ANOTHER WIN FOR THE HOME TEAM

BAMN Leader Yvette Felarca has been FIRED!!!!

You will remember her as the screeching cunt at the Battle Of Sacramento - when Antifa faggots attacked the United Workers Party and got stabbed with their own knives

youtube.com/watch?v=uuWoQfZgW7M

ARTICLE: berkeleyside.com/2016/09/23/berkeley-school-district-places-yvette-felarca-on-administrative-leave/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/berkeley/comments/3t9snr/bamn_is_literally_a_cult_that_brainwashes_young/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The curse of Kek strikes again

whyd she get fired?

probally bad PR for company to be assosciated with a professional public instigator / cause of public unrest / inciting violence.

most of these leftists and milenials these days tend to forget that what they do in their free time as a private person, that they also represent their company/corporation allways.

agitator evil leftist marxist cunt, just like you cuck. GO BLOW SOME MORE SHITSKINS GROUT

holy shit just watched the video
she straight up became violent from the get go
i thought this would be just a pushy screecher holy kek that's a legit psycho

B-but pol told me ebil Marxists control society!

you have to be 16 or older to post on this board

let's let the media rile the shit out of these people and then set them loose on the streets, what could go wrong?

>WHAT DO WE WANT
>DOG!
>WHEN DO WE WANT IT
>NOW!

the Trump effect is in effect

Administrative leave doesn't mean fired

Can't understand why that shitty little face hasn't been bashed by now..

BAMN is a cult organization. I read about it before they got their ass kicked in Sacramento, apparently they get young drug addicts and other vulnerable people to join them by offering them friends and support and then brainwash them into thinking their family is holding them back and then have them live in BAMN members houses. Yvette Felarca has been mentioned multiple times for forcing people to live in her house and be indoctrinated with revolutionary communist shit. Even other antifa/radical communist organizations hate them.

reddit.com/r/berkeley/comments/3t9snr/bamn_is_literally_a_cult_that_brainwashes_young/

>But Felarca and members of a group in which she serves as a political organizer, BAMN, or By Any Means Necessary, said the investigation is connected to her actions at a counter-protest against white supremacists in Sacramento on June 26. A television station filmed Felarca taunting and hitting a neo-Nazi attending the rally led by the Traditionalist Worker Party, a white nationalist extremist group. Felarca, along with a number of others, was injured in the confrontation. Film clips show her with a head wound.

18 you double google

>"I promise you, you will not get away with this,” Felarca told members of the school board.
This is the nice left. Issuing threats of violence when not getting their way or for once facing the consequences of their actions.

>n-notice me senpai
fuck off faggot

she's a womyn

liberals played their shitty hand, now we're playing ours

She's a leader of a terrorist movement that opposes free speech and sees beating up peaceful protesters as 'a legitimate form of self defense because like mean words harm'.
She knows how to exploit the system and set up networks with both illegal and legal components. Not to mention she is actively brainwashing kids DAILY as a teacher. She's an extremely dangerous individual and she feels invincible as the biased system and media plays along with her. It would be better for all if individuals like her have less confidence in their personal safety.

NeoMarxists control the narrative, not the society, controlling a society is inpossible but influencing one via narrative is.

>NeoMarxists

the entire group are psychotic fascists but it's her behavior that's the most telling. she just comes right in and starts hitting out full force, she gets really close to him. the men who hit out all have tense defensive poses, ready to block any back blows, she doesn't protect herself at all. she knows having a vagina will do it for her

>gets suspended
>"You'll never get away with this!"
Yeah, I can imagine there were more reasons to can her.

You could probably solve the energy crisis if you hooked up an electric dynamo to Marx's corpse.

kek
yeah, that's right
fuck you Yvette
don't mess with us

wtf are the fuckin gpolice for if they don't even arrest people committing assault RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM!

slightly ot but have we got any decent footage of antifa getting btfo from the event in question?