BRADY CAMPAIGN BTFOS NRA

Cred Forums BTFO! For every self defense gun use a firearm is used 7 times in homicide or crime. When will you people realize that your guns cause more harm than good?

youtube.com/watch?v=hPM8e_DauUw

Other urls found in this thread:

gunsandammo.com/politics/cdc-gun-research-backfires-on-obama/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol 2 million defensive uses a year

>a firearm is used 7 times in homicide or crime

That's like saying "most people die of cancer or meteorites." Can we disambiguate please?

>When will you people realize that your blacks cause more harm than good?
FTFY

Wait if gun related homicides occurred at 7x the rate guns are used for self defence, wouldn't that just promote buying a gun for self defence since crime is so common

“Almost all national survey estimates indicate that defensive gun uses by victims are at least as common as offensive uses by criminals, with estimates of annual uses ranging from about 500,000 to more than 3 million per year … in the context of about 300,000 violent crimes involving firearms in 2008"

-NRC 2013 (Obama-funded study)

You're honestly completely fucking retarded if you're listening to the Brady cucks

>everytime you dont die, 7 other ppl die, likely niggs killing niggs

Lol k

What a retarded stat
Gang banging niggers are shooting each other and respectful white families can't have a gun for self-defense?

Yes.

Yes. And most criminals use illegal guns. Legals on the other hand are relatively harmless as long as you are careful with them and don't do anything dumb. Legal guns only kill like less than a persent if the time. #notallassultweapons

>POL/ BTFO! For every self defense gun use a firearm is used 7 times in homicide or crime. When will you people realize that your guns cause more harm than good?
Ban Islam

>the gun you use in home defense magically commits 7 crimes while you aren't looking

#ENOUGH

Eat the shit out of my asshole, faggot.

Yeah, how dare 1 in 7 people be allowed to defend themselves against gun crime? Clearly outlawing self defense will solve everything!

When I visited the states I was astonished at the fascination Americans have with guns.

They all had this strange fantasy of using their weapon during a home invasion attempt or defending a store robbery. I heard a few people talk about it, despite the fact they were in a part of the country where there was very little crime.

Most of these people were small town hick scum from Pennsylvania with absolutely nothing going on in their lives. Very indoctrinated by Fox news/Hollywood movies. The older folks were even shocked that we had 'cell phones' in the UK.

Don't expect them to ever think logicially on the issue of firearms.

I think you should mind your own fucking business you stupid remain cuck

>a gun being used for self defense in the home is the cause for niggers shooting each other
LMAO
M
A
O

>Jews wouldn't just do that, would they? Lying on the internet like that?

gunsandammo.com/politics/cdc-gun-research-backfires-on-obama/

Tfw you count Tyrone's gun in his crack house as a "gun in the home" for your figures.

Kill yourself.

t. nigger lover

i dare you to go back there and try to rob a store