This guy slaps your gf ass

And says 1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms... Wat do Cred Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCyzFad2YT9FDCsDENmTslhw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Call him a manlet and tell him I'm not buying any of his stupid vitamins.

kanker de kanker

Slap his ass and tell him hes my property now

Grab his dick.

buy his water filters and hope he leaves me alone

slap his ass and tell him 1776 will commence if he tries to slap my gfs ass again

tell the water filtration salesman that he is a rapist cracka whore nigga and call Charlie Williams to take him out. youtube.com/channel/UCyzFad2YT9FDCsDENmTslhw

Force-feed him anthroplex and hope for the best.

purchase some Super Male Vitality (TM) from infowars.com

Slap his ass back

Not taking his firearms, this is what I will do.

Purchase enough Brain Force pills for a lifetime. Can't let the kikes outsmart me.

Lick his ass

Tell him that by slapping my gf's ass he has violated the NAP and proceed to magdump him.

Have you actually tried them or just meming? I ordered a bottle to try them out, wonder if anyone had expirience with them already

I will slap his ass and call him a Benedict Arnold.

Give him the other cheek to slap

Couldn't you just buy real steroids in Russia?

gulp down a 6 pack of super male vitality and slap his ass

get my Sodium Fluoride ready

*steals male vitality pills*
HA! Your muscles are nothing without your precious pills!
*unsheaths katana*
Die water filter salesman!!!!
*stabs Alex*
XD

Haven't had the chance. Aren't you afraid of side-effects? Who knows what the crap is actually inside those pills.

take his firearm since he broke the 21 foot rule, and in ancap society, I also have rights to his child daughter.

Of course my semen will then violate NAP with her underdeveloped eggs, but while she has the right to mag dump my sperm, will she invoke it?

Cardio

>Aren't you afraid of side-effects?

Nah, just trying to get an opnion on cost-effective ratio. I doubt he puts anything other than what is mentioned in there.

The only readily available nootropic here is either baby-tier piracetam or phenotropil, that has speed-like sideeffects.

Need to get that choline and them braingains, jewbro

Buy his water filters

A lot of the stuff this dude talks about makes sense, but he seems to be some kind of joke in Cred Forums.

Is this dude a tinfoil hat nutcase, or does he really know what he's talking about?

It's satire
He's like the right wing Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert

Pop a bottle of brain force and put him in a headlock until he apologizes.

Always do the opposite of what Shlomo suggests. He's trying to keep you from those gains

Tpbp