No hes just a jewish plant to make us look stupid

Any great highlights from his show? I never really watched it

LINK

youtube.com/watch?v=cT1301ZvDM8

>This guy is fucking insane.

Fuck off, Hillary.

>republic
>freedom

Take your democracy substitute and get rekt, alex.

He's a hero

Jones did nothing wrong

he identifies the a bullshit that has always attacked us

I find this guy kind of exaggerated sometimes, but I swear to fucking God, he woke me up. I wouldn't be here unless it's for him.

A lot of shit he says is stupid, unlikely, or interesting and plausible but unverifiable conjecture.

Some of it is gold.

Did you know three buildings fell down in Manhattan on 9/11 when airplanes flew into two of them?

Two airplanes

Three buildings.

Think about it. Remember Tower 7

>This guy is fucking insane
That's why he gets away with it, plebs dismiss him as crazy.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gdqd8l9R95k

And what OP is referring to:
youtube.com/watch?v=SXfym3Mf5-A

He forgot his daily dose of SUPER MALE VITALITY

I'M PRAYING!!! ARE WE AT FULL POWER YET?

Yea i feel like the only reason AJ is alive is because he makes everything a conspiracy.

I really like some of the other anchors on info wars though

more like Super Male

FATALITY

>BrainForceOverdose.jpg

I saw that he sells that shit and cringed so hard.
The only people who support alex jones are the people who still be leave in angels.

Fucking disgusting.

Bill Hicks is controlled opposition

* fucking based

ftfy

Alex is even breaking into the female demographic now.

I saw a screenshot here on pol that talked about how jones is alive because his death would signal to patriots in the government and military to turn against the corrupt government.

If anyone has that screenshot please post it

There needs to be more of these.

I love the alex jones show. He reminds me of a righter wing, conspiracy theory colbert or something. Once you realize his rants are almost a "character" he plays it's much more entertaining. Reading and viewing interviews he gives to magazines and stuff actually shows he's just messing around when he goes off the rails. not to say he doesn't report on real news sometimes, it's just peppered with crazy shit for fun.

I watch his show every night.

>be leave
Looks like you need some Brain Force

youtu.be/ZIkoV7RAda4

>I saw a screenshot here on pol that talked about how jones is alive because his death would signal to patriots in the government and military to turn against the corrupt government.
Don't even need a post to refer to it. He says that pretty much every single show.

There was a time period, I'd say....3 years ago... around Christmas, where he had a bit of a mental breakdown and really thought they were going to assassinate him. And then for an entire week the shows weren't live, they were badly spliced reruns. Freaked me out a bit.

I think calling it a character is too far. I'm glad you said almost. He definitely exaggerates sometimes, but nevertheless is an extreme workaholic and totally believes in what he says. Even people that know him say he is genuinely behaves like that, like Joe Rogan.

When will the USDA stop him?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwURLwd8pEA
youtube.com/watch?v=-6wnn7WE4oY
youtube.com/watch?v=6KalX0MJ5hQ
youtube.com/watch?v=A3nWmvZBjOA
youtube.com/watch?v=SWPxLzlyOTU

>THE BEST NUTRACEUTICALS

I've seen a number of videos that says when he's not doing infowars stuff he talks in a slightly different voice, is actually quite shy - especially when talking about himself, and is super laid back. All in all he sounds like a passionate, slightly crazy, but really good guy.

The way I view it is he sometimes "goes off the rails", and that's when he falls into a "character". It's entertainment news for sure, and only about 60/40 news, news winning, at least this election season. After watching him awhile you can see when he falls in and out of character.

Either way, I enjoy it. I could see how someone who takes everything he says seriously could either go off the rails themselves, or think he's insane.

>when the brainforce hits you

/THREAD, YOU FOOLS!

Nice trips.

>Sen's Fortress

You'd go insane too if you were as redpilled as Alex

I find when watching I can see a glimpse of him breaking character. Often he'll crack a small smile after doing one of those awkward silent stares.

If the man didn't have a sense of humor I don't know how he'd preserver.

Maybe it's just me, but I take his show as entertainment.

For those who are into vitamins, the products Infowars sells are Top Grade. That's how they pay for the operation fighting the globalists. He can't do it for free. The gov't or Soros are damn sure not going to fund him. What's your deal anyway? Do you understand capitalism at all? Why are you so salty? Are you a Hillary gal? You know she despises Alex Jones right? That's all you need to know right there

youtube.com/watch?v=TGI8saUeR50

Alex drops the F-bomb!

Imagine being completely able to have absurd, mental breakdowns with no restraint by logic or reasoning and actually televise it, in fact market it as a selling point.

Not even mad, I almost envy him.

>Alex drops the F-bomb!
Moms gonna freak

>be leave

Maybe if you bought some Brain Force you wouldn't be a fucking retard.

Its an act, chill out retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=svLDKpNZmgY

Its the same with a diffrent label

Alex should be in WWE.

He is either with them or he is a usefull idiot for (((them)))

idk in what sense you think he's a character, he obviously believes that he's fighting globalism and thinks it's a real problem, if he exaggerates his personality for dramatic effect that doesn't mean he's going into some kind of false character he's just committing to a hyperbole of what he truly feels

He's really entertaining to be honest.. Funny how genuinely triggered lefties get at him.

His "top expert" "secret source" or "inside source" shit is so transparent though, wish he would drop it and just focus on facts, not invent his own stories.

I never thought Super Male Vitality actually worked and boosted your testosterone until I saw Jones fucking FLIP OUT at the globalists

An honest water merchant if ive ever seen one

>yes goy! flouride is great goy!

hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/

huffingtonpost.com/dr-mercola/fluoride_b_2479833.html
(in b4 huff po)

Super female vitality doesn't have oestrogen blockers

Sometimes yeah, but just from seeing him/ reading interviews he does when he's off screen he seems way more chill about everything, more laid back. Different voice. The exaggeration is his character.

>Cred Forumstard drinks a gallon of WHITE milk and be like..

This.
i wonder (((who))) opened this thread.