What would you do if your pure aryan wife gives birth to a retard or refuses to abort one?

what would you do if your pure aryan wife gives birth to a retard or refuses to abort one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VHEUX_3O0c8
youtube.com/user/Ginghart
youtube.com/watch?v=U_jNFEnjxaY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

double dubs it to Estonia

Crash this plane

As a Catholic I believe Life is special so I would nuke you dirty peasants and setup retardland and set it free there

My girlfriend is blonde and blue eyes and so am I, her family has a history of birthing children with deformities. We've already agreed to abort it if it will be one with a deformity.

With no survivors

that's nice but what if she suddenly changed her mind while already pregnant?

nice

ayy lmao

Give it up for adoption obviously.

I would 100% without a doubt break up with her. I'm not taking care of a potato for my entire life. We could always try again, she better understand that.

>Crash this plane

Leave it outside Area 51 for them to take it to their fucked up ayy lmao dungeon.

>all caps ID
Feels good man.

ayy

sad

sit back and count the bennies £££

How retarded are we talking? I wouldn't mind having a cool downie who would bring in neetbux from the cradle to the grave. But if we're talking has-to-be-restrained-from-injuring-self retarded, would be my go-to plan.

(Sorry, Esti. Not like it'll change that much)

If she refused to get rid of it then I would drop her.

Nothing is worth sticking around with someone who takes half of all you own and your money as well as having to raise some retard that will never get any better and will just be a further strain on the economy

SON OF A FUCK!

A pure aryan wife WOULDN'T refuse to abort it

have to hand it to the little girl she has more balls then 99% of the western men that's for sure

not accepting the future mutants of mankind.

Leave it in the woods for the coyotes.

But my wife is pure undiluted Manchu, pedigreed for over 1000 years, finally corrupted by Anglo BLOOD, as is the fate of all the earthly races.

helps when you're an attractive woman.
It's in females' nature to shittalk other females, anyway.

>that pic

Is that real? I want the video. Post it plz.

i think its unbelievably cruel to willingly bring a retarded child into the world when you can literally just start over with milk to no repercussions

Its not real. Its one of those shit 2012 memes that were a couple of pictures and subtitles started by Carl Sherburne and those cancerfags.

Accidentally fill the tub too much while bathing said abomination, wife conveniently slips and busts head on tub corner.

kill it

Nothing wrong with down syndrome kids. They can lead happy fulfilling lives. Yes they are more work than your typical child, but aborting jut because of down syndrome is awful.

This

the "muh all life is precious" is such a fucking cop out mindset for keeping these poor things alive.

If I was born mentally and physically retarded and there was absolutely no way for me to get better I would make them euthanize me or I would do it myself.

The dumb shit parents keeping them alive are doing more harm than good.

mfw area 51 creates the perfect 15 year old fuck slaves for their hyper intelligent scientists and everyone is ok with it because their contributions are immensely important to the fucked up shit they have planned for the general populace.

mfw I will never be 1 of these lucky bastards even though I have an IQ of 170.

Nothing, you dumbass. You need to discuss this matter BEFORE you knock her up. Then either you find a way to agree about this or split up.

you would have denied that child the pictured opportunity to kiss his mother? I guarantee they both consider it all worth it

>pure aryan wife
>gives birth to a retard or refuses to abort one
You need to decide which one it is.

Unless that little shit is an X-man, he's getting scrambled. It's not fair to the parents or the child otherwise.

Why doesn't she just sterilize herself? Planning on aborting if pregnant and getting pregnant anyway is nigger tier

the parents are awful people. they have a blog and a youtube dedicated to their exploits. they even made an appearance on the news once because they made the kids "high five" players at their normie son's basketball game.

they get a lot of benefits so they keep the cash train rolling.

>have first potato child
>doctor warns them that there's a 25%+ chance of repeating after that instance
>refuse doctor's advice and have yet another child anyway
>no surprise, that second daughter is also a potato

youtube.com/watch?v=VHEUX_3O0c8

look at the bitch mom's profile pic
youtube.com/user/Ginghart

such a narcissist...direct quote
>I am a real-life, damn near Snow F’ing White (super pale AND gifted at dwarf wrangling) from the Midwest who blogs regularly about my kids’ antics, my husband’s sketchy facial hair, and shitting myself. When I'm not cleaning up doggy snot & random bodily fluids (from the kids, pervs!), I find time to share about my unique life raising a typical child & two profoundly disabled children, laughing all the way.
youtube.com/watch?v=U_jNFEnjxaY

>tfw your child is autistic.

Isn't that dude's daughter like 8 in this video?

Might as well invested in a fucking doll, the man's a freak.

What a bunch of selfish cunts.

lolcow actually had a really good thread about them. It's probably still up.

I contend that the woman is abusing her family and that the state is subsidizing it. The medical bills associated with their "daughters" must be in the millions of dollars, and that's all covered by state-sonsored social programs.

Contributions from private insurance plans are likely so substnatial that entire companies must restructure employee coverage in response. Cna you imagine what this does to the health insurance premiums of their coworkers?