youtube.com/watch?v=InOnxxZHITA
youtube.com/watch?v=E3yn_z77jVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People starving in Africa beg to differ

Googles have to give up KFC.

Watermelon only diet.

She is trying to kill minorities though meme diets

She can have my white meat if she wants

This. She doesn't know how privileged she is to even say that. And I'm not making a joke. You do need to have fairly privileged life to be a vegetarian, unless your society is already built for it.

she means infighting between leftist causes are literally destroying the democratic party as we speak

*vegan

>Spain
>white meat
>white

Sure thing, jose

She's obviously is some mulatto. So either raised be a single white mom who put all this bullshit in her head.

sounds like a typical rage against the machine song

white people kill murder and rape everything
someone has to stand up to the evil white man

well intersectionality is serious stuff
oppression of animals goes hand in hand with oppression of blacks

Im probably whiter than you.

that another white bitch in blackface?

confused mulattas are at it again

Black folk have to stop eating critters with the same intellect

Why do liberals deal in absolutes? Every single time

How the fuck is not being vegan siding with white supremacy? I eat a an epic amount of meat and very few vegetables, by her logic I should be a massive racist, which I am... wait wat?

White people are so fucking bored they pretend to be black and hijack all their organizations.

Bizzarre!

If we stopped feeding livestock all of our food we could solve world hunger. It's selfish dumbasses like you who can't stop stuffing their face full of meat because "it taste good, muthafucka" that are causing little kids in Africa to starve to death.

FPBP

white people are the only ones who care about animals and the environment

Anyone else notice that most of the most fucked-in-the-head insane "black" activists are always some wealthy shitheads at high end colleges? Sure the looters "on the ground" are just some ghetto Googles looking to score some Jordans or a weave or two, but the most vocal ones are always the ones from very nice backgrounds. The Kaepernick guy for example, mulatto dude raised by white folks (IIRC).

Googles are culturally appropriating veganism from Nazis.

I don't think people understand how insidiously evil this ideology really is.
They are blaming all members of a certain race collectively for creating literally all ills of society. In their minds, white people are like a cosmic evil. How can we coexist with people who think this way?

The left is starting to eat itself.

This is getting good.

Harambe wuz a good boi. He dindu nuffin wrong.

She's doing what kaepernick did, if you want to be upset and call something racist, but look racially ambiguous, you need to grow the big afro

I like how you think. We truely are becoming the jew. praise kek

If eating meat is white supremacist. Then i'll gladly go and hang my slaves while enjoying a steak

Have you ever think that niggers shoudn't breed.

Can't you read? She's saying white people are the only people who care about animals and I suppose that she's exalting that virtue.

Googles aren't human, so if you eat animals you're racist.

damn, this one actually did make me think

INTERSECTIONAL VEGANISM

Is that a Google wig?

People like this are so goddamn fucking stupid. I am legitimately mad right now at her statement. One does not fucking mean the other.

>FUCK. YOU.

most people who become vegan become unhealthy

I've been meaning to make a post about this for a while: BLM is funded by (((Soros))), but it's not an alliance. It's a series of attempts to hurt the black community.

>rioting undermines sympathy from whites
>white population ignores police brutality (a problem for all races) because they don't want to get involved with a black supremacy movement
>blacks who care about the black community are distracted by bad court cases where it turns out the "victim" was armed

I could go on, but you get the idea: BLM is an attempt to infiltrate and undermine black communities, and to turn blacks and whites against one another, so that no one notices the (((bankers))) taking everyone's money, shitting up the food/water supply, and imposing artificial scarcity to spin everyone's hamster-wheels faster and make the slaves work harder.

Is her hair the black equivalent of "problem hair"?

This. Is this sort of person to be avoided?

What a sad try hard.
>If black people
>We're siding with

Meanwhile the bitch is like 1/4 black, trying to make her hair as picky and round as possible.
It's soo very sad when they try to become something they're not, just because of expectations.

inb4
>HURR DURR 1 drop rule
This is what you get with that nonsense.
An extra contender in the oppression olympics.

The bitch is clearly a mix and should embrace a lack of affiliation to either side.
t. mixed raced master-race who has ascended beyond madness.

ajcn.nutrition.org/content/78/3/660S.full#ref-11

i'm no veganfag but the contrary is the truth. it takes far less resources on for plants and sparse poultry than MUH MEAT N SHIET.

Mullato chicks always go overboard with the black power shit to compensate.

Just like every other type of dindu.

This is good. More meat for us.

>t. mixed raced master-race
Nigger.

She's just refusing to let go of the useless and dying identity politics that helped us get into the mess that we're now in.

Thanks, dumb vegan bitch who thinks white supremacy is where all the evil in the world comes from.

industrialized meat and dairy industry are savage slavery.
very simple. she is intelligent enough to realize that enslaving a different species isnt any less appalling than enslaving humans.

>Mestizo detected

Zip it manlet

No, niggers in Africa are causing niggers in Africa to starve to death by being utterly unable to create a functional society.

Friendly reminder that Europeans managed to feed themselves 1000 years ago, in a continent where 4 months every year the ground is fucking frozen.

