What is pol's opinion on philipinians?

What is your take on philipinian people?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
youtube.com/watch?v=VbxgYlcNxE8
youtube.com/watch?v=ltlG1GZmp3U
youtube.com/watch?v=gO_KxGlY62g
asiansexdiary.com/t2/videos/promoac_trailer.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Designated shitting rivers, filled with chinks.

Filipinos. Some are based. Shout out to Negros Occidental.

they are the dirty mexicans of the high seas.....

I love their president

Girls are dumb but provide the best girlfriend experience for a very small price. Rarely become a real wife, more like a sexy piece of meat that you can bang and who will listen to your orders. Good at cleaning though. But can't really be your friend due to retarded world view.

Guys are just ridiculous fat cumbersome hopeless omegas.

>philipinians

They are small.

Also, filipinos are the Googles of Asia: getting pregnant at 16 and raising kids without a father.

daily reminder

>philipinian
>American """""education"""""

Their president is doing what everyone wishes Mexico's president would do.

>implying it's not a Flip in the US

Asians are okay with me as long as they stay in Asia

Friendly, hard working, generally intelligent. If they sorted their economy and poverty they'd be honorary

They're pretty fucking annoying and can suck the fun out of anything if you let them.

The Mexico of Asia

they like drugs?

Stateside? Obnoxious shits. In the Philippines? Typical sort of non-confrontational Asian. Overall, ugliest Asians.

Then fix your country first, because Filipino ladies are mainly imported into the West as wives of white betas who can't find a white pussy because they are fat and disgusting.

Flips are the Mexicans of the world

It's weird though whenever there is a white girl with an asian guy, it's usually a filipino.

I know some girl who fucked and cheated with 20+ guys and is now with a flip and I feel bad for him because he doesn't know about that. But desu it's better that she stays with him because that's the type of white girl you don't want ruining the white race.

dated one before,
they're nice, hard working people, but it's just something about their speech and accents, so friggin annoying.

call them pinoys, not philipinians.

Best immigrants in Britain.
I wish we could swap all the muds and African for based flips.

I'm sad that they have poverty in their country. All the ones ive met have been lovely.

Somehow always married to or the daughter of a Naval Officer or someone in the Navy.

Allahu akbar, also, rare.

Probably just your experience, I've seen dozens of ugly disgusting nerdy chicks (not the cute nerdy type) being with Chinese guys, and in fact, ONLY dating Chinese guys.

Same as fat white dudes only dating Filipino girls around our places.

can i some some money m8?

I was in the Philippines a few weeks ago and it's a filthy shithole (especially Manila).

The people are fat and stupid by Asian standards.

The islands and beaches are beautiful though.

Top tier cute girls

Eternal bros for keeping RO alive

When I get a pinoy call center they are polite and speak English well, usually can't even tell they are not in the states, much better than the Indian ones

why does everyone say the girls are cute? probably the ugliest women in the world.

i like both philipians and columbian, they are gud people

>people

Did somebody order a flip?

Manila is the only shithole though, other places are nice, even Clark (the cheap pussy capital of the world).

No seriously guys, you should try that. A real, cute girlfriend for just USD 50 a day. We went surfing together and she was stunning in bed.

Stay the fuck out of america

One of the world's ugliest race

They're the Mexicans of Asia.

Stay the fuck out of Asia dude.

Literally, you Americans (unlike us good-mannered Russian-born migrants) come to Asia, you bring drugs and crime, you're rapists... Ruins the rep for white dudes in general. Some chicks in Thailand start to wonder whether it makes sense at all to date a white guy.

Mexicans of the Pacific

I have no strong feelings one way or the other on Flips.

It's like if Mexicans, Chinese and Indians all got together and took a giant dump in a bucket, then left that bucket in a warm cabinet for a few decades before taking it out and fertilizing a patch of land with it to spawn their mutant afterbirth, which is then raped by American GI's.

>being white
>ever putting your dick anywhere near an Asian

Not even once

philiPENIS
philiBENIS =DDDD

quit being jelly

The other day I was just casually walking and some guy stopped me to show me pictures of his daughter and basically telling me that Filipinos are the most powerful race and that their women are the best.

