Swedish police running scared

rt.com/news/360561-sweden-no-go-zones/

So, what will Sweden look like when 4/5 of their police force wants to find another job because they don't want to deal with immigrant-fucking-shits?

Sweden, yes!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockbusting
youtube.com/watch?v=x8JF0qe09_o
krone.at/welt/asylkrise-schwedens-polizei-verliert-kontrolle-no-go-zonen-story-530940
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
rt.com/news/360561-sweden-no-go-zones/
youtube.com/watch?v=WoQFUBgAMyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Once the no-go areas are cheap enough, they will be re-developed and will be re-secured to protect the new investments.

t. capitalist

Sharia police WHEN?

just for fairness sake

RT is a russian government media outlet

there is a bias

Sharia police will help drive down prices. Once its time to redevelop these areas, the rich will probably go for a more conventional private solution, although it might be an Islamic PMC.

Do Europeans not know about "Blockbusting?"

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockbusting

where would all the residents go then?
Reminder that capitalism is merely proto marxism

Does it matter when these are the people they hired to be police officers?

A 4ft woman and a cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=x8JF0qe09_o

Oh its gonna be fucking glorious.
The ones who will die to the immigrants will be the cucks.
The mudshits will do half of the work for us, then we just need to deal with them!

re-developed you say.
Are we talking about bulldozing houses to build factories for cheap in order to pack in those refugees? Oy vey, what a cunning plan.
The article provides a link to their source. Their swedish source for this news.
krone.at/welt/asylkrise-schwedens-polizei-verliert-kontrolle-no-go-zonen-story-530940
So, feel free to google-translate and then tell me RT is being biased.

They have to be gentle with him. They can't possible use too much force.

He would've just been shot in the USA and I can say I'm proud of that.

Kek.

This is what happens when they keep lowering the requirements for becoming a police officer.

It's not that they don't want to deal with immigrants, it's that the police leaders don't let them. And they're actively trying to make it as uncomfortable as possible to be a police officer. Some cops are put in positions where they don't do shit and others work overtime all the time. A newly educated police officer will be forced to uproot and take a job on the other side of the country, while another recruit from another place will be forced to take a job where the first one wanted to be placed. DESPITE this there places where they have more officers than problems and obviously places where they have more problems than officers.

It makes zero sense, it's a problem. Those no-go-zones are the least of our police problems, the largest one is that they just won't process neither crime reports nor criminals. If you get mugged or robbed there's a big likelihood that nothing will happen.

>joos

You do know that RT is a CYKA BLYAT propaganda channel, right?

So....why? Are they just lazy?

Not really, you don't need scams when you already have real subhumans moving to your neighbourhood, look at OP news.
Burning cars and driving police out of entire zones, it's just Rape and Pillage in the 21 century Europe.

lol

police free zone? you know what to do lads.

>number of 'no-go zones' rises to 55
Wasn't it 60+ earlier this year?

Book 'em Dagfinn

Get killed? Because gangs of sand people in those places have actual weapons.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

>Throwing their batons, both at the same time....................................
WOW.

There are no resources where they're needed and too much resources where it isn't. They're swamped by bureaucracy and forced to let criminals go.

With all these car burnings they find the criminals, give them a scolding, and just let them go. It's the police chiefs orders, there are strange things brewing. I'm sure you've heard of all the criminal cases where immigrants assault and rape people only to get some hours of community service.

There's this case where a Somali raped a 12 year old girl and he got a few weeks of community service. The Somali and his entire family continued to harass the raped 12 year old, beating her and calling her a whore and the police did absolutely nothing. The family finally had enough and moved to Norway.

The whole nation is upside down. Who the fuck knows why?

>rt.com/news/360561-sweden-no-go-zones/
There is no Swedish source fyi.
The source you linked is Austrian.

>The whole nation is upside down. Who the fuck knows why?
>Who the fuck knows why?
Such a loaded question. Makes me all tingly.
ah, my bad. Can you read what it says? Do you think they're lying?

They were lightly tapping him with the batons like they were sick sticks from Minority Report.

TFW officers deal with the ghettos junior druggie and still fails to deal with him.

So it's all bullshit?