Don't you have bricks and mortar to source?

I know this is bait but when people actually argue this they don't realize that no farmer is just going to grow acres and acres and acres of grain for free. It's not like the starving Africans are gonna pay them to ship it over there.

the resource issue is only as real as peak oil, and most people are acting like that isn't a big deal, so...

It might be an important issue, but there is also a nutrients issue. The vast majority of vegans and vegetarians are unhealthy (malnutrition), because they aren't getting enough of some vitamins and fats. If we all switched over to veganism tomorrow, fertility rates would plummet and depopulation would start immediately. The vegan thing is Agenda 21 memes, intended to hurt lots of people.

We've been eating meat for millions of years, and the cow "slaves" have come to dominate the planet that they never would have without humans to protect them. The moralistic arguments can go both ways, and are therefore usually a waste of time.

Nigger

She meant that their buzzwords are so vague and meaningless that you can get any of them to be related to another.

No shit. They're just white liberals who have had the good luck of being born in an "oppressed" body.

Fuck off nigger.

So the portion of the US population already suffering the most from malnutrition should cut out many of the most nutrient-dense foods?

Somehow, I have trouble believing that their culture, one based so much on being "macho", is going to adopt the mass consumption of edamame.

>Take hay
>give it to humans
?????????

I have pernicious anemia. If I were vegetarian/vegan, I'd have died before getting diagnosed.

B12 deficiency is no joke.

Starving people in Africa don't eat meat, you rocket surgeon.

But yes, Africans don't give two fucks, and that's exactly why they are starving. They deplete the land like locusts without thinking about the future.

Of course, with that in mind, it's kind of preposterous to link "animal oppression" with white supremacy, because objectively speaking white people care the most for animals and the environment. Any initiative aimed at making Africans stop fucking up their own land is helmed by white people.

She wants to create smarter black people, since if you constantly just eat friend chicken your brain shuts down.

Niggers = apes.

She is trying to stop all this protesting shit. They will all be to low energy to protest if they all go vegan.

That is partly true, but much of the grain used to feed livestock is derived from corn. Corn that has to be processed for it to be remotely edible for humans. Food is so cheap in the US because we grow a fuck ton of it and put it as sweetness in everything. Sure you could feed the global population but they would probably end up having a ton of health problems.

The starvation in Africa is due to the massive population boom over the recent decades and mismanaged resources. Decolonization saw successful farms be divided up amongst substance farmers. The farmers were then expected to feed the population of an entire nation despite not knowing how to grow more than what is needed for them. The UN handouts are also disastrous, flooding the market with free food gets rid of all incentive for the farmer to grow a surplus. Why should Umbutu grow more more corn to sell when the UN annually dumps tons of rice and beans in the middle of town?

t. urbanite that applies critical theory to everything and can't grow his own food

WE'RE FULL!!!
FUCK OFF!!!

underrated comment

She means black people are animals

>black people
>we

Alright love.

you tell me lol!

Thank god

It's just "intersectional feminism" or whatever the fuck.

Basically, the left is trying to consolidate all its little special snowflake gibsmedat-beggers into one bloc. So it's no longer just the reparation-demanding niggers or the feminists or the muslims or the gays or the trannies or the ecoterrorists or the atheists or the vegans. No, you need to be an intersectional atheist-but-culturally-muslim vegan transnigger sex-positive lesbian feminist. All special snowflake degenerates must be united in their hatred of straight white christian males.

check em

It would be a lot cheaper to get Africa on a steady vegan diet than to try to raise enough livestock to feed everyone.

It doesn't matter though since resources aren't the problem, it's the fact that they aren't utilizing them and greedy Africans that own land are using to grow and extract goods to export. The population has grown too much and too fast over the last few decades when historically the only real nations with any sort of foundation to cater to larger populations have been along the edges of the continent.

There's already more than enough food, the issue is malnutrition (wrong types of food) and distribution.

For example, India has enough food to feed its people every year, but a lot of it rots in government and private warehouses.

In most western countries, we leave food of the wrong shape or size in the fields. If this food were not allowed to rot on the vine, we would have so much food that farmers wouldn't be able to turn a profit. Since the farmers are now subcontractors or employees of massive food companies, owned by the same few corporations as everything else, what we're really looking at, in terms of food supply problems, is enforced scarcity and the commodification of nutrient-rich food. The organic movement has created healthy food on a massive scale, but only for the rich. Health is a goal that few can afford, and it's not because we're giving all our grain to cows. If you ate the grain we feed cows, you'd die of a coronary very quickly. Grains are trash-tier foods.

Thats puss

Oh I get it

'cause blacks are animals

Nice to see them finally admit it

Do you actually think you're saying something?
Or are you just venting your frustrations in a location that allows it?

Either which way, it's kinda weak.
You can say whatever you want but you choose to breath air.

Googles are fauna.

Because emotionally driven people cannot see outside of their immediate perceptive box

Thread theme:
youtu.be/szz40SZMzpI

This guy gets it, thank you, bleeding leaf. Good luck with the anemia, that's rough.

>this

Are there zero smart mullatos who claim to be white instead of black? Or at least call themselves mixed?

