What does Cred Forums think of suicide?

what does Cred Forums think of suicide?
do you think that suicidal people have an obligation to live for their family, or is it okay because they never wanted to be born in the first place?

Go out in some blaze of glory, if you've accepted death. Try to change the world.

I wonder this too. I am at the stage where I wonder if my suicide would be any more painful to my family than my continued existence. I have always been suicidally depressed but wouldn't do it because it would hurt my mother too much. Now I don't know, there's nothing worth living for anymore, I get no pleasure from anything. I don't even want anything from life anymore. Why live for other people's sake?

have stopped thinking about it lately

they're not joking when they say it's a phase

try outliving it, it all sort of clicked for me one day and my life is more or less back on track

I'm still in the game to take care of my grandmother who adopted and raised me.

Once she's gone I don't really have a reason to keep going.

Good thing those guys had parachutes on already shiii

I don't have a problem with it. Pierre should be allowed to, it doesn't hurt anyone.

pretty sure the one hanging on didn't

should be punishable by death.

i never understood this "wont kill myself because my family meme"

only reason i dont kill myself is because its painful to kill yourself and you might mess up and make ur life worse

and because god disapproves and its a sin

the last thought in my mind is what would my family think

thats bizarre to me

Join the army and ask to get ur ass killed on the front lines, at least you might get some terrorists

Yeah he did. I remember seeing this all over the news a few years ago. Everyone made it out alive, even the pilots.

I regret not committing suicide when I had no responsibilities and people who depended on me. Now I have to live whether I like it or not.

I agree. Especially when you consider that usually ones family is probably a reason they are suicidal in the first place.

Why do we fight beings we have no possible chance of defeating? The only way to win is to not play the game. Why don't we all just take the easy way out so they cannot torture our minds any longer. I am saying this all with the utmost honesty. We will be free and can know infinite things if we all just simply end our lives. I know i am going to do it.

It's terribly inconvenient for everybody else. Otherwise it does seem like a nice idea.

Yeah I try to hang in there, I would never burden people I know with this kind of heavy shit. Suicide seems like it requires more passion than I currently feel capable of anyway. I'm just numb to it all lately. Suicide does seem like cowardice though, but I can understand when people have just had enough.

I am a therapist and I think suicide is okay in some cases.
Some people have nothing but suffering in their lives, it is selfish to tell to go on.

Rejection from society brings on suicidal thoughts, its natural selection. The average person will never understand your thoughts, they will make quick affirmations solely on your appearance. Evolution has created a brain that can understand its unempathic and basically pointless being - which is the human condition. Back to the singularity, lads.

so do you tell them they should kill themselves?

I have no reason to be sad by normal standards. I have a good education, a good job, a nice condo, all at the age of 22. My family loves me and is supportive, but at the end of the day i feel like im only living for then and to keep them happy since i know they are proud of me.

I have been consumed by nihilism and have no sense of purpose. Escapism is all i have left and even then its getting boring.

I don't really either, but for some reason it is enough of a reason.

One could argue that the overall amount of suffering caused to the family will outweigh the relief of suicide, but it doesn't really effect you if you are dead.

>i never understood this "wont kill myself because my family meme"
>because god disapproves and its a sin
Don't wory user, we never expectd you to understand (=^o^=)

No, most of my patients are stupid teenagers that know nothing.

If you've ever been on the other side of a suicide, you'd understand how rough it is on the family.

I feel cheated out of the possibility now.

When things get real on the West, ie civil wars, riots, I would happily volunteer for a suicide mission. The army would not suit my character though, I usually resent authority figures and piss them off without really trying.

Read Emil Cioran.

Fuck off kike.

I've always wondered whether it would be harder on my family if I disappeared or if I killed myself. Can't really decide which would be less painful. I think that they'd know I was dead if i went missing, anyways. Wouldn't be hard, just shoot yourself way of ut in the woods with no ID on you.

>Brazilian """"""""""therapy""""""""""

>Not only is suicide a sin, it is the sin. It is the ultimate and absolute evil, the refusal to take an interest in existence; the refusal to take the oath of loyalty to life. The man who kills a man, kills a man. The man who kills himself, kills all men; as far as he is concerned he wipes out the world. His act is worse (symbolically considered) than any rape or dynamite outrage. For it destroys all buildings: it insults all women. The thief is satisfied with diamonds; but the suicide is not: that is his crime. He cannot be bribed, even by the blazing stones of the Celestial City. The thief compliments the things he steals, if not the owner of them. But the suicide insults everything on earth by not stealing it. He defiles every flower by refusing to live for its sake. There is not a tiny creature in the cosmos at whom his death is not a sneer. When a man hangs himself on a tree, the leaves might fall off in anger and the birds fly away in fury: for each has received a personal affront. Of course there may be pathetic emotional excuses for the act. There often are for rape, and there almost always are for dynamite. But if it comes to clear ideas and the intelligent meaning of things, then there is much more rational and philosophic truth in the burial at the cross-roads and the stake driven through the body, than in Mr. Archer's suicidal automatic machines. There is a meaning in burying the suicide apart. The man's crime is different from other crimes—for it makes even crimes impossible.

Not even once

In my experience, one of the most painful things for the parents is to never have closure. So it would probably hurt them more if you disappeared and they never knew for sure what happened.

I have held crying parents who were totally messed up about not having gotten a suicide note. They felt as if they could never know why.

I don't owe anyone anything. I never asked to be here so I don't need anyone's permission to leave.

>and because god disapproves and its a sin

>implying any sane man cares what that old fart thinks

Thanks, he seems intereting. I'll start with 'On the heights of despair' I think.

T H I S

Do what Anton Lundin-Pettersson in Sweden did. He was tired of not getting a job and he was your average Cred Forumsack. So he went to a school in Trollhättan and killed like 3-4 muslims with a fucking SWORD.

>trollhattan
lel

tfw I was born there :^))

Suicide is wrong because you're hurting those who love you. Your parents, children, friends will always be haunted by your death. That said, if one were to say, drive a big truck through a crowd of BLM faggots or through the front door of the SPLC and detonate that big truck, I would laugh privately and maybe even publicly because just too funny. Me? Fuck no I'm not dong shit like that. I have too many people I care about to do such a thing. It would fuck their lives up.

yes good goy, do the kikes work for them before you go!

I'd also recommend "The Conspiracy Against the Human Race" by Thomas Ligotti, and Peter Wessel Zapffe's essay "The last Messiah".

Beta as fuck