TRUMP GENERAL - THE BEST KIDS EDITION

>VOTE TRUMP
worldwide.vote/
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Trump Rally in Roanoke VA 9/24/16
youtu.be/GeQ7Dgd7TWM
>Pence rally in Black Mountain NC 9/24/16
youtu.be/fj5Gmijr4eY
>Trump TH on Hannity 9/23/16
youtu.be/7-Xv3dfCObs
>Trump trolls the media
youtu.be/9OQJnP-M59c

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Chester PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/_zPFx1Pqep4
>Pence Rally in Mesa AZ 9/22/16
youtu.be/LrnBzIB2j0c
>Pence Rally Colorado Springs CO 9/22/16
youtu.be/yEfc_gRxkt0
>Trump speech at Shale Conf in Pittsburgh PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/WCa9NBgCSOw
>Trump round table Dayton OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/t76niYyopJg
>Trump Rally in Toledo OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/AjJUDgN8Kbc

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Dobbs 9/22/16
youtu.be/kwqkotb0u-I
>Trump on F&F 9/22/16
youtu.be/aHEqvgHwcP4
>Trump on Fox8 Cleveland 9/20/16
bit ly /2d40Rzt
>Trump on Savage Nation 9/19/16
youtu.be/jZWiP_t5P6M
>Trump on Orly 9/19/16
youtu.be/BnLtdAlfuuM
>Trump on F&F 9/19/16
youtu.be/3GTRabASaY8

INSPIRATION
>Trump ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xrkPe-9rM1Q?list=PLFEE651C298476F00&t=270
youtube.com/watch?v=74fxNHPBnv8
youtube.com/watch?v=JJebJIU2Dng
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/780051816197206017/photo/1
youtube.com/watch?v=DV3AKxUg560
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474815577762.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474815644635.webm
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3113757/2016-Muhlenberg-College-Morning-Call-late.pdf
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map_no_toss_ups.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Ud3mMj0AZZk
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/22/first-debate-hillary-clinton-wins-blue-state-blues/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA
youtube.com/watch?v=GM_UKw16eqc
youtube.com/watch?v=wXveyGcA_ZE
wvmetronews.com/2016/09/19/gop-poll-shows-tight-gubernatorial-race-much-closer-than-metronews-west-virginia-poll/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHING, IT ALL COMES
TUMBLING DOWN, TUMBLING DOWN,
TUMBLING DOWN

IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHING, I JUST KEEP
LETTING ME DOWN, LETTING ME DOWN,
LETTING ME DOWN

>Me: Cool, Hillary is climbing in the polls, doing great debate prep work, and really has a broad coalition of support. Sweet.

>Drumpf supporter: "Wait one second [misogynistic insult]. Trump is going to win in a landslide lol

>Me: "According to polls, quantitative analysis of poll numbers, and respected political pundits, Madame Secretary Clinton is going to win. What makes you think differently?"

>Drumpf supporter: "Uhh have you ever heard of based Scott Adams??? Persuasion dude lol and I see way more Trump signs haha landslide incoming

>Me: "Right..." *sips tea*

youtu.be/xrkPe-9rM1Q?list=PLFEE651C298476F00&t=270

youtube.com/watch?v=74fxNHPBnv8
youtube.com/watch?v=JJebJIU2Dng

Might want to check the early votes, Hillary lost Florida

What's the odds that Trump is a better mathematician than anyone ever thought? He had to know that the demographics were still there to support a nationalist race like his. It breaks every analytical assumption that both parties had, so clearly he didn't get his numbers from somewhere else. How the fuck did he know he could swing the Midwest when the parties with all their PhDs were groveling to Jose and Juanita?

Now, here is one even better.

Hillary focus so hard on identity policy and latino voters that she manage to secure not only New Mexico but also Texas and Arizona.

She also take PA and VA because of a massive black turnout motivated by (insert some improbable miracle here)

That is, her whole gameplan of painting Trump as a candidate not concerned about minorities works perfectly, and her base is already ready to pop up the champagne

But not so fast!

But by not addressing jobs, security and energy she ends up losing all the majority white working class and rural states.

MI, WI, NH and even NJ ends up voting Trump by the skin of the teeth, securing him the presidency.

Due to the margins in the states Hillary win and the skin tight margins in the states Trump win this is the result for the election:

Electoral College result: Trump 271 - Hillary 269

Popular Vote result:

> Trump 45
> Hillary 48
> Johnson 4.8 (right under the thresold of federal funding)
> Stein 2
> Harambe 0.2 (write in, ends up denying Johnson federal funding)

DISCLAIMER: this is just a make believe map. No need to answer with > Texas > blue or > MI > red. I know faggots.