I thought it was just a meme.

Excuse me good sir, but Western-educated Asian chicks are the only hope we have left in the world to make smart, sweet babies.

I don't know how Americans even live in the US with their dicks so dangerously close to morbidly obese feminazi thuggish whores that are white women (and women in general) outside Asia.

Yeah we know what happens when they get out....

Palawan islands. I plan to retire there.

>Asians are okay with me as long as they stay in Asia

>Fin

>Western-educated Asian chicks
Good luck with your feminists, you fucking degenerate.

>dated one before,

funny way to say i bought one.

They suffer from crab mentality.
The novelty of Duterte will end in a year.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

For everyone talking shit, are you either Taiwanese or Indian? No, then you objectively can't speak on the matter, Australian is acceptable I guess.

I'm cool with Philipinians. I've met a lot of bros.

>t. paki.

Dude. All the "feminists" I met in Asia think that feminism is about letting women vote, not raping them in the street and not chopping off their clits.

Sounds fair to me.

Western-educated Asians does not equal Western-brainwashed feminazis.

Seriously, Asian meat is the cutest, smartest meat in the market. They don't drink, they have good genes, they're smart, they're not aggressive, they're feminine. Should I continue?

>Philipinian

Why?

It's like us calling you "United Statians" instead of "Americans".

American "education" system at work folks.

Bought a .45 made in the Philippines.
Its surprisingly good fit and finish. Have so far burned 400+ rounds in it and no fuck ups. Goes bang.

Fuck you and fuck your feelings. We'll call you whatever we want to call you, flip.

we don't learn about your country in our schools, it's not important enough.

>ridiculous fat cumbersome hopeless omegas

here in canada they are pretty fun and laid back folk, best dancers we had in highschool and not super liberals either. An immigrant ethnicity i totally liked, dont know where ur from tho

Literally who?

Good to know.

We make cheap and good quality guns.

My relatives have been gunsmiths since lord knows when.

A lot of people buy from us even military peeps from other countries.

t. gunsmith.

jajajaja. si ese. estados unidos es mexico mi amigo.

america es mi primo jajaja.

We were literally your colony you fat fucking idiot.

I love how Americans think having pride in being ignorant makes you awesome.

Because fuck reading books right ese? jajaajaja.

Yeah Merica fuck ye! ye-haw!

Flips married into my family. The original who married my aunt was a shit father and husband who is now a rich asshole who lifts and drives a corvette. Literally the most self absorbed person ive ever met.

His sons on the other hand

One is a marine vet, graduated top honors from Norwich. Awesome traditional Flip wife and a kid

Other is a very succesful businessman. Honestly not sure what he does he moved away a long time ago.

All very conservative and patriotic

Flips like Japs and Koreans get a pass in my book. Asians are truly at their best once btfo by the white man.

Is that from Danao?

I always mix up their flag and the Czech flag.

Anyway, I like them. They're very well mannered people. Some call them the Mexico of Asia, but now that they have a government that's getting the countries shit together I'd say comparing them to Mexico is a huge insult. Mexico will never get its shit together, ever.

Almost all guns are made in Danao.

I'm actually from Danao.

All my relatives are gunsmiths.

Duterte is actually from Danao.

I love that he has no clip..

Post pics of your gun collection.

Shooters arms. It's got a serial number and everything! It's proven to be a good weapon.

American born Flip here

Some American born Flips are redpilled, most men are beta, but I notice some traits overall
>1st generation flip girls are into white guys
>1st generation flips in high flip areas (california mostly) transform in to swagfag mexicans
>1st generation flip guys are beta or nerdy, anime and all
>all of the above like to play identity politics because they do not have a unified identity like Indians, East Asian races, or Mexicans
>I fucking hate them all

Seriously, every Flip party I go to the millennial kids are always losers. Community college, swagfags, beta as hell, all of it.

