When did you realize Christians are the real terrorists, Cred Forums?

When did you realize Christians are the real terrorists, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89123693/#89123693
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89230022/#89230022
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_Templar_Cartel
borderlandbeat.com/2009/06/knights-templar-caballeros-templarios.html
liveleak.com/view?i=a49_1387237657&comments=1
thecrypt.org/bb/Thread-Broly-and-the-Knights-Templar-Cartel
catholic.org/news/international/americas/story.php?id=53383
youtube.com/channel/UCNc18jyIJUqZlTz-j_wjfYw
ibtimes.co.uk/mexico-knights-templar-drug-cartel-made-recruits-eat-children-organ-trafficking-initiation-rite-1441266
ioangrillo.com/mexico/narco2.php
humantraffickingcenter.org/posts-by-htc-associates/trafficking-organ-trade-often-overlooked-form-human-trafficking/
youtube.com/watch?v=dYcWb6rkXb8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You mean 16.001

I think you don't understand the differences between mafia and terrorist

>Papist heretics
>Christian

>drug cartels are killing in the name of jesus

>cartels kill in the name of their religion

Moron

Semantics. The drug cartels and ISIS are pretty much the same thing;

>using terror to control a population
>dealing in drugs, slaves, and oil
>raping like it's their birthright

The only difference is that alt-right shitters refuse to call Christian terror what it is. They refuse to name the problem.

Cartels are a local issue. ISIS threatens everyone because muh religion XD

>Logic perfectly illustrating why Mexicans are only intellectually capable of performing menial jobs: the post

They are not you dumb fuck. Muslims are the real terrorists.

There is so much wrong with that picture that it can only be summed up in green text.

This is terrible bait.

Sage. Mods don't do their jobs.

When you realize Judaism, Islam and Jewish-Christian are created by the same group of (((people))).

The problem isn't that they say they are christians, it has nothing to do especially with all the shitty mexican beliefs that have nothing to do with catholicism

The real problem is that Mexico is a shithole since its independance and no one fixed it

Janitors are SAVAGE today. Well done anons

For the Amerifats.

You mean Catholics are terrorists.
#NOTALLDENOMINATIONS

Wtf! I hate Christianity now!

Cartels kill people from other cartels, rhey dont the civilians killed are usually victims caught in the crossfire.

Isis targets innocent people specifically.

Besides, cartels kill because its business. Isis kills because of ideology.

Except the drug cartels kill snitches and cops for money. ISIS kills their own people because they interpreted a verse or two that killing their own people will please their god.

With a criminal organization, money speaks the loudest, money is something that everyone has and can give and/or take away and if the Mexican government gave a shit, they can wipe out the drug cartels, but they won't.
With religious terrorists, God speaks the loudest, and how do you combat their religious ideology when they say only death can save any non-believer or sinner from eternal damnation?

And that question, I leave for OP to answer.

1 group vs. Multiple networks of hundreds of gangs

really makes you think

This is why we need a wall.

>drug cartels
>killing in the name of Christ

Except cartels don't kill in the name of religion.

>n-not true Christians!!!

>Mexican intellectuals.

ISIS kill people in the name of taking away my Christianity.

Cartels kill people in the name of giving me my cocaine.

I know whose team I'm on.

wow do you just troll or to you believe your lies

Pablo both need to be purged... and Trump will do just that.

Yeah the hypocrisy is hilarious. Cred Forums are basically saying #NotAllChristians

>Its a "You must defend either christinsanity or pisslam" thread

>Catholics
>Christians
They are literally not even Christian

At least use good metrics where Orthodox Serbs killed 200 million Bosniaks in 1996

>mexicans
>christians

pick one

>Cartels kill people from other cartels, rhey dont the civilians killed are usually victims caught in the crossfire

thats why a wall needs built

The Albanian mafia is also bad, secretive as well. No one knows just how many die to the Albanian mafia.

The difference between a muslims and a christian is that after killing, the christian asks for forgiveness, the muslim waits asks where his 72 virgins are.

This. Muslims screech about god before death, but Mexicans? They do it cause Jose has that sweet straight Colombian coke, and Juarez ain't fuckin havin that shit mang.