Blacks 4 Trump

Drumpf

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Post people getting triggered by pepe
youtube.com/watch?v=vLbPMQpGWg8

Shillary had like no lines in that, there's usually a bit of back and forth but she had nothing.

HAHAHHA here we GO again, another round of stale memes and shitposting.
another round of alex jones, nate meme man, donald epic meme trump, le delegates donald, and awoo.

I'm fucking tired of this general, you autists are the absolute bane of this board, holy shit I would stomp every single one of you meme spouting neckbeards in a second with my bare hands.
For the love of god stop posting these memes, I'm tired, I just want to discuss American politics and not have to scroll trough a wall of memes.
Enough is enough.

Post waifus

>yfw it's not Flowers but Lewinsky and Broaddrick sat either side of Cuban.

>watching some infowars videos
>Glenn Beck

I've never paid attention to the faggot but Glenn Beck looks like a literal cuck. No memes, I genuinely think he looks like someone that "lets" other men fuck his wife

THIS IS AWOOOOOVEMENT

That image makes me really suspicious. Almost as if Trump is also an insider.

>What's the odds that Trump is a better mathematician than anyone ever thought?
He always said pollsters were useless, he prefers to make his own inferences based on the numbers *and* instinct.

His sons look retarded as fuck.

>*sips tea*
>Drumpf

Go suck Trumps dick, fucking fascist eurotrash.

Ben "Zyklon B" Garrison at it again!

twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/780051816197206017/photo/1

Suck a dick Nate. I'll debate you any day.

This GuP, an anime very popular in japan
which GuP girl is your favorite?

mine is Yukari

>YASSS QUEEN SLAYYYYY
Don't tell me this is a Hillary approved meme.

>Me: According to early voting numbers and state polls, Trump seems to have 266 electoral votes on lockdown, and he therefore needs just one state in order to win. Recent polls actually have him up in Colorado, which means that Trump is....
>Shillary supporter : OMFG SHUT up you racist misogynistc deplorable islamophobic FUCK ! Queen hillary will slay drumpf, YAAAAAS QUEEEN
>Me: Right...*sips tea*

>REMINDER
REMINDER
>REMINDER
REMINDER
>REMINDER
REMINDER

REFER TO TRUMP FROM HERE ON OUT ONLY AS "President Trump"

WE WILL MEME HIM INTO THE WHITE HOUSE

MEME MAGIC IS REAL AND PERCEPTION IS
IS
IS
IS
IS
REALITY
PRESIDENT TRUMP
PRESIDENT TRUMP
PRESIDENT TRUMP

post hillary's face when trump wins the first debate

Going to a Trump rally in Florida on the 27th. Feels good man

fu**** fa**ots

D
R
FINISHED
U
M
P
F

Still have no idea what this shit means

>Female humor
Seriously, name one good female comic.

Doesn't need to be a mathematician, america is still a first and foremost white country

See pic related, the "diversity" map of the United States.

"Diversity" is concentrated in urban areas but there is this whole United States that politicians used to be shy to cater to their needs.

White, working class, rural religiously conservative that the urbanites and suburbanites thought were disappearing but they are not going anywhere.

Now, government for far too long let the situation of areas like rural Michigan and Pennsylvania go to hell for so long for auto and coal workers.

Trump is just less shy and more intelligent than most politicians. He knows that if he gets white people voting en bloc there is not other force in America that can prevent a landslide.

Ivanka best kid

youtube.com/watch?v=DV3AKxUg560

Hillary's "climb" in the polls is akin to the Pharos never losing a battle but instead just had victories increasingly closer to home. She's not climbing in the polls, pundits are saying she's climbing in the polls.

>respected political pundits

at what time is the debate tomorrow?
I can not miss this shit

Really made me think.

HOW DOES ONE MEASURE DIVERSITY?

this

I need to watch GuP still.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474815577762.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474815644635.webm

PRAISE KEK

This is an awoovement

this

thanks

Was Mark Cuban seriously invited in the hope that his presence would unnerve Trump? Please answer seriously, someone mentioned it in the last thread.

I dunno. It's a black twitter thing, I've seen it applied to Hillary, it's on the Hillary clinton subreddit I think. I think it IS in a Hillary Clitton Subreddit's name.

GENNIFER FLOWERS WONT BE AT THE DEBATE CONFIRMED

this

Should I skip BJJ tomorrow to watch the debate live with Cred Forums?

