Yfw

yfw

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maine's_2nd_congressional_district#Recent_election_results_from_presidential_races
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If this happened, it gets kicked to the House and Trump wins handily. Any GOP congressmen who vote for hillary because they're cuckservative shills would have their careers ended and would probably be torn limb from limb by their constituencies.

not a chance - ME district 2 will hand victory to Trump

>Vermont
>Blue

Apparently it's the incoming House which decides, not the current one. So theoretically we can't even be sure of that.

>ME2
>Blue

Shit OP.

Why so many in california?
Why not popular vote?
Why is your election system so fucked?

Because we're a federal state, not a unitary one. The President is not chosen by the peole of the United States, but by the people of the states of the United States.

Electoral votes are alotted by population, that's why California has so many.

me 2 is given to trump you faggot. kill yourself

lmao

NH isn't looking too red right now. I think dude weed Colorado flips before it

Thank you. Yuropoors need to understand this.

why are wisconsin, pennsylvania, and maine blue?

Me thinks Pennsylvania will be blue

>Why so many in california?
because a shitload of people live in that wasteland for some reason
>Why not popular vote?
because of how big it is and how states are practically different countries
>Why is your election system so fucked?
because it hasn't been changed much in 250 years or so

EU is drifting towards becoming a federation so we're going to become USA vol 2

Because they all lean Hillary well over 5%

With the exception of ME 2nd district, which is why a tie like this isn't likely.

Europe will drown in blood before it unities into a single entity

There's no reason to think the Democrats will take the House before 2022, no matter what the outcome this year.

>brexit happens
>"Europe will drown in blood before it unities into a single entity"

reminder that trump only needs one of these three to win

Why does everyone think VA will be blue? Everyone here is voting Trump.

All very good questions. It's a shit system desu.

He has better chances in NH than MI, WI, or CO

This election comes down to libertarians voting outside party lines and old people not dying before election day.

Well not really, the debate(s) will swing the election violently one way or the other. We'll see tomorrow night how the debates go.

Trump doesn't have any debate skills though, besides personal attacks which I don't think will go well on the presidential stage. It worked out for him against the republicans in the primary, but I don't think making fun of Hillary is going to get him more voters.

Colorado is within the margin of error in every recent poll

Yes, but historically speaking New Hampshire is far more volatile, meaning it's more likely to change while Colorado is already at its equilibrium.

What's happened to ME?

Coin Toss???

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maine's_2nd_congressional_district#Recent_election_results_from_presidential_races

NH is part of the effete northeast. check their state and national government representatives. mostly women

colorado has the Western spirit; we don't take kindly to whores running for office 'round here

Colorado is also very libertarian (as is New Hampshire) and the debates might show to voters that Trump is far more authoritarian than they realize.

It's a different style of libertarian here

Trump is authoritarian on some things. Clinton is also authoritarian on some things. See guns, for example. The last time they passed even mild gun control here the Democrats who led the effort were recalled out of office.

Hillary is polling worse in Colorado than she is in New Hampshire.