The Chinese are poisoning our food

>be me
>meet a friend for dinner at a Chinese Buffett
>they don't serve wine there
>eat four plates of food
>leave
>so starving on the way home I have to stop at McDonalds and order a 20 piece Chicken McNugget meal and a filet of fish sandwich
>devour it on the drive home

What the fuck did they do to me? I normally enjoy a mild dinner but they added a chemical to it or something! Why was I so ravenous?!?

Does the government know about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XebF2cgmFmU
youtube.com/watch?v=1w2dMekIJLw
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3238463/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MSG faggot.

>IT'S DA CHINESEE
fuck off (((Alex Jones)))

You're just a fat fuck.

Back to the burger trough you wobbling troglodye.

You have diabetes and are unable to absorb sugar. You should see a doctor.

It's just the usual TAPEWORMS that's all.

Actually this. user get yourself checked. Do you also pee often?

You need a freedom wand

You need to kick MSG out of your diet.
Unless you are allergic, it isn't bad for you. However, it programs your body prefer shitty food loaded with msg over healthier food with no special flavor enhancers. McDonalds really isn't any better. Salt does similar things.

>good
>Chinese
>buffet

Pick two.

I went to my Chinese doctor and he told me to increase my MSG intake because I was dangerously low! WTF

Are you frequently thirsty ?

Because you have trained your brain to think only fat and carb rich foods are real food.

Are yo sure he wasn't referring to sodium?

You're just fat, faggot. Stop gorging yourself on garbage.

Wow, you fat fucking slob.

Your just fat honest

My wife made me chocolate chip pancakes this morning and I literally ate less than half of one

PIC related

Am I the only person who dislikes pancakes the second they go cold?

I end up eating them straight off the hotplate whenever I make them.

GET OFF THE CHANS YOU FAT FUCK

I hope you sprinkled plenty of that chlorox on it you cunt

>wine with chinese food
gross

>they don't serve wine
Well no fucking shit a Chinese all you can eat slopfest doesn't serve wine. I consider you retarded.

>smokes to the side of pic

you have no appetite because you likely have cancer

>My wife made food for me
>I picked at it a bit and left the rest to rot.

I feel like there's going to be an "I got cucked and never even saw it coming" story from this user soon.

There's a lot of salt in buffet food, makes it tasty, also makes you thirsty and they charge a fortune for drinks.

The beginning of dehydration is often mistaken for hunger. You weren't hungry, you were thirsty.

They played you.

Why do Americans never cook?
It's so much healthier and cheaper than going out

with that and them buying land it really is war

Is clorox some kind of breakfast condiment in America?

'cause its a pain in the ass.

If I'm tired after a day of work the last thing I want to do is have to go home and make something.

>DAMN CHINKS MADE ME HUNGRY FOR TENDIES!

doobs conferms. his wife fucks around on him

hm?

>making americans so fat they won't be able to defend themselves when China invades

>Implying you are allowed in the kitchen when Ernie the Emu is bucking your waifu

>eat four plates of food
>eat chicken mcnuggets and a fish sandwich on the way home
user you're fat, go over to /fit/ and read the sticky, if you start today you might be able to build up a decent cardio base before the election night riots.

>Does the government know about this?
The government is well aware of your obesity friend

We do. It's just that Cred Forums is full of manchildren that are here because leddit told them that we're the operating base of the "alt-right" and they really like that "alt-right" gay Jewish anti-sjw guy who talks about his love for big black cocks.

All the more reason to go to a restaurant instead

user check the scale and look into if you have a metabolic disorder. If you're as fat as you sound, you might be diabetic.

MSG is a naturally occurring compound in many plants and vegetables. Broccoli has one of the highest concentrations. This is why broccoli is so popular in Asian cuisine.

Also, the Japanese synthesized it first.

Chinese food is shit. Have you seen their chicken? Miniature crispy fried pieces that literally have no meat left on them. Then its noodles and more crispy frieds.

Okay, and?

The way Asians do duck is god awful too.

Glutamate is an important precursor nuerochemical. MSG is a salt of glutamate.

