Are Indians as big a threat to the West as Muslims?

Here in Canada they tend to get lumped in with Muzzies as 'brown people'

While they do tend to live in the same community - never a good thing - they in my experience are better educated, not violent, not radical, and have really good food.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/2016/09/22/india-is-the-fastest-growing-source-of-new-illegal-immigrants-to-the-u-s/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>t. Currygoogle
You need to go back.

They're still brown and smell like shit, so they gotta go.

Indians aren't threatening they are just creeps
People are scared of indians, they are scared of the way indians smell

Less of a crazy violent regime and more of an invasive species
when Canada is mostly indian this place will be a world pooper power by 2030

They aren't trying to turn us all Hindu, so obviously not.

Worked with alot of Indians. They are nice but very smelly, don't listen, and are very rapey

We just peacefully want to hire white servants as superpower 2030. That's all we want.

He should go back to India and say some positive things about Muslims, see what happens.

probably this

Are you talking about Indians in Canada or Indians in India, because what you get is 120 iq IITans etc

Mudslime detected.

They're kinda ugly, and the men are sometimes creepy, but other than that there's nothing really wrong with them. Hinduism and Sikhism seem pretty reasonable, they all work or study, and I never hear them bitch about everything like other brown people do. Kind of like Chinks if they weren't godless commies.

India is the most corrupt country on Earth.
If they bring that to Canada it will catch up with them and they'll create a long-lingering distrust in the business community and society in general.
A lot of Canadian business people avoid doing business with India because of corruption.
And some of the allegations in the Vancouver area residential construction industry don't bode well.

Anyone who comes to Canada, and adopts Canadian values, is welcome.

they're a threat to clean streets

you do realize he's muslim?

Designated shiting streets

Nah in my experience in the UK Indians are cool, they move to the west looking for better and to be better.

When I was young we had a family of Indians live across the street. They owned a family restaurant inwhich my Mother would work sometimes: Cleaning dishes but mainly plumbing in new sinks and fixing old tubes.
They were never hostile, always gave us free food.
They had a huge family and were expanding into the neighbouring houses. Of course out of their huge family I think it was 4 boys and 3 girls, only ever saw the girls on their way to school, they never came out to the street to play.
The older women of the family hide behind the curtains peeking all the time, day and night. Don't even think they could speak english and always dressed like in traditional garb.
I think the main reason differences between the Indians and Muslims are that the Indians want to be here, they want to make it work and they didn't stop there kids, at least the boys from integrating with everyone, they know its important.
Where as the mudslimes don't want to be here, they don't want to integrate and isolate themselves in side of their community.
Which spills over as their way of life is toxic and dangerous.

Long post, but I like our Indians and they shouldn't be lumped in with filth like mudslimes.

The indian guy i know is muslim. We buds though. If he went full allahu ackbar, I bet he'd spare me

I am a Sikh poo in loo in Québec City and these nice ass white people think I am their friend, but in reality, I am trying to establish Khalistan up in this bitch.

:)
Nah, I am joking. I love white people.

Loo poos at my work are pretty chill, yah they can come off with creepy vibes but they are smart and decent people in general.

>kuckbuks
Way to go pahjeet, let me go find your honorary white card.

If indians are so great then why is india such a shithole?

Any questions?

I want you to jerk me off with your poo hands.

Those are some big veins.

I work with Indians, good engineers. Indians in America are decent people, but they're still niggers.

>Khalistan will never exist
>it will never overpower Pakistan
>the sikh will never start a regional kebab removal campaign

Indians are peaceful and have high levels of patience. That's why all those ascetic religions where you just sit under a tree for a fucking year of your life and think about shit spawned from India. It's also why India has a history of being colonised. They are quite non-violent.
Muslims are largely made up of Semitic people, who are much more violent in nature.

i used to really like aziz, then he turned into a massive sjw douch

are you implying 120 is high iq?
proxynigger confirmed

The only threat they pose is lowering wages through all those H1B visas, but I would credit the government more for that problem.
They are the symptom but not the cause, but Indians themselves can integrate into US society easily without destroying it.

>Hey are non whites a threat to the west?
What do you think?

Hahaha, forgot that was in the shot.
I am not upper middle-class, I swear! Even poor people come here now.
Do I have to wash my hands first?
Have to lift, brah. The Kabab ain't gonna remove itself.

