twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it would undoubtedly collapse within weeks

Literally just move to Liberia.

YES PLEASE!!!
I'LL HELP YOU PACK
What should we give them? I'd say Kentucky

Give them some of Canada instead.

They already have Detroit

Same way Jonestown went. For exactly the same reason.

Give them California Tbh

didnt we already give these niggers 2 nations that they then destroyed?

Detroit, Mississippi, Compton, Harlem -- they're free to go to any of those places.

DUDE

LMAO this.

considering every majority Black Country, even prosperous ones built by Europeans, has been run into the fucking ground, I'd LOVE to see how this goes.

They already have a colony. Just tell them to pack up their shit and go to Liberia.

give them Mississippi

California agreed

Why's there a chink pictured?

>Black Panthers get land
>Demand payment for the Power, water, etc that's still hooked up
>Fuk chu whitey
>Mass sanctions cut them off the power grid, water, etc
>Left with nothing but what's there
>Africa 2.0
>Retake land due to Tribal fighting increasing and spilling outside the boarders
>History classes everywhere get to teach about the failed state within a state

Lets give them Louisiana and Mississippi

oh cool

lets suppress them.

they are extremists!

Part of me says no get fucked but then again I would love to actually give a state to them and ban white people from living there and let them fail on their own. Would be funny as fuck trying to watch them rationalize how white people fucked them when they failed and a good redpill experience for people.

lol, the girl on right looks white to me.

>within the US
Nah, fuck that. Give them an island somewhere.

Spics and Biggers can kill each other there.

Are you're Turk?

They already have Detroit. Fuck it. Give em Atlanta and call it a day. Lets see their pyramids fly then.

Don't they already own the Caribbean?

I'm ok with this if it means all googles leave.

Alabama and Louisiana. We evacuate NASA from Huntsville first. They can pretty much have the rest of those two states, which includes some prime seafront real estate and a major port city.

How we feel about Pakis and kashmiris tbqh

AYO wite boi. Jus U wait

>are you are Turk?

Americans...

They could literally just go to Africa.

Move to Liberia you dumb fucks, your ancestors founded it with help from the US just like you want now.

On wait, you won't because it has been run into the fucking ground like any other post-colonial black nation to ever exist.

but they already have Detroit and Chicago

We start putting nigs on settlements like Indians.

>History classes everywhere get to teach about them being KANGZ and if whitey hadn't been racist they'd have been successful

Fixed it for you and you know it's how it would go down.

>giving them any US clay
they can go start a country in africa, rich in resources, basically start from scratch

Send them to liberia

Sounds good to me. Let the worst of the niggers round themselves up in one place. Ideally we would just bomb the shit out of the area afterwards and then reclaim the land but I'd be happy to let them slowly kill themselves as well (and then reclaim the land).

If they know the secret to economic development and independence, why don't they share it with their poor African brothers?

Notice they aren't "establishing" their own country or "planning" their own country, no, they're "DEMANDING" their own country

Make it happen.

>New Black Panther party

how about a new KKK party? obv it's different cus it's new :^)

Dont you have like Detroit or something to hand them over?
Besides, if it goes to hell and looting again you can build an another wall around it.

How would this be any different from the Indian reservations?
Give 'em half a state and say have fun

Exactly. Liberia exists for exactly this purpose. Time to send them off there

Let them fight for it.

>giving away property for free
>cucked

Their own country. Let me guess, white people have to give them money to start it, build the buildings they'll inhabit, and provide them with resources like food and clean water as "reparations"?

I'd honestly like to see it happen. It would be the ultimate red pill to give them literally everything they wanted and still watch it collapse into shit within 5 years.

>lets force white people to leave there homes so niggers can have a country to ruin in the geographical confines of the United States
FUCK THAT.
BACK TO AFRICA GOOGLE.

>giving niggers fertile land
>giving niggers the Rocket City

Fuck off. They can have Detroit or nothing.

Cheaper than welfare
What land do the refugees live on? Was that not given free?

Ach Kevin...

They feel they "deserve" a piece of the US.

Also I think they know that they would be completely incapable of running a country by themselves, so they need to take a piece of the US and continue to be dependent on whites

>from the Indian reservations?

Indians deserve land. Black Panthers do not.