>eating mcdonalds
>eating chinese (((food)))
>not shopping at whole foods, farmers markets, or growing your own food like a red-pilled person.

have you ever even thought about nutrition before you ate something?

Probably because you've only eaten fast food at a shopping mall
The food I had when I visited China was really good, but being asian they just love their rice

Tell you guys a story.

Worked in Chinese noodle restaurant in NYC. I was the dough prep boy, worked along side 2 Chinese people (knew no English) and of course the Gay Australian Chinese owner (no joke, he's Chinese, born and raised in Australia, and is a fag boy in NYC).

So right off the bat, they do not care for being sanitary.
They'll use a bloody knife they just used to chop meat to chop veggies. They'll sometimes give it a light rinse but for the most part, they don't care.
Food dropped on the ground? Just a little dirt never hurt anyone right? Like the knife they'll give it a light rinse and pretend nothing happened.
Blowing their noses and sneezing on their aprons but not immediately washing their hands. And I can't tell you how many times they give me this shocked look whenever I notice them do something disgusting. If they dropped something they'll look at me and notice I saw it. Then just slowly pick it up, wondering if I'll say anything.
And do I? I tried once, but the Chinese boss clearly does not care. He mentioned how no one would work his hours for his pay (which is ridiculously small and only once a month), the boss has no intention on getting rid of his essential chink slaves.

Now let me tell you something about MSG.
First of all the word is so haunting, everyone in the restaurant is to refer to it as MISTER G. And we are to pretend it's not an ingredient unless it's a health concern.

Now, wondering wtf MSG is and why it's always in Chinese food, i decided to take a lick of it raw. It was in a huge jar, and it looked like a white crystalline drug. I took one little lick of it and i had a flash back to every single bit of Chinese food I've ever eaten.
The best way to describe MSG is that, IT IS Chinese food. The shit encompasses every Chinese meal you ever had. It tasted like i was eating an entire plate in just one lick. It was fucking unreal. Chinese food, IS literally, just MSG. Take one lick of it and you've tasted the entire menu.

You're just a fucking fat ass who doesn't know when to stop.

you're a faggot

It's the massive amounts of horse laxatives they put in the food. Ancient Chinese secret.

Do you poo often

You're a fatass.

You're a retard.

Of course Patel would know if it's a tapeworm. Their food is probably full of them.

Then make meals in advance dipshit
Only go out to eat in emergencies and socially not for fucking survival

I have been invited to several "proper" chinese diners(a banquet as they called it), and everytime it was awful.
I dont mind any food, but please bring a tender piece of meat not charred chicken/duck pieces

I'm not talking about tapeworms you negro. It could be diabetes, user is showing all signs of it

Your body craves nutrition, not calories burger. If you crave chicken because your body wants protein, and you get chicken flavor potato chips instead, you will never quell that hunger. Artificial flavors have denied us the ability to "listen" to what our body is asking for so we keep eating without becoming satisfied.
Chinese food is high calorie low nutrient so you'll end up eating more than you should.
We don't have a sensory preceptor on our tongue that is able to detect thousands of different chemical compounds so we can enjoy Baskin Robin's 42 flavors of ice creams. Our tastes and body's nutritional needs are supposed to be linked. Processed food has fucked us up.

Start eating naked food and retrain your mind to listen to your tongue.

I didn't mean to sound like I eat out every day, of course I don't. But we all know that there are times when you really, really just can't be bothered.

You've had a shit day, everything that could go wrong at work did, you're tired, you just want to go and have a drink and something to eat so you can just go home and go to bed.

Is that why r/Cred Forums/ is closed,

Chinese """food"""

you're a fucking idiot.
TUHUH THISLL SHOW HIM TO CARE ABOUT WHAT HE EATS! FUCKIN HIPPY!
ILL POST A FAKE IMAGE OF ASPARAGUS WATER!

>fake image

Fake or not from what your fellow burgers have told me about Whole Foods it really wouldn't surprise me.

