Asian/Muslim women are more loyal but your kids will have shitskin eyes and identity issues

>Asian/Muslim women are more loyal but your kids will have shitskin eyes and identity issues
>White women are less loyal but your kids will look like you and will either grow up alpha or genderqueer.
Pick your poison

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GIwpypavI4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Option C, loyal hispanic woman who cooks and a slighlty tanned alpha boy or a cutey mixed daughter

I choose my hand

This. I'm Iberian anyways so the kids would probably wind up looking more or less like me.

Yellow for me

>You will have a loyal xianhui waifu who cooks amazing dishes and adores you
>Your kids will still be cute and quintessentially white

Fortunately the problem of having an infinite number of sexes is pretty much contained to the US.

Your wife will inflate to 200 pounds after she turns 30

bahahaha just wait klaus, just wait

actually i know alot of asian women who when they naturalise and think you arent good enough will mercylessly cut you loose

If you look like a latino then you're probably not Iberian but a southern handalusian shitskin

>your kids will look like you
>your kids
>Implying you won't get cucked by the BBC

KEK

You said the same thing about Creationism and so far, the US is the only country on Earth dumb enough to fall for that.

Asian and use a white surrogate mother.
Literally can not beat this.

>shitskin eyes
Do you think light eyes are special?

I dont know but im very mad right now, you in front of me saying stupid shit like that, i would punch so much that your pigskin would turn purple

I didn't say I look latino. I said my kids would probably look close enough to me if I were to marry a Latin American, unless she was mestiça or something.

I chose white women and form my kids into alphas.

>hey lingping, listen. I don't want you shitting up my gene pool so I'm going to have kids with another woman. Don't worry I still love you :)

calm down nigger

>the race will determine everything else
wew idiot

>not finding a white, qt, slightly autistic, home schooled trad-wife to complement your own autism and bear 3+ whir children on your rural homestead

that's the dream

Im not Black, germanic pig

White women are fine. You just have to find one with a good father.

whatever you say bro

>have gf that is liberal
>gradually say nigger around her
>she laughs now when I say it

Its a beautiful thing

They lose that "loyalty" as soon as they naturalize. They already threw away their values by marrying a filthy gweilo, what makes you think they'll preserve their sense of monogamy and loyalty? Their family is already ashamed of them, of course they'll turn into complete whores. Only way to keep a woman loyal is to keep them in a community that judges and condemns disloyalty.
youtu.be/GIwpypavI4o

>find the one boomer couple who were actualyl good parents.
Good luck.

so what's the solution?

fuck you germanic pig, you arent special

Spain still thinks hes white. Lol.

>inb4 leon

Yo could I get a Roy Rodgers with that shit?

they have germanic people and many of them are mixed with germanics

germanics raped the shit out of many people when they invaded

your people did that, see you are a plague that only carry disease and destruction

fuck you

I agree DR.

Still doesn't make either of us white.

i dont want to be germanic, i just want they dont exist anymore

arent you germanic?

I already found one. But good luck to you.

Also, good white parents are not as rare as you think.

Nope. Not in the slightest unless I have visigoth in me or someshit.

>>Asian/Muslim women are more loyal
Depends on the woman. I've seen plenty of Muslim sluts around the place who fuck dudes left and right.
Seen a fair few Asian sluts in Cork too.
>>White women are less loyal but your kids will look like you and will either grow up alpha or genderqueer.
Depends on the woman.
You aren't going to find loyal women in bars and nightclubs or on Tinder.
If you raise your kids right they won't be a faggot. Stop being an idiot.

The amount of people who do take on SJW beliefs or become "genderqueer" is extremely low and is exaggerated by Cred Forums.
Keep your kids out of universities and they won't be influenced by that kind of thing.

are you pale with light features?

Except white women are more loyal, unless you pick up some trailer park trash girl.

Germany will never have more than two genders because that would be haram

pale w/ only some/little light features.

Asian/Muslim are loyal out of fear, not some inner feature, women know nothing of loyalty.

abortions should be legal until the 18 years then,

>keep your kids out of uni
>ireland

More Irish taxi drivers.

Beat it

sorry lad, you got germanic genes
just move on and be happy

Just having a pink nip doesn't mean I have germanic genes.
Fuck it, I'll get the 23 and meme test.

>Pick your poison

Artificial wombs. I can raise my children on my own, thanks but no thanks, biocunts.