Will we need gun control on Mars?

Will we need gun control on Mars?
>criminals can just get guns if we outlaw them
doesn't apply on Mars

Well as long as we're shitposting. I wish I could be on the first manned mission to mars, just so my first words as I step out onto the red planet could be
>"Finally, a planet with no niggers."

>shall not be infringed

We better have many freely available guns on Mars. When I move there the first thing I do will be buy a super shotgun and start saving for a BFG.

>the whole solar system is American soil!
typical

Just wait, Leaf

>implying one won't be your mission commander

Oh look, now you're stuck there

Will we need harpoon control on Europa?
>criminals can just get harpoons if we outlaw them
doesn't apply on Europa

>can make gun with welding tools and pipes
>can make gun with 3D printer and plastic

The reasons guns are legal for civilian use is the principle that once crime becomes a risk to your life you're less likely to break into others property or victimize them when you could die from attempting it.

If more people are armed, the risk for crime is sky rocketed. With less people armed, the risk for crime is diminished. With no people armed the risk for crime is near negligible.

Sorry buddy, males already had their small step. The first giant leap on mars will be done by a gay black woman.

>doesn't apply on Mars
>people intelligent enough to make it to another planet won't have the resources to make firearms

Pick one.

>implying American law would be used in space
>implying the Outer Space Treaty would allow any nation to annex planets
>implying that if the O.S.T was breached, it wouldn't be China or Russia to do the annexing

>not shooting illegal earth immigrants as they try to land on the white man's planet
Fuck off we're full

3D printers will probably be sophisticated enough to print working firearms as well as some form of ammunition that is either just sublethal or lethal by the time Mars has its first outposts. So that argument will probably go the way of the glacier, domestically and interplanetary.

Mars will be the chance for the white race to rebuild. Niggers are poorer, so they would be less likely, if at all, to be able to afford a ticket to Mars. Mars would become a bastion of whiteness.

if anything it's even more important that everyone had guns, at least at the beginning of the colony.

Otherwise all it takes is a little collusion and a couple scientists-turned-pirates could take over the whole colony by sneaking some guns on a ship from earth.

A bigger issue is what dumbass would shoot a firearm in enclosed, pressurized chambers and not be trying to purge himself.

Yes of course.
There are no peaceful uses for guns on a planet with no animals.
Guns are a risk to the structural integrity of any habitat.
If the people who come to steal shit from your home don't have guns you have no justification to use deadly force to defend yourself.

shall not be given

what will you do when the sand raiders fuck up your colony?

You slaughter them like animals

The guns will be childs playthings on the holy red orb.

It is though.

MANIFEST DESTINY!

Not if America gets there first.

Humans are built for living on earth you fucking bellend. All you retards that think humans can effectively live on other planets are actually autistic. These two posters have little baby bird brains.

Titans will be the guns of mars

where there are sand niggers there is a need to use a gun. Mark my words wont be long before those leeches are making their way in an inflatable rocket.

>wanting to live on Mars
>not wanting glorious moon cities
it's like you niggers don't want to reenact Pluto Nash.

>inflatable rocket

Too close to earth, do you want an Elysium style fuckup?

>making guns is impossible
hi retard

Heh

>lander sets down on the surface of mars
>hatch opens
>out "climbs" a disabled otherkin queer gender-nonconforming persyn of color
>wearing a special suit developed by white male engineers at NASA that cost a billion dollars but allows the persyn to be the first on the surface of Mars without physical help from the evil white men in the lander
>as xe touches the ground xe says xer carefully prepared remarks
>the whole world is listening
>"Black Lives Matter"

Why would a planet colony of a dozen astronauts need guns? There is literally nothing to shoot.

Course we need guns, what do we do when the space niggers come?

the black astronaut for stealing you moon boots perhaps?

Quake much?

Mutiny clearly

Are there going to be any niggers on Mars? This is a very important question.

Mars would be heaven for gun owners. Plenty of open space to go shooting.

Two problems though.

>bullets will travel much farther due to lower gravity
>no other life, so nothing to hunt

Ban niggers not guns.

Great, nigger and white trash culture will be everywhere

>rocket explodes partway through the voyage
>story posted on dailymail.co.mars
>photograph of dead mudslime toddler floating face-down through space

I really think they would be afraid of space travel in general. How many black astronauts are there? I mean, if -any- wanted in on it, I'm sure NASA would have made a few diversity hires back before they got cucked.

Stupid question user. Black were the original astronauts. Look at the pyramids n shieeet.

>teleport all niggers to Mars
>nuke it

>wasting a perfectly good planet

No, teleport them to Venus instead.

I actually made it to the last round of candidates for the mars one program (translator and engineering background)
Planned to be the first serial killer on mars. Was gonna go up then kill everyone there.

Yes it does. What is smuggling? You think the right people couldn't misplace a few items and replace them with a gun or two? If we hit a point where large scale transport of goods to Mars becomes a thing, it's entirely possible

All we need for Mars is people control. Just do a criminal background test and IQ test. This way, it'll only be whites and asians on Mars... and maybe Neil Degrasse Tyson and Morgan Freeman.

As we shove her out the air lock without a suit? I'm game.