No.
I don't really like them either, if they're not hot they taste like crap.
And they cool down very quickly.

clorox is a brand of cleaning supplies

like detergent or dish soap

We do cook, some of us are pretty good at it.

The thing is, we're also a relatively wealthy country with relatively cheap and abundant food so we can afford to eat out a lot.

Yup
Mad Virgin who has no food but hotpockets in the basement
FUCKING hilarious m8

>eat 4 plates of food
>4 PLATES OF FOOD
wtf is wrong you, fatfuck. I'm ravenous too, but I can hardly find the room to eat a single plate of food. 4 fucking plates of food.. jesus christ.

A bit inhumane if you ask me, but given how there are 1.5 billion of chinese I can understand why they eat dog.

The Chinese are putting MSG in the egg fried rice to make the American frogs gay.

God I hope so. I'm sick of working to pay taxes that won't help me when I'm old enough to retire. Please let me die soon

well that's how the food industry in america works. if you're an idiot, you deserve to eat shit and get ripped off, and eventually get a chronic disease to fuel the jewish (((healthcare))) racket... all because you though buying (((cheap))) food is smart.
if you're not an utter pleb, you will actually be interested in good food and stay in good health.
The only burgers who talk shit about whole foods are ones with no critical thinking ability, nor knowledge about where their food comes from (like you) :^)

This is why I probably didn't eat thEm honestly , but I'll reheat them soon cause I'm getting hungry and dropped a fat deuce

>Ajinomoto

Pecking duck is bomb

try going somewhere that isn't Panda Express

>the Japanese synthesized it first

This is true but they use it sparingly especially in comparison to the average Chinese takeaway in the West.

How is Panda Express so popular?

Source of taste?

Having wife that can't cook sure keeps you slim.

>kabobs
t. nederlander

AUTISM
U
I
S
M

whole foods is chock full of homeopathic bullshit marketed to trendy LA new age retards

they don't even stock ibuprofen because it'll scare away the tards

i still cook because i was raised by immigrants who have a culture other than grilling factory farmed meat, drinking HFCS, and eating artificial bread.

>homeopathic bullshit
Good goy....

The chink's first reaction is to blame the japs

no exceptions

you know you're a fucking idiot, right?

youd rather eat ACTUALLY TOXIC food than just buy something organic because you associate it with a caricatured version of a "new age retard" you created in your own mind.

>eat four plates of food
>four plates

My guess is that you have a little friend inside you now user.

>clorox

Should have ordered the Combo number 5

>banquet
>eating charred chicken
What the fuck? You got ripped off, you should be eating Lobster, Abolone, Peking Duck, Clams, a steamed fish.

Chicken is cheap and gives no "face".

>go to chinese buffet
>eat pizza and macaroni with sweet and sour sauce covering the plate

>i take pictures of my food

holy shit

Best post.
Another "tip" is to cut out sugar. Doing so makes everything else taste better because you're not blitzed with the shittonne of sugars they add to things.

>implying 90% of the american food supply isnt already toxic processed garbage.

every country that receives US food subsidies quickly has an obesity epidemic.

100% absolutely false

There is no evidence that your body is capable of craving foods with macro or micronutrients you are deficient in

>blaming Chinese dinner
>not the fact that his maintenance is over 7000 calories

Ok

based leaf said it best

omg youre fat

>eat four plates of food
>so starving on the way home I have to stop at McDonalds and order a 20 piece Chicken McNugget meal and a filet of fish sandwich

I didn't know that they let mobility scooters into Chinese buffets.

>Does the government know about this?
They probably know you're fat yea

You must be using a proxy then, because most places in America, even the nice ones, have room for that. Especially in Vegas.

i wonder who's behind this post.

One of my friends told me that at buffets they put something on the food. Now I can't remember if he said it was to make you eat more or less.

eating Chinese always ends the same way
youtube.com/watch?v=XebF2cgmFmU

Extremely underrated

its called MSG faggot, ITS IN DORITOS (((THEY))) KNOW ALL ABOUT IT GOY

>American
>still not full
>Trying to make excuses for his fat ass.