But I really like the Philippines. It is a fun place, pro 2A. Truly a lawless country. Women are nice, not every girl is a mail order bride. It's a different experience

>Shooters arms
How much did that set you back? Exporting, taxes and all?

wish they'd stay the fuck home

the few times i went to church it was literally 80% filipino monkeys, even the priest

and they complain on here that old caucasian creeps go there and fuck whores in public but it never occurs to them that it's only happening because their horrendously shitty country is responsible by offering that in the first place

Might as well call you flipper or some shit, who really gives a shit desu?

sad your maid didn't fuck you as a kid bogan?

I don't get why they call them Mexico of Asia. I mean Flips love white cock while Mexico hates gringos with a passion.

Any Asian who fully integrated and forgot their roots are all shit tier anyway

The only right answer

400 and some change. Helps to be working friends with a FFL tho. He only charged me 20 over his price for the transfer. Also waited for two others to order and we got free shipping.

Most powerful race. Other other greatest ally.

Well here they're already on their way to western levels of feminism, you can see that in places like Korea with their women only trains and Japan with their birth rate problems partly caused by feminism.

Hell we even have our own feminist and sodomite rights political parties here. Even DU30 supports sodomites and is actually pretty progressive, especially in issues like abortion and contraception.

The future is very bleak.

It's Mexico of asia because
>brown people
>corrupt, lawless country
>culture is seen as "dirty"
>Spanish influence

what makes you think a bogan can afford a maid? and would even hire one for that matter?

I heard that friendo

Not if you fuckers put down the anime, go out in the sun and start slapping your women around as God intended

I personally don't have a gun collection.

All I have is my Grandfathers rifle and grenade from World War 2.

I don't really need a guns.

I feel pretty safe.

Americanized Flips are basically Swagapinos and nigger emulators.

Kek.

They do shit like the dab, dougie, and all that niggadry.

Swag clothes. Snapbacks, Jordans.

Fuck em!

In Asia being white is like being a god.

White skin is valued here.

Women literally inject whiting pills and shit just to become white.

Get surgeries just to have white features.

White nose, White jawline, White eye shape, Blonde hair.

Almost every woman here has blondish hair or brunnete hair dyed.

Disgraceful.

Filipina women love race mixing.

Except Chinese-Filipina women, they never do that.

You're literally a non country.

I bet 90% of my countrymen never even heard of your country

>muh roots
My parents didn't come to America to raise Flips, they came to America to raise Americans

and when is the last time >muh roots has helped anyone?
>bluepilled identity politics
>"(race) club/association"
>WE WUZ KANGS
It's very complicated, but I think american born flips pretending to be fresh off the boat is worse than them pretending to be culturally white

Swefag here,

Used to have a filipino gf, don't take me wrong, I'm not that fat eurofag nerd that can't get other girls than asian women, but she was really wonderful.

They are okay because of the spanish influence.

In addition to Philippines, I have been to China and South Korea aswell

I still don't understand why Flips receive all the dirt of being called the ugliest Asians, while from my experience, all Asians nationalities have an equal orc-ugly/qt ratio

I can second that
There are two types of Flip Americanization
>be white
Talk well, dress normally, and uphold society
>be google
Become influenced by google dance, wear snapbacks, tattoos, go to nigger concerts, hang out with niggers and spics

Be sure to thank your relatives for the awesome weapon workmanship.
You have a good life.
Stay strong brother.

>clip

there's one kind here.
>unintelligent, ugly and obnoxious as fuck to be around

I dunno man
I think Korean girls have a higher qt/orc ratio than Flips.
In terms of order
Korean>Jap>Chinese>Flip
but what does my opinion matter on a mongolian cave painting forum

He's a leaf he doesn't know what he's talking about

Hardworking, humble people. They got SPANIARDED a few centuries ago which improved their genetics.

The second one is more prevalent.

Even here in the Philippines.

Why would anyone want to emulate god awful and stupid niggers?

We're always happy making our customers happy.

I hope you enjoy!

Thank you and God bless.

>Spainiarded.

Kek.

A lot of flips claim they are Spanish even if they obviously aren't.

Only the Creolos have Spic blood and they're horribly inbred.

Breeding within their families.

