PewDiePie strikes again?

Last video, 4:12

>Hillary Clinton
>Dying

So once again, is he in any shape or kind being redpilled, already redpilled, or just trolling?

You know, the last videos can't be pure coincidence in terms of subtle redpills.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cj--c6VAryg
youtube.com/watch?v=OkcdKKVuLg4
twitter.com/pewdiepie/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
mobile.twitter.com/MarinaJ0yce7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Possibly he has hitler clips in a shit ton of videos. And he wears a MAGA hat. We can only hope

He's being sarcastic and all, yet nonetheless, you can see he actually cares about what he's saying, plus people will start searching for "hillary clinton dying" just out of curiosity.

he is the chosen one, the man that will redpill the world.

I don't know for how much longer YouTube will keep him though.
He's literally pissing on them with each video in the last few weeks.
Wouldn't be surprised to see him get banned.

the guy is fucking loosing it.

has been for over a week.

Forgot to link the video for the lazy ones.

youtube.com/watch?v=cj--c6VAryg

youtube.com/watch?v=OkcdKKVuLg4

>1:20

What did he mean by this?

That would start a war and it would cause millions of people to be redpilled at the same time. Imagine all popular YouTubers talking about how PewDiePie was SHUT DOWN by going against the narrative, that would be the end of the cucks.

>learn more at exclusive workshops
>watches a Hitler speech

Ok, yeah.
He's literally losing it.

his twitter looks pretty sweet now

OH MY GOD PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN I JUST HAD AN ORGASM READING THIS

>MAGA hat

wait, so is he wearing it ironically or does he officially support Trump now?

On the other hand though, he's slowly redpilling everyone, even at the cost of his videos having the ad-revenue removed.

What the fuck is going on with his twitter?!

Have you seen his twitter page?

twitter.com/pewdiepie/

The man is literally losing it

Creation of rules for Debate Drinking Game Thread:

>

He's just doing it for attention you fools.

He can say whatever the fuck he wants, he's not american.

He once said "Its authentic" but thats all, really.

Mental illness is a bitch. Good thing he has millions of dollars for treatment tho. He'll be fine, even if Jewtube cashes him out.

iirc his father and family are loaded too. No matter what he does, redpilled or not, he's set for life. Some are just lucky like that.

He says he doesn't support Trump and simply finds the elections in the USA funny from an external point of view.
Yet, I'd have to ask you: would you go around telling people you don't support Clinton, while wearing a shirt with "Hillary for President" written on it?

I've seen it just now.
A few weeks back he was following only one twitter account: Donald Trump.

the fuck did he do? how can you delete all your followers?

What's with all the redditors pushing this shit?

If the Jewtube owners think they can intimidate us with their hidden threats they’d better watch out! Our patience has its limits. One day, we’ll shut their dirty, lying Jewtube mouths!

Based

What caused him to "snap", youtube's new terms? If not that, then what?

I have. I have three Hillary shirts and a bumper sticker and do exactly that.

he has 48,000,000 subscribers what makes you think he needs more attention. He is standing on a major platform starting to spam Hitler memes this is kinda important because of how many people he reaches with each video he makes.

I've never even touched Reddit.
Plus, this is literally propaganda for both Trump and Hitler, all aimed at his followers, the majority of which are kids, and in a few years will be able to vote.
This is good, no matter how you look at it (unless you're a liberal faggot)

This is sadder than macaulay culkin's implosion, tbph

he doesn't enjoy screaming at games anymore, so he's just doing what he feels like doing

I wonder how many parents finding out and gets pissed at this

Praise KEK

They cant ban him if they dont want to go bankrupt.
YouTube isnt making any profit for years. They have to keep every YouTuber that gives them any money.

He's a master of getting viewership by reading trends, it's how he got popular in the first place.

While his political opinions might be shifting more towards the right, it wouldn't surprise me in the least bit if this was essentially pandering. He can see the trend in the West and among the youth is becoming heavily more right-wing/conservative, and as such he's dropping hints of that into his videos in order to gain/maintain viewership.

