TRUMP GENERAL - AESTHETIC KIDS EDITION

>VOTE TRUMP
worldwide.vote/
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Trump Rally in Roanoke VA 9/24/16
youtu.be/GeQ7Dgd7TWM
>Pence rally in Black Mountain NC 9/24/16
youtu.be/fj5Gmijr4eY
>Trump TH on Hannity 9/23/16
youtu.be/7-Xv3dfCObs
>Trump trolls the media
youtu.be/9OQJnP-M59c

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Chester PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/_zPFx1Pqep4
>Pence Rally in Mesa AZ 9/22/16
youtu.be/LrnBzIB2j0c
>Pence Rally Colorado Springs CO 9/22/16
youtu.be/yEfc_gRxkt0
>Trump speech at Shale Conf in Pittsburgh PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/WCa9NBgCSOw
>Trump round table Dayton OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/t76niYyopJg
>Trump Rally in Toledo OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/AjJUDgN8Kbc

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Dobbs 9/22/16
youtu.be/kwqkotb0u-I
>Trump on F&F 9/22/16
youtu.be/aHEqvgHwcP4
>Trump on Fox8 Cleveland 9/20/16
bit ly /2d40Rzt
>Trump on Savage Nation 9/19/16
youtu.be/jZWiP_t5P6M
>Trump on Orly 9/19/16
youtu.be/BnLtdAlfuuM
>Trump on F&F 9/19/16
youtu.be/3GTRabASaY8

INSPIRATION
>Trump ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/danscavino/status/780063941372309506
youtube.com/watch?v=pKcJ-0bAHB4
pastebin.com/nygxu29R
youtube.com/watch?v=KdZY7Z8RCs0
youtube.com/watch?v=Htt91G2qDwM
youtube.com/watch?v=ODZE5peUfWQ
uselectionatlas.org/MOCK/PRESIDENT/2016/mock.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What are you gonna be eating during the debate?

I'm gonna pick up some pic related. Gonna be so good.

LANDSLIDE

What an embarrassing defeat for Perot that was.

Who was worse? Bush Sr. or Dicking Bimbo Man?

Thank you Alberto!

Post yfw the globalists were so close but were crushed by Brexit and a Trump victory in a single year.

MSM keeps trying to say how trump is bad for mentioning Gennifer Flowers

Last thread by me for now. Someone else makes next one.

See you guys

D
R
FINISHED
U
M
P
F

AAAAAAAAAAH TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP

HE WILL WIN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Thanks for your hard work OP

big bowl of libtears

I need to lrn2gitgud with Gimp. This was my first attempt at a MAGA shoop.

Blacks 4 Trump

Thank you

>REMINDER
REMINDER
>REMINDER
REMINDER
>REMINDER
REMINDER

REFER TO TRUMP FROM HERE ON OUT ONLY AS "President Trump"

WE WILL MEME HIM INTO THE WHITE HOUSE

MEME MAGIC IS REAL AND PERCEPTION IS
IS
IS
IS
IS
REALITY
PRESIDENT TRUMP
PRESIDENT TRUMP
PRESIDENT TRUMP

What is that? Lasagna pizza?

Moortugal, I just want to express my support for your efforts. You consistently keep a good TrumpGen running, and your PA stat picture was very well thought out. You're a cool guy, and we appreciate your indirect support in making America great again. You wuz a kang, my white friend.

I'll probably try to sleep through it because I cannot stand to listen to that fuckin witch spew her lies.

I'll just watch the recaps.

AWOO~

What are your genuine predictions for the debate tomorrow?

I think Trump will surprise a lot of people by being both articulate and his usual self. He'll be aggressive when he needs to be but he knows how important first impressions are, especially given the expected massive viewership projections\

Hillary will have a tough time

Cooking up some kettle corn.

>Have a night class
>Was cancelled so it's an online lecture day
>Get to see the debate instead

dam son

That's a Shitcongo """""""""""""""""""pizza""""""""""""""""""""""

Drumpf :D

Who here is licensed to Awoo?!

