Ethnic State of the Russian People

As you all know at the moment we have 18% of our native population, that is various conquered asians. Plus to that we have millions of mudslim central asians, chinese and koreans. The later can be deported, but how do you, dear Russians and non-Russian European blooded people, see a creation of the Russian Ethnostate?

No. Russia has a very tolerant history of indigenous peoples. It won't work.

Do you count Chechens as asians ? Because they aren't really asian...

But to repond to your question I wouldn't have a problem with it.

None of my business, and may I say, it's none of theirs.
Russia is RUSSIA, not Russ-asi-muslimia

Moslem areas are Southwest in the bottom left orange and purple corner; Tatarstan (colour green) landlocked in Russia; Tuvan in light green. We can separate those areas and add Kazan to Russian State in exchange for the corridor with Tatarstan. Top right yellow area is populated by half Yakuts and Russians - 50% each.
Nah, mate, they were not allowed to move to Russian areas before collapse of the Soveits, plus we don't like them(Russians don't like slant eyed people of all sorts) and want to live alone.

They are arabic, persian and kurdo-turkish rape babies. All of them in Kavkaz

Exterminate them, Ivan.

>conquer people's land and add them to empire
>oh no why are there non-russians here!!

Russia should form an ethnostate AFTER it returns to its former size

No one messes with nuclear states. Just remember - nuclear state can do with its citizens as it pleases and no one would blink. Tibet and Crimea are good examples. That being said.
>first of all - all immigrants that came to Russia since 1991 from Asia, Africa or Latin America are deported
>Kavkaz, Kalmykia, Buryatis are given independence - all people are expelled from New Russia. If they resist, you do Dudaev to them
>Free Tatarstan is given a corridor to Aksay in exchange for Kazan and Northwestern part. All Tatars are expelled from New Russia
>Yakuts are offered 1/5 of Saha or one time 10,000$ to move to Free Tatarstan where they can rejoin their brothers and sisters instead of being surronded by Russians
>in order to obtain Russian citizenship you have to be fully European and at least quarter ethnic Russian(Israel has similar law)
>all non-Europeans, but diplomats are banned from residing in Russia
>in order to become Russian citizen without having Russian blood, you have to be fully European and have exceptional skill to offer
>wast lands are used as natural reserves and national parks and preserved
>soviet commieblocks are removed, nice looking lovable buildings are created instead
>state investment in sport, army, medicine, science and education
>gun rights
By the way, when USA is going to be reduced to New England?

Pussy

Not a bad agenda, but do you consider people from Caucasus as european or not ? I'm just wondering because from what I saw in France they look pretty acceptable

Have you been to Tatarstan? It's not bad, Kazan is pretty much the third/fourth city after Moscow, St. Petersburg and possibly Sochi. Chuvashia is even more assimilated, plenty of ethnic Chuvash don't even speak their language. If you notice, it's only the people in distant mountainous areas that are noticeably different because it's historically more difficult to reach out to them.

They are not and they are moslems. What part of ethnostate is hard to comprehend? How can you claim any knowledge of their race, if you don't know that Kavkaz is where they live? Few Russian Nationalists are satisfied enough with just kicking out immigrants and purging Kavkaz from Russia. The most hated demographic really.
There is a propaganda by the state "HURR DURR MONOETHNIC RUSSIA WILL BE JUST EUROPEAN RUSSIA HURR DURR". When in reality everything in the light brown is 95% Russian.

That's why Kazan and Northwestern Tatarstan should be part of Russia in exchange for the corridor to Free Tatarstan to Aksay. Kazan was built by Russians, you know. It belongs to us. Grozny too. Chechens and Tatars are not getting those two.
>assimilated
So what? Ethnostate is not about speaking the language and reading Griboyedov or should all fluent English pakis that read Shakespeare get British citizenship?

>it's this faggot "ethnic German" shill again
Fuck off and kill yourself already. We won't have a civil war for you.