Also Indians won't plot to kill us in these so called mini countries.

documentaryheaven.com/detroit-lives/#ooid=s2cWZwMjp7Fx12IP6BsznhtsmxeIasG1

give it to them!

You can't give away what doesn't belong to you. Since California belongs to Mexico you're out of luck you flyover cuck.

Plz let them, could be like the truman show, occasionally send in the based chinese guy to insult them, as they make everything worse for themselves.

Give them Chicago and/or every place they've already occupied long enough to completely ruin.

Give them Puerto Rico and demand a 24 episode reality-show season to air on CBS

You'll have to take Kentucky from my cold dead hands.

Give them North Dakota. Noone cares about it.

Concentrate them in one place, good idea. I suggest Nevada desert and then test one of those 50's nukes, see if they still detonate.

Utterly ludicrous

NO NO NO NO NO NON NO NON NONONONONONONONONNONONONO

THIS IS MY MOUNTAIN MOTHERFUCK WE ARE NOT GIVING IT TO NOGS

This is treasonous bullshit and they should be stomped out like the bugs they are.

There's an idea. Resettle all the black people on the border between US and Mexico.
That'll serve as quite a wall

honestly this is a win win for both groups now. I don't think relations can ever be repaired with how things are going

They've got a entire Continent to move to.

Hold up.
Reservations.
Let them have complete control over a few cities, just like native American reservations. Still part of the US but independent.

I approve. But once they go, no coming back. No gibs. No help from tax money. Cucks can prop them up for however long they want.

NO

>giving niggers the mouth of the Mississippi River

Are you clinically retarded

It'll collapse into squalor and disorder in no time flat, same as any other place where googles assemble.

>A state who's chief cultural export is fried chicken
>Not for blacks
ok lad

Yes it's much better to let them take over your major cities and have them elect governments hellbent on making whites go extinct.

africa.

California ranks 7th largest economy in the world,
Source: nigger it.

We have to help these people move back to Africa. They can start their own government and we can all leave each other alone

Plenty of room in Nunavut. I'd be fine with dumping all basketball americans there and see how it goes.
It'd be a nice experiment to see if a black inuit civilization could arise.

it'd have to be land locked with no airports so they can't import terrorists

She jus mad because having a herpes flare up. Did you know nigs have herpes at a 50% rate. Really makes you think.

Goddamnit, that's our job.

Just give them fucking michigan.

They've already ruined detroit beyond repair, so let them have the whole state.

>Give them their own country.
>Revoke US citizenship of all who move there
>US declares war, bombs the living shit out of Negro-state
>Annex back into US
>Rebuild from scratch, sans blacks

I mean, not a bad idea really

>Flags Nation of a that fell.
Huh... really makes you think...

fuck you

They would collapse in less than 3 Week killing each other , raping and finally becoming muh refugee

OH MY GOD I GOT IT!!!!
This whole time we were trying to create a Cred Forumsony in namibia. But we had it backwards. We don't make a white country in Namibia, we make a black one! We send all our niggers there, and are done with them forever!

>implying the Union is legitimate

Why haven't you sworn loyalty to the crown yet you filthy Colonist?

They have Detroit already.

>Move them all to the state
>Detonate all the nukes in their silos
>Use the new pit to mine for rare earth minerals deep underground
perfect

We need to go back.

To 1861.

And this time, we finish the job.

I think that we can all agree that they can have Florida.

Let them have it. For real, just do it.
Give them some lands (this has to be fair), give them the means to get to this lands, and once everyone of these butthurt are in their lands, let them be, alone, without any help from the outside (because no one want to deal with this country), build borders, and let it be.
Can you imagine the potential of such an experiment ?

Don't you have some True Capitalist Radio threads to make Nathan Bedford Faggot?

hows about NO you stupid bitch

so they want an ethno-welfare state within (and subsidized by) the USA? goodie. i always wanted our own quebec...

>Do nothing worth noting
>riot
>demand
>kill
googles

Nah, New Mexico would be better

>Give them their own country and some resources
>Blacks and SJW's move there
>They are no longer american citizens
>In 2 months they are already Venezuela 2.0
>Trump wins USA election With all states red
>Libcucks are shown the truth mass suicides and they want to come back
>They can't come back they are stuck with the dindus and numales without jobs or food
>America is great again

Kentucky is based and 90% white. Give them commiefornia and laugh as they fight with the Mexicans and suddenly support a wall with Mexico.

give the southern california, then give southern california back to mexico
there
its your fucking problem now beaners.