I love this pasta

Ever notice that the majority of Trumpf haters on this board are now Americans, and the majority of the most ardent supporters are European scum?

It's the best piece of /ak/ to ever exist since Gunslinger Girl.

In this bullshit map (and in most bullshit arguments), "diversity" means "non white" and "increasing diversity" means either "getting rid of white" or "flooding the area with non white".

what a shit ad. too boring and not too emotional as a tv ad should be.

>Me: Cool, Remain is climbing in the pollsvand really has a broad coalition of support. Sweet.

>Brexit supporter: "Wait one second [racist insult]. Brexit is going to win in a landslide lol

>Me: "According to polls, quantitative analysis of poll numbers, and respected political pundits, Remain is going to win. What makes you think differently?"

>Brexit supporter: "Brexit BTFO. Really made me think"

OH WAIT

lol they make Nazi anime now?

congrats on the sheckles ctr

>gunslinger girl
>tfw Henrietta is on my desk right now

Fucking butterfingers with her P90 though, gooks made the hands weird.

Ali Wong

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

>being this new
There's been nazi anime for decades.

GuP, incidentally, is not.

At this point, I don't believe that he goes into anything blind. He had to have run the map himself before going down the escalator.

I mean, did anyone forsee that the Midwest was achievable before he got in?

/lgbt/ is a cancer unlike any other

>an unlisted video
what in the world? Did they think it sucked too?

where were you when we literary changed the history of mankind?

i was here, fighting the meme wars. make humanity great again. make kosovo serbia again.

Best girl.

>>being this new
>muh ten year

I don't watch anime because I'm not a..well..you've heard it time and time again.

>le ruhshuh meme
when will this fucking die?

Just a remindet that the tables are turned and it is not the pundits "unskewing" the polls instead of the Romney supporters.

They are weighting most polls on 2012 demographic data despite of this being a completely different election:

- The incumbent party is already 8 years in power, the opponent will run in a "change" platform (see Obama 2008) attracting swats of independents
- Trump candidacy is a populist one, attracting a much different profile of potential voters than Romney or McCain
- Hillary candidacy, given her baggage, is also much different from Obama 2008 and even Obama 2012

Today two very favourable polls were released. The ABC/Wapo one () and a new Morning Call for Pennsylvania [1], that has Clinton +2 down from Clinton +9.

Both are showing an increase of support for Trump with women, college educated, and independents while Hillary loses support among the same constituency.

Pic related is the RCP 4way, all polls plus the average [2]

As it is, it is not "just a little clot" anymore taking away CTR sleep. It is "just a single flip", considering the RCP No Toss Up States [3] has Trump at 266 (and PA and CO is clearly in sight)

[1] assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3113757/2016-Muhlenberg-College-Morning-Call-late.pdf

[2] realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html

[3] realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map_no_toss_ups.html

Hillary lies so much she believes her own lies are the reality.

Yes.

HILLARY

THE EMAILS

Lmfao a bunch of 3rd wave billionaire standing in daddys 5th avenue skyscraper.
So much for outsider

Man (((they))) sure are desperate.

DRFUMPFO = BIG FAG
DRFUMPFO = BIG FAG
DRFUMPFO = BIG FAG
DRFUMPFO = BIG FAG
DRFUMPFO = BIG FAG
DRFUMPFO = BIG FAG

>mentally ill faggots and tranny nutters are a cancer
No fucking kidding?

That's what he gloated about for 2 days. It's unlikely that it would've happened because the debate commission wouldn't like it, but that didn't stop Trump from jujitsuing the news cycle again.

pls answer
and also be my ai gf

youtube.com/watch?v=Ud3mMj0AZZk

No wonder Clinton lost to Obama, his ads were at least decent

>Tfw you've never been polled despite living in a swing state

I just want to tell some faceless guy on the phone I'm voting for Trump.

what's the tune in the second video?

Agreed.

I'm really sick and tired of seeing this kind of meme shit on Cred Forums. It's not creative in any way, and it's just taking up space. This whole Trump meme is bullshit. Like... holy shit . My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock. This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so racist. I want our future to be with her.

>> Johnson 4.8 (right under the thresold of federal funding)
After "What's Aleppo?" I can't see this guy getting 1%.

>censoring yourself
>on a Dutch tulip leaf counting IRC channel

>did anyone forsee that the Midwest was achievable before he got in?

I don't know about the whole midwest but Ohio and Michigan were left to wither (pun intended) for so long that it was a matter of time until someone noticed those are 34 electoral votes.