Remember that article about Gen Z being possibly the most conservative in history? Guess what generation he gained most of his viewership from. Like I said, he might be genuinely shifting in that direction, maybe he was all along, but don't think for a moment that this wasn't at least a partially calculated move. You can rag on the guy all you want, but he certainly knows how to get viewership.

hes like joji

says sarcasm, but only because youtube is full of butthurt sjw faggots

He's a white man living in Sweden. He sees all the rapeugees up close. It wouldn't surprise me if he leaning toward right winged philosophy

I think it's quite clear he's on the redpill path. It's just a particularly unstable journey for Swedes because of their cuck rank.

stop shitpost pls

hes living in England tho. but lived in sweden and italy before.

I thought he lived in the UK, but I grew out of him about 5 years ago so idk.

Can someone edit the JUST hair onto him?

seems to me like this is the exact opposite thing happening. While he was still trying to make money and get more popular, he tried to not be offensive and never mention politics or anything else that might make you unpopular. But now that he's a millionaire, has his own production company and got that "fuck you" money, he's just letting go and doesn't give a shit anymore that he might lose subscribers over it.

This guy is getting mad views. He's making like 1 or 2 videos per day and getting 3-5mil views per video. That's shitload of views in a month. The next biggest youtubers make like 1 video per week and get about same views as piewdipie per video.

Guy has to be a millionaire right?

Great, so all we have to do is wait around 12 years until the redpilled kids can vote.

>propaganda for Trump and Hitler
>not a hint of any of that in his video

>watching Youtube

you must be an SJW or 12

That would imply they are six years old.

They'll probably be voting by the 2020/2024 elections

He also has a sponsorship with G2A, a code reselling site that a lot of youtubers cry about saying they're unethical gray market dealers. For someone like Pewdiepie, he could be making upwards of ten grand per video not counting ad revenue because of those G2A links.

He might be the one with the most subscribers, but I don't know if he's the one that gets more views per video. Anyway, YouTube literally sucks away something like 60% of the ad revenue that content creators make, so you might have a good point there.

Yeah I've read those articles on Generation Z, and I can also get why he might be doing what he's doing at this point. I simply want to believe that he's actually redpilled and he's using his fame to influence his audience the way he's doing right now.

We literally shitposted so much that we brough pepe in the 2016 presidency election. Why stop now, Wolfgang?

thats what im thinking. i can see the plausible deniability but at some point your just advertising hitler

He's probably pretty smart guy. I read that he also played around with proxies when he started youtubing to get trending more.

>On the other hand though, he's slowly redpilling everyone, even at the cost of his videos having the ad-revenue removed.

Wasn't it already removed a few weeks ago?

That's pretty weak.

I actually registered to vote democrat, voted for her in the primaries and pay a black man to have sex with my wife so I can watch and then I tell people I don't support HIllary Clinton.

He's comparing google to Hitler. That's not an endorsement.

>the lazy ones
You're the one who never linked it in the first place you smelly Italian faggot.

I didn't see that one, can you tell me the title or link perhaps please?

Kek

What did he mean by this?

See: I linked the wrong post

MAKE SWEDEN GREAT AGAIN!

KEK WILLS IT!!

Savage liberal!

>YFW HE RETWEETS THIS VIDEO
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

>Malcolm 1466
>1488
OH FUGG

>even at the cost of his videos having the ad-revenue removed
he has so much money, and notoriety with certains demographics, that can afford to

>stop shitposting pls

Better than taking Ahmed's dick

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

You are insane if you think making jokes or in general not liking hillary means someone is redpilled.

Hillary is a very unpopular candidate, a lot of people don't like her, and not liking her doesn't mean they are redpill.

>WHITE ARYAN MALE
>ITALIAN gf
>JAPANESE culture obsessed

It was always too late

he changed his Twitter username to
mobile.twitter.com/MarinaJ0yce7

Hes got "fuck you money"

His ad-revenue was already removed before all this. He just doesn't give a fuck anymore and he's going full redpill.

Jesus Christ Tyrone, calm down.

Nah, when Clinton wins she'll lower the voting age to 9 and give them all free candy.
Otherwise, Clinton wins and she's just doesn't leave office, no more voting...etc.

That was funny

He is officially going full FUCK YOU WORLD

HOL UP AY YO HOL UP
so he's the deep agent all along?

We always thought it was Milo subverting the right. But its this goy redpilling the left

he unvertified himself and twitter made people autounfollow him