How does this cuck nigger justify this obvious bullshit?

>deep dish while Mr. New York is debating
Christ, man...

TRUMP IS A JEFF SESSIONS PLANY

OPEN YOUR EYES ALL THE SIGNS ARE THERE

HOW CAN YOU GUYS LET YOURSELVES DECEIVED

wow I sure love chicago style pizza

how's mine look?

Awoo

holyu fuck im so stocked 4 the debate

anti-climactic, which suits Trump well.

He looks presidential, so a lot of the people on the fence jumps on the Trump train. If he get's a couple of zingers in as well, he's golden.

Statistical tie in Alabama! HAHA, landslide amirite?
twitter.com/danscavino/status/780063941372309506

Do you think Cuban will get into his head or will he be cool?

he's giving hillary some ammunition before the debate

>this triggers the shitcongo-man

Assuming this a landslide victory for Trump, how early can the news networks call the election based on exit polling?

Sample size

bigger sample

Hey guys....where are Trump's tax returns?

>tfw have to wake up at 3AM

History is worth watching tho

I'll probably host a late BBQ at 8. Get chips and dip. Hot dogs, burgers. Maybe sausages. Mashed potatoes. Baked beans.

kek
good one

Sample size.

What happened to the writefag posting pastas about the candidates recollecting their thoughts after November 8? He did one for Trump, one for Hillary, one for Bernie and one for Jeb(!) and then suddenly disappeared.

And the sample size does not matter when it's a c rated firm doing it two months ago.

Unless of course you think a 10,000 person poll conducted last month represents current polling.

Bigger sample probably...

Nigga you best be joking, 'cause Lou Malnati's is legend

Hey I was away for the last week

Any big Trump happenings?

Sample size.

I would not be surprised if it as intentional that smaller sample sizes were used in pro-Trump locations to increase the margin of error and reduce the credibility of the poll.

see
CTR.

GUYS I CANT TAKE IT, I STILL HAVE TO WAIT A WHOLE MOTHERFUCKING DAY TO SEE THE GREATEST EVENT IN TELEVISION/POLITICAL HISTORY

Nigga you like seven episodes behind

Are they right?

I'm just kidding Chibro, I've been down to your city and had some of that pizza. S'pretty good. Not too convenient, though. Wouldn't really consider it pizza. Hearty fucking meal to be sure.

That's an obvious bait. They're trying to make Clinton to go campaigning in Alabama.

youtube.com/watch?v=pKcJ-0bAHB4
(from 3:08)

see
The ratings determine the viability of the sample sizes and they are weighted according to that.

A c firm with 10,000,000,000 people polled last month means aboslutely fucking nothing.

Thanks pals, it is, as always, pleasure for me to be able to help in anyway possible.

Trump's victory will be a victory for the whole western world and may even rub a little bit on Portugal.

Whoever will make next thread use this pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R

It is the official pastebin, always up to date

>people STILL don't know how the margin of error works

I am, it does kinda look like a lasagna pizza tho.

I wish there was such a thing tho...

I agree, but this is Nate Hydrogen we're talking about.

Any polls that were conducted before 9/11 should have been thrown out. That was too significant an even for any polls done before it to be accurate.

>'go 'za
Faggot kill yourself.

Why is Trump's only ugly kid also the only kid who isn't half Slav?

Me: According to early voting numbers and state polls, Trump seems to have 266 electoral votes on lockdown, and he therefore needs just one state in order to win. Recent polls actually have him up in Colorado, which means that Trump is....
>Shillary supporter : OMFG SHUT up you racist misogynistc deplorable islamophobic FUCK ! Queen hillary will slay drumpf, YAAAAAS QUEEEN
>Me: Right...*sips tea*

>Chimpcago """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""pizza""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

bluff=called

fuck

Well if he was a part of the establishment, why are they working against him?