I can't believe how many pollsters are going to be assblasted when they realize how stupid it was to use 2012 or 2008 demographics.

You can tell that Hillary and Obama know what's up though. Their behavior has been pretty extreme at times. Not the behavior of people that think they're winning. You can see the desperation.

OH FUCK

CO IS OURS

(((CBS))) CAN'T HIDE IT

/lgbt/ has a lot of Trump supporters you know

We have a common enemy and his name is Muhammed

>not mine because my phone is dead and I can't take a picture

I shamelessly spent $200 on this.

No idea.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Rule Britannia

>not leading
meh

British Grenadiers or something?

damn pls tell me that's not a real poster!

H O L Y
S H I T
ITS HAPPENING

O say can you see

a 1% win is still a win

drfumpfo btfo

b*tch

Found this on Breitbart, writer seems less of a sperge than normal Briets but it presents the outcome I was pretty much expecting: Don can say anything, do anything, but MSM will call it a Hill win anyway.

Also, the author spent some time examining the strengths and weaknesses of debate skills in both candidates which was kind of interesting. He talks about how hillary throws out compelling words whenever she doesn't 'like' the questions asked of her. I guess I know what to look for when she's lying.

>breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/22/first-debate-hillary-clinton-wins-blue-state-blues/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Thoughts?

Who's Dr Frumfo and why is he so fat and gay?

i have a tear in my eyes
youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA

>not making the obvious comparison for maximum memeage

>Me: Cool, Hillary is climbing in the polls, doing great debate prep work, and really has a broad coalition of support. Sweet.

>Drumpf supporter: "Wait one second [misogynistic insult]. Trump is going to win in a landslide lol

>Me: "According to polls, quantitative analysis of poll numbers, and respected political pundits, Madame Secretary Clinton is going to win. What makes you think differently?"

>Drumpf supporter: "Uhh have you ever heard of based Scott Adams??? Persuasion dude lol and I see way more Trump signs haha landslide incoming

If that poll is using 2012 demographics, then Trump is actually leading.

What about Gennifer going? Will that actually happen?

What exactly would anyone learn on a tax return? It's just has basic information, it's not a fucking financial dictionary into the inner workings of a companies finances

>so fat and gay?
thats drumpfo for you

btfo

okay did someone from here make that Deplorables background picture?

ANTI ISRAELIS BTFO

9-10:30 PM ET

That's a faggot /k/ tripfag though? Sa/k/uya or some shit.

>Yougov
Trash poll but it's something.

>even the jews are bending the knee

fuck yes!

Why is Trump doing so awfully in Virginia ? Didn't GWB win it twice ?

Hell, he's doing better in Wisconsin, Colorado, Michigan, Pennsylvania than in Virginia.

Netanyahu is based as fuck, he's honorary not-kike.

Apparently not. It was the pr that mattered more. You know hearing that did Shillarys arteries no favors.

Why is there a 4 month gap between the national conventions and Nov 8?

Nope. We were working a different angle. Although I did suggest it, the thread went somewhere else.

thanks freedom bro

Establishment republicans combined with increasingly democratic voting bloc.

I like Kay!

But who is Dr Umpfo?

Why is he for me?

>YouGov
>Clinton +1

W O W

>muh 15 day campaigns
fuck off muhammad

Finally, the Jews will learn to suck Anglo cock!

Nine inches Bibi, nine inches!

Trump tweeting to Bernie supporters. I love Trump so much.

The cancer of DC metastasized into NOVA

To calm down the people who voted for the other candidate (like bernouts and cruzmissiles).

youtube.com/watch?v=GM_UKw16eqc

A U T I S M

Fuck, I was just watching Avatar earlier.

DC suburbs, full of establishment government workers who rely on the continuation of the establishment.

I expect CA, NY, DC, VA to all be more blue than usual because they are establishment hubs.

No problem

Yeah they think it will "psyche out" Trump. Trump's taking the piss by getting that one woman Bill slept with to also sit on the front row.

why did they put "really good" in quotes? did someone shop this or is cnn really that retarded?

>melodramatic use of romcuck's 'singing'
>actually sources his shit

meanwhile illary makes snoozefests using msm talking heads

nice

Is that an Ayy Lmao?

What kind of stuff do they actually post on /lgbt/? Like, of course on Cred Forums they discuss anime and so on, but what would they actually discuss on a board dedicated to faggotry? The best brand of lube and dragon dildos?

Didn't you watch the ad? "A lot."

youtube.com/watch?v=wXveyGcA_ZE

Gezuzte Krizte, how is the FBI not disbanded after this speech?

