cost.
He shouldn't care that others would make fun of him for it, unless he actually prefers the bald aesthetic, which i doubt.

BEADY!

>Canada
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474685250050.webm

>What is there to like? What is the point of them?

>Cats I mean. They torment, torture and kill smaller animals for fun, meow incessantly until they get fed or let out, sleep and bring absolutely nothing to the party. If a burglar breaks-in the first the thing out of the door, even before the TV, is the cat. A dog will not only let you know somebody is trying to gain access to your property but stand by your side to protect you. I’ve had this argument many times over the years.

journalistic integrity levels are off the charts i see

>I thought about going to watch yesterday but then I didn't.
did you have a gay pride parade instead? What kind of man with a pair of testicles goes to see that kind of thing?

The more gay your pm gets, the more you seem to live up to stereotype.

That guy is the off the charts mental on twitter

t. Bramladeshi

>but she couldn't exercise those powers unless under extreme circumstances.
she couldn't exercise them under ANY fucking circumstances. The Jews would withhold her meds and ship her off to the Falklands.

if the UK has ever had "exceptional circumstances," the replacement of the native race with shitskins is it, isn't it?

No, I didn't host a gay pride parade instead.

When you give everything to someone that couldn't care less about you = being cucked.

Cats are animal version of googles.

Why do only effeminate men like cats.

>nigger mutts

Not human

Shouldn't the apostrophe be at the beginning of "EM" instead of the end?

I remember the other week I was at bowling, and my mate Hugo got almost a strike so was highfiving people as he came back into the sitting down area, and I went for a highfive, but he didn't highfive me. I mean I had just got there, like I was sort of walking in as it was happening and the timing wasn't right, but it still felt bad, you know?

I bet she takes some cock. She can't keep her fucking skirt down. If bald billy had any power, he'd get both her and the sister in bed at same time.

reading that article was actually fun so i'll let you think that lol

Fuck Hugo, you deserve better than that.

I want that kid sent over here and slaughtered

brit prick

Anytime you see that shitty bro tier meme just know it's coming from some towel headed curry nigger.

she can't be getting well fucked if she wears skirts like this, it was happening every week for a while. Like she's begging someone to give her a proper 7 inches up her brown spot...

>I want that kid sent over here and slaughtered

You would be handing him a decisive victory though.

>leeching
They literally don't cost us a cent

>Trudeau trying to poison the young child's mind

Have him executed NOW!

she literally could not keep her skirt below her waist until the old bag yelled at her I presume...

>7 inches
>proper

Dicklet detected

>all

>implying Jews aren't literally chosen

She was told by the media to stop dressing like a slag.

>Comparing your cat killing bedwetter fantasies with the hundreds of little boys Trudeau has raped

Great comparison

>dubs
>Australian
>the truth

This post really has it all.

Creation of rules for Debate Drinking Game Thread:

Britts and leafs welcome

Chosen to die that is.

lmao why are you so upset?

FUCKING
R
A
R
E

As rare as a french steak!

no way this is not done on purpose the fucking 10th time it happens.

Could be the blue mouse from Bear in the Big Blue House

Trudeau should've punched that little fucker right in the face

Is english you're first language or you you steal taking night classes since arriving from syria?

difference between "upset" and looking for any excuse to post upstart photos on Cred Forums while keeping it "political" enough for the Jews not to ban me.

get it?

You actually should Austriabro.
Just turn the Eastern overly liberal part that controls everything into an even more brown shithole than they can using atomic fire in place of mass immigration.

Because I want to be loyal to one (or two) person for the rest of my life. I can't imagine I try to be loyal to a person who will not probably be elected in next election because I need to build my trust to new president again.

>Trudeau should've punched that little fucker right in the face
a fucking leaf

You sound schizophrenic man

take your meds

I'd watch it.

if you have a proxy, much better results in italy or spain if you search in those respective languages, the jews have had the best ones removed from jewggle in english language...

You do know he used to look like a supermodel when he had hair, right?

Trudeau should have fucked him in the ass to make refugees feel more welcome

Great diversity of rares here!

>You sound schizophrenic man
thank you, doctor. Clearly, my predilection for upskirtt pictures of kate middleton appears right on the first page of schizo symptoms in the DSM V.
So ic your skin the color of tarry stool or just a normal brown shit habib?

and for reasons completely alien to me, you care more than he does.

faggot.

Is New Zealand 2nd place for cuck king of the anglosphere?

jesus, even with the whore bald billy's mother was with pakis and gypos, never saw her like this...

At least our god emperor says none of the stupid shit your cuckdeau says.