Posts like this make me remember how fucking great it is to live in a city with no minorities

Indians don't durka durka and explode, but they are another nepotistic, racist, crooked tribe who pushes their own self-interests and the self-interests of their King and Priest Caste. I mean holy fuck they still LITERALLY believe in the Caste System? No wonder the Rothschilds love poo in the loo so much, the caste system perfectly matches with how the NWO wants to rule the planet.

They're like brown jews but a lot less capable, as what I'm saying.

In my local supermarket, Moroccans (muslims) are known to steal.

The other day an Indian man was loudly telling the cashier "I am Indian! Not Moroccan! I do not steal! Not Moroccan!" and was visibly offended

not being a shit tier invader does not mean you are not still an invader

This. The headhunters will lowball anyone who isn't Indian (think someone used to getting 120 an hour being told they can work for $45-50 an hour). They lowball the American so they say no (have to prove no Americans want the job after all), then give their Indian friend the offer of $60-70 an hour.

This is why H1Bs are killing the jobs.

t. contractor

C'mon
Wouldn't you get offended too it someone called you a moroccan?

Learn how to do a crap in proper places and not on public first, pajeet

Indians in your country have a higher iq than jews and are the highest earning racial group. Like, they are at the very top.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

Start making excuses......... NOW!

Indian women love my cock, and they talk about how they dislike most muslims to me. Can't complain.

Smarter than most but smelly as hell. Overall peaceful and willing to integrate, considering how a lot of the younger ones eat beef.

This frankly. It's better to satisfy jungle fever with an East Indian than a West Indian in my experience.

The immigrants did not grow up in America, their parents did not grow up in America, their grandparents did not grow up in America. Their people do not understand American values. It is not an "instinct" to them. Indians grow up in a country where they can bribe their way through school and the law. This reflects in their shithole country. We do not need "high class" prejudiced cunts who do not know how to use a toilet or throw away their garbage. Instead of selling America away we should be fixing programs in America to raise our own people up. We need to fix the schools and make information cheaper. Indians are not okay. The H1Bs have to go back.

Currygoogles are stupid as fuck. I had one offer to buy a scooter I have up on craigslist coming down from 3 hours away. First he wanted to put it in a car, and when I told him it wouldn't fit, he wanted me to cut the price to cover his fuel costs after I had already knocked the price down by $200. They're not good workers either. I used to work with one in our IT department and he kept suggesting changes to a program that wouldn't be useful and spent all day making cosmetic changes and pretending it justified his paycheck. They all do that weird little head bobble too.

This is the biggest thing they do flood the Engineering Contractor area's which causes lower rates. The best way to fix this is not allow them to move there US based dollars out of the US without a heavy penalty. They can work in the US for 10 years and save 500k then move back to India and retire at 35 because 500k USD you could buy half the country of India.

No, many are hardworking, they tend to either be slightly rude or overly polite tho.

wew Russia getting in on it.

Indians are stink and will soon be #1 illegal immigrant majority to US:

blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/2016/09/22/india-is-the-fastest-growing-source-of-new-illegal-immigrants-to-the-u-s/

I like how people think we are pacifist even when we have nukes and we united the whole country by invading independent princely states and Portuguese colonies with military conquests after the Brits left.

Aziz Ansari is Muslim

No they don't have the explicitly stated goal of global jihad

Indians are gifts from god compared to muslims

The higher castes are not that bad.

>implying there is a difference betwin mudshited and streetshitters.

all you heathens must be erradicated.

I genuinely like Sikhs, mostly because they've never caused trouble for me.
Indians make for decent friends, but they're shitty co-workers. They're always good at appearing busy but never actually doing anything. So they save everything for the last minute. Its damn near impossible to get them to do anything close to manual labor.

>we have nukes

Don't you guys, like, shit in the streets?

You have this man to thank for that

t. someone who has never dealt with indians

For immigrants they aren't too bad. As businessmen they can be real kikes.
I have gone to school with a few and the guys at the liquor store are indians but they are real bros cheapest store I have been to.
TLDR: they are okay I guess, would rather have white immigrants though

They're true Aryans so of course

No indians aren't that bad, you can meme all you want indians in western countries know how to behave and most of the indians coming to Europe are qualified workers and seems to adapt well.

They are a bit more intelligent than gypsies, and since indian women in UK seems to be really bitches, I say they are worst than gypsies, so a big threat.

Remember, these low races do whatever they want because Europe has been pussified, they only understand the law of the strong. Look how their polices treat them, with hard stick to the back and they run like sheeps.

Always and I mean always bargain with Indians. Don't ever let them reduce the price. Whites really don't know how to haggle. Should have told the guy to fuck off

Any other white dudes itt get hit on a lot by Indian chicks? I fucking hate it, I only want a Northern European gf/wife, not some subhuman bitch with a busted face and little
appealing culture.