That Clinton ad is a fucking clusterfuck as well. Does she attack him on his tax returns or his ties with Russia? It's just noise.

This is a movement.

It doesn't do much to change my expectations given I already know the MSM is planning on fixing everything and how Clinton will probably not pass out.

He doesn't seem to take into account the fact Trump has a secondary advantage if just needing to prove his isn't as scary as the MSM made him out to be, something that that should be rather simple given the hysterics they've driven people into over him.

The whole thing was a debacle. Thinking that this punk that Trump has toyed with for a decade would trigger him? And then blasting it on the airwaves instead of leaving it a secret?

I swear Shillarys campaign must be run by tumblrina diversity hires. It's all passive aggressive cognitive dissonance.

>debate soon

Eric looks so gormless

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Portugal threads are always comfy

>Drumpf cant even win Saudi Arabia

Just remember she is being "prepped" by fucking psychologists. They live in another world.

>32 hours

>You can tell that Hillary and Obama know what's up though

That's right. My bet is that the "it will be insulting to my legacy if you don't vote for her" was one of these moments for Obama.

He knows black people are staying home and he knows that will cost Hillary PA and probably even MI (because the margin will be all a matter of turnout for both parties).

Well yeah, of course most lgbt people are voting Democrat, but Cred Forums queers mostly see Clinton for what she is

I just know he must post on /lgbt/, to make fun of people if nothing else

Norway newspaper ran a story today saying Trump uses government money on flying.

What they meant was the secret service payment. They also made a point of Trump using double what Romney used.

No shit, first of all they "forgot" to tell Clinton does the same, and Romney wasn't under constant threats of assassinations like Trump.

Guys I need advice on something:

Are Jews who converted to Christianity "based" or alright, and if so, does this goes for "atheist Jews" or only for Jewish converts to Christianity?

No, read that thread. It's full of fags touting Clinton and condemning Trump

Tomorrows headlines are going to be "Live footage taken of Trump beating up an innocent and sick little grandma"

If you ever come to doubt yourself and begin to feel helpless, just remember this man was governor of a state in our country.

Converts, by rule of thumb, are usually more based than the default.

There is also the fact that blacks are supporting Trump in record numbers, for a Republican.

Hillary getting less than 93% or something of the black vote will cost her several states.

Trump is at 20%.

Her psychologists should be running.

Damn, this getty image photographer must be a retard. I took a screenshot much more flattering of her than this one on that picture.

Well, Chaffetz was raised a jew but became Mormon, and he's pretty based, so I'd say it's a general thing.

Ayy

Good morning anons. One more day!

>so doctors, what can you tell me about Trump?

>he's a racist, bigot, misogynist, narcissistic, psychopathic, grandstanding, exaggerating moron!

>... thanks

>Netanyahu
If there's something I don't like about Trump is how pro-Israel he is.
I mean, I understand why he is like that, but I don't like it at all
Still love Trump tho

>Just Win Strategies
>WV +23 Clinton

Wow, they're DESPERATE - why is this even on 538 when it's a push poll?

Also how about that Maine?

whatever, bunch of fucking suicidal self-hating types I guess, or maybe they fantasize about being raped by arabs

Jesus, CTR is fucking here in SPADES.

Why are they so scared? I thought Queen Hillary was supposed to slay these debates. :^)

Pretty sure that 20% poll had some errors in it, because the very next poll released by the same guys had him back down at like 7%. The one before it was the same.

> Hillary getting less than 93% or something of the black vote will cost her several states.

Pic related is the turnout by ethniticy / race in previous elections.

If she gets anything under Obama (even Kerry or Bill 92 numbers) she loses PA and the election, right then and there.

Trump has a path to victory without PA, she doesn't (considering she is losing OH and FL).

Jews unlike us do not have blood running through their veins, but instead vile dark ooze, their affinity for scheming and tricks is not something that can be gotten rid off. Irregardless of their religious beliefs.

It depends on where though, I can understand a couple of redpilled blacks in Georgia outing for him but in swings tags with a high vote plantation population I'm not sure.

Romney didn't campaign as much as Trump has.

Rule of thumb for Jews, Blacks and Gays: of any 5 you choose...

>3 will be raging leftist liberal SJWs who are absolutely indoctrinated beyond belief
>1 will be disillusioned with the entirety of society and the system and not leaning any particular way
>1 will be a hardcore reactionary conservative

Hence the ~20% of the black, gay and Jewish votes for Trump that seems to be a recurring figure.

yeah she'l JUST win all right with that kind of poll

I can't think of a candidate in recent history that has campaigned as much as Trump has.