>mfw poverty is sexist
>mfw i'd rather have feminism than air conditioning

t. butthurt manlet with no hair

what has trudeau done
or is the issue that he has done nothing at all? in which there isnt really a problem

DELET DIS

based Prince George

yfw King George unites the anglosphere and takes the head of Trudeau for treason

>and for reasons completely alien to me

t. swedish male with profound interest in the attractiveness in other men

t. butthurt manlet with no hair

t. swedish male with profound interest in the attractiveness in other men

Sweden even has their own nasheed youtube.com/watch?v=z_9bywntvEY

I hope he regains control for the monarchy and makes the Anglosphere great again.

wow quite angry there little balding manlet arent you?

what is the subtext here?

this is pretty funny, there are literally 15 different ones of these.
OK fags, you get to spend 3 hours with either kate middleton or her sister, nothing off limits. Which one do you take?

LEAF BRINGING THE BANTZ!

>beheading all royals for leftists.

alisu win shock the world next year

wow sure are worried about that guys hair aren't you?

>it's actually real

Well shit he's the only one with an actual set of balls.
I'm amazed Trudeau didn't appoint a woman

white guy's small and only he holds it
Black guy's big and the woman holds it

for you

Kate obviously

I'd spend my 3 hours force feeding her bad carbs and trans fats so that she no longers fit into any of her dresses

I haven't seen her sister lately so I don't know if the ass is still fat

And tonguing the butthole of the future Queen of England is a good story to tell

Swedish expertise on cucking symbolism is often surprisingly useful.

This is some Bella and the Bulldogs level shit

>it was always too late

direct descendants of the House of Bourbon are still alive... the current heir apparent lives in Spain. Louis Napoleon has a surviving heir as well.

Poor inbred kid. Doesnt understand normal gestures, well after centuries of inbreeding what do we expect

Probably. Cats despise eye contact so an autist looking away is probably safe. Also why cats are most comfortable with people who are not interested in them.

>Trudeau is executed for lèse-majesté

Imagine a better future.

>i'm not autist
>i look them deep in their eyes when I think about ending their lives

are you serious? I think both are kinda overrated, but kate has hit the wall hard. I doubt she even looks decent naked, plus she'd be loose from 2 kids.
I'd go wit the sister, even though she spends too much time tanning and has leathery skin. Also, do you know some fucker hacked her iCloud 2 days ago, got nudes, and instead of dumping them ASAP he tried to blackmail for £50k and got popped?

The fact that you haven't don it yet, shows that you ave too much of a social conscience. Stop being and edgelord.

>inbreeding
>inbred
Kate Middleton is a commoner you fucking colonial faggot.

But cats ARE evil.

Is Prince Harry Balls a secret fag or is her banging middletown's sister?
No way a guy is 34 and could get just about any snatch on the planet and is never seen with any unless he's either a fag or is doing the sister.

What else could it be?

But it's a common belief that evil person recognizes other evil people easier than others.

He transcended simple "physical intercourse" during his years as a handsome young prince. He derives his arousal from more esoteric sensations now, which to the like of you or I would seem inexplicable and bizarre, but which Kate understands instinctively, making her a perfect fit for the future King.

Doesn't count. For example, the Queen has the power to overturn martial law if declared by the government (or any Commonwealth government), but because of Rex v Rex 1649, she herself can't declare martial law.

Yes, for trying to change their fucking flag.

Get help, you're not right in the head.

Scandinavian intellectuals have argued for the inherent sadism and asiatic nature of Finnic people for almost 300 years.

The most recent generation of adolescents is opposed to the SJW bullshit so it seems likely.

In Europe, Conservatives are monarchists, dipshit.

This is likely in part due to the royal family being inbred retards.
At least Kate hopefully provided some extra braincells, unlike Diana

Blond '''''people'''' are evil.

stolen valor

>being this butthurt

I have two housecats. One of them is huge, with crystalline blue eyes, and long, flowing fur. He is the very picture of arrogance! But everyone loves him, and he loves everyone back.

FROG EYES

Cats ^_^

Who is this mudslime pedophile on your picture?
It is good that boy was raised with awareness to mudslime pedos.

They should be avoided and reported to authorities every time they try to touch children.

Lock him away!

If they dont high give you, you win!

Based George.

That little boy will be our King one day you faggot.

The Conservative Party of the UK are monarchists?

dont make us look stupid

The Conservative Party in the UK aren't Conservative at all.

He's actually right. Traditional European Conservatism, unless you go as far back as Rome, is pro-monarchy.