Well here's how weights work in real life:

Time of poll
Methodology
Sample Size (sample size increase only lowers margin of error, poll viability is determined by methodology)
Previous Track record

So, why is this reversed for Nate Tin's Hillary-winning states?

>mfw they just keep talking about her.

Jesus christ whats wrong with the crust?

>what is 'maybe'

>they support REDDIT the candidate

how will Cred Forums ever recover

#newyorkvalues

Things to consider: smart blacks want Trump. Niggers want to remain in slavery under Hillary. This is something I feel like they aren't considering. Trump hits on every issue black people suffer, and yet they say he is racist because he called it out. I think there will be massive riots when Trump is elected. Or, more realisticly, chimpouts in ghettos all over the US because Trump won.

>Colorado

IT'S COMING HOME

How many hours exactly until the debate starts.

AHHHH! HURRY UP!

Boring. As long as Don keeps from sperging out it will be a big win. But if iLLary keeps up her defense too much, or if she clots out, an even bigger win will bring darkness to liberals around the world.

Either way, lamestream media will call it a Hillary success, and we need to expect to see a "rise" in polls because of it. If it hasn't changed in the past, it damn sure isn't going to change now.

I guess the big focus will be on the battleground states, but expect this to be a horse race until the end.

Poor Pence, lel

pic related

Hell yeah muh nigga.

I hope she comes anyway.

in 2012 they called it a little after 11pm. If trump sweeps the east they will call it as soon as the pacific coast closes

greetings rato

All you poll watchers be prepared for hillary "bounce" after the debates.

Polls are propaganda.

Get a real slice of pizza.

Wins PA? Wins election. That simple.

Poor tiffany

Of course

>So, why is this reversed for Nate Tin's Hillary-winning states?
You already know the answer to that question. Nate Hydrogen is a shill for the left.

It's really not. Clinton has already given up North Carolina and Florida.

Only the media wants to convince everyone its a close race.

This might be some Shillary shillery, but goddamn did I get a chuckle out of it. Rare to see wit from the left.

damn,,,

Scott Adams says that's bullshit, how is Cuban going to get into his head when he's been triple teamed before on the debate stage and still never really lost his cool

nigger lips tb.h

Like I said, people are changing their minds. And you know its the smart blacks. The ones that want to remain on welfare programs and in the hood will literally beg for more monetary slavery.

>NY pizza
>paper thin
If you turn it on its side you won't even be able to see it.
Why even?

As long as they keep revealing all the dead people voting in Colorado it might have a chance. I keep seeing report after report of "totally never heard of this before this is crazy and has never happened" dead peoples' ballots showing up in Colorado.

They obviously know how badly they're doing in Colorado if they're pumping that many fake ballots into it.

One of like three decent hillary memes I've seen

The key will be VA and PA.

If both go red it will indicate a landslide and they'll call it for Trump.

>implying we shouldn't use orphans as fuel

Damn, I was going to vote for Trump but after seeing this I'm voting Gary.

NY pizza superiority

>That he wants to fuck his own daughter
He never said that

I love it. They think snark and sarcasm are arguments. This is what happens when your political beliefs get fed to you by liberal comedians.

>contempt for the middle and lower classes

In what universe does this guy live? Hillary is the candidate who proudly announced that she is gonna raise taxes on the middle class

Chicago za best za

NY pizza tastes too fresh for me. I need all the oils and cheese to keep me satisfied.

JEFF SESSIONS IS THE ONE CONTROLLING TRUMP

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

THIS ALABAMA KIKE RUSED US ALL

Who the fuck produces and licenses the debates?

Its that whole thing of him saying if Ivanka wasn't his daughter, he would date her. People just had confirmation bias and said, "He wants to fuck her".

>implying every undecided isn't going all in for Trump in Alabama

Bullshit poll tbqh, but you obviously don't know how polls works

Guys, I hear Lester Holt is planning to stump the Trump.

What the fuck is going to happen????????