Bear in mind, many blacks also celebrate religion, but turn out to be shitheads as well.

The difference is "is religion playing a part in their actions?" For Mexicans, no. They're religious, but most certainly don't cite Jesus or Mary when they gun down one another. Muslims on the other hand do it FOR their God.

>Orthodox Serbs killed 200 million Bosniaks in 1996
top kek

Also they are not even catholic, Santa Muerte is like a new age cult based on Mesoamerican beliefs syncretized with Catholic saint worship and iconography.

>santa muerte
>christian

Point to me the doctrine that commands Christians to kill.
I can point to over 100 instances Muslims are commanded to kill me.

Islamic terrorism is more dangerous than drug cartels because it gives unstable people who are looking to be heroes a moral justification for killing. The drug cartels and the people working for them know they are doing the wrong thing, so the people working for them would be more unwilling to kill needlessly. They kill because they want to live, and it's part of their job.

That said, I still think a far better approach to ISIS would be to ignore them.

>We kill people, but THEY KILL MORE THAN US so we're better.

ISIS - kill for ideology/religion. Openly admit this.

Mexican drug cartels - kill for money and power. Openly admit this.

>isis kill people because of islam
>mexican drug cartels kill people for various reason not related to religion
>Oh, they also happen to come from Christian country
>LOOK GUYS CHRISTIANS ARE THE REAL TERRORISTS!!111!!!!!!

Well if they scream jesus or not, their nature is very violent. I am guessing, christianity is making them this violent.

Christianity has a history of violence, it is embedded into it´s very roots.

>Christian terror what it is.
I don't think they do it for the Glory of God in Mexico.

>>G-guilty by a-association!

What about Al queeda,hamas, and other islamic teror groups? Also this is Why We need a wall. Mexicans are bad people. Also consider independent Islamic terrorists unaffliated with terror groups. Combined they kill a lot more than drug cartels. Also it's a well know fact that many drug cartels are run by satanists. They are the real problem.

I don't understand

Yes but cartels kill Mexicans. They don't wage an international war across every nation on this planet.

Plus Muslims kill way more than that, that picture is Bullshit.

We are justified because Christianity is the true religion. Islam is not.

There are far too many mexicans if you can lose 16k a year just to cartels and not make a fuss.

This. if Mexican drug cartels were true Christians they wouldn't have done this.

And you're siding with child raping Muslims over your own people.

Also ops pictures is Bullshit. No source

>ISIS, in the name of Allah
>Drug cartels, in the name of God?

Lol wut nigga`?

>Implying ops picture is true

You fags believe anything I swear

Read all KNOWLEDGE BOMB threads if you can.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89123693/#89123693
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89230022/#89230022

>guilt by association

Saracen is a dated word for muslims that was used during the crusades.

Drug cartels arent religiously motivated. Try again.

>an organisation that's specific goal is to establishment a caliphate and spread Islam through Jihad similar to the Ottoman Empire a religiously motivated empire, like Muhammad himself along with his friends and family such as Umar and Abu Bakar that established the first caliphates

>A group that isn't waging war with the specific intent on spreading Christianity

Catholic =/= Christian

T. Juan Ahmed Al-Meksiky

Kys sand google.

Stop posting Jews.

Kill yourself sand nigger migrant to mexico.

Oh, come on now, now you're just splitting hairs.

What are you? I'm Anglican myself.

Catholic here, Mexicans aren't even Christians. I will be the first to admit that we had a strong tendency to use the veneration of saints as a tool to grab people from polytheistic religions back in the day, and I respect the opinion that the veneration of the saints is bad. I don't really want to get into that.

But the Mexicans literally worship a 'Saint' of Death, and it's extremely common. It's a degeneration of the religion, it's blasphemy, it's idolatry, and it's a cult within the church that needs to be stopped before it corrupts the Catholic church in the Americas to something that's just a few degrees of insane past the acceptable limit. I wouldn't even bother with them, I would just excommunicate them all and be done with it, but the church hierarchy seems to think it's a mistake made out of them just being backwards retards and not that it's a fundamental problem with the people and culture and they can eventually be taught otherwise. It's not, they skin motherfuckers alive and drape the skin over statues of the 'saint' while another smaller statue of Mary holding little baby Jesus looks on weeping. It's another fucking problem in the church we need to deal with.