In my opinion the Chinese-Filipinas are the most beautiful.

Here if you are white woman even if you are ugly as fuck you'd probably be treated like a goddess by men.

White women are hideous in my opinion.

LARPagans are trash, be they white or anything else. Ignore it, user. Be American and be Christian.

>White women are hideous
I agree, user. They are ugly inwardly, and their apparel usually matches.

*leans over*
>what is a larpagan?

The Phillipines are to East Asia as Mexico is to North America as the Balkans are to Europe as South America is to Earth.

My cousins in Quezon City live in two story American style homes, have American appliances, and have been to America maybe 6 times.

But they're still into google shoes, snapbacks, and basketball

it is a conundrum

People who LARP about being pagan and honoring "true roots." It's a new fad by a lot of atheists since atheism isn't cool and edgy enough anymore.

The Flip is right, holy shit you're a non-country.

the chameleon race.

These white Italian fucks are literally a 10/10 in this country just because they're white.

men fawning over them.

Kek.

I've been all over Europe and they're obviously just a 2/10 in European standards and in this shit hole they're literally worshiped.

DUmb fucking flips think White women are best.

Anything western especially American is worshiped.

Fucking hilarious.

You're seen as "cool" or "rich" if you have anything American.

Which I find hilarious.

Stay strong flip-bro, I wish there were more >be white
flips. too many fucking flipoogles in the U.S.

Also, I thought the Philippines were still a colony of the U.S.

thanks
have a rare bernie

eberyting is better in de pilipeens

>too many fucking flipoogles in the U.S.
American born Flip and I wholeheartedly agree. I hate American born Flip culture just because everyone is googlized or spicced out. They just think that being a "minority" thinks you can be a google and it's repulsive to say the least

look at this shit. that's not a human.

Those are sex goblins, user

pretty sure that pool has aids

why do they all have such big guts? god damn, flip """""women""""" make me gag.

Yep. I'm actually mixed, black/white/native american. (based Cherokee), Yet I scratch my head when I see a google, then when I see one of my well-adjusted co-workers who is black as shit, yet he only dresses in suits, talks and acts like any regular white guy. For fucks sake he even carries rulers and trig-pods in his suitcase.

I'm planning on coming over for a few weeks next year. How would I be perceived? I look like a linebacker for a professional football team, standing at 6'4". Got a small gut, but I ain't fat.

Don't worry, I'm not coming for whores.

>bernie

kek.

Puts Pattaya to shame.

I honestly think Filipino Americans aren't Filipino anymore.

I think they're American.

They act American.

Here in the Philippines black people are treated very poorly.

Black people are called monkeys and "nigros" openly and people will stare at you in this streets as if you're from a different planet.

It's hilarious.

I hate Swagapinos.

Bringing our country down.

If only Filipinos embraced good actually Western culture.

Such as poetry, sciences, mathematics, classical arts, etc.

This is what we should listen to youtube.com/watch?v=VbxgYlcNxE8

not that 'NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA MUH DIKK IS 1000% PERCENT BIGGA" kind of shit.

we dance swan lake not "DO DA DOUGIE" "AYO HIT DA QUAN!!!"

It's disgraceful and disgusting. Blech!

Main competitors to the Indians in terms of ugliest people in the world (abbos don't count because not actual people). The diaspora literally acts like niggers, dresses like them and listens to rap. Borderline retarded average IQ.

nuke it/10

what's the body-count up to so far?

I just had to come and laugh about Philipinians.

gracias, OP

>date fillipino girl off tinder for a few months
>d-cup tits
>big ass
>has ghetto accent
>literally proud of giving 10/10 blowjobs
>practices giving head on phallic objects at home
>does literally anything you want in bed
>knows little to nothing about politics
>extremely bluepilled, but hates blacks
>still acts like she's black/spic
>my dick goes rock hard thinking about her

I was about ready to wife this girl bros. If most female Flips are as hot as her, they are okay in my book.

Minus Spanish influence, that's pretty much apply to entire SEAsia + China

People will probably stare at you because 6'4 is really tall by Flip standards(average height for flip male is 5'4 and woman is 5'1)

You'll easily get women.

