Is the ultimate red pill to leave Cred Forums for good and actually do something with our lives?

is the ultimate red pill to leave Cred Forums for good and actually do something with our lives?

The ultimate red pill is to kill yourself

>Fact

of course. Wasting time on Cred Forums is degenerate as fuck.

You can do both.

Currently doing it, I have a job that pays quite well and I'm dating a qt grill

This

only blue pilled tools kill themselves

now thats a fact

you can do both you know, that's what i'm doing.

will there ever be anything worthwhile to learn from this website?

Leaving Cred Forums means becoming oblivious to the events that shape the history of our world. It is wilful delusion in exchange for security; it means living and dying like cattle.

If you spend more than one hour in Cred Forums, you are degenerate.

The ultimate redpill is to be so successful that you have the spare time to do nothing but shitpost.

>using a shot of a movie about a suicidal drunk hooking up with a prostitute as the image for a thread about doing something good with your life

What did he mean by this?

>skipping suffering like an easy mode babby
>redpilled

naaah

oh my god this guys a 33rd degree free mason

The redpill is too be a great and successful man and still have enough time to visit those who showed you the truth

notch and Shkreli knows what's up, really

>Been coming here for 10 years
>Cred Forums and anons have been more consistent in my life than any friends, any lovers or girlfriends, even more than my own family.

Once you're here, you're here forever.

The ultimate redpill is to realize that and then move on.
>We will never know.

Yup. Im just here, because university starts in 1 week. Once thats the case, Im out until the great cuckening of Nov 8.

The ultimate red pill is to receive it from Cred Forums, go away and create a family, spread it to them and future generations.

The ultimate red pill is to die.

The second most ultimate redpill is to stop swallowing propaganda from all sides and instead build strong relationships based on affection and trust and actively combat the threats that arise. To act locally.

The third biggest redpill is that 4 chan and all chans are a massive propaganda medium that hook you up like heroin and in more ways than one ruins your life if you dont consume it with moderation.

So yeah, it'd be a good idea to leave, if you can.

I couldnt stand more than five months out of here.