>mexican drug cartels
>catholic

Cartels:
>pave streets
>build schools
>make companies
>give people jobs
>care about their community
>only kill those that have close business with them, the government is the one that kills most of the civilians
ISIS:
>destroy countries
>enslave native people
>bomb others in other countries
>destroy ancient artifacts and temples
>can make of a third world shithole a prehistoric shithole

>we still get shit on for the Inquisition, when this is the alternative

Alert me when a Mexican drug pusher yells "AVE MARIA" before shooting into a crowd of civilians

[citation needed]

Santa Muerte seems pretty based desu. I'd worship her myself if it weren't for the recommendation to provide constant sacrificial offerings (like incense), which seems time consuming

Cartels sound like pretty good ancaps, nice.

Do those Mexicans believe that the god of death is lesser than Jesus or whatever though? Because, assuming their God of Death is Satan, that would suggest that they believe Satan to be under God ultimately anyway. And if it's some sort of angel that they call a god that also still answers to Jesus, then they still believe that Jesus/God/Holy Spirit reigns supreme.
Don't quote me on it.

This whole thread.

Oy vey don't let the gringos know!

>Drug cartels kill people because of jesus not drugs

its another Mexico City circa 1848

Blame Catholics

Blame humanity for apathy regarding evil politics and leadership, and the assholes who are born two stubbies short of a sixpack who only know how to fuck everybody.

I don't know whoever made this image got that idea. Like 93% of Mexico is catholic, including narcos, but we aren't EXTREMELY catholic to the point of going to mass every Sunday. We just like to venerate saints and Virgin Mary and people pray to them whenever they go out to work but it's just praying for a safe return and that things go alright. Narcos also pray to saints and go to church but as I said it's just praying for safety of them and their families, they don't kill for religious reasons at all, no one here has done so in like 100 years.

'Patron saint' of LGBTQ+, murderers, rapists, drug users, and drug dealers. Sounds like something a proud Nordic man like yourself would love.

As I understand it, Santa Muerte is venerated much like a regular saint by some, mostly the 'regular' Catholics. Which is fucking bonkers because all the saints are either a) the archangels or b)exceptional Christians. Santa Muerte is the personification of an abstract concept that should be associated with God. It's like asking a star to pray for you or grant you strength. The others, the more radical ones, worship it on par with Christ and Jesus to a point that some offer it human sacrifices, and pray for it to kill their enemies.

Don't blame us, you can't unfuck those bloodthirsty bastards. It's something primal.

Modern day "Templar" drug Cartel

Worshipers of Santa Muerte are edgy people in general, mostly druglords, "wizards", "witches", metalheads, you get it. I think the general population is scared of her.

'Cartel' is such a dirty word, I prefer to call them a legion of devoted warriors for justice of the social kind.

These people are chuunis, only do it for show.

they are not real chistians

It's the Knights Templar Cartel.

[ Scroll down a bit to see some of their gear ]
borderlandbeat.com/2009/06/knights-templar-caballeros-templarios.html

liveleak.com/view?i=a49_1387237657&comments=1

thecrypt.org/bb/Thread-Broly-and-the-Knights-Templar-Cartel

catholic.org/news/international/americas/story.php?id=53383

youtube.com/channel/UCNc18jyIJUqZlTz-j_wjfYw

>I think the general population is scared of her.

If that's the case then I feel a little bad for suggesting we excommunicate the lot of them. It would make sense given how violent and disruptive her most devout followers are. The church needs to get a pope with a stronger, more orthodox stance, and declare an internal crusade on all the heresies.

New members of an infamous Mexican drug cartel were forced to eat children's hearts as part of a gruesome initiation rite, informers told authorities in the western state of Michoacan.

