This wall idea is ridiculous

Israel is building a 440 mile wall around the west bank. The US Mexico border is 2000 miles.

How could the USA possibly conceive building a wall that's a MASSIVE 4 and a half times longer?

We'll do whatever the fuck we want.

usa is bigger than israel

4.5 x bigger for a country much more than 4.5 x bigger

>We'll do whatever the fuck we want.
Seconded.

No one is saying it's impossible . It's just really really immigrant phobia and immoral

America is a much bigger country, and besides, they're not even going to have to pay for it, so it will be easy

>Israel population 8 Million
>USA population 320 Million

Seeing as how part of it is already built, it's not much of a stretch.

If they were clever they would get some prison inmates to build it like the good old times. But no, it's better to let them carry on being little edgy gangsters in prison rather than having sweating and being productive under the glorious American sun

Building the wall is straightforward. It will not stop US industry from sucking cheap labour out of Central America.

>US industry controls US politicians
>US politicians control US laws
>US laws control US law enforcement

This game is sewn up.
>

Someone posted how much Israel is paying to build that wall with towers and all that and it's actually cheaper than people think to do this on the southern border in the USA. Cool thing is there are already portions of wall on the southern border already since it was already a planned happening including a budget. They could easily move troops from a base or use the border patrol to actually man it and we're set.

I'd also look into setting up a wall next to Canada. Fuck them too.

>Cred Forums in charge of getting sarcasm

And is also a valid country.

Chines wall was built like 500 years ago, with far worse technology, and its length is 5,500.3 miles.
I don't see a problem??

for you

The US economy is far more than five times larger than Israel's.

They can easily do it.

we have most of a boarder wall already in place. how does every one keep forgetting that

That's a good point.

>7 million Israeli's build 440 mile wall
>319 million Ameriburgers can't do the same

When you put it like that, not building a wall sounds utterly retarded.

You do realize that Israel has less money than California, right? I'm sure America can afford it.

There's a vast fucking difference between:
>We need workers, c'mere amigo
and
>ARRIVA ARRIVA LETS CROSSA DA BORDER AMIGOS
You fucking goatfucker.

I WISH we didn't need the wall. 2002-03 proved us so very wrong. Kahana was right, remove kebab.

You're a country to me today Belgium x

>1 post by this id

Prefab wall Israel is using is pretty cheap though. Trump wouldn't be lying about it being on time and under budget.

The chinks can do it million years ago but Murrica in modern age cannot? Go fuck yourself tea-shit.

because US is a superpower?

cucks btfo

Go back to plebbit, nu-Cred Forums

The cost of building the entire wall on the US-Mexico border is a fraction of the cost of illegal aliens every single year.

I crossed the border illegally. I'm gonna do it again, in March.
Big Bend.
t. ex Legionfag

Israel is smaller
US is larger and has more resources so it could build a wall 100x larger if they wanted

There is already a wall dip shit
He just wants to make it bigger and better

probably because the US economy is 60 times bigger than the kikonomy

This

Israel is a terrorist state living on stolen land.

>inb4 wow u mudslimes lover
No, I just hate kikes the most out of anyone.

Race mixing with Germans was a mistake.

Pot, meet kettle.

>immoral
>putting one brick on top of another is immoral

>The US Mexico border is 2000 miles.
Have you ever heard of securing boarders, britbong? You can do it without a fucking wall.

Fuck off burger-nigger.

It is no different with Israel. The only difference is scale. In the US they need Latin workers far away from their country of origin so they need to become residents in the US. In Israel you can simply bus them in and out of the West Bank.

The reason the wall in the US will not work is that the people who control the US desperately want those immigrants.

>not figuring in the 11-12 million illegals in the US

We could get it done with 1/3 the labor cost and almost double the manpower!

kek no one got your point eh m8
fucking yanks

first post best post

>>>Israel defending Israel
Well color me surprised.