>I have to stop at McDonalds and order a 20 piece Chicken McNugget meal and a filet of fish sandwich
>a 20 piece Chicken McNugget meal
>20 pieces
>meal

Jesus Christ how fucking fat are you? A 6 or 9 piece is a single serving you fat fuck. And you had a burger on top of it. And four plates of Chinese food.

>MURICA

Have you ever had a craving for vitamin A? How about vitamin D, a nutrient in which a large portion of Americans are deficient in, yet are non the wiser?

The only thing even close to what you are describing is rabbit starvation, and even then you won't crave a particular type of food (how would your body even know the nutrient makeup of a foodstuff?) but rather just crave any sort of food you can get

Yeah we had lobster, steamed fish and shit load of other things. Fish was ok, lobster was so much fucking mess and work, for so little meat.
We had this dessert that looked like frog eggs. And host insisted everyone had to try it.
I told myself next time I am invited I have to come up with the excuse why I cant go.

I do nearly every night. The only thing I ever order out is a certain pizza place.

>Over 100 responses to this obvious shilling for McDonalds

Make Cred Forums great again

>Have you ever had a craving for vitamin A? How about vitamin D
Yup. It's not like a videogame HUD displaying needs, but if i'm low in vitamin C, i'll certainly crave anything high in it.
When I've been low in calcium (shown by blood tests) I'd crave broccoli like crazy.

they're undercooked and don't look from scratch

I wouldn't eat that playdo

youtube.com/watch?v=1w2dMekIJLw

Study on protein
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3238463/

r8 the perogies I made Cred Forums

1. Why does not serving wine matter?
2. Yes like everyone said MSG.
3. You had four plates you should be full you fattie.
4. Devour it on the drive home, yup confirmed fattie.

4/10 sloppy edges and looks flavorless

That's pretty funny actually, considering that the calcium in broccoli and other greens is bound to oxalic acid...meaning that your body cannot absorb it well. So no, your body isn't "craving" broccoli or the nutrition

Want to try again?

> Be me with new Chinese gf.
> Always 20 minutes after sex horny again.
> MFW

Well I didn't want people to think I was a degenerate drunk ass

Because you went to a BANQUET, which is just English/Americanized versions of the food
Maybe I just got lucky but the food I've had in China is nothing like what you'd eat in the West

>that disastrous shoe rack

Keep your house clean white man

2.5/10

at least you tried

>be me
Who else would you be you dumbass

> false
> no evidence

these are not necessarily equal

The one on the left has a pube in it, did you make this with dickcheese?

i have to revise my score
1/10

The eternal sino is at it again!

Never claimed to be a scientist, bro. Just found it interesting that i'd crave something high in that which i was deficient. Bok Choy was another big one, but without being a regular eater, i doubt I'd crave it specifically for that purpose.

Did you read how the study was conducted?

They were asked to choose whether they wanted a savory or sweet product, nothing more

Additionally, you'll naturally feel more hungry on a high carb diet because of the way your body processes carbs, not because of a deficiency in protein that your body detects

MSG.

i see where youre going but im going to make abetter joke out of that mess

>The chinese buffets put chemicals in the food to make you feel full meme
Haven't heard this one in like 10 years.

Pancakes are shit tier anyway

eat more fresh produce from your own garden. or a local farmer you trust. or certified organic stuff from market.

seriously how many people fail to comprehend you are what you eat?
the majority of them.

It was was proper chinese food for mainly chinese people.
Idk maybe in china they have better food because what we had was not that great.

Could've had me fooled, you sounded real confident back there

Stop with the semantics

> there is no evidence to suggest that the null hypothesis can be rejected

Is that better?

certified organic food is now finding wider acceptance and adoption, hence prices are slowly being lowered as processes are adjusting to meet market demand.

DEMAND better of yourself, of others.

>le no wine

Stopped right there, you flaming fucking douchebag that only knows how to give head to men in bed

Ive never tried cooking. Its intimidating to me. And I don't see how i can do it for cheaper than my usual dinner of wendys or taco bell (~6 dollars with a large drink included). I haven't had a home cooked meal since i moved out on my own about 5 years ago.