Yea I meant to say that the media will have the narrative that Crooked is winning and TRUMP is mega behind because racist sexist idiot. I mean, how is she not 50 points ahead?

I thought there was no way he could get va?

Jeff Sessions is based though.

> /s

It's funny that redditors have to point out when they are being sarcastic.

>Have to go to downtown Houston several days a week for work with a contractor
>Find an authentic New York pizza place
>It's the best fucking pizza I've had in years
>mfw I'm no longer working downtown

kek

Mark Cuban is the butthurt one.

what do you think is going to happen. What has happened EVERY other time someone tries to stump trump

>how is she not 50 points ahead?

how many hours until the debate

I just came

t. Long Island

I'm staying up until 2:00 am to watch, can I get some (you's)

How is she not 50 points behind is the better question

TRUMP has to be able to answer the questions with his policy points, which he has been doing in his rallies. The moderators will try to set TRUMP up to say something stupid or soundbitey about Shillary, and then the media will play it over and over again to put TRUMP down.

was anyone in the African American History museum thread last Sunday?

here's obongo on the situation:

youtube.com/watch?v=KdZY7Z8RCs0

Here

That's

JEFFERSON BEAUREGARD SESSIONS III

to you,
Google

I hate this meme

32 burgers and 56 fries

going on Cred Forums would be campaign suicide, not to mention against rules 1 and 2.

That's dedication.
(You) deserve it.

An organization called the League of Women Voters started it, they were nationalized and are now run by the Commission of Presidential Debates, which prevents the actual event from being monetized and requires it be made free.

Of course networks can monetize their specific coverage.

I'm not sure they can.

Trump voters are significantly more enthusiastic than Hillary voters, and Republicans turn out more on election day than Democrats.

If the news networks lie and pretend Hillary is ahead, her voters are less likely to bother voting.

Also they'll look really stupid when its called for Trump at the end of the day.

>I thought there was no way he could get va?
That's what the media wants you to believe.

They're statistically tied in VA IIRC.

33 Hours

You mean Lester Holt will be the FIRST man alive to stump the Trump? How will he perform this miracle, is he the brainiest man ever born or a total media cuck?

Anyone have the Trump video with clips taken from Equilibrium?

cool

Gonna grab a little caesars and some ginger ale and bake some chocolate chip cookies

I've only seen Trump come close to losing it once, after the Fox debate when O Reilly was interviewing him and you could tell he was pissed, he didn't really want to talk and only after being pressed said stuff like maybe the IRS audits him cause he's a good Christian.

If libs think he's going to splurge out, they don't understand him at all. Like most alpha males, he grows quiet and ponders your destruction.

Fuck. ABC Senior Political Analyst said that he thinks Hillary is going to get a 4 to 5 point bump from the debate

>DRUMPF LOST IOWA, DRUMPF STUMPFED
>DRUMPF CAN'T GET 1237, DRUMPF STUMPFED
>DRUMPF LOOKED HORRIBLE IN THAT DEBATE, DRUMPF STUMPFED
>DRUMPF KEEPS CALLING THESE ATTACKS TERRORISM BEFORE WE KNOW MORE, DRUMPF STUMPFED
>DRUMPF PICKED A HORRIBLE VP CANDIDATE, DRUMPF STUMPFED
>DRUMPF SAID THIS MEAN THING, DRUMPF STUMPFED

And now,
>THERE'S NO WAY DRUMPF CAN BEAT HILLARY IN A DEBATE, DRUMPF STUMPFED

Have faith. Trump is never stumped. We will win. And we will win. And we will win.

Anyone here betting money on the election?
I'm hoping I manage to get my bet in on Trump before the debate's over since his odds of winning ought to go up after the debate

Bump. Also smoking with the debates.

i-i-im doing that too

Good job potato nigger.

>stump the Trump

Just like the post DNC convention bump goy!