She obviously wants out. False flag in NY when?

Holy fuck they put the WRONG numbers in for that poll - Nate Methane switched Trump's numbers for Clinton!

wvmetronews.com/2016/09/19/gop-poll-shows-tight-gubernatorial-race-much-closer-than-metronews-west-virginia-poll/

ITS RIGGED

Many blue states rely on minorities in big cities voting Democrat.

Trump getting 20% of black vote combined with the enthusiasm gap is crippling for Democrats.

It is not about the percentage of black voters that Trump needs to get but the percentage of blacks that go to the polls and vote this cycle.

It doesn't matter if all of them (100%) vote Clinton. if less than 80% of 2012 black voters go to the polls it is a net loss for her in relation to Obama - Romney and in all the places she needs votes the most like Philly (to prevent a red PA) and Detroit (to prevent a red MI).

them digits

I find it always hilarious when the left ends up believing their own lies, like "Trump is thin skinned". If I remember correctly, the meme originated when he had a Twitter "feud" with Elizabeth Warren, when in fact she was the "thin skinned" one that sperged out for 30+ tweets, while he BTFO'd her in one post.

Trump +15 on 2nd district + clinton +3 on Overall = +21 on the first district? What kind of math is that, isnt the first district bigger?

wait wut ? its about whos inside her and whos outside her...

>Nate Shit
Worse than JUST tier at this point

checked

I'm a former Atheist, reborn Christian, not because of autism, but of what I study: I'm a physicist; currently working on a PhD in the study of accelerator bio-physics and heavy charged ion therapy theory. It was only second nature to be surrounded by Atheists at every turn in my field. I became Christian on personal grounds that noone else can reflect on, or understand.

But yes, reborn Christians at least have some redeemable quality. I some aspects, reborn Christians have even a stronger heart because all of them, at some point or another, have been on the other side of the fence, and aren't as dubious towards eating up the brainwashing mishmash as the rest. Even with my beliefs, I can still see the bullshit from a lot of Theists from a mile away.

>WEST VIRGINIA having anything less than a large lead for Trump
This is how you know 538 is shit. Even die-hard HillShills admit he's winning WV by a huge margin.

IIRC Maine has 4 EV: 1 for ME CD1, 1 for ME CD2 and 2 for ME proper.

Guess we should start calling him Nate CNN

LATimes is a trackin poll. They track 3000 people (700 at a time) who log their vote every night. Each week they change the sample population. That's why it goes up and down. Trump didn't lose 13pts with Blacks on a Sunday.

Not for a second do I believe that is an accident.

They'll probably pretend it was if called on.

Someone should get this trending on Twitter to piss on some of Nate's "credibility".

Make people question how many other polls he has don't have numbers flipped.

Scott Adams would say this is a tell. The cognitive dissonance is impeding Nate Sulfide from giving Trump clear victories.

>tfw redpilled Jew
It's lonely here.

I'm just preparing myself mentally for him to lose so I'm not crushed again. I'm kinda a born loser, everything I involve myself in eventually falls apart.

Trump and the movement around him got me to stop browsing R9k, mostly stop weed, start lifting, better diet, lose my virginity. It's been such an influence in my life and all my energy has been deriving from his example. Several things aren't going well for me now and I'm expecting it all to fall apart. I'm not going to watch the debates, I'll watch the highlight reals in the event that he wins

Guys I've got a tab of acid but I'm a bit nervous.

Should I Take it or wait until another time?

in all likihood, Trump will get a higher percentage of the vote AND there will less % of overall African American voting.

She's fucked if that happens

So what is king Jew talking about with Trump today?

Drumpf will lose the debate. Can't wait for all the Drumpfshill tears tomorrow night. Drumpf simply cannot hold his own one on one. For fucks sake even that fuccboi Rubio managed to get under his skin one time. He's gonna fall apart tomorrow.

HAHAHAHA

Priceless

I donated.

Chill out. It's probably just a mistake. He's made them before on his website b

>dat 15fps cgi

CTR detected

>tfw debates are at 2 in the morning

Completely worth it though

Are you in a familiar place and/or with people that you can trust? if so, do it, otherwise don't .

Particularly at this election.

Hillary is losing the white vote badly. If all these polls are imagining Obama level balck turnout then Hillary has already lost.

how is my question shilling?

>People around me that I know or chat online are getting dates and relationships
>Mfw I get Trump
>Mfw when he wins everyone is gonna hate me because they win
Dammit Cred Forums...is this the price that I get?

sperging autistic belief that a last second hail mary into the deep delves of the Trump Control center to influence the narrative.