>Don't you guys, like, shit in the streets?
Yeah but on our streets built from our money. We never question your sharting habits.

>You have this man to thank for that
Yeah the biggest traitor of India, though even that cuck was racist towards niggers.

Gypsies are Indians tho.

Originated from North India.

> its a spain thinks its white episode

>low races
>Is a fucking Moor

a fucking leaf queef

Poo in the loo fucking subhumans

Yes, I know.

Nobody is a threat if they adapt to Western culture while living in the West.

Don't flatter yourself, our ugly women throw themselves on everyone

We have more people who look like whites than the whole population of Spain and Portugal combined. Let that sink in.

>We have more people who look like whites than the whole population of Spain and Portugal combined. Let that sink in.

All Indian women are ugly, the decent looking ones have to spend ages in-front of a mirror applying makeup.

Bhai tu quora ko vapas chaleja. Chutiye ki tarah argue mat kar, ignore karna seekh. Jo bhi goodwill hai say chalejata hai

This.

They are going to poo in our streets and throw their dead people to our rivers.
>Welcome Cholera
>Welcome parasitic nemathodes/anhelides/platyelmithes
>Welcome Thags robbing people

A threat to you? Unlikely. Your gas stations and roadside motels on the other hand...

Nah, we decent looking fair Indians are mostly rich and enjoying the perks of our corrupt country and we don't need migrate to another country to start over as we already get fairly successful because of our skin color.

Oh shut up.

The thing with Indians is that most of them are not Muslim, which is a definite plus. However the fact remains that they are not white, it's Europe for the Europeans, not Europe for the people who aren't Muslims ok

Live with one now. They are gross, stinky and loud. Kind of like a 4 year old. Day in day out there is trash and rotting food all over the kitchen and I get to hear his swarma-larma-ding-dong music at 2 in the morning.

>A threat to you? Unlikely
Take a look at the UK, indians are all SJW and their ugly shitskin women are the most feminazis out there. They pursuit """diversity""". They are very dangerous, at least in the political way.

Thats more the mexicans of asia here aka Filipinos

(Most) Indians are not muslims so they are already hundred times better

Hindus are equal to Mudslines, slightly above niggers.

I don't have an overt problem with pooinloos (besides their allergy to deodorant), but wanting a white nation is more than that. It's more than just wanting to get rid of criminals and rapists. I want my society to reflect my identity. Asians and indians are model minorities, but they're still outsiders, and I'd prefer if they went back to their homelands. Otherwise you're basically just saying "it's okay to make whites minorities in their own homeland as long as the replacement race commits relatively low crime too". I want a white country, period.

I work at a relatively large pharma company. Every day walking around the main hallways and lobby, I'm surrounded by literally packs of pooinloos walking around in their insular groups and speaking their punjab languages. I do not like this. I feel foreign and isolated. I do not like the fact that I live in a white area of a white state and yet inside this company, it looks like I might as well be in Bombay.

We are bro tier guys

Sure, just don't leave your country.

depends
they have a caste system

aryans are good monkeys
they also have a kike cast who is working with the eternal kikes and nigger casts

he should be glad that he didn't get called a gypsy

I live in Brampton. First person to hold my dick and lick it was an Indian girl. Can't complain

Nah, indians aren't bad, just really creepy when they try to pick up non-indian girls

With any non-native population you have problems purely by their existence; loss of identity, community, common bonds of an ethnic people, etc. but as far as immigrants go they're generally pretty good. Backed us up in WW1 despite having no stake in it and are pretty hardworking, I don't think they come here with the intent on establishing new India like all their neighbors do.

Everyone who immigrates here seems to vote for bigger government

I have a buddy who is from India. He hates liberals and Muslims. Says that Muslims are a big problem in India, says that's why India and Pakistan hate each other so much.

Overall a cool guy.

There is a reason why they work for customer services from their own country.

Don't underestimate their technology

It's the highest before you drop off normie radar compared to west where someone with 130-140 has a place, the truly genius ones remain ghosts here.

the muzzies are
most indians are p cool though

Im taking a relgion course as part of general education requirement. Indians typically follow the hindu religion or if here in the states could be christian. Usually they are peaceful and follow traditional moral values.

They post no threat

They have extremely poor hygiene in general and no consideration when it comes to reeking of curry and BO or even worse if they are slathering mustard oil all over their bodies and hair.

