Cred Forums games thread

Cred Forums games thread

Post "chose your powers" games and say how you would use them.

>platton

got dammit serbia.

Blue > Purple > Red > Yellow > Green

I didn't make it.

Also, i'd probably chose yellow. The blue pill is just there to show if you are actually bluepilled

Yellow to become Big Boss and oper8 in Afghanistan.
I'll buddy up with blue pill guy to build Outer Haven.

With 10,000,000 dollars you could fight against soros

maybe with a couple extra zeros on there...

red of course. with that i could have all the money i want and become president of us, win with a landslide, even if i'm not american

This was my exact thought.

With yellow, you can just kill him and everyone he trusts

Also, here is another one.

The blue pill is objectively the best in that list

if you take the blue one do you gain immunity to it and lose the powers?

Jormungandr

red
ziz

>redpill
anyone who isn't a low IQ shitskin can already do all that

I'm shipping of to Marine basic training as Infantry in January so yellow pill all the way

Vritra and command girls to succ.
Avoid all other prophets except for the prophet of Ziz.

With that kind of cash to burn, you could BE Soros.

Red pill and win at roulette.

yellow kung fu pill

Purple.

>teleports behind you
nothin personnel kid

Keep it politics, shitposter pls leave.

>using powers for world domination and soros killing

technically politics

Had a hard time choosing between green and yellow. I guess I'll choose yellow bc its easier to conceal and control.

Green Pill and go for the high score

>green pill
>run 30 km/s
>faster than bullet
>faster than ISS
>faster than Voyajers
Isn't that a bit dangerous?

Green Pill
>18 miles in one second
>Can lift five tons
F=MassxAccleration

Oh and I get to do the "lol 9mm" meme in real life

Also win at Russian Roulette

>literal human bullet

Fenrir. I want friends.

Also definetly considered Vrita. Kraken's alternate dismension seems cool too.

Around the world TWO AND A HALF times in an hour at the equator.

Blue Pill, easily. Eventually they're gonna start bombing you with Green Pill so it doesn't honestly matter.

Over the course of a few years (maybe even up to a decade) buy land and build factories on it to build tanks, helicopters, jets etc. and also hire an mass army of infantry and start a propaganda campaign with it all. And one day i'll overthrow the Zionist controlled government (Australia only has like a few brigades and regiments so it'll be easy peasy) and establish a new fascist government with me as the fuhrer. From there, do an "Anschluss" of the Soloman Islands claiming it to be CLEAR Australian territory as it once was. Invade papa new guinea, go up through the disgusting Indonesian isles. Stop there, and pretty much declare war on Israel, Afghanistan, Iraq (Pretty much all Google/((Skype)) countries) and nuke em' from Aussie-Occupied Indonesia. And liberate the world from Zionists and Disgusting Googles. Hooray!

Oh boy i'm so fucking sad.

I'll take the blue pill so I can live a comfortable NEET life and use the extra money to get development on becoming the green pill

Typhon

Green but lower the speed.

>everyone get blue pill
>hyperinflation
>bread cost 5 milions
xDDD

Try human interstellar probe. I think if you start at this speed from Earth you can eventually get to Alpha Centauri.

I pick red pill and ride on your back where i want spending blue guy's money.

or you could just run slower?

Why lower the speed?

Red pill
With mind control you could easily get $10 million, and much more if you're intelligent enough to use it well.

Green. As long as Chris Redfield doesn't show up to fuck your shit, you'll always get the highest score in mercenaries.

Red > Yellow = Purple (Assassinations, get-aways, etc.)

Red pill would be best but just like real red pill it is doubled edged, I don't know if I want to be aware of everyone's inner thoughts all the time, takes the fun out of life I'd imagine.

Green pill it is, we hulk now

>Being anything other than Brown Pilled or Iron Pilled

This.
The blue pill is for faggots.

Imagine walking into wall-street and knowing exactly what to say- what to trade for.
You'd make that 10mil in 30 minutes and convince the IRS that its all legit.
Yellow is good. But you're still stoppable.
Same with green, there's other ways to kill someone whose invincible to bullets.

You can still be stopped with purple but that requires your enemies to anticipate your move. If they never see you teleport they will keep building defenses at the perimeter when you can get around that.

The trick of the blue pill is the drug immunity, you become immune the second you take the pill, it does nothing. At all.

How does a pill pay you every year? Blue pills cucked again.

>Take blue pill
>Get some sort of disease
>Medicines cannot help you
>Die even though you have a literal fortune

Not 30 m/s

I'll take the money.

10 million isn't an extreme amount, but it opens up lots of options. Mind control is second best.

10 mil is nothing bud.

You might have some starting capitol but you still wouldn't have the skills you need to double and triple that income reliably.

>The trick of the blue pill is the drug immunity, you become immune the second you take the pill, it does nothing. At all.

You become immune to harmful effects. You can still get high from drugs, you just wont die or get a hangover.

>How does a pill pay you every year? Blue pills cucked again.