Nukes, your fired!

so that means 11am tomorrow for me cool thanks lad

Literally who?

is hillary nervous about tomorrow? will she even be able to sleep tonight? can she handle the pressure of 100M people watching? she doesnt even know what she's going to be up against. if they're trying to play mind games by putting cuban in the front row to disrupt trump that has to be an indication that trump is already in her head so they're trying to do the same. can this bitch even stand for 90 minutes?

It's going to be 4 am here, so maybe just popcorns

TRUMP CONFIRMED FOR LOSING THE TAIWANESE VOTE

33 roughly

Nothing specials staying up for it, Ivory Coast

Yeah. 4 to 5 points. Polls=propaganda. This fucking woman is like the second coming of Kim Jong IL, so I doubt anything is going to be fair.

The only time ever I think was that one debate where he got triple teamed by Bush, Rubio and Cruz I believe

He really is lurking in the shadows. I wonder what he's doing in return since Trump can't use campaign money to pay him seeing as he "let go" of him

These fucks are gonna look so stupid tomorrow when Trump is 10x better than Clinton

>tfw when Trump doesn't just bring Gennifer Flowers, he brings the whole Slick Willie harem.

Fuck off with this crap

I think you guys are overstating Trump's objective.

All he has to do is make Clinton raise her voice. That's literally it.

This video fucking cracks me up. Trump just sat there, took it, and said.."just you wait, obama, just you wait."

youtube.com/watch?v=Htt91G2qDwM

He was never being paid to begin with.

we shouldn't
really shit energy in/energy out ratio
would be better off using them as slaves to work the proper fuel

someone pls

You Euro-bros are all madmen for staying up.
President Trump thanks you.

I find NY pizza too greasy compared to Italian pizza desu, but it's still great.

My dad says he refuses to watch the debates because we already know who won, MSM will say clinton won the debate. They already have their articles and segments ready.

I wish I lived in Australia

that's only 24 hours from now

Taiwanese are cucked Japanese rats. China and America would've been natural bros during the Cold War if not for Jewish propaganda, Nixon finally realized this.

that's because Italian pizza doesn't use cheese

HAHAHHA here we GO again, another round of stale memes and shitposting.
another round of alex jones, nate meme man, donald epic meme trump, le delegates donald, and awoo.

I'm fucking tired of this general, you autists are the absolute bane of this board, holy shit I would stomp every single one of you meme spouting neckbeards in a second with my bare hands.
For the love of god stop posting these memes, I'm tired, I just want to discuss American politics and not have to scroll trough a wall of memes.
Enough is enough.

I'm getting Mexico Visit vibes from this shit, everyone concern trolling that it's going to be a disaster only for it to blow up in their faces when their expectations didn't come true

>Hillary dies from heart attack the night before the debate
>Trump wins by default

This. Never interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake, and the public is starting to see her become the chattering pirate skeleton she is.

I'm really sick of this "Drumpf is stupid enough to nuke everyone" meme. Do they think he became a billionaire celebrity and won the primaries by being stupid?

>Aesthetic
> Eric Trump

.....?

No.

You have to understand that the US sets the political tone in Western Europe. Has been that way since the end of WW2.

>Bush Sr. and before were all about combating USSR
>Clinton was about spreading the globalist message, culminating in the Euro
>Bush Jr. was similar, but trying to get NATO on side with the war on terror
>Obama was obviously about globalism

The US definitely funds the major globalist parties to win. Gladio was proof that they had no qualms literally bombing communist parties in Italy, no doubt that Hillary's CIA will probably start in Europe.

>FN HQ bombed
>AfD campaign office burned down
Get used to headlines like that if Hillary wins.

On the other hand, if Trump wins, you'll see him re-positioning to likely close down operations against those parties and probable support for former cuckservative parties to shift more nationalist.

Via back-channels, he and his team will probably tell CDU to oust Merkel and establish a new leader with stricter immigration control.

I'm nervous guys. He has to bring it 1000% tomorrow and then for the next debates. Everything has led to this moment. He has to fucking bury her.