Indeed

|
|>
|

It's not just Sweden. I'm sure applications to the Dallas police force have dropped, and it wouldn't surprise me at all if they dropped nationwide, in the US.

I wouldn't want that job.
> be cop. Chase googles all day.
> shoplifting, fighting, drugs
> be told you can't be racist and pick on black people
> get told crime is going up in your area, but don't apprehend black people because that's rayciss
> watch community fall apart and decent people move because you can't be rayciss and stop the people that are creating crime.

Not a job anyone will want, soon.

>They have to be gentle with him.
This is actually true in most of developep european countries, police can't use force without being sued.If they shoot someone is even worse, you can lose your job for that.

But I thought Russians were pro islam because "muh tatars!" Russian anons always bitch about?

It's because of politicians. If the police could do what they wanted in Sweden, googles would be massacred all day every day.

Sweden is at the Rhodesia circa 1980 phase right now.

It's actually true, reporters get stones thrown at them for trying to film places like this, and their own police has said they've lost control of certain areas.

Its pretty great, I worry about getting shot every time I get pulled over.

Yeah i understand the article.
It is correct in the sense that police have trouble operating in 55 so called no-go zones but the article stated that control has been lost which is untrue.
I regurarely visit some of these no-gozones and they rather harmless compared to what i have seen in other countries.
Still it is a problem as googles and sand-googles throw rocks at emergency services which i think should be punished by firing-squad.
Officers are quitting due to being under-paid and the job is not thankfull.
Imagine having all the tools in the world to deal with the scumbags but not be authorized to use it.
I would quit aswell if i were an officer as it is a big fuck you to do your job.
Hopefully government runs out of money and we citizens get to deal with the googles instead.

Read this.

Oh please, that 12 year old whore will have been fucking the Somali animal willingly. She is Swedish.

>get shanked by googles
>get nagged by the left
>get hosed by skypes
>get abandoned by the center
>get snackbared by skittles
>get disapproval by the right
Life of a cop in the fallen west

>Swedes in a constant state of denial as to how fucked their country is

it's obvious swedecuck, there is a narrative that somolians and iraqis are culturally enriched people and they can't have their "perfect sweden" when reality tells a different story.

If the swedecucks snap and kick them all out then the Boyur family will never get to see the cherished symbols of "whiteness" be desecrated by the worst human garbage on the planet.

They have to "keep the peace" by letting these people do whatever the fuck they want in their ghettos and let them breed like crazy.

It depends, to deal with common people you don't need hardcore cops, but when your country is turning into little Brazil you don't need cops, you need Hitmen.
Europe is changing, we will se in a couple of decades.

>there is a narrative that somolians and iraqis are culturally enriched people

But why?

>couple decades
We're already seeing it.

Detroit but quicker. Africans will always go back to their mean (a tribal pre agrarian) society if left to their own divices.

this, Russian propaganda is RAMPANT on Swedish news.

There is unironically a subversion institute that hires people to demoralize Swedes and spread pro russia propaganda.

Well not every cop is a hardcore cop. You just need to grip the steering wheel and see. The always tend to relax if you say yes sir no sir. But you have to worry about the cops who go "Its Sargent"

Who do you think is correct?
The guy who grew up and lives here?
Or the basement dwelling autist who jacks of to little animated girls in his basement in another country?

>Can't kill libcucks without being convicted for murder
>Let muzzies kill the libcucks
>Libcucks all gone, muzzies somewhat weakened
>Institute the reich unopposed and overthrow mudshits
>All that remains is ethnically and morally pure reich
It's too genius, has this been the plan all along?

These "no go" zones are not lawless zones, they are zone where the law has become Sharia law. Let that sink into your thick skull for a moment.

>they are zone where the law has become Sharia law

>Russia Today

Yeah nah, not clicking that shit OP. Quit taking the brownpill.

well you have a vested interest in maintaining """""pride""""" in new somalia, so I'd go with the autist

So it's all true then.
Also
>skinny twinks showing off their plastic guns

Rush Limbaugh talked about it on his show 9/22/2016.

Because!

>throw rocks at emergency services
Like in our Gypsie guettos, throwing rocks to buses to the point they don't go to certain zones anymore.
I was talking about retaliation, people are fed up with sand people, gypsies, and the such.
It depends of the type of cop too, our Anti-Rioters are trained serving in Melilla and Ceuta, our last colonies in Africa.
When those Units are deployed in some city they don't have problems cracking some heads.

