How different are Californian Mexicans from Texan Mexicans?

How different are Californian Mexicans from Texan Mexicans?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tejano
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Texas_state_symbols
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Come_and_take_it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Alamo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davy_Crockett
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Texas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_Texas
thetnm.org/vote
youtube.com/watch?v=LArGlfEVYqM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_Revolution
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

California Mexicans sell drugs and get into gang fights with niggers
Texan Mexicans work 60 hours a week and buy houses to raise their families in

>
Texas mexicans are no different than cali ones. Don't be fooled. All illegals are pretty much the same.

LEGAL mexicans are the ones who buy houses and work.

Pretty much night and day

CA mexicans are incredibly lazy, fairly nonviolent, spiteful little shits that make good burritos and account for every foodservice chef in the state

TX mexicans are a loud criminal element who occasionally break off from their own stupidity and become real people, but the majority settle near the cities around the border and create microcosms of their original gangs. CA native and Texan friend of 13 years

I don't care, as long Paco builds the wall.

We have these guys. They helped fight for the Republic of Texas.

They are not from Mexico, and they successfully integrate into Texas (Vote conservative)

/thread

Why and how do the Mexicans of Texas integrated into Texas and not the Mexicans of California?

If that's your understanding of Texicans then your friend must live in Houston.
Go to El Paso or San Antonio, you'll see what they're really like

California has more recent arrivals

We have a rich history in Texas. Texas promotes a lot of individual freedom/frontiersmen ideology.

commiefornia is a shadow of itself and loves their government programs which makes them lazy.

Have friends from Cali that just moved here to El Paso. California Mexicans are shit tier Mexicans, only assorting in California which is such a shit state they can try to at least say they're better than the niggers and therefore are a worthy addition. Most are gang bangers and lazy fucks, Texas Mexicans understand Mexico sucks and you have to actually work to keep this once fully white state intact if the dirt anglo settlers aren't willing to uncuck it and have it turn into Austin as a whole.

Most border counties with Mexican majorities actually voted for Trump over Cruz in the primary, if that says anything to the difference of our Mexicans from Cali's spics.

Because liberals do everything they can do appease illegals in California so there is no incentive to integrate. Plus there are a shitton more of them.

Growing up in Pasadena, TX. I am a proud hater of all spics and can assure you that they are probably equally as shit.

It all depends. Don't think every mexican texan has integrated. The majority of illegals have not at all. The legal ones for the most part have however.

Though, when i worked at the local rodeo mexicans dressed up more than white people who would just wear jeans and a t-shirt, and probably a cowboy hat. Mexicans went all out with spurs and leather.

Mexicans are just more proud/interested in texas history/culture compared to calis. Which is.. What exactly?

>probably
Not even close, fellow brother.

Go to commiefornia and you will see the difference between a working spic and a mooching spic

t. The only honest Texan in this thread

Thanks friend-o

How many mexicans are mixed with non-hisp whites anyway? I'd assume a lot for california because the number of non-hispanic whites decreased in a period when that literally wasn't happening for anybody in the country but idk, simple google search doesn't give shit.

Bro, our mexicans can assimilate into Texan culture. We have flag worship here and our own identity.

commiefornian's identity died with the rise of hollywood

Precisely.

Holy shit you are delusional. Mexicans are the biggest welfare queens in our state rivaling nogs.

ALL mexicans tend to be incredibly lazy, poor, and on welfare sending any money they can to mexico.

Tejas Mexicans are more based and generally love Texas/US where as California Chicanos claim to love Mexico and want to take California back. Fuck Californian Mexicans

ud be surprised :^)

>ALL mexicans tend to be
ours tend to be 'less' lazy, poor, on welfare than commiefornia

Actually he lives where the realshit happens, way past San Anotio, and is so used to the sound of dumb spic gangs shooting he can be deadpan comedic about it when I ask what the gunshots are all about.

Houston also a shithole, true, have visited there myself

I didn't say they were all that way, mind you, but the good upstanding Texan ones that integrate into society are the underwhelming majority. I know what to expect from a CA mexican, but a TX one is russian roulette

Like honestly, unless you have been to the two states you would probably think they are the same.

I guarantee there is a noticeable difference

Born and raised in Texas, lived in CA for 20 years now.
As a group I despise mexicans in the US for obvious reasons. There are much less obnoxious and assimilated Mexicans in Texas that are decent people. In CA, not so much, they're literally all brownsville-tier.
There are cities in E. LA that basically despise whitey, and their gang neighborhoods are anywhere they're in the majority. Fuck them all.

This is about the only difference you will find, though both are still welfare queens who mooch and dont learn good english.