Perot dropped out in the middle of the race then re-entered like an idiot. He was polling ahead of both Bush and Clinton nationally a few times too

Is Hungary white?

when is the first debate?

if not they're white-aligned

most redditors are too criminally retarded to tell the difference
these are the same people that supported the literal gommie, so it can be easily deduced that they're not very sharp

Please assure me that Trump will just blow out everyone tomorrow night and will surprise us all with his intelligence.

I don't want him to get a question about nuclear weapons or something and be like "There's a problem-- a tremendous problem, people tell me, they tell me that there's a huge problem with nuclear and I'm going to stop it. We're being ripped off in trade. We have a huge deficit. Mexico--"

Was it pro bono?

t-t-thanks also checked

>ONE DAY UNTIL THE TRUMP DEBATE

Bane?

We have to trust in him, user. We'll all be here watching and sending our energy to him, kek is with us

That could blow up in their faces though like when everyone said Gore won the debate against Bush and Bush ended up rising in the polls, same with Kerry.

Has Shitlary spoken at all recently? Anything else happen since her "I SHOULD BE UP BY 50!" clip?

>American education

Who still thinks she will win?

Make America Great Again

It's literally almost impossible for him to choke so bad Clinton wins the debates. There's nothing to worry about bud.

>S-she is going to jail.. I s-swear!

Kek

God bless

>Italian understanding of its own history

I worry about him being asked something about Climate change

Wow that is fucking disgusting. How do you even fit all of that in there?

>October dump
>October
CTR is retarded

>tfw the MSM is probably going to give her a (((boost))) even when Trump rekts her shit

>mfw I see people write that dumb nuke meme argument
>mfw these people probably don't even know the president can't just literally launch nuclear weapons on a whim
>mfw Hillary would be the most likely to use nuclear weapons seeing as she keeps saber rattling Russia

I'm kind of curious too. What the hell will happen. Will it be a trap? I hope Trump will have his best meme and business skills ready.
It's probably not even Hillary.

Exactly. I'm just gonna sit in my room and play videogames or play Roblox or some shit to drown out the sounds of these people literally saying, "Hillary has already won. Don't bother. Fuck off an vote for her you rascits. Praise the great woman chancellor who writes us checks." Pretty much what to expect. Fuck, that. And it doesn't help the fact that my mom has CNN on almost 7 to 8 hours a day. It sucks ass.

holy fuck is this shopped?

I hope Trump is articulated, MSM is going to take every quote out of context and he has to be 100% clear on everything he says.

jesus

Heh, well it's more likely that happens than it doesn't. Trump is a strategic genius, not really an eloquent improvisationist. It's the package we all have to accept.

>not putting 'chup on your 'go 'za

tasteless plebs

The wind is on Trump's back though, even if he just denies her any momentum it's over.

Just a bag of potato chips.

Why get weird y'know?

You won't be laughing the day he releases them. :)

I don't think so, she may well be shitting herself at the prospect of going up against trump as we speak

>mozzarella isn't cheese

No

1 sleep

His daughter is a slut and his sons are faggots.

Would you vote for this?

I think you vastly over-estimate both American control over Europe and the capabilities of the CIA.

I agree that American Presidents influence the political tone, but that level of influence hasn't been there since the 50's/60's when Europe wasn't just a collection of bombed out buildings

Man. I can feel Scooby giving me that fucking death glare from just looking at this.

11am tomorrow if you're a QUEENSLANDA like me or if you just live on the east side

:o

Faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=ODZE5peUfWQ

Diabetes

i don't understand why you cucks are so nervous about this debate, do you not trust trump?