Since when minorities are a problem in Russia?

It's the system of government that's the problem in Russia

Go away, mate, ok, thanks.

>They are arabic, persian and kurdo-turkish rape babies. All of them in Kavkaz
B U L L S H I T
U
L
L
S
H
I
T

Just proving that you know shit about Chechens.

problem in Russia is all the bitching neighbours

I know what an ethnostate mean, you want to make a state where only russians live, so in order to acheive this you need to give independance to all non russian part of your country and expel all immigrants.

But I was only asking since people from Caucasus look pretty white for me, at least when you compare them to arabs...

>There is a propaganda by the state "HURR DURR MONOETHNIC RUSSIA WILL BE JUST EUROPEAN RUSSIA HURR DURR". When in reality everything in the light brown (OP) is 95% Russian.

This is retarded indeed considering most of people living in Ural are ethnic russian...

Did you get asylum from Dudaev or from Kadirov?
Since they were allowed to move from their "native areas" to Russian areas after the union felt. Government corruption, alcoholic-druggie badly and minorities are the only three Russian problems
Russian people will only be united after the creation of the big ethnic family in its own borders and corruption purge.

oh its u agen

im moving to primorsky :DD

minorities are always a problem, only european minorities are fine but only when they stay quite

It's just Kavkaz without Grozny, Tatarstan without Kazan, 1/5 of Yakutia, 1/3 of Buryatia and 1/2 of Tuvan that will be set free. Barely a territorial change and no more multiracial society. It's them who need us in order to move to cool cities in Russian areas; we don't need them. Cutting them off is like throwing out hapa neet out of the house - would feel good, would save all out of money

Rape babies is a fucking meme

And religion has nothing to do with race and Georgian arent muslum

our people are declining (2002-2010 minus 4872211) . and what's happening with Volgograd oblast? why it's yellow?

Not with Kavkaz. Georgia is not part of Russia. Both of them.

after ussr russians are destroyed as an ethnic group. Soviets smashed family as an important social institute and result: atomism, low fertility, aging....

by sending russian qts to Germany

Minorities are always the one who benefits from the majority since the majority group is the one who pay for them...

Yeah I know what you mean, we've got the same thing but in a worse way because of the arabs and niggers, at least your minorities are whites for most part.

But well Caucasus is rather a big part of Russia, or maybe I overestimate of size of Daguestan and shit.

To destroy ethnic group you have to wipe it out. Only 10 million alcos and 4 million drug abusers. After those are banned from having kids, we will have a good society. Or we can dump them in newly independent states.

We'll be surrounded by unstable shitholes if we let minorities go. Controlling them is problematic but there is no better solution and small ethnic European Russia is utopia, as for me. We should try to make this Federation "Russian-friendly" in the current borders.

>at least your minorities are whites for most part
No mate, they are not whites, that's the problem. They are slant eyed turkics or mongoloids or Kavkaz rape baby mixes.

But Russia isn't dominated by minorities, there's even no consolidated minority in Petersburg or Moscow

Decembrists, Bolsheviks -> those were all ordinary, white Russians

Russians even don't like themselves

Russia claiming not her lands is a problem as well

>Russia claiming not her lands is a problem as well
not for Russia

A lot of commies were jew though... Trotsky for exemple.

But when I say minorities are a problem it's because they only require a lot of shit from the majority even though the majority group isn't more well off than them...

But maybe it's just me projecting the behavior of the shitskins we've got in France

can some one ban this faggot already?

All lands where birches grow belong to Russia.