The well is dry.

I'm alone in my apartment

The wall keeps growing higher and wider, praise kek!

Virginia has been screwed up by DC libs and politicos living in there and commuting across the river into DC for work. They are what swing the state towards dems. That said, the southwest part of the state has massive Trump support.

Hey, it's better than the 9fps Arpeggio or Knights of Sidonia.

Then don't.

I'm actually with Scott Adams on this, I think the debate will be fairly dull with both sides feeling each other out. If it does go full WWE, that probably means Trump knows he's losing and has to change the dynamics.

>ID: JAST

forced memes are the mark of enslaved minds

like calling niggers googles

I emailed those faggots at 538, doubt they will fix it but let's see; can't trust anybody this election

This is the price of being right in a blue sea, user.

Welcome to the club.

I didnt follow 2012, how many rallies romney was doing on average a week?

meh its up to you
if you don't have anything to do for the nedxt 25 hours then why not

Theres no way Clinton is at 57% in WV

NEW COLORADO POLL

HILLARY ONLY AHEAD BY 1

Just fuck my shit up.

Is that with 2012 turnout? If so Hill is fucked

w-what if Trump is a Jeff Sessions plant, I could never forgive this level of deceivment

The Shillary camp has to be reading these numbers, right? I'd be tearing out my hair if I worked for her right now.

>*sips tea*
Could you be any more of a faggot?

How the fuck is the left and media gonna spin it if it's a Trump Landslide?

See - I looked at the actual poll and they literally swapped Hillary and Trump's numbers so it looks like Hillary has a better chance of winning the election

>using 2012 polling demographics that do not take democrats drop in primary voting population into account indicating lack of interest in the party even with bernie involved
>does not take republicans massive increases and record breaking primary turnout into account
>polls have been shown to constantly overcompensate with democrats to give Clinton a lead
>Trump still neck and neck or winning in them

Trump is going to landslide her if this continues

>Hillary loves the 5th amendment, but doesn't like the 2nd one.

Good line by Kellyanne

Does hillary run the fake accounts on twitter?

They've been shilling hard for her.

Accounts like @girlposts, @wshhiph0p

Its fucking disgusting

I hope they didn't intentionally swap the numbers around

One more state and Trump surpasses 270

>Another Maine poll, another narrow statewide race
>Another Maine poll, another TRUMP LANDSLIDE in CD2

Racists won, it's the job of every good person to subvert them.

Expect a bunch f analogies to Jews and the French Resistance in occupied Europe.

You know how.

AMERICA IS RACIST

WE NEED MORE EDUCATION

MINORITIES DON'T FEEL WELCOME

TRUMP WILL BE STUMPED IN 4 YEARS

YOU SHOULD ALL BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES

Basically the Brexit butthurt x1000

>yougov, the shilliest of shill polls for Democrats that universally puts them up by 4-6 points only putting Hillary up by 1
It's over.

Bitch nigger, I'd slap the taste out of your mouth.

Even so, it's the kind of celebrity politics we don't really get over here. It's exciting seeing them go up against each-other, and even if both candidates are defensive, it's still going to have at least a handful of interesting moments.

why not?

Yes

I'm sure there will be a lot of talk of manipulating the uninformed and uneducated voters as well as how it's evidence that the race issues in this country are worse than we thought

I just got a perfect waifu for lifeu back in the last week of July, and I actually active try to not have girls approach me
Just wait around if it can happen to me it can happen to you
>Inb4 you faggots think I'm talking about animu

It's common knowledge that Hills twitter is overrun with bots.

Thread on /s/ needs your contributes:

Oh yeah, a multi billionaire is such an outsider.

Dumb fucking rednecks.

You forgot proposing an election redo

lmao that was the most ridiculous argument I've ever heard

even the liberal MPs were ELOHELLING at retards who made that argument on QT

Mine is fluffy hair :3

dumb bigot

And that poll was taken before the Cruz endorsement lol

All the Cruzlims will bend their knees

>Fuck You money

What exactly is a redneck anyway?

MSNBC just compared the Gennifer Flowers thing to the Cuban Missile Crisis

A fairly dull debate is a victory for Trump.

There are plenty of people that are looking for, in Scott Adams's words, a "fake because" to vote for Trump.

Just seeing Trump be calm and poised in a debate and nothing like the raving lunatic the media portrays him as will be enough for many people.

Eh, it's a case of the grass in greener. I'd love to see more of your rambunctious parliamentary brawls in our soggy old Congress too.