Stoopid niggers

It means she blames whitey for all the problems in the world while not recognizing the fact that Africans rape children thinking it will cure their AIDS. She looks mixed, which are always the most radical black activists because of their deep rooted insecurity of not being accepted fully by white society so they do a hard 180 to the other side and try to bring down the very society that gives them food, shelter, security, and access to technology that allows them to preach their hatespeech in the first place.

>mixed race master race

Don't come between a nigga and dey pork.

can we start calling these SJWs conspiracy theorists? That's just what they are but when they are speaking against white people their conspiracies are somehow legit to the Jew media.

hunting and cattle raising is tradition in many (all) areas of africa (prior to colonization).

Forcing veganism is african cultural genocide

There ARE some grains and pseudograins that are good for you, but those aren't the same kind of cash crop that our society demands.

As a society, we'd be much better off if we replaced wheat with quinoa, amaranth, buckwheat, sorghum, etc.

Thanks, man. Getting monthly B12 shots to keep my levels up. Still missing a lot of sensation in my limbs from the nerve damage, though.

>Has never been to spain

Spain is white, only mexicans aren't because the mayans interbred with the conquistadors.

Spain is full of Moroccans

Just die nigger.

No you fucking dumbass.
Children starve in Africa because they are all led by piece of shit google dictators.
Children starve in Africa because google are going to goog.

Children starving in Africa is none of our concern.

>black people taking up veganism

Sounds like cultural appropriation to me. Only a small set of rich white yuppies are vegans; africans are hunter/gatherers and will eat anything that has meat on it. Zimbabwe even turned to eating small field rodents. Most people can't be picky and choosy and only eat "all-natural" rabbit food.

Agreed

they're both "pets" to liberals.

And? Morrocans aren't Arab- we're mainly berber.
Its not like there was a lot of genetic isolation between the strait of Gibraltar.

I know plenty of Morrocans who are more white than Spaniards.

hail satan

>we're
Top kek. You're not white.

They know their numbers ain't shit so they're going to try and lasso in whatever the fuck they can.

>It would be a lot cheaper to get Africa on a steady vegan diet than to try to raise enough livestock to feed everyone.
Yeah because a vegan diet is basically the same as starving, lmao.

>It doesn't matter though since resources aren't the problem, it's the fact that they aren't utilizing them and greedy Africans that own land are using to grow and extract goods to export.
Naa it's because first world countries keep giving them free shit, and then they breed like rabbits and then the free shit runs out.
Just gotta let them starve down to an appropriate and sustainable size.

Jelly dicklet or sub-gorilla IQ detected.
You mad you can't have you're cake and eat it?

There's some mixed dudes on the tele that seem like normal human beings.
>Le hacker man
>Prison break dude
>Rachel Zane on suits
Come to mind.
That last one makes my dick diamonds.

Wow, I'm really taken aback by your evident superiority.
End me now, so this board and the planet can be filled with your kind...

That'd be a funny sketch desu, imagine that.

I know *I'm* not white.
I'm just saying you can't really differentiate all that well between someone living in tetouan and someone living in cadiz.

Not every spaniard is from Leon.

She means "LOOK AT ME, GIVE ME ATTENTION".

Mulattos are the fucking worst.
I'm convinced that most of them aren't even human, they're just masses of self loathing that have congealed and gained sentience.

isn't this the same newspaper that had an article about some kid building a computer and he was so talented and shiet

wtf is she calling black people animals?

I agree.

Every day that I browse Cred Forums I become more self-loathing.
Eventually us mullatoed brothers will have gathered so much self-loathing that we rise up.

Wait for it. The age of the mullatoe master race is approaching.

She's basically saying that niggers are animals, and that's too racist even for me.

This pleases the Freelee.

What a stupid bitch.
Throughout history tons of races have been slaves. The word slave itself comes from the Slavic people who were slaves.
She's just jealous that her kind, on average, is genetically the least intelligent race on the planet.

>wake up
>browse Cred Forums while eating breakfast
>as I eat I watch the left eat itself about eating
>today is another good day

>Animal oppression

Are you fucking kidding me?

Nigel Farrage is really pushing the envelope today.

aren't most Asian societies near vegetarian? The amount of meat they eating is very small or fish, right?

Sounds like you know more than I do.

Should I give up my brown rice? I love it so much

Get it? They'd be oppressing animals just like us!

>Look at those eyes

youtube.com/watch?v=InOnxxZHITA

White Supremacy is what black parents scare black children with, similar to the caucasian "boogieman." He's invisible and there's no evidence he's there, but not having evidence he's there is just more proof that he's there and he's out to get you

Apparently thi is serious business. Milking cows = opressing women

youtube.com/watch?v=E3yn_z77jVw

Can't wait for the whole left to become anemic beacuase of B12 deficiency

I have no fucking clue how these are remotely related.

Heh.

Why not eat the walls of their mud huts.... cannot taste much different from dirt cookies lmfaooo

Fpbp

>what did she mean by this?
Eating Harambes would be cannibalism?

>Vegan right wing death squads when?
We could band together with them, we could just get our proteins from eating meat eating Google.