Which of the two is more likely:

Which of the two is more likely:

1) Canadian Providences becoming US States

or

2) Mexican States becoming US States

If you stop your country from being annexed, USA wins.

Neither. US states will become Mexican states.

We already kicked Mexico's shit in for the SouthWest so why not do it again?

Canada, you're not even using most of your land, let us have some

When I run for President (and win) my first act of office will be to nuke off Mexico and invite & take over Canada so USA can be its own continent free of degenerates and drugs.

You share a similar culture with Canada but they don't want to be Americans.
Meanwhile, Mexico would collapse in on itself and you would come over to reap their land under the excuse of protecting your country from terrorists and druglords that grew from the power vacuum

You're already the 51st state.

Build wall and they won't come.

Neither because no leader is going to risk creating instability through a war in the region.

US States becoming Mexican is more likely.

Ideally, the Southwest goes to Mexico and Anglo Canada goes to the US.

>Mexico would collapse in on itself
>implying it isn't already

And that is just from America ignoring the issue. Imagine what will happen when we actively pursue the idea to fix Mexico.

Glorious.

This. The only downside is we might need a different strategy, Americans can't own Mexican land -- as far as I know, but maybe they could be bribed anyways.

Out-and-out annexation of Canada is essentially redundant simply because we have already been conquered and effectively colonised culturally and economically.

>Foodstamp cluster bombs

Yes, but you're not paying taxes, so there's the problem

3) US states becoming Mexican states.

Neither, NAFTA exists so that US business interests can take advantage of both of our cheap currencies.

Mexico can't even keep the Zapatists from taking states, how is Mexico going to claim other states?

Neither are likely.

canada-mexico relations are bro-tier, fuck burgerclaps

By flooding American states with Mexicans.

And you think the people that hated Mexico so much they wanted to leave will want to go back to Mexican administration?

Alberta will join US in ~20 years. They are much more politically and economically similar to montana/ND than Quebec/Ontario

Next to all of that land is literally unusable and can't sustain large populations. All that's up north are Snow Chinks (Eskimos) who still live a pseudo-hunter gather lifestyle with skii-doos and rifles, the occasional mining town, and smelly forest-nigger (native american) reserves that are run-down. We don't use that land for the same reason you rarely use Alaska. It's worthless.

Almost all of that land*

Canada has stuff other then donkey shows and fat beaners. Mexico is more likely to be bombed into nothing.

We'll find a use for it

I don't think they left because they hated Mexico.

Try telling that to the eskimos, they hate white people with a passion and have been fairly adamant about keeping their towns pure eskimo. In the whitest towns in Nunavut most stores and restaurants refuse to serve white people and there's plenty of natives with signs saying "WHITE PEOPLE GET OUT" on their homes.

you guys are retarded if you don't think the US has full control over both Canada and Mexico. The US controls our economy via NAFTA.

>Providences

We Americans have experience with dealing with rude Natives

Wtf is a providence ?

As do we too lad, we have more native blood on our hands than USA has.

Eskimos aren't like regular natives though, they're smarter and came to North America much more recently compared to regular natives. If anything they're much more comparable to modern asians genetically than modern natives, plus they're the only native group in canada that didn't get the shit BTFO of them by the British and French, and managed to successfully defend their Arctic from the Nordics between the 900s-1300s and even push an offensive and successfully drove the Nordics out of Greenland for a few centuries.

They're not dumb forest niggers who'll roll over, but they're really anti-white and pretty adamant about preserving their identity.

Rhode Island.

That's what I thought

Think my fellow amerifat meant province. Anyway, if nafta doesn't collapse their is a fair chance of an eu-esque structure coming together within our lifetimes. Canada first and Mexico second, as that would just be easier for murrricans to handle.

Not with Quebec preventing them from leaving/

Canada's falling a part. There's rising nationalism in the east-coast and another growing separatist movement in Newfoundland. The west half of Canada's also brought up becoming independent plenty of times. Quebec keeps on struggling for independence. The eskimos up north want nothing to do with Canada. Canada's going to collapse in the future and all that will be left are a bunch of smelly Ontarian libcucks.

What economy does Quebec have to support it's own independence?

They don't have one, they rely on transfer payments from the rest of Canada. This is why they will never become independent. They just make threats whenever they want more free money and special treatment, and the fucktards in Ottawa give in every time.

The West wants out! BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and maybe Manitoba need to split from the rest of the country.

>Providences

The US should take South West Ontario.

Michigan needs another peninsula. We don't have enough.

There's probably oil up there and you guys aren't even interested in extracting it.

Jesus Christ OP learn to fucking spell. Also you don't capitalize provinces/states.

Cascadia and Texas declare independence. A man can dream, cant he?

All of the oil that we know of is in the prairie provinces, mostly Alberta lad. There's nothing up north. We already make good use of our massive oil industry in the prairies and smaller one in the Atlantic

Got my vote senpai

USA will join mighty Canada after clime change.

why not both?

lol wut? There's massive oil reserves up north. It's just a pain in the ass to extract it. Most of our northern lands are full of various resources. Are you fucking high?

There's gas resources, no oil resources.

There's pretty much everything up there.

Not really. There's a lot of gas in the Yukon/NWT, and a lot of Uranium in Nunavut, but all of our oil is either in the prairies or the Atlantic.

Why is the water around The Bahamas so beautiful?

This, Commiefornia will be purged by cartels in my lifetime. It may even evolve into a beaner and Jewish narco state with fags and other degenerates possibly

He's right. It will be like the Falklands. Just hold a referendum and lets the mestizo pride fuckers stick it to the white man. I will be comfy in my million man white enclave in northern Montana or Maine

who the fuck would choose to be part of the us?
gee I can hardly wait for mall and school shootings
and it'll be great to have deranged oligarchs making policy on my personal life
war and mass death in the name of freedom, brainwashing, a race to the bottom.
I can't wait to be poor and stupid in a dystopian nightmare

3)US States becoming Mexican States

Shallow

Wait, you think that the Mexican administration is better for the Mexicans living in America?

The analogy doesn't hold, The Falklands voted to stay British because the British administration keeps their quality of life much higher than if they were under Argentinean administration.

Mexicans in America want American administration, not Mexican, that's why they left in the first place.

Dude you are delusional. The Anglos voted to stay with UK cause they aren't shitskins.

Mexicans believe their country would be great had it not been for US war and conquest. They won't admit to themselves how they're another unsuccessful brown country.

Once they are the majority, a campaign of nationalist referendums will allow them to be annexed by Mexico.

You know what happened last time US States held their own referendums and voted to leave?

Niether. U.S. States becoming their own countries, beginning with Texas.

TEXIT
E
X
I
T

Canadá.

They probably wouldn't even fight back.
There are much more cultural similarities, such as language.
Mexico is hot as fug.

>providences
>american education

Texit sounds stupid.

Texas Exit rolls, it doesn't need abbreviation

Mexico has the best shape of any country ever.

The eternal horn of abundance.

Oh are you referencing the Great War of Negroid Emancipation?

Yeah I am sure it'll turn out just as well in that case.

Personally, they can have Commiefornia as long as they keep the skypes and faggots

wut