In the swedes mind, it's because they're different. Because they hail from desert regions of the world that also happen to be some of the worst places in the world. The swede feels he is the most virtuious person on earth for making the eternally downtrodden Somalian a citizen of his fine "socilaist utopia".

In the minds of the people that orchestrated the progressive shift in swedish culture, there is no better way of mutilating and torturing the visage of "whiteness" established by the germanics by throwing the worst people on the planet at them

Oh yes they want the Germans to get TURKED and the french to get BLACKED; The British to get PAKED and the Dutch to get IRAQED. But the swedes are the pretty ones, the ones that create nordaboos and cherished as being the most blonde and whitest Europeans on the planet.

For these, the worst of the worst have been chosen, the Somalian.

If you think I'm lying; for what reason out of all the "poor" third world nations on the planet did Minnesota, a state with a high concentration of swede descendants, get enriched by the highest Somalian population in the us?

In 50 years, they want the swede and the Somalian to be one and the same.

Sweden already gave up. I CBA to find a version with english subtitles, but basically this video says "The old Sweden is gone, it will never be the same again, this is New Sweden and we all have to change to be the country ready to let Ahmeds in". It's official, sponsored by the gov.

I hope this isn't indicative of most of the police force or military.

Otherwise, God forbid if your imported grow-a-ghettos revolt.

it means immigrants will now fill those spots and now you have a government literally arming those that are mass immigrating into the country.

A formerly low-crime environment has been invaded by criminals, and Old Swedes are having trouble assimilating to the New Swedes.

>the Swede

I'm a fucking Swede you dolt. Most Swedes think we have too much immigration, you talked about the official narrative. This isn't isolated to Sweden. Your own nation has a proud history of worshiping the negro. As you said it's all over Europe, and to some degree America. It's all western nations and you focus on a tiny country to the north. We're extreme but we're not alone and we don't lead the voice of white people across the continent. It's not at all entrenched here compared to other places.

Very funny with the Somalians, but our biggest non-european group are Iraqis. The Somalians are quite low, even though they make a lot of noise.

Again you have just said that it happens, not why. Unless you actually think that one of the most homogeneous nations in Europe suddenly made a shift 40 years ago that stretched all the way from Sweden to Minnesota. I don't even know why I respond.

>it's all over Europe, and to some degree America.
M8, they're the first ones pushing globalism in the first place.
Obongo speech in the UN meeting this week was about that.

The nice thing here is that when the worm finally turns, all that they'll need to do to get rid of the shitskins is to cordon the no-go zones off. The muzzies lack the skill to survive without external supply chains.

Nigger, you probably still watch your American media and think it's true when it's run by fucking libcucks who want to push the it's all good down your throat.

>demoralize
Meaning to bite off Ahmed's cock when they're sucking it?

forgot the video
youtube.com/watch?v=WoQFUBgAMyo

>Minnesota

It's true. You can't walk around many cities here without feeling like you're in the middle east or africa.

Clearly most swedes aren't resisting the narrative, I've never seen and indication of such. Ergo it must be that the majority still follows the narrative.

>you explained that it happens and not why

It happens because (((somebody))) has influence over your media and politicians.

It all started after that one guy got assassinated in the 80's, you went from nearly eugenicist to "we want to die" in like the 10 years following.

All your media is controlled by one family who has a wet dream about sweden being multi-cultural.

You want a reason "why" start looking at that family.

Can you dig it suckaz?

>turn neighborhood into an industrial shithole
>displaced New Swedes have to leave and diversify another Swedish neighborhood
Top goy

Oh you've never seen an indication of a people across the fucking Atlantic resisting the narrative, and your source for that is... that same narrative? Yes I bet your observations take precedence over the ones which are seen here. You know nothing about Sweden. But I don't blame you, it's that legendary American combination off arrogance and ignorance.

I also posted the nose earlier, you should pay attention. The why was rhetorical but you came with all this "muh eternal swede" garbage. The merchant has targeted all whites.

And don't give me Palme, it was going on before him. It went full force some years after that because of the Yugoslav wars.