Becareful man! In this country White skin = $$$ money money money.

Don't date anyone here.

Just fuck is okay!

Date is big no no!

Women here will only see you as you are a walking dollar atm machine.

Our women are basically kobolds so there's that, if you're a /tg/ fetishist that's the closest you'll get.

>Just fuck
I hate all manner of degeneracy, user. Sex before marriage is one of the worst things a person can do to themselves.

A sex tourist or a drug dealer by default

t. Zhang

>Here in the Philippines black people are treated very poorly.
>Black people are called monkeys and "nigros" openly and people will stare at you in this streets as if you're from a different planet.

Kek that reminds me of this vid
youtube.com/watch?v=ltlG1GZmp3U

they are great people
i fought along side many in the military

duarte is one of the best leaders of all time. hopefully his campaign to remove kebab and the bankers is going well

>they act American
you mean they act black american i get what you're saying

Yeah they're corrupt island Mexicans with shit tier raucous harpy women and swagnigga men but they work a whole lot harder than actual Mexicans and don't shit up the country with crime.

Only the poor ones.

The higher class women tend to be more beautiful but doubt us ordinary folks can ever touch them.

BAHAHA.

>People from the province
>civilized
>knowing anything about manners

Kek.

People from the province literally have 2 digit IQs.

Dumb nigger should have stayed in the city where people are kind of tolerant.

to us Filipinos.

Black American culture = American culture.

What we see in TV about America is American.

Colonial mentality very prevalent here that's why anything American is emulated even the worse parts.

I like you.

We have same thinking.

Wew buddy, you're like a Russian version of Kurtz down there

Ah, yes, the province monkeys
Going as low as they can and have their dignity ruined just to acquire some bux

No idea why they can't get a minimum wage job like these qt cashiers at SM Hypermarket

I wouldn't sag that's colonial mentality
That's just pop culture in general
We never got colonized by Korea yet everyone emulates them

The Mexicans of Asia.

It's probably because the good looking ones actually has dignity

Probably 100+ IQ aswell

>wife is a filipina
>family is poor, father was a lazy bumper who didn't work, only income was her mother who was a school teacher
>wife went to school and got a BS in computer science
>worked hard and got a chance to study abroad in the US
>got her Master's in Computer science here in the US
>she's pretty, light skinned, thin, and looks very Chinese
>1488 gas the niggers race war now

I love her. She's very smart and enjoys watching dragon Ball super with me.

bottomest tier

As a whole, I find their women the least attractive on Earth

What I notice is that anything American is worshiped.

I wouldn't know I grew up in a European household and environment so I didn't have all that Filipino upbringing.

To me I find it very retarded that people would worship America.

In Europe, Americans are laughed at.

Asian culture is very direct in terms of talking.

Calling people someone fat or ugly is the norm here.

In Europe being very direct is offensive in Asia it's the complete opposite.

All the "higher" class women here are usually the ones who love to whore themselves to guys in clubs and stuff.

Filipina women have no diginity.

They put western whores to shame.

They love to pretend to be catholic but after faking a prayer or so they do drugs, smoke, drink, and take 10 dicks a night at a local club.
And they think it's okay because Jesus will forgive their sins.

hahahaha.

Fuck our women.

living it

That looks like a new COD map

Well done user

By the way
Plenty of Flips got rather pale natural skin color, from what I've noticed

The brown ones tend to be brown mostly because they are poor and are out in the sun most of the day

>Japan with their birth rate problems partly caused by feminism.

Nigger pls. If anything is to blame, it's the housing market

Where I live there are lots of them. Many of the older Christian ones are based, the high school aged ones can be thuggish and googlardly.

this is what flips watch on tv
youtube.com/watch?v=gO_KxGlY62g

On the pop culture side sure
But its not like there's any other alternative other than japan or korea
Europe is not emersive and I don't think there are any better to worship for

asiansexdiary.com/t2/videos/promoac_trailer.webm :^)

This is sort of true

Some casino workers that I know partied almost every day, and even went to gay bars and paid baklas to rub their dicks on them

All while still having boyfriends or husbands

Or anything here of worth to other wise our people to """"worship""'' for in the first place

They're the Argentinians of Asia. People claim they are white yet their women are Spanish/Asian and exotic. Full of drugs, crime, poverty, cartels, but people romanticize the country and dumb westerners fall for it.