Officials investigating an organ trafficking ring allegedly run by the Knights Templar cartel said there is evidence the late gang boss Nazario Moreno demanded that recruits proved their loyalty through an act of cannibalism.

ibtimes.co.uk/mexico-knights-templar-drug-cartel-made-recruits-eat-children-organ-trafficking-initiation-rite-1441266

the drug cartels are not christians
they are satanists larping as christians

isis are being good muslims.

Meh, restricting religions is what makes things like Islam so chaotic.

>drug cartels
>killing in the name of Christ

hmmmm, really fired my neurons

>eating the heart of a child

Holy shit that's some next level evil right there.

Don't be surprised if most of that is only propaganda to create fear.

>when you get so moved by lord of the rings that you want to play it irl

The bizarrely named Caballeros Templarios (Knights Templar). As the name suggests, these narcos are inspired by the Jerusalem-based crusaders who fought in the name of Christ between 1119 and 1312, at which point the Pope disbanded them. But unlike their medieval idols, these thugs cook up crystal meth, and have left scores of mutilated corpses strewn about Michoacan since their emergence as a group.

The Knights Templar Cartel claims to be pious and patriotic protectors of the Michoacan community even as they traffic and murder. When they first announced themselves they hung more than 40 banners, across the state saying "Our commitment is to safeguard order, avoid robberies, kidnapping, extortion, and to shield the state from rival organizations".

ioangrillo.com/mexico/narco2.php

Nice, Romans best civilization.
Raze of Carthage best day of my life.

why aren't we dealing with the mexican cartels? they're ruining our cities, corrupting our politics, and working towards destabilizing our nation.

we need to napalm these bastards ASAP

Knights Templar Cartel branching out into organ sales, these guys are organized ghouls:

The March arrest in Mexico’s Michoacán state of Knights Templar cartel member Manuel Plancarte Gaspar on suspicion of organ trafficking has brought this under-researched and mostly overlooked form of human trafficking into the spotlight. Plancarte Gaspar is alleged to have been part of a cartel ring that would target people – particularly children – for kidnapping to facilitate the harvesting and sale of their organs. Perhaps it should come as no surprise that the Knights Templar cartel, which no longer counts drug trafficking as its primary source of income, has turned to organ trafficking. It is, after all, an incredibly lucrative trade, with trafficked kidneys selling for about $150,000 each and hearts pulling in as much as $1.5 million apiece.

humantraffickingcenter.org/posts-by-htc-associates/trafficking-organ-trade-often-overlooked-form-human-trafficking/

>cartels
>Christians

Let's just say that burning a candle and praying to the Virgin Mary that this week's cocaine shipment arrived safely doesn't make you a Christian, dummy.

I'm pretty sure it's because they're Mexicans.

Because they pay you good money for your guns.

>when you drop the anchor 30 minutes too soon

It's not about faith, it's all about race.
You are not born with a belief in god, you are born with what ever race you belong to.
A nigger christian is far more violence then a slav muslim. Mexicans are not white, neither are isis.

Oh, so they snort in the name of the lord?

they're going to turn your people into narco-slaves, and your nation into a narco-state

nobody doing anything about this in America and the cartels are going to keep fucking us.

N A P A L M
G A S T H E C A R T E L S
K I L L T H E M A L L

I can't wait til you come here to liberate us from this terror and bomb our cities to dust.

Probably about 1976. But there hadn't been much terrorism back then- or it wasn't awfully common for those events to be called ''terrorism''. Terrorism, at that time, involved airline hijackings, IIRC.

Christian terrorism is far more insidious and way, way more difficult to counteract and prevent. Forget about prosecuting it. "Christian" is teflon.

ps I am a born and raised protestant Christian- and stronger in my faith than ever. Christ addressed these people pretty clearly.

Look closely. Example- Ted Cruz's assertion that it would be ''unconstitutional'' to bar Islamic extremists from coming to the US is a tell. Muslims are USEFUL to their counterparts who claim (!) to be Christian.

The (heretical/ antiChrist) sect he belongs to, Seven Mountains Mandate/ New Apostolic Reformation et al, plans to use the muslims to subjugate the American people- then they will come in and take control. Actually, their intentions are international.