If you have to regularly deal with the males you will come to understand how whiny and fucking insufferable they are. Especially the dark ones when it comes to white people. They know they are lower class in their society and they try to exert themselves wherever they go in a shameful fashion. I have seen so manly Indian manlets freak out when they don't get there way having childish fits or trying to be aggressive when they are a joke.

They always want to cheat you in a deal, they always want to cut corners and do it cheaper and unsafely.

never do business with indians, unless they are 2nd generation or whatever like me. very sneaky people. Shit, all of my fellow 2nd gen indian friends know this.

Don't be stupid. Indians in Canada are pretty successful. And they hate pakis, who are arguably the worst Muslims of all. Only niggers and Muslims should be on our national black list. Everyone else seems to contribute to the economy and is willing to integrate culturally.

Why are pakistanis so especially awful. god i fucking hate pakistanis. i hate muslims in general, but pakistanis seriously get me riled up. never assimilate, and in my experience always try to play the victim card. well thats most muslims anyways..

Indians are the niggers of Asia.

While they present a less immediate threat than the Muslims, they are a serious threat all the same.

They are still a threat, just for being brown and having lower IQs

>I mean holy fuck they still LITERALLY believe in the Caste System
I've said it many times here, the cast system is literally eugenics, and very sparse in urban cities.

It's not like US where it's just a name, few examples of casts are "barber", "jeweller", "carpenter"(literal translations), now after brits left people started taking varying professions but mostly it's still there, and lower casts still denote "labour" etc- with corresponding work.
You wouldn't want to get disease, you wouldn't touch someone on us street full of filth who doesn't bath in months now would you?

It's on it's way out, there are 50 students in my class, me- a brahmin, some "soni(jwellers)", some other and a guy who is 5 ft has two kids and is 20 like me full of uncertainty and insecurity. These are all simply students here. No casts bs except SCST ones, but that's law; not social.

And once the rural area students starts sitting in classes like this, and country progresses, it'll go away from there too.

well you canadians always have been fucking stupid. indians are the opposite of extremists. all they do is have diarrhea and be lazy. mudslimes will fucking behead you while the worst indians do is not wash hands after shitting and go touch things in stores and public transport.

I'm sorry Pajeet but almost all ethnic minority groups here behave since we are pretty selective in terms of who we let in (mostly educated and smart people), you're not special and you also need to go back.

I hate dealing with Indians in my work. They're one of the most insufferable people to try and make a deal with. They outjew the jew's sometimes in how much they try and manipulate a situation. Have told several of them to fuck off after trying to negotiate a contract.

We (indian diaspora in the USA) have higher IQs than White Americans. Around the level of Askhenazis. Thats what makes us the real threat :^)

what did you guys think of master of none?

cringe worthy. aziz ansari is a shit comedian. if you want funny indian diaspora comedians then Paul Varghese or Russell Peters. Danny Bhoy doesn't count because RACE MIXEEEED

nice update.
Every Indian I meet here had servants in India. Are they really common?

Indians really do suck up to white people

What? hell no
Do you think people can afford those?
You're probably talking about paid housemaids, who come in and do cleaning, carwashing etc and get monthly salary. It's usually their day job and they have many customers(different houses). We have a servant like that.

no muzzies are a bigger threat.

I have to deal with a fair amount of Indians in my job. I find them arrogant and rude, and they have a bad habit of trying to talk over you and not actually listen to what you're saying.

Worse, they have the same crappy attitude that muzzies have about white women. they think just because our women don't have the same fucked up modesty standards that means they're whores and deserve to be raped. They need to learn they're not entitled to a white gf.

Servants? Maids are pretty common in middle class families

They will cover the world with shit. Everybody needs their containment zone. India is big enough for the Hindus.

>All that delicious lebensraum in Canada.
>Going to chinks and injuns

Come home white men.

This ffs.

North America should just be White, I'm fine with bringing over Western Europe (Ireland, Scotland, UK, Germany, Nordic) and having an excellent Navy/Military to defend us and our international waters. Every other race in the world except White people are working for their interests as a race, out-competing us in every way and immigrating and taking advantage of our superior infrastructure and resources. Meanwhile we have these fucking race traitors basically handing our women over to the darkies and muzzies

They're pretty annoying but overall pretty harmless. A lot better than googles or sandgoogles.

>mfw it's real

Why is every customer service and call centre in this country run by poo-in-loos? they can barely fucking speak English

same with every Subway and Tim Hortons

Go back to your country, Sanjay Pootel

>let's make Canada more Anglo and less Franco!

Kys little imperialist shit