Wew fucking lad

By having a country with 30 times more
People and resources

Third, fuck off Britcuck

does the concept of sarcasm just not exist in burgerland? or are you all actually autistic

God bless

>Judea and Samaria
FTFY teabag.

You'd be surprised at the amount of self-loathing leftie libcucks we have, burger. Only reason why Oslo was signed.

Because we have a much larger economy than Israel, and we could support the construction of a wall.

I have to admit the was is a fucking retarded idea. The cancer is already inside and metastasizing.

It's greatest effect might be in the minds of the people. A symbol of the sovereignty of the USA and reinforce nationalism.

Challenge accepted

How is it immoral? Your home probaly has walls you fucking immigrantaphobe!! Why wont you let me take all Of your money. Live In your house, and then complain and kill you?

>oh no my argument was shit so I'll just pretend like I was being retarded

The wall's gonna be freaking expensive. People have no idea what they're talking about

>have to deal with autistic "arguments" and "points" from NSA bots, JIDF shills and libfags 24/7
>huehue why can't you tell anymore that the OP is "just sarcastic" and not acting retarded like usual

Don't mind the simple spic.

I believe this is a direct quote from Benjamin Franklin.

im not the OP
you really cant read that post and understand the point it is making? we really are two peoples divided by a common language

>freaking
Fucking burger ass fuck ass motherfucker ass burger bitchiss. Fuck ass. Suck on a nut the burger!

Burgers. Never once even with the leafs! Fucking as the Mexicans. Can't even fuck ass believe!

That will happen naturally. Children diverge from their parents ideologies as they grow older. There is a reason heavy conservatism is on the rise. The rest is keeping it from returning after it is stamped out.

>wonders how humans will make this massive structure
>forgets we have been doing it for ten thousand years

You do not want the flow of immigrants to stop. You want the cheap labour, the cheap products and the crippled unions. The businesses and lobby groups that control the US legislative and regulatory environment want the cheap labour. They control the politicians, who control the courts, who control who comes in and comes out. They want people who breed fast and work cheap, younger people who have more children who need a place to live, cars and consumer products for their homes.

Why do you think so many immigrants were getting into the US in the first place?

Of course it's a German that chimes in about having the same difficulty.

OP, it doesnt really seem like that big of a deal

Man that's a piss poor excuse for a wall.

Aren't there places where there is just no fence at all?

i expect krauts to be autistic but i'm surprised how every single burger struggles with sarcasm

>country that's 40x larger in population and strength can't make a border wall 4x as long

You alright?

Well put.

We only need half that. 1000 miles of wall. The migrants will be climbing mountains otherwise. Pic related.

Prefab concrete plank with steel trusses in between.

>4 and a half times longer

How big is the US's population and economy compared to Israel, again?

No, are the fucking. So sick of hearing it!! Even in the own country it STILL is. Can't fucking.

Thank you Keynesianism, you are my greatest ally. Trump will shakes of Jewish monetarism and go back to the white man's form of economics. This wall will create a ripple of new labour.

Isreal population 8 million, GDP 300 million

US population 318 million, 73 trillion.

Israel wall 440 miles, US wall 2000 miles.

It's literally putting concrete blocks on top of each other. Even a KANGZ has the brainpower to do it.

History and life are full of retards and filth like you tha talways say "that is impossible" "that can be done" "that is ridiculous" and time and time again you're proven wrong.

Enjoy being nothing, low energy cunt

Can't wait, Trump a-bombs Tel-Aviv and wipes 8 million fuckass!

The only problem with it I can actually think of, which is pretty huge desu is that you cant build a wall in a river.

>the "the wall goes on america's border, not Mexico's southern border" schtick again
get your facts right fags

Who says burger bitchiss???

>Israel and UK building walls
>America still only talking about a wall

Stop being so slow, boys.

You can guard a river.

The US is the greatest country on Earth and can do anything it wants.

It's been to the moon. A wall is nothing compared to that.

>built throughout literally thousand years
>thousands of lives lost
>wasn't that effective after all
say what?

