Was 9/11 a controlled demolition?

Was 9/11 a controlled demolition?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=23yfBWH8Hjk
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=rzsV-rehvhc
infowars.com/cia-killed-phillip-marshall-for-leaking-911-secrets-dr-kevin-barrett/
youtube.com/watch?v=c2cViy34b1A
youtube.com/watch?v=SDqNLrOd_SY
youtube.com/watch?v=H0v7_O53J0k
youtube.com/watch?v=2A9ph-Jz7L4
youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I
youtube.com/watch?v=3qFa9_JjlYc
youtube.com/watch?v=7t5Vva03lhs
youtube.com/watch?v=H20Naj176M0
youtube.com/watch?v=98u5K448WQc
youtube.com/watch?v=m3t9pkF31wo
youtube.com/watch?v=L6iAQ6N6ur0
youtube.com/watch?v=Bt6EyA0IgV
pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy
theinfounderground.com/smf/index.php?topic=5367.0
whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/SakherHammad_WTC_9-11.html
cryptome.org/dea-il-spy.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXI8lnqEahQ
docdroid.net/qSas1wR/the-big-bamboozle-9-11-and-the-war-on-ter-philip-marshall-nodrm.pdf.html#page=4
youtube.com/watch?v=vadSaWyiozg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Was 9/11 a controlled demolition?
No

"fly really close we'll scare them haha"
"haha that would be funny, they'd be all ahhhh we're going to crash lol"

No.

yes

Well I don't know what is was. But sure as hell the people knew that it would happen. Let it happen in a way where they can profit the most.

Si.

its not wrong to sacrifice 3000 lives and a pair of buildings to reach your political goals. the people that died were sacrificed so that the rest of americans could live more prosperous lives.

why even use planes then, why not just say terrorist bombed it?

Not as controlled as they'd like

>plane shot down

Yes.

Anyone want to play risk?

No.

Exactly

I wouldn't go that far. But there are too many fishy coincidences. I think the govt either worked with al quaeda or let it happen.

Yes.
AE911Truth.org

t. Architectural Engineer

It's just a prank.

What happened on November 9th?

We'll never know. What we do know is that the supposed greatest military in human history failed to assert control over it's own fucking air space. That's fucked and I'm at some trouble to believe it was just some hiccups and mistakes. Something else was afoot that day.

>AE911Truth.org

>Architects and Engineers
>Shit website

Yea, I bet tons of engineers are on board with this.

They already tried bombing the towers via loaded car in the parking lot some years earlier, but barely made a scratch as the foundation was way too strong.

There were planted bombs all over the building, it wouldn't be believable to say that terrorists could have planted all those bombs.

Secret service agents, though...

too obvious

Why invade Iraq instead of Afghanistan?

Yes, whether but somewhere between literally and metaphorically prolly a mixture of both.

Damn Saudi's wired up the buildings and tried to cover it up with airplanes.

The pentagone now.

Actually thousands, yeah. The list is on there, and no the website isn't shit. Architects and engineers design and build buildings. They study buildings. They don't have snappy gay websites because there isn't a need for it, just presenting the information.
The people organizing it are all redpilled as well. You can call and talk to them. I had a 30 min convo with one of them to confirm my status, they seemed like they were waiting for me to reveal my power level.

What about the website is shit exactly? Sorry it isn't parallax.

>there are people who actually think nineteen retards in a cave organized and executed an attack in one of the densest metropolises of the most powerful country in the world
lol

>t. Jew seeking to discredit Cred Forums

Parallax sucks, there is not 1 single smooth implementation of it

It does suck. I clicked on the link, server took forever to respond, iframes were erroring out, layout looked all fucked up. I'm not saying it needs to be material design and everything, but like a few hours on wordpress would be better than this

And I can actually call them? I might take that up. I really don't want to believe that it was an inside job, but I've seen things like the owner taking big insurance policies out.

I don't want to be tin hat tier, but I do want to know what happened if it wasn't muslims

>tfw no animated parallax textures.

But in all seriousness, one building was not even hit by an airplane and had one tiny fire before it collapsed. What more does one want?!

Not enough impact.

Well you seem like you know way more than me about website design. What I know about is structural design of buildings. Yes, you can call them. They have 1000s of licensed architects and licensed professional engineers. They had to call and get documentation for each and every one of them so that people couldn't say they made up all the signatures.

The biggest thing is the firefighters and others that were killed by our own government trying to save people. I had a woman at work who told me to STFU about WTC inside job because her husband is a firefighter.
I asked her about WTC7, she had no idea what that was. I showed her the video. She was stunned.

It is simple to redpill people on 911. They left so many holes in their story. The sand nigger from NIST lying is the icing on the cake. Ruined any sort of national scientific credibility.

TRUMP knew 911
youtube.com/watch?v=23yfBWH8Hjk
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c

Maybe, but personally I believe that even if it was, the US government wasn't involved.

Thanks for sharing that, actually.

Mossad?

Yes
Emergency controlled demolition systems were in place to protect the surrounding structures
These are in place for many skyscrapers
It's common sense

>"...Not only a plane but bombs that exploded simultaneously..."