I imagine it would go as well as pic

>they create a state
>it begans to fail
>whites move in
>enslave locals
>start making cash
>fund own military
>retake the south
Looks like the south WILL rise again

Would be a good idea if ALL googles was moved there. And USA could build a wall around it and leave them to kill each other.

>Give them commiefornia
>Give them 75% of the west coast
Are you stupid?

THIS!!!

They have a whole continent for themselves in the other part of the world, you did think they did stay there.

Zimbabwe 2.0 Electric Boogaloo

Let it happen for science

This is a good idea up until the fact that they're totally incompetent and will be receiving buku repurashunz $$$$

>give them a country in the southeastern US
>whites are now a much larger percent of remaining US population
>they vote for new, stricter immigration laws
>blacks are now stuck in black america as it rapidly becomes a 3rd world country

user the inuit have enough trouble without importing thousands of niggers

>blacks want to segregate themselves
>waaah niggers please don't abandon our communities or we'll kill you
Yep that's Cred Forums

bahamas gabon botswana
black countrys CAN work

Poutine please go

The reversion to the mean would be swift and harsh.

They've ruined isolated pockets of the state. The rest of this state is fine. Eat shit

they should get west virginia or an enclave in wyoming.

>uschronicle.com/new-black-panther-party-demanding-country-within-united-states/
imagine if a white racial group tried to do this.
it would be covered by every main stream media site in the us.

I think it's a fantastic idea. Give them New Mexico and Arizona (sorry guys) and tell them it's so they can be close to California. Evacuate all white people. In a short time, they'll destroy California's economy with constant begging libtards for aid. Eventually, Mexico will invade them and kill them all off, like East LA.

Give them NC, SC and Georgia.

I am 100% for this.

actually there are already 100% white towns

The argument for the obvious–moving back to Africa–is that they "helped build the country" during slavery, right? Just checking.

fuck off nigger

retard alert! you want to give them 50% of the eastern seaboard?

Far too optomistic

>they create a state
>it begans to fail
>Blacks reenter the US illegally
>Back were we started except the land that was used for Googlopia is now Mad Max tier

Michigan sucks and you suck too, faggot.

>implying they wont return to welfare after it goes to shit

not saying giving free all that free shit to refugees isnt stupid either but its different from giving up a part of your country and let them make it shithole 2.0

Miss.
Its already 60% black and has nothing to provide the rest of the country.

>Give it to them, oh please god give it to them.
>Anyone who moves there renounces American citizenship.
>Offer no further assistance & watch it fucking burn.
>Once the state fails reclaim the land and deport all the illegals

simple build a wall
make them our palestine

And the most degenerate state after Sweden. Just give it to them and invest in the inner cities

Good, then we can wipe them out just like we did the South and put an eternal stigma on all blacks in the US (even the ones who weren't a part of it) that they'll never be able to compensate white for.

but they aren't trying to start their own country nigger. thats the entire purpose of what they're trying to do. create their own country in the us.

Fuck you, Kentucky isn't giving up so easily. Give them Delaware.

GREAT ! Give them Virginia/Maryland/Delaware/New Jersey, and let them turn it into a third world shit hole :^DD

YES JUST SEND THEM TO FUCKING LIBERIA. IF THEY HATE WHITES SO MUCH JUST SEND THEM TO A BLACK COUNTRY. NOT THAT HARD. ILL PAY TO SEND THEM THERE

Whites will become a larger percentage of the US population and vote stricter immigration reform, preventing the niggers from entering

Give them commiefornia

Fug that I am not being a neighbor state to Nig Dakota.
If the U.S. is so racist why don't rhey just move back to Africa to be kangz again?

These

I say we give them some land on the condition all blacks relocate there immediately and that they receive zero federal aid. They will promptly deny this offer because they don't want to stand on their own two feet and knuckles then shuffle off back to the ghetto like the barely literate gorillas they are

All 500,000 of them that were in the US who were owned by less than 3% of the country.
All they did was agriculture, tobacco and cotton ceased to be the US biggest exports around the 19th century, Industry in the north was taking over big time.

Of course the white men need to pay for their country so they can buy food and guns so they can start dindu-ing

Give them Mississippi. Its already the most culturally enriched state.