European culture is superior.

Even Jose Rizal realized that.

If he saw our country right now he would have probably not even bother with the revolution.

Stupid jungle niggers still haven't realized that.

Europeans had trains 200 years ago while we jungle savages still don't have proper public transportation today.

Our traffic is so bad it takes 5 hours just to go somewhere.

In Europe they virtually have almost no traffic whatsoever.

People are disciplined, polite, and well mannered.

Why don't we Filipino's follow the good examples of Europeans not dumb niggers who preach about muh dikk all day and fukkin wite wimmenz.

Fuck this retarded country.
Disgusting.

Shameless whores.

They need a good beating.

Literally no one I know here claims to be white.

>Filipina's have less dignity than white women
I'm so sorry to hear that. That really fucking makes me sad. Have a poopoo toad.

Mexicans of Asia.

It not emersive and people will just try to look for what kind of pop culture they can offer
Like those "got talent show"
Also aside from Britain the language barrier

Rizal wanted proper compensation and eventually freedom.

I dont know a lot of Europe I see here are chav tier

Meh.

I'd never date a Filipina woman.

I'd honestly rather date Japanese or Chinese.

Mongolian even much better.

At least they understand traditional values.

Time to close it down. Notify them.

cont.
This was at my fiancée's former job
When she found out what kind of sluts her co-workers were after working there for 3 months, she quickly re-signed
Not just her but other newly hired co-workers aswell who had pride in themselves too

They were made fun of for "not enjoying life and have fun" by them

>Chinese
>Japanese
Understanding traditional values, you know they're as feminist or even more feminist as Filipinas are.

I don't know about the mongolians though, but I suspect they're pretty much the same too.

Flips have ugly women, make whatever property they own look like a slum, and speak a hideous language.

Which sucks, because they are generally some of the nicest people I've met.

At least they aren't whores.

I can't sleep well at night knowing my Filipina girlfriend is out having 10 dicks in her mouth every day.

>At least they aren't whores.
I got bad news for you JunJun

No need to be so self hating

Monkeys

Indonesians and Vietnamese are better SEA people than the Failippines.

this

>Filipino ladies

Filipina you retard.

They aren't all whores. There are some good ones hidden out in the more rural areas. Especially ones with decent families and a strong father. And this is random but the concrete castles they live in are cool.

My neighborhood, church, and workplace is full of them, and I have nothing bad to say about them.

They work away in a pleasant way, and seem upwardly mobile. When my truck got stuck in the snow last year four philipino guys came out of their houses to help me. Good neighbors etc.

10/10 immigrants as far as I can tell.

Trips of Truth

But I do have a funny story.
>Flip girl is with boyfriend for 4 years
>Never had sex because muh religion
>She goes to work abroad in the UAE
>Comes back pregnant, brags to her friends how she got fucked constantly all night by some sand nigger
>Her church does not even care
>Bf obviously leaves
>Family too cucked to do anything
>She leeches so hard forcing her mom to buy her everything, despite her not working and them being in debt and barely paying the bills
>Beats her younger sisters regularly
>No father to stop it from happening because he works all the time and only comes home a few times a year

Pretty fucked up. Honestly I want to beat the shit out of her.

my wife is filipina, people tell me she looks like Lea Sallonga.

Nice catch you silly looking cracker.

I had a teacher who was Fillipino when I was in 1st grade, she was nice.

Flips do defy the stereotype of smart Asians.

KEK

Wish they would stop coming here and stealing all the jobs. The stupid ones that work fast food hardly understand what you're saying and talk in their disgusting language to each other while looking at you. Honestly I think it should be illegal to speak anything but English or French while on the job.

Tightest pussies, but like 8/10 of them look like hobgoblins. Plus, my dad always used to tell me they get fat easily for some reason.