Every time I watch this shit I get pissed off... but then ultimately throw my hands up... because reality is we'll never fucking know.

youtube.com/watch?v=rzsV-rehvhc

No. Anyone who tells you otherwise are in the same class of people who think the moon is hologram or that we didn't go to the moon.

thats a new one

Media says
Heavy roof smash the entire building

What did Saudi Arabia and/or Israel have to benefit from orchestrating 9/11?

only tower 7.

kek confirms

So, help me out here, I don't doubt that the plane could go through the building. It weighs millions and is going at hundreds of miles per hour. It seems as if it acted normal to me.

What was the purpose of the whole thing then? Frame Iraq so we can go and get the oil or to invade? And why the world trade center? Why not just have a bunch of failed attacks that would lead us to war anyways? They could've landed them in the water or in some houses and caused much less damage and we still would've gone to war

Am I to gather from this shit that you are of the belief that all buildings are just packed with explosives at all times, just in case?

You WOT?

Hahaha ha

obviously

Worst case scenario, the impact of an airliner cannot reduce a steel skyscraper to rubble and dust.

Insurance fraud, destruction of documents (building 7 and pentagon).

Read up on PNAC (Project for a New American Century). A "new Pearl Harbor" is called for to galvanize the American people into supporting various imperial aspirations.

There is a strong religious symbolic meaning to many aspects of 9/11, which is not unrelated to the political reasons for why it happened. People who are serious about religion are incapable of separating it from their politics.

For people at the top of the human social pyramid(s), people at large are very expendable. It's not like murder makes them happy (well, some probably enjoy murder as much as they do pedophilia) but it's a case of the perceived ends justifying the means here.

Stating the obvious to get it out of the way: Gotta have everyone on board using the US petro-buck to make all their transactions in oil with. If you no likey?--you die.

I think if you look at the entirety of it, there wasn't really one central plan. I think there might've been up to three factions or tiers to it.

>1) People living in caves in the mountains infiltrating the air space of the most powerful military in human history with cell phones, box cutters, and cell phones.

>2)Possible pre-planted explosives to be detonated if the cave people succeeded. Would explain the dancing and celebrating Isrealis maybe? and subsequent mass exedus of both Saudis and Isrealis directly after 911 happened?

>3) The highjacking of these events for financial and political gain (taking down 7 countries) etc.

Hope that helps. Doubt it will.

do you know who he was Cred Forums? i bet not, because this place is full of bluepilled underage newfags.

Go on with your nanny-nanny-poo-poo dace...

But feel free to contribute to this thread by actually telling us.

For those curious:

infowars.com/cia-killed-phillip-marshall-for-leaking-911-secrets-dr-kevin-barrett/

>9/11 Explosive Eyewitness Testimony
youtube.com/watch?v=c2cViy34b1A [Open]

>ISRAELI TRUCK BOMBS ON 911
youtube.com/watch?v=SDqNLrOd_SY [Open]

>DR. ALAN SABROSKY US ARMY WAR COLLEGE ISRAEL DID 911
youtube.com/watch?v=H0v7_O53J0k [Open]

>LUCKY LARRY SILVERSTEIN
youtube.com/watch?v=2A9ph-Jz7L4 [Open]

>WAR BY DECEPTION
youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I [Open]

>911 MISSING LINKS
youtube.com/watch?v=3qFa9_JjlYc [Open]

>AN INCONVENIENT 911 TRUTH
youtube.com/watch?v=7t5Vva03lhs [Open]

>CARL CAMERON BRIT HUME CENSORED MEDIA REPORT ISRAEL 911
youtube.com/watch?v=H20Naj176M0 [Open]

>CHEERING ISRAELI WERE THEY TRACKING THE HIJACKERS
youtube.com/watch?v=98u5K448WQc [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=m3t9pkF31wo [Open]

>CHRISTOPHER BOLLYN SOLVING 911

youtube.com/watch?v=L6iAQ6N6ur0 [Open]

youtube.com/watch?v=Bt6EyA0IgV [Open]

>Redpills of Zion 2014:

pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy

>Israel did 9/11 - ALL THE PROOF IN THE WORLD:

theinfounderground.com/smf/index.php?topic=5367.0

Israelis caught with special WTC security passes:

whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/SakherHammad_WTC_9-11.html

>"Art students"

cryptome.org/dea-il-spy.htm

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXI8lnqEahQ

docdroid.net/qSas1wR/the-big-bamboozle-9-11-and-the-war-on-ter-philip-marshall-nodrm.pdf.html#page=4

This is either Coast To Coast or Caravan To Midnight, which while entertaining, isn't normally a go-to source. Will listen though.

Anyone who said 'yes' is an anti-semite.

condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance

Dr Judy Wood : Evidence of breakthrough energy technology on 9/11

youtube.com/watch?v=vadSaWyiozg

Well obviously.

it was work of pic related

They need something to televise. You get the wire that some planes are heading towards the towers and you can turn on your cameras. Meanwhile if you just happen to be filming the towers moments before some bombs go off it looks a little suspicious.

>WTC 7 had a building fall on it and had sustained structural damage