HOFSTRA user DEBATE GENERAL PART ONE 1

Hello everyone, I'm unsure whether or not you've forgotten about me, but that doesn't matter. This is the OP Hofstra-user, who has decided to enrich Hofstra in the name of Kek. This weekend, I've been printing a picture and posting it on all the buildings on campus.

The reason that this is part one, is because I've only done half my job. The finale will be coming soon, my friends.

No, I didn't take any fucking pictures of myself physically doing the act.

Here is MY proof.

>

>pic related, the final version of the picture

I encourage ALL of you to PRAISE KEK today, and do what you can in the name of our glorious cause!

PRAISE KEK

IT WAS YOU! I JUST SAW ONE NEAR THE LIBRARY.

I remember your post user, lindenhurst bro here. I'll be coming down to the debates to see the glorious embarrassment of the leftie and hopefully to check out your art and such. expect me to be very vocal in my support of trump. we all have our own part to do.
good luck and Godspeed with your plan, I hope the triggering is massive.

Greetings from inside the debate hall, Hofstra user.

I've seen a couple. They're being torn down within minutes. The salt is piling up already.

They can't REK the KEK

I will be back for round two. And no one can stop me.

Can you hear the sound? The sound of jimmies rustling!.....

get a man to place them up high (just out of a hop's reach) and record manlets and women grabbing chairs to take them down

Trigger the cucks, trigger them hard!

Shadilay

Wojak doesn't deserve this sort of treatment.

Where are you, Hofstra user?

I'm in hiding now, I made some good progress but it's not easy keeping a low profile for long, especially with all the people walking around.

Rest assured, i WILL strike again.

You give me hope for the future.

Braise kek XDDDD

post pics of pics

Next time I see one I will. They don't last very long at this cucked school.

I've already mentioned that I don't want to do that, but I will take ONE picture at my last stop, if that makes you all happy.

I love you all, and Kek dearly, but I have to protect my identity, so I don't get my head bashed in by some multicultural SJW.

There will be more. This weekend will be known as the KEKENING

post your most glorious hillary wrecked/btfo pics and memes. only
the best ones I will shitpost irl on the hofstra campus.

you don't have a sekrit pocket pen camera? what a pleb

I'm working with the major news outlets for the debate. I hope that we cross paths.

This may qualify? I don't know. I support your en devour, and ALL who join the cause, but I don't know if I have anything personally that matches your desires.

No, I'm not a fucking spy or a secret agent. I'm nobody.

I remember op, keep us updatet!

You may have already seen me.

But I'm keeping a low profile, so I may have looked like everyone else, (which is exactly what I wanted).

If you're around the whole weekend I will be.

Nagging old woman vs alpha Trump male

I'm looking for more real life stuff than humorous memes, the really incriminating photos that shows she's an abject criminal or stat sheets, that stuff

I'll see what I've got.

Glory to the great frog god, KEK

praiseee keke

good goy

THIS IS PROBABLY GOLD

stay on topic user, these are spicy memes but don't really hit Clinton home. remember these lefties have short attention spans and they need to be hit with dynamite. asking them to THINK and draw their own conclusions will make them double down on their stupidity. pick something that exposes Clinton and her actions herself, like how she defended a rapist when she a lawyer, or ignored the calls from help from the Libyan ambassadors office. that stuff

I don't have thorough source material like that, but it certainly exists on the internet.

The best I have are these pictures I've scalped from other Cred Forumsacks