Texas has a unique culture to it that mexicans can like and don't want to change. California doesn't have real culture or identity so the mexicans there will definitely be more "VIVA LA MEXICO" than the ones we have here.

But as i said, don't be fooled. They are still on welfare, spending money to their families in mehico, and have a shit load of drug and gang culture they flood your streets with.

The difference between a calimex and a texmex is the difference between hiv and aids.

Not really. Go to a majority mexican neighborhood in either state and there will not be much difference.

Most Cali mexicans come from tijuana or Mexicali, both absolutely disgusting tier cities and where the mexi cholo scene originally started. They are lazy and very conflictive.

Texan mexicans mostly are from the northeast and mideast Mexico which aside from people of Monterrey, they're very good people. They refuse to speak Spanish though which really pisses me off

This was the only honest Texan.
Also, all beaners are obese with diabetes who live off welfare and have 7 kids from 3 different men by age 22.

They also get into it with the niggers/themselves with gangs.

The majority mexican neighborhood i used to live near always had a stabbing or a shooting on the weekends. Violent barbarians who shit beans and rice.

You are not a Texan if you accept our greatest enemy from our birth into our lands.

Many of the Mexicans have roots here in Texas from before we got our independence. This means we have a large hispanic community that is rooted in Texan culture. When the new immigrants come here, they tend to integrate into the hispanic community and thus they tend to follow Texan culture. Also, we don't have as much welfare so the lazy mexicans don't come here, they go to California.

This is the true distinction right here.

>They refuse to speak Spanish though
Trust me, many here don't have that problem.

Texan here.

Mexicans in Texas work the jobs no one else will work and eventually after a few generations send their kids college. They integrate pretty well (assuming they aren't from South Texas which is a known shithole), especially considering their cuisine is very much a part of Texas culture. Fairly redpilled and don't make as much noise as blacks ("muh BLM").

Californian Mexicans all sound like Cheech marin and talk about "la Raza" all the time. Google "Chola" or "Cholo" and you pretty much have the average Californian Mexican.

>Mexicans in Texas work the jobs no one else will work
tired of this meme

bro, you are not a Texan if you do not understand the historical significance of Tejanos.

Tejano≠Mexican

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tejano

>refuse to speak spanish
Ive been to san antonio, and houston, never found one hispanic or mexican lad that didnt want to speak spanish, arizona on the other hand has exactly that, its full of legal hispanics that absolutely hate mexicans, even if they are there legally

Guess what? The majority of mexicans in our state right now aren't who you think they are.

Most of the mexicans here can not be called "tejano" they are just spics

They aren't "based" in the slightest.

Wake up and realize these people are going to ruin us.

I wouldn't say most because it's really just a loud minority

I take it you have lived a city all your life?

To be fair and clarify, I speak mostly for jobs in west Texas and the great plains.

No white man or woman, including myself, is going to shovel shit on farms for minimum wage, which is exactly the type of jobs Mexicans are doing in Texas. Whites have moved on from working as field hands for the most part.

>minority

Absolute denial.

It isn't though

I can;t fucking stand illegals but Texas Mexicans seems to tip toe around. They stay in their little pocket ghettos and have spoiled brat children.

Cali Mexicans see the nigger leftist culture of places like LA and basically act like blacks.

Some Mexicans come over, adapt, and have a fairly honest life. If that were the case no one would care. 90% come over, drive around without insurance, and just fucking stare at you all the time.

Oh, I know why the men stare. I usually have one of their women with me.

>I take it you have lived a city all your life?
Country bumpkin from birth.

>is going to shovel shit on farms for minimum wage
BUT Mexicans will! and guess why the wages never raise? Because mexicans are more than willing to work for pennies and in shittiest conditions.

Its almost like they flooded our work force, drove down the wages, and also made the environments shittier because they don't want to protest or change anything about them.

They absolutely are.

Stay in denial and keep thinking our mexicans are magically better than anywhere else.

Californian mexicans are growing weed everywhere.

Texan bro here,

"work the jobs no one else will work" only has so much truth. They work side by side with Caucasian workers; jobs that low educated people work.

one thing is true, you'll rarely see a black man working on road construction with Latinos and Caucasians.

The hypocrite chicANO who only speaks spanish when around americans. Tell him that if he loves it so much he can come back here.

Funny, in San Antonio and other southern texan counties, they always refuse to. Especially border patrol officers

Our mexicans are different though.

Do you eever talk to people outside of this website?

I've lived in both California and Texas and I've found that Mexicans in Texas are typically more courteous and receptive to courtesy. I guess this stems from the fact that Mexicans in Texas, even illegals, are typically much less dependent on social services (simply because they are harder to get here), much more likely to work (and to value work/respect), and much more likely to suffer consequences for anti-social behavior (jail time, deportation, or just getting knocked the fuck out).