>muh British humour
>muh dry wit

Suk madik, Sadiq.

Israel gdp should say 300billion

They'll come here legally, or we'll just murder them in the streets.

War is coming.

Fpbp

The caps for emphasis is reddit tier, but you should still be able to recognize that it denoted sarcasm.

>ITT: retards can't into jokes
Am I really that much of a fucking genius for noticing the obviously humorous emphasis the OP put on "MASSIVELY"?

You could make a fence out of metal rods that are too close together for people to fit through, but easy for water to pass through,

>Britain telling America what we want and how our country should be run
Don't you remember what happened the last time you tried this?

>how does every one keep forgetting that
Poorly educated trumpfags.

>what we want

Everyone knows that. Cheaper, more abundant. That is what the Latin workers bring. That is what your industrial and political machine is giving you. There will be no wall, there will be no Trump presidency. Even if there were, they would just fly them in.

I am aware of our colonial history. Every day I pine for the day when we will retake glorious Virginia, inheriting all those Oxycontin smoking illiterate whites and gun-sideways HIV positive negros.

you accidentally posted the after trump gdp the friendly canadian time traveler

China built a much larger one, and they didn't have cranes.
I mean it took them hundreds of years, but it's certainly possible with a lot less resources than we have available to us today.
I can see that wall being built within 4 years.

I know right? We should just give up before we even start, right?

Kek'd at OxyContin smoking

Won't even deny the coastal states of the east really have fallen into a drug-induced eternal slumber.

T. New Jerseyan

fpbp

USA! USA! USA!

BRO IT WAS A PRANK

>How could the USA possibly conceive building a wall that's a MASSIVE 4 and a half times longer?

America has 40 times the manpower,materials and money Israel has.

I have a cheaper alternative that creates jobs and solves our problem.

Expand border patrol tremendously, allow them to shoot anyone crossing the border illegally on sight. Since they aren't citizens they have no right to a speedy and fair trial in this country.

The others will get it through their head to stop trying to cross and those that do will be shot.

Nice one, Russia. You can join us inside our glorious wall.

the great wall of china is 4000 miles long as was built by cavemen you dumb faggot kill yourself

That's some beautiful land, fuck. Wall is shit though.

Very clever wordplay.

We built the damn Hoover damn didn't we?!

ooooh I get it.

They're posts!

He was implying that if a shitty state with a minuscule population, dependent on foreign aid can do it then why couldn't the US.

Fun fact: The concrete is still setting in the centre because the walls are so t h i c c

>It's just really really immigrant phobia and immoral

....I'm sorry....you were saying something, Pedro?

BUILD THE WALL
BUILD IT TALL
BUILD IT SO IT RUBS MY BALLS

You all seem to be forgetting Trump has plans for the wall to double as a track for a speedway express train connecting several states

obligatory shekelsdeposited.webm

It's not immoral to take measures to secure the border due to the weakness of legislators, and their unwillingness to enforce our laws

too close to the border. some inmates might get away.
if there are tonnes of guards ready to shoot to kill there wouldn't be a problem but its the whole ''you cant do that'' crap in the way. people would call it slave labor.

I guess if the wall is inevitable it should at least be as massive and everlasting as it gets so in the future after the happening people can admire it like a wonder of the old world and wonder the purpose of it.

it was completed a year before scheduled.

I posed this to a friend as way to cut costs on fixing our infrastructure and he was all "muh jobs"

Plus this
Cops get the 3rd degree everytime they so much as point a taser at someone. We'd never hear the end of it if it was shoot on sight for runners. The "slave labor" aspect we could probably work around if it's murderers, rapists, and molesters. Public opinion is already quite negative of them

>we want cheap goods more than not seeing the US turn into a third world shithole once all the shitskin genes have been imported

Thanks for clarifying, Ahmed. Aren't you late for a beheading?

We did the Panama Canal. Mexico will pay for the wall.