>there is no ethnic minority problem
Mate... Even if the were no problems, ethnic state is about having a homeland still. You have Polish Poland, you don't understand what being ethnic homeless guy is.
>Bolshevik
>ordinary Russians
80% of them were jews
>Decembrists
>ordinary
High nobility

Probably not desu senpai

Didn't work out so good last time

>several times a patient of mental asylum(paranoid schizophrenic)
>believes that having a beard will help with getting to Heaven
>co-founded National Bolshevik Party
>laughed on
>spit on
>got slapped with a black dildo on a face by Restrukt guys(petuh)
>few omega followers that get ostracised and beaten by the Russian Nationalists at any chance

>not for Russia
And where did communism come to Russia from? Definitely not Poland

>All lands where birches grow belong to Russia
Firstly Russia must keep her lands together

>80% of them were jews
Yeah, but the striking force was russian

>High nobility
still white Russians

Decabrists were good, who would deny that? But your lack of historical knowledge has been exposed, when you called them ordinary. striking force of Bolshevism was people hungry for money and looting. It was a bunch of white people following a balding jew commie who promised free shit. Essentially a bernie chimpout.

That's a terrible idea. Christ wants us to love all people and do everything possible to make and live in peace with others, even if they're not christian. It's even a worse idea if you are a christian, because ethnicity is irrelevant to those in Christ.

>when you called them ordinary
omg, by ordinary I mean that they were white Russians, not some Georgians or Jews

As long as they're not causing trouble I don't see the problemo senor

The only ones that seem to get stupid are the Ingush, Chechen and other assorted Caucasus muzzie cunts.

Ethnicity is so irrelevant the New Testament church was divided by ethnicity.

sure you did. Pole supporting bolshevism in any way is worse than Pole supporting Stepan Bandera

>Nor reading the Bible

Smh, friend

T"here is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free,nor is there male and female,for you are all one in Christ Jesus"

-Galatians 3:28

Why don't you just give up all that shit that isn't yours? Places like the far east (China), Konigsberg (Germany), Crimea (Ukraine), Donbass (Ukraine), Chechnya, Abkhazia (Georgia) and South Osettia (Georgia)? Then Russia will be comprised of places with actual Russians in them and you'd stop getting so rekt by sanctions.

And just like """Russian""" supporting Hitler.

Two world wars, civil war, communism, poverty and 20 years of diversity really, really fucking badly reflected our gene pool. Im not even sure if actual russians (east and north-east slavic peoples) are a majority in Russia by this time. Because 7 our of 10 people i see on the streets are some tataro-bashkirs and mongolo-caucasian mongrels. Even our nationalists are some turk tier kebabs.
Or maybe its just because i live in Moscow.

Those are Germans in your pic.

Ural will be China's border before ruling class of Russia accept it. They hardly accepted loss of Empire and later disbanding of USSR. It not right type of civilisation. You had a chance with decambrist and february revolution but not now.

Far East never been chinese and it's one of the places where ethnic Russians rise demographically and also an absolute majority. It's really is a Russian Australia. Koningsberg is rightfully German, but it's populated by Russians - why would Germany take it? To fill it with moslems? Although Russian goatfuckers can legally move there - they don't. Crimea was NEVER Ukranian. It was a gift of Soviet Leader Krushtnev(Ukranian) from Russian SSR to Ukranian SSR and we all know that Soviet government was illegitimate. Ukies hate the Soviet Union and changes it brought. Why would they want a horrible reminder of the Soviet Union if form of Crimea adjustment? Separating Kavkaz and churka republics is universal demand of Russian Nationalists.

Far russian east belongs to China now? What?

I notice 3 types of russian faces. One that looks Eastern European. One that looks half white and half asian. And one that looks Iranian/Armenian.

Russians are not Eastern Europeans or Slavs for that matter. Russians are Russians - are product of Baltic, Norse, Slavic and Finnic mixing.pic related - typical Russian archetype

And colonized by Germans and Vikangz. Otto von Stackelberg was a "russian" ambassador to Poland-Lithuania

Eastern european = slavs, people related to Poles
Half white/half asians = finno-ugric
Iranian = caucasians, tatars, georgians armenians etc.

Not colonised, Vikings settled and intermixed. Germans never colonised Russia, many settled in it and accepted citizenship and swore their loyalty. Nothing wrong with that

based alexander