Hasn't that been their platform since the 70s? They've been jiving for land and reparations since as long as I can remember, I hope it's not coming any sooner now than it was then.

This. There are some big uninhabited (or very nearly so) islands in the Bering Sea and along the Aleutian chain.

The new Black Panthers should get Oprah/Will/Smith/whiny football players, Beyonce, etc... to back them, buy one from one of the Native Corps. and move up there.

project liberia 2.0: can't possibly fail again

Why do you southern fags want to split the union instead of fixing it?

How about you Shit in the LOO.

>How would this go, Cred Forums?
I don't understand why these people are even heard out.

And you know what, why don't we give them their own nation. We'll give them a patch of dead land then run them over with tanks.

Not even the Black Panthers want to have a new homeland in Africa.

Alaska. Tons of room. No need to relocate a huge amount of Saltine Americans.

They can recreate the whole white settling the wilderness experience.

When are you gonna whipe pakistan out of the map?

I'm 100% okay with this, and let different political orientations get their own portion of the country too. We can see ways of living fail, or succeed. Huge social experiment with only positive repercussions.

>there is like 50 or more countries and an entire continent for them

fucking googles

I wholeheartedly endorse handing alabama, arkansas, mississippi, and the west half of georgia over to the nogs, moving out whites en masse, and building a fucking wall (2-way) that keeps the races separated forever. Then, when they revert back to base tribalism they don't get to say it's raciss

Well.. the pakis DID got their country. How much you'll wait until making them a glass parking lot?

Mudslimes will eventually get Western Europe nukes by demographics only in 20-30 years top, hundreds of them, with real delivery systems.

They should be labelled as a terrorist cell and hunt

one by one.

Any armed USA citizen should have the obligation to harm or kill anyone who wears a uniform of this movement at sight, and report suspected criminal-terrorist activities related to this movement

i don't see how the black panthers can object to an aryan nation

The city of Detroit.

They don't want a country, they want white people to say "pls don't go, here have more welfare."

Think of it like a 13 year old threatening to run away.

>wanting to give away land

What the fuck is wrong with you? Ship them to Liberia. They can have the land that was once planned for them.

No

VEry well.

I support this and you all should, too.

They will become the next indian reservation. All alcoholics and drug addicts, enclosed in their own patch of land in the middle of nowhere.

No

They can have Alabama and all of them have to move there.

They have Liberia

It's the exact same thing they're asking for

>How would this go, Cred Forums?
Who gives a shit. Give them Alabama. Deport all googles there. Build a giant wall around it and throw away the key.

youtube.com/watch?v=lDLvo0CA9eM

How much can each boat of today hold to ship them to liberia? What are our biggest boats and what are their capacities? How many trips back and forth through the ocean would that take and how long would it take to ship say, 20,000,000 black people.

Haiti 2: google boogaloo

>And you know what, why don't we give them their own nation. We'll give them a patch of dead land then run them over with tanks.

this

same to all you "i'm going to secede from the union tx faggots"

They will ask probably for 80% of the territory and an annual stipend of 1 trillion USD as "reparations", for eternity.

Never underestimate a baboon way of thinking, especially when the thinking is done by a skype like Soros..

They won't because the natives hate black americans because as soon as they showed up they enslaved the natives.

>A country made out of criminals
Oh great, as if one Australia wasn´t enough

If packed together really tight, like pneumatic boarding to those RO-RO containers, I bet the biggest cargo ship will fit them 1 trip.

Oakland v2.0

fuck yes i support this

on the condition absolutely fucking 0 forign aid

Liberia 2.0 is coming?

Fuck off, m80. A huge chunk of the US's nuclear engineers and scientists are here because it is where the nukes are maintained.

>In 1992, the Kirtland Underground Munitions Storage Complex (KUMSC) was activated at Kirtland AFB. KUMSC is the largest storage facility for nuclear weapons in the world. The facility provides storage, shipping and maintenance for the United States Air Force and Navy. It is operated by the 898th Munitions Squadron (898 MUNS) and the 377th Security Forces Squadron (377 SFS). The facility is state of the art, with more than 300,000 square feet located entirely underground. Total capacity of warheads stored there is over 3,000, and includes the B-83 and B-61 gravity bombs, and W-80, W-88, and W-87 warheads for the Minuteman III and Peacekeeper ICBM's.

wikimapia.org/136866/Kirtland-Underground-Munitions-Storage-Complex

They can have Puerto Rico and our other shitty island territories in the area.

no
lets give them southern florida where the kikes who made this mess live.