You just get it either in your house or in your bank account. nobody suspects anything

Fenrir

Because your body would fall apart from being too sanic

but u have superskin, senpai

You become immune to the blue pill itself, negating any benefits it might have, the trick is in the wording, "harmful effects."

Becoming the ultimate degenerate would be harmful, so the blue pill has been rendered inert. So, the blue pill does its job, it's just literally nothing.

But you don't have green pill's THICK SKIN and would die from going too fast.

It doesn't physically harm you. And after the effects have already taken place, you cant become immune to them anyway

Build an army of teleporting super strong wealthy combat experts with my mind control

Red pill. With it, I can predict the globalist agenda in advance and stay one step ahead of the game.

Blue pill is designed to terminate itself, deal w/it

It makes no sense in regards to the other powers anyways, you take a pill and start getting money? It's a trick.

Red Pill. Mind control Hillary, make her shit herself on stage and have a seizure, then use telekinesis to keep her handlers from using their emergency injectors by throwing them out in the crowd.

Probably might not use my powers ever again after that.

CHOICES THREAD

Just accept the fact that it works, senpai

Wish pill, its OP

Stupid nigger, pick 3.

Disease Immune, Death, and Painproof Pill.

Red, Purple, Yellow. :^)

Wish pill is objectively the best pill.

I'm stick between green and yellow, I'll go with yellow. I'd take down isis in a week, collect the bounty on BaghdadI and his higher ups. I'd help arab secular nationalist groups and governments become the most powerful and influential groups in the region, I'd also dedicate my power to enforce the reformation of islam and the destruction of Israel.

Fenrir no doubt.

Personally I would go:
Wish, I have more or less have the effects of death with that one by wishing someone into a coma or something.
Money, has the effects of sex appeal and I can buy other shit.
Disease immune, has the effects of sex appeal in regards to being STD free and I live longer.

I would go Yellow, you can get alot done by knowing what people think, such as winning big in poker or being a good politician.

Red = Easy Choice.
As for the blue pill:
>Mind control a billionaire/trillionaire into giving me more than 10 million per year.
As for the green pill:
>Don't do drugs so doesn't matter
>Mind control Brock Lesnar to lift any object I want, or just fucking mind control someone into giving me a forklift (cmon wut)
As for the purple pill:
>Ooooh teleport 100 meters, cool story. Meanwhile I will have mind controlled someone who owns a jet and the jet will be mine. Who cares about 100 meter teleportation

This is the worst "choose your pill" thread ever

Forgot Yellow:
>Mind control an army why do shit yourself when others will

i know, nigger, im saying its OP.

Also BLUE

Where are you going to be running 30km/s. Somewhere with no atmosphere?
if you tried running even a few km/s at sea level your skin would melt off from the friction.

Also can you accelerate to 30km/s instantly?
If so you'd have to be careful never to get exited and run fast or you would blow up

Why fight (((Soros))) with cash when you can just assassinate that kike fucker. Green pill for me.

Greetings pill obviously. You could easily dominate all the top sports leagues, giving you billions. Or just steal a bunch of gold bars. If you want power, just murder anyone who won't do what you say- you're a goddammit human missile.

Why do the Bosnian flag always post retarded SHIT on this board?
>le draw thred
>le powers gayme thred
>le I'm relevant look at me here's a pasta thred
Why don't you just stay on Cred Forums or better yet, go back to fucking pre-school?

Reported for rule violation.

Wish pill, painproof pill and death pill.

Soros is a dead man.

red pill

Red.

>take over Obongo and whoever else has the key to the nukes
>detonate them all over America and Israel

Happy end.

Definitely inner magic
>no power cap

>take wish pill
>wish to not combust
>take all the pills

You get thick skin

I was born with thick foreskin

only right choice

Its good and all, you're more or less an invincible one man tank who can probably start a religion to fight for you, but maintaining your power level will be hard and you still can be killed, its not like your power is subtle.
Mind magic is where it is at, influence a nation to fight another, mind control people into suicide or whatever, mind control hookers if you want to.

C.
You can make your own army, that's convenient.

>Future Pill + Fly Pill + Wish Pill
>Live out life as a trickster god granting people's terrible monkey paw wishes.
Yes please.

Blue pill, followed buy buying/stealing the other pills. since I have an immunity to drugs but still get the [beneficial] effects, blue pill is the only one that can later safely swallow all of them.

Of course if all five are introduced to me on the same platter, it's all a matter of snatch and grab. If for whatever reason I could only snatch one pill with each hand, I'd go blue and red.

I'd take the redpill, the ability to manipulate people can be very powerful if you know how to use it

thanks doc

Wish pill

if you say anything but purple you're a legit fucking queer

Green Pill

Future is the best. Unlimited money through speculation or gambling.

Pink, be witch doctor.
>cut out cancer
>its now a wound
>heal wound

>high tier
Green pill
Red pill

>mid tier
blue pill

>low tier
yellow pill
purple pill