.t Pablo Rodriguez

>a few years ago
>be a lolbertarian
>girlfriend is too
>get redpilled
>not really sure where I stand politically
>fast forward to 2015
>girlfriend is supporting Bernie
>she's slipped left and gone full socialist
>actually calls herself a socialist
>tries to convince me to vote for Bernie because "he's good on guns and wants to legalize weed"
>nah
>look around
>getting frustrated with my girlfriend and all her increasing leftist tumblr SJW bullshit
>but we've been together five years so I try to slowly red pill her to no avail
>Trump pisses SJW's off
>pay attention to him but make fun of him
>start to slowly like him
>buy MAGA hat
>girlfriend finds out I support Trump
>gets completely shitter shattered
>flurry of buzzwords comes out of her mouth
>debunk literally everything she brings up
>she storms off
>queue that whole "no Trump or no sex" movement
>she actually buys into it thinking it will work
>you disrespectful fucking cunt
>proceed to watch the Trump rally that night loud as fuck in the living room while wearing my MAGA hat
>rinse and repeat for a week
>she gets upset
>tries to start a fight
>tell her we're done and she has to move out
>fast forward to now
>have a second date with a qt conservative girl in a little bit
>happier than I was before
>have more money too

We're all gonna make it, bros.

Stop believing the media and Trump's rope-a-dope. He has literally had Hillary psychologically analyzed and watched old debate performances as well as stood for 5 hours straight getting tough questions hurled at him with Roger Ailes advising him.

Depends on my other choice

it's weird because frontline is usually pretty good. this seems like tabloid-tier shit though claiming trump's entire presidential run is based obama roasting him for a few minutes. hell trump was already on a comedy central roast where they said way worse. not only that but if the president feels like he needs to spend so much time ripping on you that must mean you're pretty important.

Checking in

:D

>holyu fuck im so stocked 4 the debate
Man-oh-man, I can't wait to watch the debate too.
Clinton is going to die on stage, either literally or figuratively. (Both are good.)

He is probably thinking of greek pizza?

That's definitely a weak spot for him, but he can get around it by emphasizing the global nature of the problem and noting how little Obama has achieved.

Mozzarella is my cheesefu

Good good

>surprise us all with his intelligence.
So you want the man who didn't know what the nuclear triad is and said that the military should establish their own court system to surprise us with intelligence?

Good luck with that

I don't think I could have all that in one go 2bh

God bless America!

wtf i love Hillary now

Well, there's bad Trump (as shown on Twitter sometimes) and there's good Trump (the RNC).

Hopefully he's read over policy and can give concise answers that will please normies. All he really has to do is not look like the wild genocidal maniac that the media paints him as. If he looks presidential, he wins.

If nukes come up, he should just go:
>I will listen to all briefings by the JCOS and act upon their informed counsel. America must be prepared to defend itself proportionally from all threats [insert something about the constitution].

Will the debate be livestreamed?

Links?

Hilldebeast voters don't actually understand how business works and the implications of that for political policy. If they did they'd be Trump voters. This is like the dumb kids in school making fun of the smart kid for saying things they don't understand.

Poor Tiffany. She always seems like a dim bulb.

No he doesn't. He just needs to show competency, notching more.

HAHAHA damn, I wonder if she still took the red pill yet

The only Italian pizza that doesn't use cheese is pizza alla marinara, which is fucking delicious anyway.

... What is this nuclear triad meme? How come everyone suddenly knew what it was when it's never been spoken of before?

She's just young

I'm sure Ivanka was the same way

>THIS KILLS THE Cred Forums

>that purple hair
hng

>this is what a GOP victory looks like in Illinois

Sad!

>tfw have to wake up at 11am
History is worth watching though

>fiddy cent has informed me that "niggaz gotta pay da rent" is our proper foreign policy and if they get out of line "gotta bust a cap in der ass".

explains why i had the best goddamn diarrhea of my life after having one of these

>my father started with nothing
t. Eric

his kids are fucking laughable

I think she doesn't really like the spotlight

No. You underestimate it. Soros is not acting on his own volition, there is tacit US support for most of his actions because Obama is in control.

I assure you that after 4 years of Trump presidency you'll notice a decline in the influence of all those Open Borders groups and antifa because the invisible current is pulling the other way, ambassadors have read Euro leaders the riot act etc.