You forgot this you faggot.
>Lives in Ky.
>forgets a staple food in the field

>gibsme dat country now!

It would require another wall.

That would be ironic - black people seceding from the US due to white people. Maybe we should call them American States That Stay Together...

Give them San Francisco

No way! Many parts of the western and northern lower peninsula and the upper peninsula are gorgeous! If you can take a little snow, there are some wonderful places. Even Detroit is starting to come back in the downtown area.

I'd suggest Newark and its surroundings.

found the google

Haiti

Not til' tomorrow user

Only if we leave Michigan's upper peninsula alone.

>indians deserve land

1/4th chumash here reservations are for niggers who prefer getting NEET bucks over living and working in a functional modern society

Wouldn't this be considered treason?
I mean they are not a social group in a particular area that ask to peacefully secede.
They *demand* a part of the united states that never belonged to them.

Alabama.

You should take back the northern cities. Give them swamps.

Cut out atlanta and gwinnett and I would be cool giving them georgia

The parts of the south that are 60% nig are already trayvonistan

The irony is that they want to secede, just like the white devils who once owned their ancestors.

were not giving them anything. fuck them. i am going to kill some if its the last thing i do. fuck them. kill them. they are cancer. they wreak havoc of society. kill them. they need to learn their place which is six feet underground. kill them. KILL THEM.

We should do it so they can recieve aid from other countries when we cut off their welfare and their economy crashes (if they manage to even start an economy)

>pic
Top kek. IRL Putin is cuck which constantly giving tons of money to Caucasus and let chechenians do whatever they want for prevent 3rd Chechenian war.

They're already given free food and shelter in northern citites. They've been ruining the north since the invention of the mechanical cotton picker. They should get the fuck out. Also, get the fuck out of Toronto.

You can give them the UK.

I wholeheartedly would demand land equal to in both size and quality to the land I currently own, and there are plenty of people who would demand the same costing an absolute fortune. And there probably wouldn't be enough land. Secondly the United States has no authority to create a state within a state, that is the sole authority of said state and I doubt Mississippi is going to vote to become liberia 2.0.

>giving them valuable land
treat 'em like the natives and give 'em one of the dakotas

lets fucking give them a small fucking island in alaska

This is great. Now we can wage war on them without incident.

It's probably the best that White Americans can hope for.

This is great, and I support this. All nations should be sovereign.

snopes confirmed the speech false anyhow

Shit, just give them anywhere. It isolates them and restricts them from voting so anywhere you move is worth it.

Is there anything valuable in Alabama?

They COULD move en masse to a state then secede. But they wont't.

>Give them ND
>Watch them freeze to death while screaming "fuck whitey, dis our land nao!"

Im ok with this.

Why would we do that to those poor Alligators? The swamps have a natural beauty about them and are a good part of the ecosystem. Detroit is not and it can never be fixed.

They made it that way so let them have it.

That would be amazing! Put all googles in a reservation and let them government themselves. Then put a wall around it, and let it Zimbabwe itself.

Then they would migrate back as rapefugees. Just build walls around them.

youtube.com/watch?v=8fNkVBDjtGU

They have no power to demand. Some naughty kids demand candies but get laughed at instead.

Outside of Mobile, plenty of southern belles and good christian QTs.

Because it can't be fixed.

Look at all the endemic corruption and outright vile behavior of the United States government?

You think you can reverse that? The best you might be able to do it is limit the cancerous growth of it, but the second a new administration gets elected, it'll just slip back into its old ways.

It's time the South cut it's losses and ditch the sinking ship. Maybe even avoid getting nuked when the President Chelsea Clinton starts WW3 in 2030.

Give them Alabama and Mississippi.
They won't have the mouth of the Mississippi, they get seafront property, they're already a majority in those states, they get a few big airports, and some decent highways.
We'll keep Georgia and the Carolinas because of peaches and tobbacco.

Lookin at these post. Not one said California.

Why not create a stimulus pack for blacks to go to their ancestral lands? Most blacks in africa are poorer than american blacks, those countries would love to have them in.