Ignorance is deadly.

Nobody ever fucking checks the religious texts.

/thread

well as long as you're not in the cartel you won't be killed (lol who am I kidding it's the American military, you'll be a civilian causality)

NAPALM AND BRRRRRRRTTTTTT

>implying Cred Forums would start defending Mexicans when someone likens them to ISIS

Muslims are SOME of the terrorists.

Joel's Army and similar arms/ offshoots have the same ''Convert Or Die'' credo as muslims, they are just a lot lesser known and under the radar.

Muslims and this sect of so-called "Christianity'' have the same goals/ ends and advocate the same methods. They're simply staying low key until they get enough control in the government.

Somehow, I think I'm telling you nothing new.

You are both sub-humans, user.

More like your average mexican is really dumb so the ones who think their opinion is worth a damn still have fuck all to say.

English isn't their primary language, eating nothing but corn and rat meat has left them with underdeveloped brains, and I can imagine their education system would leave much to be desired.

This.

No serious drug cartel or gang will do fucking LARPing

Be me, Mexican, irrational fear of guns, poor af, only people who make money are the cartels, see them brutalize their fellow Mexican, their neighbors and fellow Catholics, Govt too weak to do anything, everyone's frothing at the mouth trying to get out, no way to defend self or family, Blame America for all your troubles, think pope has magical hotline to God, pray to mother Mary so she can ask Jesus for stuff, dontpraydirectlyintothejesus.jpg, refuse condoms like a good catholic, have 7th kid, Confuse Christians and Catholics on the internet

#NOTALLDRUGCARTELS

>LARP
More like RLRP.

>Mexican Intellectual

Drug and turf wars are not the same as converting or killing everyone outside their faith. Don't be a simpleton

>An obvious abomination of mixing old indigenous rituals with Christian belief is representative of Christianity as a whole.

Ok

point to me where marx told people to destroy the white race or culture?
Cred Forums cant even handle their own logic

>mexican cartels are a religious organization now.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew laddy.

literally the exact same thing can be said about ISIS.

>worship santa muerte
>christians
Nope.

>Mexican cartels
>Christian
They're pseudo-pagans

Is there anything in the example or teaching of Jesus to justify violence? No.

Is there anything in the example or teaching of Muhammad to justify violence? Good fucking God yes.

ISIS are a bunch of jokers, but Islam as a whole is also more cancerous than Christianity because it is still stuck in the stone age. They still stone people to death for apostacy and for being raped, and they would do the same in our countries if they weren't outgunned and outnumbered. We need to force the evolution of Islam, like breeding dogs from wolves, and assimilate.

What indigenous rituals has IS introduced?

you guys realize that mexican cartels are actually satanists right?

Cartels just want money n shit
ISIS want worldwide sharia law

Makes you think, huh?

Good one op.

>the mexicans
>a country of 130m people
>worshipping a memesaint created by narcos

You're an idiot, paddy. I've only heard of Santa Muerte on the Internet. Been in plenty of spic households and have never seen an image of St. Muerte. Just a bunch of V of Guadalupe

Based Dave McGowan, I haven't read that one. Rip in peace dave.

Mexican drug cartel = christian in your retarded brain? Lay off the huffing Pedro.

Islam IS Christianity.
youtube.com/watch?v=dYcWb6rkXb8

Jorge Ramos wiffs again. Back on the shovel, the wall isn't going to build itself.

pope excommunicated all cartels/mafia.
why?
idk but it doesn't seem like a good idea

so they are not christian.

The average spic is about 20% white
Cut that number by 4/5ths

just shows brown """people""" are the problem senpai

Break time is up
Stop lounging paco

I have a plan: We breed the mexicans that are most white with each other, we test the DNA of the children, and discard those who are too mexican. We pay the mexican government 100 dollarydoos to kill all unapproved mexican children, and we breed a new master race of white mexicans. Then when mexico joins the first world, we exterminate any remaining non-white mexicans in our cruelty-free, 21st century helium chambers. I mean, mexicans aren't Jew rats, so we can at least put poor Pedro down humanely.