In California there's no real incentive to have positive interactions without outgroup persons, so many choose not to.

Texas is the greatest country in the world and California is a dystopian wasteland

I lold

I lived in a small town north of SA and so we would go there for shopping, ect

They all spoke broken English and would converse in spanish among each other. Stop lying.

I have never met a spic who refused to speak spanish, unless he was actually born here and never learned it. They will talk in spanish all the time if they are in groups.

I see them everyday user. Working, shopping ect.

Who is going to the local HEB, loading up the cart with all kinds of shit, and then paying for it with gib mes? Oh right our niggers and spics.

I take it you never lived near a majority mexican neighborhood. Even in small white towns like i lived in they are a problem because their neighborhoods are always poor and full of violence and drugs. Please go to one one day and tell me how different and assimilated they are. I would know because I'd go to those shitholes for drugs.

Funny Spic story while I'm here.
I drive to my friends house to pick him up for a party and instead he says he wants to drive me there since he just nabbed his license. Five minutes into the ride we get rear ended at a red light by what looked like a 30-something mexican woman letting her underage daughter drive. Luckily we got the temp. plate number down before they took off.

Bitch ended up getting caught and had to choose between 5 years in jail or getting deported.

I currently live in a majority mexican town

You only look at them that way because that is your first impression of them. If you werenn't a pile of shit druggie you wouldn't have this opinion

I grew up in Oregon around spics. They didn't speak English, were incredibly rude, smells like shit all the time, and expected handouts. Their children were generally shitty people as well. Always in ESL classes, too much makeup, screaming shit in spicish at anyone they couldnt understand, overall shitty people. Left me wary of ever running into them again.

Left the States for about 10 years and ended up in Texas when I returned. I was worried I the situation would be the same as it was when I left. The population here is clearly largely hispanic (mexican, tejano, whatever) and I could only remember how shitty these people were when I was growing up. One night a coworker took me out to have drinks and just see the area. Walking through a mess of people, I bumped into a guy in a group and my heart sunk thinking this was going to be a situation. He wasn't really thug looking, but also didnt look like a community pillar either. I prepared for the onslaught of spiclish that was sure to follow. He stops, adjusts his shirt, looks at me, and says "Sorry bro, I didn't mean to bump into you".

This is how most Texas hispanics are and why I don't mind them. Sure, there are some shitty ones, but no where near as bad as other races, to include whites.

>border patrol
>speaking spanish outside of work
I wouldnt expect them to, they hate mexicans everywhere

Top kek
Where? I would love to see it on maps to see how shit the neighborhood looks.

You really think mexicans in texas are magically better? They are a huge fucking problem just like anywhere else.

You can attack me personally all you like, but i actually interact with these fuckers on a weekly basis and at one point I was stupid just like you and thought these were tejanos. But then i went to california for a few months and they were almost no different. Majority of these spics aren't what you think they are.

Calis have it worse, but we still have a problem.

Channelview

Texas is god tier.

Fuck you.

>tfw califorino with an original spanish land grant
>tfw mestizos and sudacas have ruined my home

fuck mexico they really need to be gassed

>"work the jobs no one else will work" only has so much truth. They work side by side with Caucasian workers; jobs that low educated people work.

Yup. I don't disagree with you at all, that blanket phrase only goes so far, but it does, as you said, still have some truth.

To get to more of a point, I've observed however, that Mexicans in Texas are more willing to take the most absolutely bottom barrel jobs and not bitch about it than say Blacks and even many Whites. In my experience, this attitude follows into the following generations, whereas in California, the subsequent generations seem to forget how hard their parents worked to get them into the lower middle class.

They've been in Texas longer. California was nearly empty save for the Indians and the scattered Spanish missions before the US annexed it. All Californian Mexicans came post-annexation.

this is true but then point is more mexicans cross the border and commute into cali. tijuana is basically to los angeles and socal as danzig to germany

I live in CA, everywhere I look I see Mexicans working hard, attempting college (they struggle but they try), living multiple families to a house to afford the rent without gibs and even in the most Mexican hood I've never felt in danger.

None of this is true of blacks. Even when I see one with a job (rare) they are dragging their feet and mouth breathing.

this too; there were a lot more tejanos for a longer history in texas than there were californios in california

A lot of Hispanics in Texas have been there for generations. They're not Mexican in the slightest.

Not an argument but i see youre a triggered spic

Looks about what i expected.