> lying on the internet

raised by her bimbo mom. got her mom's A+ facial features wrapped around a trump potato head. poor tiff indeed.

someone needs to be OP

even bill o'reilly said he's never heard of the nuclear triad himself

Don't badmouth the achievable daughter.

She would clearly follow you to hell and back if you treat her right, love her and cherish her company.

What better way to enter the Trump family? Via Ivanka? pfffft

She brushes her teeth with Don Perrignon and butter her kids with caviar (following Melania's lead of course). You can't afford her.

>dont vote for trump because you will be haunted by kike ghosts

They aren't even hiding it anymore.

>this is what a GoP victory looks like in New York
Oh wait

>What are you gonna be eating during the debate?
I-I don't know
I want snacks but I hate potato chips

They're faggots. But, in fairness, it was explained in the question. Trump should have given a better answer.

>$1m in real estate
I call that nothing

Obamas not laughing now, is he

>1 post

really makes me think...

since when has iceland been apart of Norway?

Apparently I'm not up on my European history ITT

>Canadian doesn't even think of poutine
Shamefur dispray.

>I'm sure Ivanka was the same way
nope. watch the documentary Born Rich. it features ivanka around tiff's age and ivanka is just as sharp and articulate as she is today.

>brown woman
>blue eyes
Wait what

Since never
They just have similar flags

I love your story man.
I hope you have a half-dozen little conservatives biting at your ankles one day.

HOW

uselectionatlas.org/MOCK/PRESIDENT/2016/mock.php

This mock election site is full of cucks and policy wonks. Take a throwaway email and go fucking vote. Hillary currently winning in a landslide and we only need 50-100 votes to turn this around.

It's also the #1 database online for historic election data, so not irrelevant.

>based USA going full Trump

That's the land owned by Vikings.

What is the NY pizza place called?

with inflation it's around 4mln now which is 10-15 single family homes that will produce 15-20k of revenue each month with pretty much no expenses for several years

and how about his dad's heritage and empire that was already working

>he don't know how x post by this id works
what's your point retard?

New Thread

Probably, but that pressure is already there from the Euro crisis. They aren't holding off just because Obama or the Head of the CIA doesn't give the nod, that contributes but certainly pleasing Washington isn't the be all and end all int his situation.

You'd probably see something similar under Hillary, except maybe not so direct and perhaps with a more drawn out time frame.

If Washington was really all powerful, Brexit would never have happened and Syria would right now be very different and not the most embarrassing eyesore for America since Iraq in 2005

I guess Trump has the same reaction as me with regards to nukes: what's the big deal? We're never going to use them. There's no real foe to throw them at. Why does this keep people up at night? Mao was absolutely right when he said nukes were a paper tiger. We just have to dangle them around to keep up appearances.

Americans are retarded all scared of "the button"...

>tfw no black gf

Aleppo?

Why did people on a politics board that talk about happenings every 5 minutes know what it is? Gee I wonder

The general viewing public probably didn't know. But like the Aleppo thing someone who aspires to be in charge of foreign policy or the nuclear arsenal should know some basic things

How well would you do with $4m entering the Manhattan real estate market today?

ew

how did tiffany turn into such a potato when marla maples is so hot and she has the same power trump genes as the other kids?

>100% of the black vote

Nukes are irrelevant in modern society. No one will use them. It's like bragging about having an undrivable Ferrari hidden in the garage.

that's the point
he didn't enter manhattan real estate either
he worked for his fucking daddy in his daddy's empire that he was building whole life and dahnald then just took over after his daddy died

if I've had 4mln of cash to spend I'd get several B-C category homes on foreclosure auctions in decent suburbs in different states and rented them since people tend to rent more lately

Where the fuck can I find a single family home in Manhattan for under $400k?

Salsa?

Literally why.

I've had shakes that are great and have a fraction of that amount of calories.

Frank's Pizza on Travis Street.