From last thread

From last thread.
The Knights of Europa has been glowing nicely, thanks to all who has joined us so far.
We are still building the group, you can help by giving suggestions in this thread of posting in our discord: discord.gg/JbQhk

We are a Chafolic Order with the hopes of fighting for the protection of Christianity in Europe, aswell as America and other such places.

We also fight for the hopes of a great Holy War which God wills.
Non Nobis Domine.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mjT4JepA-Vc
discord.gg/JbQhk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump.

Bump.

Also what do you think of Episcopalian Americans?

Bump!

>The Knights of Europa
>giving themselves knighthood

*tips bucket helmet* M'fellow LARPer.

It's a name user, to commemorate the Templar.

You're a waste of existence

You're a waste of good dubs.

>templars

The same men who had to step on a cross as part of their initiation?

Yet you're catholic? Confused

The point remains, you don't just give yourself a name implying Knighthood.

That's some Larping shit right there and I think you know that..

I also play too much Crusader Kings OP

And why not? If they earn the namesake, so be it. If they don't, then their order of 'knights' will not last. Before a man could be appointed king, another king before him must have simply made the claim for himself and made it so by force.

Actual knight here. If you haven't won a tourney trophy in German Longsword (Kunst des Fechtens) or Italian Longsword (Armizare) then you are not a knight.

The martial art is a devotional yoga, a bhakti yoga. Knighthood is inseparable from this yoga. You retarded obese larpers are not martial artists. You don't even read, write and speak german and italian, let alone Old German and Old Italian. You couldn't even begin the academic pursuit of deciphering the manuscripts. I can't believe I even had to come in here to fucking explain this to you faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=mjT4JepA-Vc

Is this a legitimate group or a "Cred Forums pretends to start a movement that's forgotten the next day" group?

It's legitimate.
Help us grow, brother.
discord.gg/JbQhk

lmao I'm Episcopalian as well.

If the war breaks out maybe we can sell donuts for $3 a piece to old millionaires after the service. Then we can afford to go on a 3 week civil war retreat. Lets call it 'Niggerpalooza'.

Not until after Kanuga of course.

>It's legitimate.

What fencing club do you train under?

Our group is literally 1 day old.

I've looked at our discord.
We have around 100 members allready.
We need a ranking system.
I'm planning to make one soon.

Please stop being autistic. The defining trait of knights isn't that they used swords, but that they were MODERN. They used the latest armor, weapons, training and tactics to defeat their enemies.

Wars of our age are not fought with swords but with guns. If you want to be a knight, you learn how to shoot.

(And by modern, I don't mean modern as in the modern age, but as in, modern to their time period. Armies that used the latest innovations from continental Europe always had the greatest advantage, but what we eventually saw was that the warrior lifestyle ceased to exist when a man could simply be shot from a distance no matter how much training he had. The knight class ceased to be in actuality, except as an honorific.)

You know that was a Kangaroo court right?

>Implying the Templars were innocent
The Inquisition wasn't some joke. They took their investigations very seriously, and infiltrated and amassed evidence before laying charges.

The Templars are the precursors to the modern-day (((Freemasons))), whose founders were Templars that fled and re-established their cult in Scotland.

>unironically LARPing

Why not just call yourself The Eternal Virgins of Europa

Fuck off Colgate.

The templars will return. But their time has not yet come.

Behold.

>TRIGGERED

Hahahaha, this is a walking satire.

My family sword, "beam and ass splitter" would cut through your metal suit like tin foil
Beware of your empty boasts, you are but the court jester, oh foolish one !

>We are a Chafolic Order with the hopes of fighting for the protection of Christianity in Europe, aswell as America and other such places.
>We also fight for the hopes of a great Holy War which God wills.

>image.png
>you can help by giving suggestions in this thread of posting in our discord
>Non Nobis Domine

Is this the pinnacle of autism?

I didn't say the defining trait was swords, I said the defining trait was attaining enlightenment through the devotional yoga of his martial art.

Nice strawman, leaf.

>Wars of our age are not fought with swords but with guns. If you want to be a knight, you learn how to shoot.

So you are going to be watching Magpul training DVD's?

10/10 "Knightly Order"
Guy doesn't even know what he is talking about, just spouts Deus Vult memes without having ever read the bible.

Have fun roleplaying gay retards.

>The Eternal Virgins of Europa
Kinda funny because I think that actually sounds pretty good