In Texas, we have a rich culture with Mexico, and have been able to (for the most part) been able to form a culture that can appeal to Mexicans. it depends on how close you are to the Mexican border. The farther you go away the more people classify themselves as "Latino" or "Hispanic" and work their asses of at jobs. The closer you go to the border and you start to see the stereotype, before you cross the border at Southern San Antonio.

California has no real Mexican culture, so they compensate by jumping around and claiming how Mexican they are despite being 5th-7th generation Americans.

another good post; mexicans crossed the border into california in more recent years in bigger waves so the cultural difference is more significant, and what happens is they collect into echo chambers of mexican nationalism, forgetting exactly why it is they left in the first place

Muh dick

>mexicans are cucking themselves at breakneck speed ! that shoes theyre civilized

because secondary education needs to be further saturated and those newly built budget housing tracts built in barren shitholes need to be sold

>Iniciar se

What's going on here

when I was in texas a few months ago I saw a mexican and his family roll up to the Academy sports parking lot in a huge pickup truck with gun stickers on the back and the statement "second amendment is how I protect my family"

when I was in california I saw homeless mexicans begging for money on the highway off ramp

When to a spic google map apparently and didn't give a fuck because i just wanted to see what your neighborhoods were like.

I'm absolutely not impressed user. Looks pretty shit with some ok spots, probably where most of the white people live.

>Mexicans in Texas work the jobs no one else will work and eventually after a few generations send their kids college
doubt it, we have those in cali. these jobs are prime for remittances

>calls another user a "spic"
>his screenshot shows "iniciar session"

lmao hi pedro

>yfw the countries that receive remittances won't even tax them even though they account for 1/3 of its GDP
That's why you still have people leaving El Salvador

100% white

enjoy your german rivers though, ahmed.

>100% white

Are you one of those white Americans I keep hearing so much about? :^)

yeah that was my grandpa, died a few years back, he was a proud man, he didn't like being called mexican, he was 100% american who fought in WW2, he married a prussian/german woman and brought her here in the 50's and made my mom.

Nope, mother has irish and german, father is also irish and german. I'm more pure than majority of people here.

>Which is.. What exactly?
Cuckoldry

The only difference is Mexicans from Texas don't immigrate to California and talk about how much better Texas is. There's plenty of hard working ones, and plenty of spics in gangs in both states.

don't know about Texas.

Cali mexicans that were born here generally do ok and often achieve nice middle class lives. they pretty much behave like the whites do. those that hold on to their mexican identity too strongly tend to be a lot poorer, and tend to be involved in crime to some degree. Most of the day labor types I see are usually from further south, Guatemalans and such.

>mother has irish and german
>mother has

Yeah, you gotta brush up on your English skills if you wanna convince anyone that English is your first language, Pedro :^)

Its not wrong. You apparently aren't familiar with english.

gj hans, you cracked the eternal pedro we deal with

they play white and shitpost.

The Eternal Pedro has been NAMED :^)

Your only accomplishment was subverting the argument like a jew

I dunno, but Cali spics get buttmad when you oppose them.
>Be me
>Be two days ago
>Already in a bad mood walking home.
>Mexispicks behind me joking about witey, also manlets.
>King mexlet comes up.
>"I fuck ur mum n sis."
>"Don bring me mum inna dis."
>"Wanna fite gringo?"
>The only good Hispanic, who is a good mate tells him to stand down because he is manlet.
>"no."
>Mexlet comes up again.
>"they felt it good."
>Beta uprising.jpg
>Kick his dick in
>Mexlet falls over
>Mexlet is now my bitch.
>I am the king now.
>All is good

>Irish
>White
Potatonigger detected

>be racist
>have spanish shit in title
Wew, pedro.

Tejano here. South Texas native.
Worked in LA for around 5 years and I feel like the main differences between us is the way we're socialized.

Texans have couth, would be the simplest way to describe it (and I'd argue this is true not just of "Mexicans" in either state but of the populations in general).

I plan to move to West Texas in about 2-3 years when i finish civil engineering if im still alive.

How do i learn about Texan culture?
Like literally everything.
Story, Culture, common stuff, etc.

>How do i learn about Texan culture?
you have the answers at your finger tips:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Texas_state_symbols

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Come_and_take_it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Alamo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davy_Crockett

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Texas

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_Texas

and that's just a few. The answers are there, you just have to have interest to seek them.

Do not forget to:

thetnm.org/vote

youtube.com/watch?v=LArGlfEVYqM

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_Revolution

I know this is more of a history lesson/

To learn Texan culture you have to experience and be open minded

They're both subhuman scum, but the Californian ones acquire more learned degeneracy.

Well i have to learn about texas history anyway.
Thanks.

of course, you're not american nor mexican why would you care ?