So you give every black something like a year's worth of welfare IF they renounce their citizenship and move there. Why not create state sponsored dna tests, so they know where to go back to?

Call it america's repayment. The correction of the mistake that was slavery. I'm sure it could be easily spinned in your favor

They could start a commune or something but that would require work.

Hippies are harder working than niggers.

I vote Alaska

What is Switzerland

You Swiss fucks have it so good. You shit on everything non white and everyone is cool with it.

The south is an industrial powerhouse.

Commiefornia is the only choice and you guys know it.

They do not want to secede really, only a dumb SJW like you would really believe it.

You can make a beautiful diverse country by asking their initial owners, the mudslimes, to carve for them and you commies, some clay in Africa.

A new one, as the initial one Liberia turned to shit pretty fast. But maybe under your enlightened marxist guidance, they could pull it off this time.

They are NOT a majority, they are a large minority, and a shrinking one at that.

Please make this happen.

>Mercedes-Benz, Honda, Hyundai and Toyota
>Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon and Teledyne Brown
> Outokumpu, Nucor, SSAB, ThyssenKrupp and U.S. Steel

After a flood of nigs, they would be forced to move. Whites don't belong at that latitude and nigs don't belong in the north.

It's a great idea

>let googles form a country within US
>surrounded by US soil
>close borders
>no trade
>no help
>you wanted this motherfuckers
>month goes by
>all leftovers from walmarts and kfc already eaten
>another month goes by
>crows doing circles above Googlekistan soil
>US military enters
>dead bodies everywhere
>all googles starved to death
>reclaim land

Honestly, I unironically support Black Panthers in this. They don't know that, but what they demand is their destruction and I'm ok with that

>>They can't come back they are stuck with the dindus and numales without jobs or food
Butifel. Googles would boil them in giant pots and eat them.

Actually a great idea.
We should start supporting this. Basically a one big ghetto. All the nigs move to there so other states turn in to a much better places to live.

Give them Alabama and Mississippi and any google with a criminal record or no father has to move there no exceptions

It would prove they couldn't into trade or invention. Left would be far dead by then, power and influence wise

>Non-anglos will never be executed
>America will never be reabsorbed into the empire

Deport them to Liberia or some other African shithole... Or kill them all.

This would be perfect for America.

Whites, remember to wall it off.

youtube.com/watch?v=kM0wBiSGW-8
>when black revolutionists gets owned by Killer Mike

ayy lmao

"West Africa's Liberia, or "land of the free", was originally established in the 1800's as a homeland for freed American negroes. It's been enslaved by one dictator another ever since. They even copied their masters' Southern architecture."

youtube.com/watch?v=EcffcR-lgtc

Maybe they should've backed us up the first time instead of falling for ole' Abe Lincoln tricks and we've could've come to an amicable arrangement with them.

Just wall off Detroit and leave them all in there.

> bahamas
> nations that exist outside of tourist industry

Give them Guam so when they start to collapse, they'll have a hard time coming back to America

since you're being generous can you take all the googles from europe? thanks

pretty much everyone has herpes dummy, chicken pox is a form of herpes. its being unhealthy that makes it flare up

Lincoln wanted them out, but some butthurt confetti shot him. Given time, it would of been great, but noooo. Fucking Booth

It's better to give them a state you can isolate. At the coast or something.

Not a shithole in the middle of your land.

>Then they would migrate back as rapefugees.
A fraction would return. USA going from 13% african to 5% is alright with me.

OMG YES PLEASE!!! I'm poor as shit (trying to get my business going) but I'd HAPPILY donate to this cause.

Florida or the southern part of Florida.

fuck you west virginia is not an option

Wonderful. Make Detriot a reservation and shoot them if they leave.

You don't give land away for free, just rent a part of Siberia to US and let them freeze there.

Honestly, whose fucking idea was it to keep them here? I can't imagine anyone wanting them to stay. Southerners, Northerners, Republicans, Democrats, it doesn't make any sense. Why are they even here?

Fuck off we're full.

Niggetopia would steal itself out of existence

I'm all for it

Give the niggers New Jersey

If this happens. White would need to help the state survive for like 20-30 years so most blacks move there before (if) it collapse.