I used to know a cute flip girl in high school, so when I have the urge to fap I think they're cute, but then when I finish I always feel like, "what the fuck was I thinking?".

I think I'm going to go jack off to flip girls now and then feel disgusted for a couple minutes after.

>Tightest pussies, but like 8/10 of them look like hobgoblins

same for Mexicans
worked for with some Mexican females...
they are short, look like goblins and have nothing i find attractive

congrats man, hope u guys are happy

Why would he have a """""clip"""""?

Like them well enough. Ex girlfiend was half flip but her mother was kind of a supremacist. Threw some Cred Forums at her when she started getting snarky one time and she shut the fuck up

Would have married that girl had she not cheated on me and gotten knocked up in the process

Phils from 'frisco, jacks from the PI

Roots don't matter

What's with this flag?

My exs mom had a face like that. They were all mexicants though.

because they aren't asian. it's a nation of hapas and mongrels.

>GRINGO YANKEE
>FILIPINO MONKEY

Island Mexicans

If a monkey had sex with a frog, you would get a Filipino. Ugliest motherfuckers in the world and the shittiest language ever devised. I worked in the service industry for several years, and these dumb fuckers are so retarded that you have to explain something simple to them in several different ways before they "get" it.

>Chinks
>Mongolians
>Japs
Aren't whores.
Women are whores in general, but there are still non-whore women out there, even Filipinas.

it's

Never met a smart one. Every single one of them is happy as hell and enjoying life, but dumb as shit.

if a flip is on a flip while flipped is that a triple flip?

They are squinty mexicans

I don't meme that in a memey way. They were colonized by the Spanish so they have extremely similar cultures. Catholic, have big tight knit families and have rampant corruption in their countries

They are pretty much the living embodiment of what being a Christian should be. Obsessed with justice to a fault, breeds like crazy, a little bit too violent but keeps it in check by making tasty foods and inviting you to eat with them so they can introduce you to Jesus.

Filipino American here

I really hope the Filipinos here wake up to how shit nigger "culture" is here in America. I have seen one too many examples of decent kids turning to shit b/c of it

All I know is, you better pronounce tagalog correctly

It's "TAG-uh-log"

most powerful race

2 peas in a pod. stay happy.

hey, you wanna make up tour mjnd who you are mate?

are you filipino or american, or do you dip your feet into bith pools because you simply can't commit to one nationality or the other?

cringeworthy.

every single time i hear cunts, yea im filipino australian, yea im lebanese australian, yea im sudanese australian ( example )

time to man up and make up your mind who you are, you confused perason with identity crises

well triggered

Very nice people, but also they still live like savages.

They are great! Our little brown brothers(and sisters)

Modern flip culture is a derivative of american culture.

I got a flip friend who was born here but raised in the Philippines. When he came back here he adopted google culture but then he joined the army and got stationed in Alabama. He just quit a month ago and now he's a gun nut, tobacco chewing, MAGA cap wearing red neck.

Flips are malleable folks. I don't know if that's good or bad but I like it.

cause all the smart ones come here, they beat out white people and other asians for highest household income

the poor, fat, stupid ones stay behind and shit up the country

I am talking to a pretty for Filipino girl right now who is also conservative.
She agrees with the tough drug laws enacted by their president, and most of the population does too. MSM just spins it out to be like some brutal massacre when in reality it's just drug dealers, gangsters and fiends getting rekt.

Maybe I'll date her.

modern flip culture has an interest in western culture but it is an islander culture, theough and through

the only american thing about mainland flips is their faux american accent, it would be wrong to draw more connections than this.

they adapt to modern world quickly once removed, however, the dumb ones will not understand western morals exactly, and will behave like a tourist. this includes woman whoring themselves. no more no less than white woman.

mexican here i love flips i fuck 3 of them on a daily basis. they're wonderful nice people but i kinda think some of their food is weird thats about it

>that one dew fang

do you make a good mexican thing you eat.

mind posting or copy pasting one of your favourite recipes

thanks i might try to cook that shit

BAKALAAA!

bwisit