Well Cred Forums when will you consider adopting?

Well Cred Forums when will you consider adopting?

Could you ever date someone with a kid under 6 from a previous relationship?

Have a big think

I almost raged that a white woman was adopting a black kid but then I saw she was a Jew

I'd only ever consider adopting from the same ethnic group desu.

How can you tell she's a new?

Even the black kid looks disgusted by her choice to raise him

>Big Think: Let only niggers reproduce, and you can clean up the mess!

No. How about free birth control and abortions, the we can have actual family planning.

adopted black kids have lower iq than white kids

Even under the best case scenario of a loving, supportive, well-off household, adoption creates huge amounts of resentment, insecurity, and depression. And this isn't even factoring in an adopted child of a different race.

Look at that fucking nose

I WANT OFF THIS RIDE
RRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fucking faggots

>Look at that fucking nose

WITH JEWS YOU LOSE

Literally telling whites not to make more whites and take care of non-whites.

you're doomed whiteys

That's still 1 more nigger in our country.

>instead of raising your own children, raise the children of doubt digit IQ dysfunctional losers

>implying anyone on pol has a 3 didget iq

Kek confirms

This + genocide

>abo thinking any iq above 99 is unrealistically high

Really makes you think

That kid had to be black

The average IQ of pol is probably 110-120

Well he's an Abo, its unrealistic for his race

Why did it have to be

>on Cred Forums
>120 iq

Pick one lmao

What this article is saying is. Leave the actual fucking and reproducing to shitstain googles, and just raise their turd without having any kids of your own.

Actually, my game plan for life is to have a child or two of my own to love and cherish, and then after that go around the world holding auditions at orphanages to adopt children with great talents I can turn into professional athletes, singers, etc... Whatever they're good at. Support the ones who are promising and sell off the others. Eventually at least one of them will make it and I'll just do some Joe Jackson shit and get a lot of money off of their success.

Hey white folks, can you stop trying to commit self-genocide?

I like living in a nice, safe, white country with a high standard of living. I don't want to live in a world ruled by niggers, sand niggers or spics (asians might not be so bad).

i dont think ive seen this flag here before

fucking what

There are no genetic failures more fundamental than spending your time and resources raising someone else's genetic legacy.
There is a reason men evolved to despise loose women.

Hahahaha

You are so stupid, please die you brainwashed fuck

>This
Literally only conservatards are against this yet complain about white genocide. What the fuck do you fags want!?

I would adopt but only after I have my genetic children and the adopted child would need to be ready for school already and not fucked up.

Im not raising a fucking baby that isnt mine.

>being a literal cuckold
nah

Good goy
adopt niggers and shitskins and poor little china girls
don't have any white children though oy veyyy

God damn, that nose is so hooked it could pick itself.

Probably
Reason for being single parent? If unavoidable tragedies, sure. Everything else, probably not.

I'm thinking about adopting, but that's because I might not be able to have kids. I want a white kid though. I don't understand the fixation on black kids.

>yes white people
>don't bother creating kids, adopt these perfectly health crack babies instead and breed whiteness out of existence

You think she adopted that kid?
> staged

hmmm that nose

>what matters is symbolic, not genetic
Since when did """thinking big""" become altruistic religion in-place of evolution?

RARE

(((Big (this is what we want you to) Think)))

No, no

It's acceptable if the previous HUSBAND died from an accident, and her, her late husband and the child are all of the same race. The child needs a father figure. In any other scenario, it is degeneracy.

You should. If the child is parentless and you can provide a loving and moral home, it would be a blessing to raise that child into a good, Christian adult.

Is it legal to adopt a nigger and have him impregnate you? How much do you guys doubt that someone women have done this?

I've seen news reports of black women getting inseminated with caucasian sperm.

IQ is inheritable. Race matters.

I'm an intelligent worth-while white person who has a future. I'm not going to waste it on one (or more) of my inferior's children.

Good for them.

I don't want some useless google

That poor kid

Even the niglet is disgusted by that woman

Got a risk thread if anyone wants to play