Think of some major crops like a Corporation and trying to cut Labor cost. They had money to wild up their southern brothers. The Civil War was a Economy War

They want to stay in America for the gibs. They want their own safe space in a 1st world country, paid for by everyone else.
But those places have high crime. Sending them to such a high risk, shitty place would be racist.

>if
come on, Sweden...

>if

Annoying Swede altruism strikes again.

It would be great. Just wall it off. My black ass ain't going in there, I know that.

You could get rid of ALL the niggers!!

it seems like an intense love/hate relationship to me

Of course you can have your own country...

Just pay federal and state taxes.

This. Blacks are fine but niggers need to go.

Send them to liberia.

I agree desu

Obviously puerto rico is the best option

NO! Don't ship those niggers here.

Ship them to California

No

Are you up on current events in your own country?

Madagascar.

Send them all to madagascar.

And as long this is not posibel put them in camps.

Atlanta? Fuck no.

Give them mississipi and alabama desu
I unironically support them desu, a black country would be a nice solution to american people's problem
Of course black people would have to move there

The BLACKED states of North America

The largest immigration of white, single and young female american the world has ever seen

i agree ONLY and ONLY if all blacks moved there and never crossed the border.

Yeah, I guess the South thought they could recreate slavery. I swear to God, if America had just waited for the industrial revolution...if only.

Let me further explain.
Regan fucked us by letting the mentally ill lose.
You other states sent your homeless and unwanted to us.
You flooded us and bitch when those you threw out took over. You bitch when we have to flee.
I agree with building a wall around California, keeps your trash out and allows us to clean up

>“If black people move in, most definitely white people will move out. So it’s not a hard process for us to have our own country within a country.”

So googles bitch about gentrification within their shit communities but then want to push out an existing community to make a shit country?

also
>googles want to make a change in the world
>instead of wanting to make policy change and strengthen local government in google communities, they put on tacticool sunglasses and berets and look tuff
wew this will work

It would be Detroit x Baltimore x Rhodesia.

why dont we send them to hawaii

I'm still on board for Mecca-City One.

Union Idea was Everyman needs work. Slaves took said work.
Confederate wanted Union style wealth, without the city centers.

>They want their own safe space in a 1st world country, paid for by everyone else.

still would turn into a Liberia 2.0

True enough. However, would you agree that American Tribes have a just and exclusive claim upon NEET living in the United States? If only NEET bucks didn't dismantle communities like it does.

This. We have enough troubles getting our citizens to commit to social prospects seeing how mass and diverse we are. A new demographic will just adle us even more...

Regardless... I think it would be bad ass if Canadians start social experiments.

im all for containment country, but how do we prevent this as a foothold for george soros types or countries with an interest for that foothold?

I dont think anyone should be cursed with the horrors of generations of welfare and poverty. The sins of white men from the 1600s should not ruin indian communities in 2016

Louisiana, Missouri or Michigan

BAY 7! PLS!

we should give them a blue state to simultaneously punish and red pill the liberal cucks that live there

This man get's it. Right here.

They'll be off on an island where we don't have to see them.

>spend by out money
>>come back to America and keep shitting up the place

Except Canadians will step in most definitely and start doing trades with them as well as instantly recognize them if the US diplomatically allows such a country to be formed.

They will begin by making statements like
>Canaduh sees us as equal
>Dey have dem so-shell programs

Meanwhile Justin Trudeau is all like

>Diversity, they want to be our friends

On Camera

>Fuck these googles

Off camera.

Despite what he builds himself up to be, he's still a bigot at heart.

Oh.. and despite the refugee thing he is still scared of muslims.

fuck off baguette nigger that's where DC is

Jose, I think you forgot that your fantasies are not reality again.
How's your Zika doing?

Yup.

Dude, niggers can barely farm for shit, have you seen Africa? California makes a lot of food and niggers shouldn't be put in charge of that

> googles get land many miles away from any towns so they can't just loot it for resources
> empty fields for as far as the eye can see
> They try to construct projects and other google habitats
> only mud huts
> googles who are too lazy murder each other for mud huts
> eventuality the country is named "New Africa"
I support this idea

They have to revoke citizenship and never come back.

US niggers can't run a nightclub for more than a year without it burning to the ground.

how do you think they do running a country?

what is Georgia?

immediately invaded and/or nuked

Segregation now!

Put them all on boats and give them Atlantis.

/thread