Will Colorado be the state that turns red?

Will Colorado be the state that turns red?
Everyone here keeps saying it will be PA despite him poIling absolutely terribly there

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wThD1Et5m4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lets hope so.

Looks like a condom

Colorado is over all a pretty high freedom state. I see more Trump stickers out here than hillary. After all the DNC fuckery a lot of libs want to see the Don bend Hillary over at the debates. A lot of the Bernie fags are going to vote for ANYONE but her. If you want to win colorado, be pro weed and pro gun. That cobers the biggest concerns here.

Maine would be next, famalam.

Won't matter. The republican party fucked us on the primary, and voted for Cruz without one citizen casting a ballot.

The electoral collage will vote against the citizens, if we elect trump. I'm still voting for him (early, not standing in line half a day). Look it up, we are fucked as republicans in this state. I'm registering independent after this election.

Both will turn red. :-)

Turn the meme magic's machine on. We need to get one more state for Trump.

I don't see either trump or hillary stickers here. I saw more support for Bernie tbvh

but I live in Denver...

come out to summit county. Its all Hillary stickers out here :(

At this point, if the polls are accurate, Colorado has a much better chance of turning red than PA.

>Everyone here keeps saying it will be PA despite him poIling absolutely terribly there

Polls mean shit tbqhfamalam. PA is literally a purple state that just happens to tip blue every cycle. Philly Allentown Pittsburgh Lancaster etc. always go blue while the rural areas (which are roughly equal in population to the metro centers combined) always go red.

In this election cycle, more people will be out voting TRUMP than came out in any memorably recent election because hype. All the town niggers will stay in getting stoned instead of voting. Historical red PA blowout is in the works.

You heard it here first.

Iam told that all the people are sick of liberal hippies moving taking over the state after weed legalization. Lots of people voting republican.

What would Japan know about sex?

I live in Colorado and see almost no stickers or signs. I've seen a couple of Sanders stickers and some Johnson yard signs, that's it.

>but I live in Denver...

You know what must be done.

The problem is in those big cities a lot of people will vote as well as the small red ones

The blue voters are not excited about this election. Hillary is a human turd, and they know it. The Bernie camp is still butthurt about their candidate getting blacked, and many of them won't vote for Hillary because they hate her just as much as they hate TRUMP.

Blue voter turnout in PA will be at an all time low and TRUMP will carry this state handily. It'll be the exact reverse of Obama/Romney.

penn polls have the average at 3.2, whereas colorado is at 2.7

if that .05 constitutes terrible polling, then you are a complete fucking idiot

Looks like a condom

200k+ people have changed voter registration to republican in PA
just this year
It'll be Trump in a landslide.

The debates are tmrw wait and see how the swing states react in the upcoming polls after it

CO and OR are going to be big gifts for Trump
Hillary has very little support because Stein & Johnson are cutting into her
Which makes sense because Stein especially is more in line with Portland voters

The PA polls are designed to make him do terrible

They're usually designed based on the assumption that working class democrats and nogs will turn out like they did in 2012

This ignores that many working class democrats switched parties to vote for Trump

I live in Summit County and you're full of shit. Maybe in Breck but I haven't seen a single Hillary sign in Silverthorne, Fillion or Frisco.

Reminder that stickers / signs don't matter.

I live in Austin and mainly see Hilldog signs. Could it mean that Hillary will win Texas?

Googles aren't even showing up for her rallies in West Philly
That has to be a god damn kick in Hilary's cooch
No wonder she's screaming on camera

Latest (((WASHINGTONPOST/ABC))) poll shows clinton up only 2 points in PA (within the margin of error) among likely voters, tied among registered voters. About a 6 point swing from a week ago, and WaPost/ABC is the gold standard in polling who most accurately predicted past elections according to 538. Also shows huge enthusiasm gap between Trump and the shills. Very promising state, but PA has been known as fool's gold in the past for republicans.

Yeah. Stoners won't have DUDE WEED to vote on so they won't show up in droves like they did last time

If PA is a lost cause for Trump, why do Hillary and Bill keep going back?

It's historically a state dems win by a very thin margin. Doesn't hurt to pay the state lip service to keep that critical 1-2% happy

Why has Hillary given up on Ohio?

youtube.com/watch?v=wThD1Et5m4w

LOL PA Trump is -2 behind.

>Dude weed lmaos voting Trump
What a time to be alive

on polls that massively oversample democrats

"Bernie can win California!" Part 2: The Slump of Trump

Trump is walking into a hatchet job tomorrow. She knows the questions, the moderators are on her side. The MSM already has articles and new Hill favored polls ready for Tuesday.

Did you honestly think she would share a stage with him if it was so likely to go wrong for her?

I'm an anarchist that has never voted since eligible to (2004) and these CTR shills have pissed me off to the point that I'm voting for trump.

Especially since Colorado is a swing state

>Minnesota

What nigger? I live there and it's the most cucked state around. It will never go red. PA, Colorado, and even Oregon are in the realm of possibility but MN will never vote republican