I feel you OP. Sometimes I don't know when to stop eating.

Opiates if I am not mistaken are added to Chinese food.

The fuck is wrong with expecting a well stocked restaurant? Anything better than Olive Garden "too fancy" for you?

Chinese buffets are one of the lowest tiers of eateries in the states. It would be like asking McDonald's for champaign

I'll just cut to the conclusion burger. Which confirms exactly what I said:
In conclusion, after a protein deficit, food intake and food preferences show adaptive changes that suggest compensatory mechanisms that are induced to restore adequate protein status. Hence, it appears that human protein intake can be controlled in a very specific manner when allowed by the composition of the food available. This indicates that there are human behavioral strategies present to avoid protein shortage and that these involve selection of savory high-protein foods, made either consciously or unconsciously.

what a depressing picture.

the plastic cup with room temperature water.

the ugly plate with cold pancakes on it left unconsumed

literally eating with bleach next to you.

I don't understand. Why are people in this thread mentioning Metal Gear Solid to the OP? What does this have to do with food?

Sugar is naturally occurring too, doesn't mean that Soda is natural

wtf I hate pancakes now

You are retarded. Brocolli might have a lot of glutamate but not as an unbound amino acid, so it's completely irrelvant. Go back to /sci/ with your dumb regurgitated garbage

Yes, although it would be more accurately rendered as "where the flavor comes from"

>that webm

Go choke on your emu mcnuggets you toilet paper tongue shit eater

they probably are poisoning it, but not to make you hungrier.

maybe you are just a fat fuck

>animals are not able to use their complex systems of chemoreceptors to detect specific nutrients that they need and signal to the conscious parts of the mind to selectively consume those
>eating and getting nutrients is just totally random chance and that's why people who are hungry can just eat a bowl of sand
you are so stupid it's not even worth arguing with you

I non ironically think you are on to something.

>is bomb
Stop talking like a nigger

This.

Having sex with dogs wasn't enough, you had to go eat them too?

A FUCKING LEAF

Most don't have the time. Even so, it's not too hard to count calories and eat sandwiches. Anyone can make a sandwich, it takes almost no time and no skill.

The real reason most Muricans are fat is they're using the pleasure of food to get through their shitty day and for most Muricans whether they're willing to admit it or not, most of their days are shitty and getting shittier.

TFW the NFL's best player loves "China Food"

> cook own food
> don't have to worry much about extra shit in your food
> don't have to worry about tipping some entitled poorfag waiter who'll bitch because you gave him 15% instead of 50% and keys to a new Porsche

Yeah the only drawback to cooking is cleaning all that shit up afterwards. Other than that it's the best way to go typically

>I don't see how i can do it for cheaper than my usual dinner of wendys or taco bell (~6 dollars with a large drink included).
Rice and beans, beans and rice. Throw in a little ground beef or chicken thighs and change the spices for each meal to add variation. This is the majority of my diet and I spend less than $2.00 per entire day for food and I eat over 2500 calories. I cook at the beginning of each week and reheat my meals throughout. Try it out. Been doing this for 2 years and I have saved $12,500.

GET THE CLOROX WIPES AWAY FROM THE FOOD YOU SIMPLTON

naturally occuring doesn't mean occuring in excessive amounts, so that's irrelevant garbage you try to pass off as a valid argument. japanese synthesizing it first is also irrelevant because anyone can use it so again you're trying to pass off irrelevant garbage as a valid argument. so just stop typing.

By the look of that shithole you live in and the smokes and Clorox next to you meal, you are most likely single fatfuck that buys those shitty precooked frozen pancakes and claims his non existent wife made them for him. You should be so ashamed of yourself that you go put your head in the microwave for an hour or so until you get brain cancer and die

>whole foods is superior in some nondescript way that you have no idea what way it actually is
>literally you have no idea why it's supposed to be good because it's fucking not
>believing it's better because it costs more
>being a hippie vegan moron
>being this retarded
>seriously, being THIS fucking retarded

Thanks for the story, familia.