Daily Reminder

Japan birth rates increasing!

We won't need immigrants!

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/publicdata/explore?ds=d5bncppjof8f9_&met_y=sp_dyn_tfrt_in&idim=country:NGA:USA:IND&hl=en&dl=en#!ctype=l&strail=false&bcs=d&nselm=h&met_y=sp_dyn_tfrt_in&scale_y=lin&ind_y=false&rdim=region&idim=country:USA:NGA&idim=region:SSF:ECS:LCN:MEA&ifdim=region&hl=en_US&dl=en&ind=false
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's good but "you" won't need immigrants either way. Even if the japanese people were dying out, that would be prefferable to becoming hell on earth

how are you doing this magic man. NEVA BEN DONE BEFOR

Can I be immigrant if I pay taxes?

1.46 is still far below replenishment

>no above replacement rate
lmao could you imagine an autistic gook raising more than 2.1 kids

Cloning.

has any official ever said anything about whites getting into the country? I know it's a shit place to live but settling down with some jap qt I'd probably end up making the 1.46 a 1.51

You're already immigrants, you Ainu slaughtering scum.

>unironically wanting to move to Japan and get killed by the weekly tsunamis

Daily reminder that your labour force is still falling despite government intervention, Sakashita

I left Japan 3 months ago. Watch for rates to start declining in 6 months.

In my opinion, white immigrants are welcome, but only to work as second plass people.
I don't like white for example who think they are entitled to marry Japanese, have Japanese citizenship, or be allowed to have Japanese things.
Also white is very loud, noisy, impolite. I don't like that

ホワイトピッグゴーホーム

O thank fuck for that
japan doesn't need niggers
stay golden bro's
lots of love white people

to be fair that's how we think about rapefugees except that they are not welcome.

>Entitled
I doubt any whites think that but working towards it is another story.

I hope you will never open your gates bro

Natural selection. All the grass eating men and dried fish women are breeding themselves out of the gene pool, leaving the more resilient to reproduce.

NIPPON ICHIBAN

NIPPON FOR THE NIPPONESE

GAIJINLANDS FOR THE GAIJINS

DORAEMON!

頑張って日本さん!

>or be allowed to have Japanese things.
What Japanese things can't we have? I want one of those little tables with the blanket and heater underneath. Looks comfy.

Natural selection selects for traits that maximize fertility.

yo bro if you still here
i plan on coming to japan under a working holiday visa
Too fix mobile plant machinery
and I really want to learn Japanese
and maybe find a Japanese qt
is that Wrong?
if so why?
p.s I am a white person 'yes blue eyes and brown hair'

I don't like gaijin of Cred Forums because they act like kurombo (black) people.
For example, they say that they hate immigrants, and that they don't like when the black will marry their woman, but then gaijin say they want immigrate Japan and sex/marry Japanese.
I think is hypocrisy.

Traitor!
He said no Japanese qt's desu

Don't worry Japan bro, I'm coming over with my BWC to do my part with your women and teach English.

You're Chinese you get less than nothing.

fuck you!!!!
You fuck eastern Mexican stay on your side of the Border
where all the Arabs and niggers are

sorry "you fucking eastern Mexican"
rage type + iphone shit

Natural selection. Anti-natalists are removing themselves from the gene pool. Birth rates are rebounding everywhere.

go enjoy your next fucking car bomb you monkey fuck

they bit our ass, we bite yours. It's just how the world works.

Kind of like that time you bombed America, then cried like a bitch when we bombed you back.

I'll keep out of Japan if yu get nukes and nuke the living fuck out of China. Those maggots are invading us en-masse. Can't stand the fuckers.

Seriously, GENOCIDE THE CHINESE!

>eastern mexican
what the hell are you on about mate.

I cannot stress this enough, the Chinese are like fucking locusts. They need to be wiped clean off the face of the planet.

Your major cities are already overpopulated though. Your agrarian population is basically dead and you depend entirely on imports which are kind of at their limit considering that your dock workers are constantly on strike. I don't think the tiny island can support a larger population.

if your not in the west then fuck off

Japs are fucking degenerate anyway.

All the regions in the world(Europe, Middle East, China, India) are having smaller birth rates except for africa

google.com/publicdata/explore?ds=d5bncppjof8f9_&met_y=sp_dyn_tfrt_in&idim=country:NGA:USA:IND&hl=en&dl=en#!ctype=l&strail=false&bcs=d&nselm=h&met_y=sp_dyn_tfrt_in&scale_y=lin&ind_y=false&rdim=region&idim=country:USA:NGA&idim=region:SSF:ECS:LCN:MEA&ifdim=region&hl=en_US&dl=en&ind=false

RARE

How much of this is because of immigrants from SE Asia and China having more kids?

>tfw Japan will never finish the job

Fuck faster japs, either birth rates become explosive or the people replacing you will be.

No one needed immigrants

This

Also why is replacement level or population grow so important? The population in Japan is 100 million, let's say it declined to 60 million over a periode of 50 years. would that be so bad?
The only reason why a large population is healthy for a country is in terms of war or it's ability to expand it's boarders through "migrant flooding".
Since drone armies will be the future and drone factories will be highly automated, then there really isn't a need for a large population.