Black Lives Matter Man has stroke after cops taser him while his hands are behind his back (VIDEO)

usuncut.com/black-lives-matter/man-has-stroke-after-taser/

A Georgia man is filing a federal civil rights lawsuit against his county and two officers who used a taser on him while he was subdued.

In video obtained by WSB-TV in Atlanta, 31-year-old Carlos Seals, who was held in the Richmond County Jail in August of 2015 for public intoxication (despite being at home at the time of his arrest), is seen facing the wall with his hands behind his back. Suddenly, two officers at the scene, Deputy Donnie Crawford and Deputy Christopher Alexis, both pulled tasers from their belts and fired them at Seals. After being tasered, Seals is seen falling violently to the floor, with the back of his head striking the concrete floor.

“I watched him come through the door and he say ‘pop his ass.’ As soon as said that, dude shot me back,” Seals told WSB-TV.

>Cred Forums will defend this

Good

He was a nigger, who cares

should have cooperated

oh wait were talking about niggers

People in jail are treated as criminals, color me surprised.

Everyone look!
A nigger is being abused. Ignore all the white fatalities! They don't matter! This black guy is hurt by white cops
WHITE COPS
BLACK GUY
WHITE
BLACK
TUNE IN AT 5 FOR THE FULL STORY PLEASE WATCH THE COMMERCIALS

Goddamnit just what Atlanta needs right now. Here we go goggles.

As if the officers aren't in on it and are going to split the resulting ghetto lottery winnings with the chimp

>>Cred Forums will defend this
No we won't. This nigger will win a nice settlement in court and he should. Retarded cops need to be fired for throwing away millions of taxpayer dollars.

Should have used real bullets.

But it's a black cop tasering him. ^_^

It's a nigger, who even cares?

Once he gets his settlement, he will move out the hood and forget about his "people".

Shhh we don't the cops race yet. Seems to be another lone wolf.

black cop, cant wait till the bleached cnn version comes out.

This

Also, the cop is black.
>inb4 muh institutionalized and internalized raycissums

>black man has stroke

I'm sure he functions just as normal as he did before he got tazed.

it could have been you.

he's got brain damage now so he's likely looking at a million dollar settlement.

Good. Fuck him. Niggers should be scared of cops, it keeps them in check.

>implying a settlement will allow him to escape being a google

no amount of money given will save his ass.

LEL
E
L

Hope he wins millions, no justification for this.
Got arrested for a bullshit offense as well

No, he's going to waste it on rims and gold teeth and go right back to being a nigger.

>>it could have been you.

No, because I don't harass public servants

>the google was left alive
>Cred Forums will defend this

Wasn't there a study in US where they found out that black cops brutalize black perps much more than whites?

Black cops, lol

Although it doesn't matter to the lunatic left, they always say in cases where it's a black cop brutalizing a black person that they've "internalized racism." Basically that it's still whiteys fault.

Good, he deserved it.

>he say
Nigs...

>it could have been you
No, because I'm White and respect laws.

I take it you didn't watch the video. Cops go on power trips all the time.

I won't publicly defend it but privately I wish they had used real bullets. Now our tax money is going to be used to litigate this case and he's going to get benefits.

. .

. . .

it's not too late to be accused of "manslaughter"

>it could have been you
no im not a nigger
>he's got brain damage now
well yeah hes a nigger
>a million dollar settlement
million dollars isnt much anymore and hes black, he'll spend that in less than a year

The cops should have not been retarded as fuck then, blame them

shame that nigger didnt die

>White people get shot just as often as black people!
>I wouldn't happen to me, I'm not a nigger!

Pick one, Cred Forums

only reasonable post itt tbqh

>White people get shot by niggers just as often as black people!
>Getting shot by a cop wouldn't happen to me, I'm not a nigger!
I see no contradiction there.

>Man forces police to tazer him
K

I didn't say anything about the first thing you greentexted.

what? when did i imply that you retarded muslim? go rape some more euros, dont reply to me

Blacks break laws more often. That's the answer. When liberals say that they get pulled over move often, they discount the fact that they were reasonably pulled over.

quality post.

>filing lawsuit against two officers who used a taser on him
ohh i'm sorry, do you mean the one black officer who used a taser on you?

Oh, I thought the narrative here was that white people and black people get shot equally in similar situations, yet I see people saying they couldn't get shot like this because they're not niggers

>don't misrepresent the way I misrepresented Cred Forums's general beliefs

So your post was just as bad as mine?
Nice

>my being a retard is justified because someone who responded to me is also a retard

Just like Charlotte, just like Baltimore, the cops are. BLACK. Violent niggers in uniform causing problems, the media blames whites. God damn

Keep going.

I don't know if a lot of Cred Forums are shill plants or just plain stupid, but you guys have to know you don't do yourselves any favors when you trivialize or justify this shit.

When you see cops clearly out of line, acknowledge it and state that you are not okay with it, that way regressive left fucktards can't use the fact that you've been unreasonable in the past against you when their side are actually making shit up.

You do not help the cause whatsoever by acting like spiteful, petulant fucking children. You need to be better than the people you're arguing with, not constantly dropping down to their level.

I'm guessing these are people who would also post on stormfront, low IQ and also a love for identity politics.

Keep saying stupid shit, then.

>he keeps replying

>>You do not help the cause whatsoever by acting like spiteful, petulant fucking children. You need to be better than the people you're arguing with, not constantly dropping down to their level.

This is cultural total war.

I'm bored. What else do you want me to do?

Solid post from Aus, breaking the stereotype

That's for you to figure out, being frustrated on the internet is not the best way to spend your time

It wouldn't have been me. I don't go to jail

>frustrated
Nice projecting there, buddy.

>You are being retarded!
>Keep saying stupid shit!
>Continues to reply despite this going absolutely nowhere and is probably not even enjoying this exchange
Okay

>is probably not even enjoying this exchange
Speak for yourself. I'm having fun.

Both of you faggots call it a day and get on with relevant, productive exchange of ideas instead of shitting up Cred Forums, how's that sound ?

prison guards aren't cops.
They are rent a cop flunkees.

They are the worst of the worst and do a ton of harm on their own. I don't affiliate them with actual police officers.

Even more pathetic, I'm going to put an end to your ''fun'' though, bye.
I am gone

They should have shot him.

lol wait this happened in jail?
I CARE EVEN LESS NOW

>he's got brain damage now

he had it since birth

While shills like yourself expect cops to embody the highest moral standards while dealing with the scum of humanity under historically unprecedented levels of scrutiny.

Police has never worked that way. Why should we let oversensitive idiots like you destroy communities because you think cops should behave like gentlemens ?

Cops need enough wiggle room to slap and taze fools, I'm willing to give them that as long as they do a good job protecting my community.