Cred Forums B T F O

B T F O
T
F
O

Completely ruins your narrative

But all those skittles could just go to Turkey and Jordan. Its not life or death if they cant get into Europe. I fucking hate this meme.

why come leafs be so dumb always

It's not just his life though.

It's the political, economic, and cultural future of the west along with it's high standards of living.

>newfag canuck doesn't know this was all meant to shitpost a femist campaign about a bowl full of men with X being rapists
:^)

So when is he volunteering to personally have refugees come live in his house and pay for all their expenses?

or I don't eat any skittles and throw them away

This. We could support even more refugees in the middle east if we used the same money they want to allocate for bringing refugees here.

The best part is that it's not Cred Forums who thought up the original idea it was feminists from plebbit, replace skittles with m&ms and terrorists with rapists. all men are rapists lel ecksdee.

my life is more important to me than it is to the refugees

>I would kill myself and my country in the name of virtue signaling
Universal suffrage was the worst mistake made by the modern western world.

first-world altruism is an evolutionary experiment which will ultimately lead to the end of their lineage.

Now lets see if he would say the same thing about the (((rape culture))).

>LOOK HOW TOLERANT I AM

>I would eat skittles until they forced me to become skittles and if I don't they'd kill me for not being skittles I'm so progressive and understanding

but question is... would he really do it?
facebook are nothing more then attention whores

and the poison skittles don't just kill the cuck that's eating them, it poisons many others

ylyl thread?

I remember a few years ago turkey proposed using western troops to set up safe zones in syria for refugees but obongo/Merkel said no

If we could ensure that only leftist immigration-loving bitches were the victims of terrorism, that'd be great
But alas, this person actually wants to force us all to eat the skittles with him

No he wouldn't eat the skittles. He also wouldn't let a refugee live in his home if the government shut down the shelters.

>I have no sense of self preservation ergo nobody else should

i wonder if this asshole would let one of his kids eat out of that bowl of skittles?

nope

[ your virtue has increased to 12 ]

His """""""""argument"""""""""(not really an argument) is shit.
He is instantly assuming that if they won't come here they will die. There are other places that they can go to.

I really want someone to use this argument on my in real life. I would have to tear them a new one.

Essentially, the part that this guy is missing is that he isn't just eating the skittles himself. He's forcing his neighbours, his family, and his friends to all eat skittles with him.

>I would force my children, my family and my entire nation to eat potentially poisoned skittles to get rid of my own guilty conscience

Pretty fucking evil.

nice mem

>I would play russian roulette in order to potentially have the possibility to safe someone in a war zone far away
Sure they would...

>Each poison skittle kills and injurs a few strangers along with him
Why does he want so many people to die?

these kinds of people genuinely don't understand there's a problem until it's fucking them in the mouth

If you eat enough poisoned skittles then both you and the rescued people will die

If you do not eat the skittles then only some of the not rescued people die

>IS MY LIFE MORE IMPORTANT THAN—
If the answer is anything besides friends and family, yes. What kind of self loathing human doesn't value their life before the lives of others they've never even met?

Well the metaphor simply isn't accurate. By taking in Syrian refugees it isn't a 1:1 ratio of saving lives. Many of them would have still survived in Syria. Secondly consider the fact that many of them aren't even from Syria. Literally just taking in random brown people and they take your tax money and live off welfare 90% of the time. Then the bomb and kill people even though you've given them so much. In the end you lose more lives than you gain, so even from a ultilitarin standpoint this disgusting metaphor is completely inaccurate.

So, he's a radial cannibal and would eat Skittles until non left and would force his relatives to do the same? Extreme.

We'll save thousands, you guys.

Just ignore the millions of people we are forcing them on. Please? Guys?

We need to meme "gorge myself on Skittles" into a euphemism for "get raped/killed by muslims".

I think the worst part is that he wants to force his family into it. They should at least have a say.

This is the original analogy that everyone suddenly forgot as soon the LE RACIST WORSE THAN HITLER NAZI used it.

Yes, let's put the mechanism for shifting millions of people from country to country with no way for the host countries to stop it. That way, the globalists can go to any country in the world and say, hey, either you do whatever we want (Rothschild controlled central bank, oil pipeline, stop doing business with a Saudi competitor, whatever), or we can rain destruction on your nation, depopulate it one way or the other, and you can't stop it. Such humanitarianism!

Just eat the poison ones already you fucking leaf google.

>MY LIFE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS

It is

Le Stirner meme ect

Look at the flag. 1 post by this id.

It's easy to say these beautiful words when they take no action afterwards. They are not the ones risking their lives to make the world a better place, like the army/police/etc.
Plus the difference between the skittles and refugees is that it's not the ones that decide to take the action that risk their lifes, in reality it's more like they want refugee but at the cost of other people lifes. It's different.

>75% of these dicks have aids
>would you let take one?
>leftist responds
>I would gangbang immediately
>I would even let them rape the entire country while I'm at it
>I would help them

These people only learn if they get killed or raped by rapefugees. And when they got only raped, some will still reject the truth

K his argument is his life is worthless to himself. Also:

>arguing with yourself

So why is human life worth saving? Are we necessary to the universe? Have we don't anything notable on a universal scale at all? No you fucking idiot we don't fucking matter nothing we do matters therefor do what you want and stop judging to hide your lack of confidence to stand behind anything that isn't praise by the majority

>is my life more important than thousands and thousands of men,women,and children?

Yes. Yes, it is. Self preservation is a natural instinct. If other people have to die so that I can live, so be it. It's a kill or be killed world.

Your priorities should be in this order:
You
Family
Local community
State
Country
Western Civilization
The World

Putting some mudshits before yourself and your country is a total cuck move. I don't give a fuck what some commie hipster scum says.