Look at that reporter's face kek

A Leppo

>7777th meeting
um...

What did he mean by this?

Was that on purpose?

he just doesn't even give a fuck what a RL shitposter

What the fuck?

JESUS CHRIST HOW BAD THE ENGLISH INTERPRETER CAN BE?

What the fuck is wrong with this guy

Something tells me this election would have been way funnier if it were a three-way fight between Gary, Trump and Hillary.

what did he mean by that?

For my mobile friends
youtu.be/NXhR41lsEJY

Not loading. I can predict what will happen anyway.

>Russia, plz tell Assad to stop bombing Aleppo! Our moderate Jihad Headchoppers even had to leave 2 million people in Assads aleppo part without water out of protest of him bombing them! No Fly zone nau!
>No Fly Zone? Easy! For US lead coalition. After you bombed assad`s troops helping US, and your drone bombed humanitary convoy - seems about right time to do it. We already have S400 ready.
>But but Russia! Our Ismalists we invested so much to are about to die! Do something to end this! We had ceasefire!
>Ceasefire? The one that none of the rebel forces held despite US promises, and that US ended by bombing Assad force?
>But the civilians suffering! You need to do something to end it!
>Sure, we`ll launch some Calibres missiles at Aleppo and move Admiral Kuznezov to the Syrian coast to fly more bombing rounds. Eliminating terrorists faster would put an end to it.

youtu.be/Y2KWfTWDs7Y
Look at how triggered he gets, he literally is shaking, watch his eyes fill with fear. what a faggot

B
A
S
E
D
E G Y P T

Gary Johnson climbed mount Everest?

INCENDIARY

Why is Spain such a cuck?

is this what his memeteam came up with or what the fuck is he doing?

>le zany gary

Puppet nation.

DUDE

Spain isn't a puppet that is offensive.

>cannot be condoned
So, what about Saudi Arabia in Yemen?

Spain is part of NATO, so puppet by default.

what the actual fuck

How Nato is just a union and im offended because im Spanish.

>be "libertarian"
>be more socially retardet than a Cred Forums autist

is anyone suprised ?

For what purpose

>NATO is just a union
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuude.

she was looking at him disgusted like so he made her laugh.
libertarianism is a joke so the candidates should represent the americanized dry humor

pfft

This guy is hilarious. If he wasn't such a cuck I would be a fan just for the autistic moments.

What am I watching in this stream, OP?

see

He trys to help Hillary.

I kinda agree, he's like Jeb, if he wasn't a neocuckservative, I would like him because of the memes.

>Angola, Senegal,Uruguai
UN is such a joke

Right now youre watching senegal pleading the U.N to let weapons and food supplies be delivered to the FSA and ISIS.

>this is what it means to drop bombs
>nothing justifies
Its ok when Saudis do it. Its ok when Ukraine is shelling its own cities. Its ok when US does it in Iraq or Turkey in Syria. But its not ok when Syria does it against terrorists holding hostage the populace.

There are 2 million people in Aleppo on Assad`s side - no one seems to care about them, even now when terrorists left them without water or shelling them. But any bomb falling on Terrorists results in UN immidiately calling for ceasefire.

Uruguay was pretty good overall desu.
They know where they stand.

you are disgusting all right-wingers a joke.

>7777th meeting and UNSC on suicide watch
PRAISE KEK

The thing is no one cares about the opinion of irrelevant countries.

Only the US and Russian opinions matter here, and to a lesser extent the opinions of other parties to the conflict (Iran, Turkey, French, Saudis, etc) but even those don't really matter.

The point is that "security" council is a joke - input of none of those nations matters anyway nor they have anything practical to contribute. In the end only countries involved decide among themselves and all of them dont care about the rest.

you care a lot tho about everything.

This is what ALWAYS comes to my mind when I think of UN as a whole, especially their "Power" at 2:45

youtube.com/watch?v=2Z9Hvo7p8Dw

Man, Dave Chappelle is such a based comedian, one of the rare that targets all the races and cultures and does it so well

Thats exactly what Uruguay rep said.
"none of this conference matters, except for Russian and American representants, we can go on talking about bombings being dropped all day, nothing will change."

Syria is more complicated than that atm. Russia, USA, Turkey, Saudis, Iran are all separate actors with own interests.

The problem with US for example is, that it doesnt actually have a leverage in Syria - they dont actually control, nor even in proper contact with "opposition" there aside the few groups they themselves train. So any US promise with Russia is pointless - Russia has leverage on Assad, US doesnt have such for rebels: they dont give a fuck.

oh Ukraine, thats always entertaining

ITS A HOHOLS TALK SHIT ABOUT RUSSIA SHOW!

All those 7s in the meeting, true Illuminati magic is about to happen
> meeting 7777

Russia and the USA have a lot of influence over the minor players, though. Although I do agree that the conflict is not between two power blocs. There are a lot of interests and many countries invested heavily into Syria, Iran especially.

Which Influence?
youtube.com/watch?v=RIfC0WaLD4o
youtube.com/watch?v=r8tmnQp3h20

Where do you think their weapons and money come from? US has the power to severely weaken the islamists, they just don't want to. A loose cannon still needs cannonballs.

MY WIFE'S SON'S SIDES

Turkey just recently told that US "misdropped" few containers of weapons to ISIS, dropping them blindly from the air.

The more the conflict goes, it seems the less not just influence, but even how little clue US even has about whats going on the ground there.

I assume the real reason for refusal to coordinate with russia on location and info on terrorist groups in Syria is that US simply doesnt have such info, nor real info about all the rebel groups acting there.

Lets memes to support jill stein a vote away from hillary is a vote in favor of trump, THANK ME LATER

jesus christ this is the guy that will take votes from trump giving us a hillary presidency

Wrong.
The US wont drop its support for FSA and Daesh because that wold give the russians free reign over syria.
The ammount of oil being sold in the black market is unreal.
Russians are trying to stop it, but they need to operate within certain boundaries.
US was forced to bet on the wrong side and is now fighting a uphill war.
The secondary reason they wont stop supporting the rebels is simply making russians waste resources.
If the war on syria is over, putin can shift the full focus elsewhere (hohols maybe).

im convinced that he is there to make libertarians look bad.

>first randlet gets destroyed by trump
>then cruz gets destroyed by trump
>now johnson gets destroyed by trump

all the idols from 2012 are being brought down one by one

i mean shit, does anyone here remember when people were seriously thinking rubio might be the nominee or the vp pick back in 2014

there was even a brief cuckabee/huntsman stint sometime in 2014/2015

that was before we saw the light

now we're all unified

unified under one god

god emperor trump

>cant understand shit because of the english interpreter

Why did he do it though? Was it a muscle spasm or something..?

post more of these

>death to wahhabis
kek

The Aleppo gaffe got him much more coverage and publicity than he ever had before. Perhaps he figured that things like this would be his way of guerilla marketing.

He's saying Trump and Clinton are such bad candidates that he could just go up there and not say anything with his tongue in his mouth.
That it's enough for people to just recognize that there's another choice.

>not say anything with his tongue in his mouth

Where else would he have his tongue?

touché

In Aleppo.

>but even how little clue US even has about whats going on the ground there.
Come on lad, it's US not some rag tag islamist shithole or post-soviet corrupt state like Ukraine, they probably close to same amount of intel as Russians do due to YPG info and intelligence agencies, probably jews know a ton as well and they exchange

Gary Johnson trying to pronounce Aleppo.

imagine being the interviewer, looking at Gary's eyebrow-less face as he sticks his tongue out

you'd think he's about to detonate a bomb or shoot up the park