How is one supposed to raise a child in the 21st century if he doesn't want to have a tranny son or bbc-worshipping...

How is one supposed to raise a child in the 21st century if he doesn't want to have a tranny son or bbc-worshipping daughter?

move to a less cucked country

If youre gonna spam a pic then at least make it a aryan princess

Religiously

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS POSTER.
PIC RELATED

wtf I hate deer now

shit you can just tell she was destined to be an enormous cunt from the start

Home schooling, duh. Why would you want to give the worst blue pilled libs access to your child 6 or 7 hours a day for 13 years?

Nah.

totally
she looks subversive as fuck

I had a son who is now 32.. he's mostly normal except he is single.

he's handsome, intelligent , not autistic, healthy and employed .. he's had primariliy two long term girlfriends but after perhaps being with the last one around seven years they abruptly broke up when I asked if they had married after I saw a facebook post comment under a picture the girl posted of the two of them looking very happy together.

See he grew up with his mother after she took off while pregnant.

He has been using her last name which of course is a matter of contention with me but I sent the girlfriend a message asking if they were married when I read one of her friends comment by referring to them as The _______'s" using his mother's name..

I wanted to know if they had married as I would have insisted he begin using my surname as a condition of my naming him in my will..

The girlfriend changed her facebook settings to private , didn't reply and shortly thereafter I noticed they each changed their profile pictures from images of them together to themselves alone and found they were no longer in one anothers friends lists and there has been no interaction between them in any of their online activities since...

Homeschool

Block brainwashing channels on television

Monitor their internet usage and block websites attempting to sway them to radical leftism

Spend the first 18 years of their life attempting to teach them to question authority, beware of the brown menace, think for themselves and use common sense.

can somebody explain this deer thing

There is a deer on the bed

It is cute.

oh
very nice.
would hug

Correct use of physical discipline.

Nice one old man

Dont let them use the internet untill theyre very old
Filter all the TV and movies personally
Avoid Disney at all costs.
Make sure to spend time with them, love them and redpill them a tiny bit as they grow up without being too assertive of direct. Be a strong and supportive father. Dont even mention or even talk about homos or trans. Act like it doesnt exist until they are older.

>homeschool
Literally for autists that grow up to be serial killers

Have an actual father in the picture

One thing I've noticed, if a guy was raised by a single mother, they are fucked up badly in some way

So the answer is actually have s father around

Not a step father, not I see my kids once or twice a week, but an actual father who is there every day. Adopted kids works as well

Single mothers and shitty dads are destroying our country

As a patriotic catholic.

Yes and?

I would rather all my children be moonman serial nigger slaughterers than democrats.

zOMG IS THAT DILLY THE DEER?

Thanks.. you make having given up my life for nothing somehow less devastating.