White people voting for their own preservation is a racist conspiracy. I predict at least one major show will genuinely put out an "Emergency Report" and warn all niggers and spics of Right Wing Death Squads and that they're no longer safe here. Then spend the next several years being mocked for this insane crap.

You said you are nervous and this could cause you to have a bad trip.

When accompanied with someone that knows you are taking acid it could help you to come down more easily.

Alone you can fuck up and end up being one of this "stoner thinks he can fly and jump from the 15th floor" headlines.

WHAT IS A REDNECK?

before, they were subtle about shilling, now they just do it blatently. They posted the girl campaign ad where they have a bunch of girls and trump just saying "mean stuff"

a person who shaves too closely the morning before going to their corporate job

When will Trump visit Wawa?

I think some guy I went to high school with made Romney a Wawa sandwich when we was running.

Seriously?

>and the gold medal in mental gymnastics goes to...

LSD is a haphazard substance to use alone, you need another mind to reflect with and the internet does not maintain a satisfactory connection. Trust me on this.

I'd say take it if you're going on a long hike through the woods or in the mountains but sitting around your house won't be as amusing as you'd think.

Fuck off Jew puppet

>even reaching the level of Brexit butthurt

Trump's just a President, Brexit was something much bigger

Being rich doesn't equal being the establishment

>Trump doesn't even need PA, WI, MI, VA or even NH if he gets Colorado

lmao, tell me again why Democrats aren't hitting the panic button?

you know how these coalition things work. Everyone is for trump until we win, then massive infighting happens to get the upper hand within the movement, ultimately destroying it once the leader goes away. Enjoy it while it last, drumpfkin

>MSNBC just compared the Gennifer Flowers thing to the Cuban Missile Crisis
It's the Cuban Mistress Crisis though.

>When will Trump visit Wawa?
When people from jersey pump their own gas

>when we was running
WE

Yes, it was that fuckwit Amjoy who still thinks Russia is communist

>not understanding what Trump represents

I wish I could find nudes of Trish Regan

So in real terms Trump has that one state he needed to get enough electors?

NATE METHANE COVERED UP HIS TRACKS

WV IS NOW CORRECTED

Oh boy what did I miss

>Trump's just a President, Brexit was something much bigger
Not for the left. Trump is the guy they tried to compare to Hitler.

For them a Trump victory will seem like the world ending.

Also a Trump victory plus Brexit will have a cascade effect on the rest of Europe as more and more countries reject the globalist agenda.

NEW AND LAST THREAD BY ME FOR NOW

that's breddy good.

I'm not sure you realize how many segments of the establishment both domestic and international Trump threatens.

Just the military industrial complex alone is a huge foe.

She then got into an argument with Hugh Hewitt on whether or not foreign countries have Hillary's e-mails

Amjoy kept saying it's not true because it didn't appear in FBI testimony, she's a complete and total fuckwit

denial, the post

SHAME on you all for your treating this country's ONLY living patriot poorly

What's the difference between Maine 1 and 2? I thought both were white and northerner?

why is there such a big gap between the two?

put on some dark side of the moon, dim the lights and it'll be fun and fine

oh :(

I had fun the last time I did it alone in my apt.

>DRUMPF
It's not even an insult and every time you morons say it, you reveal yourselves as anti-immigrant.

Seriously, fuck Trump. Are you guys seriously unironically supporting this baffoon? First of all he has no experience in politics. Do you really want a guy who probably knows nothing about the world making foreign policy decisions? Also, if he can't even run businesses without them going bankrupt, how can you expect him to be able to be trusted with economic policy?

Udderly stupid

>MOULYn
YOU LIED TO ME, YOU'VE LIED TO ME SO MANY TIMES

MANY NEURONS DIED TODAY

NEW

nah Brexit was pretty good but Trump winning will be fucking BIBLICAL

the assravage will last a generation

Damn this nigga got some pretty good hair

I want a prez that is gonna give the jews a free hand to kill arabs

get all the details to bill mitchell @mitchellviii and Rickey Vaugh

go away austin

Hopefully killing arabs and destroying irans nuke sites

>Go to lgbt board in the thread about Trump vs Clinton in regards to lgbt support for each candidate.
>Try to explain that a sizeable portions of Islam is intolerant towards them and will eradicate their community if they get their theocracy
>Intolerance from this section of Islam should not be tolerated
>Apparently I'm claiming that lgbt is intolerant

Do some of them just want to constantly be oppressed or something? The mental gymnastics and twisting my thoughts were unreal.

>mfw KFC does a free fried chicken day on election day and no niggers go to vote