Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n8PYozPB-8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

BLONDES

N SHEIT

The one on the left is Melanesian, not African.

thanks.

That kid isn't even African you subhuman retard.

Where have you seen blonde african?

how many blondes in africa?
especially considering that sun exposure causes blondes to become more blonde

no. the papua blonde hair is cauased by another gene

there was a time before the entirety of africa was overrun by the subsaharan blacks.

There were indigenous white ethnicities from africa. Not so much anymore, but there were back 2,000 years ago.

It's a mutation. They're real mutants.

This

of course it isnt.

So are we supposed to thank them for "giving" us blonde hair? If so, they should thank monkeys for giving them their peanut brain, and the monkeys should thank their forefathers. And we should all thank the first cells in the ocean. Maybe if they weren't so busy finding out why we need to praise and thank them they would actually progress in society.

The statement in the original post is currently, the accompanying photos and caption are misleading and wrong in that order.

The point of the article was that blond hair more or less coincides with what we would consider modern europeans emerging, due to crossbreeding with neanderthals before/during the LGM (last glacial maximum).

The added caption is either a troll, or by someone who genuinely misunderstands both history and genetics, ie an idiot.

>normal dayofschoolwithgoogles.webm

great ending though. to bad a full blown chimpout probably followed.

No they get that hair color by allowing cows to piss on their heads. Not even kidding google that shit.

>WE WUZ WHITE

>originated during the last Ice Age, some 11,000 years ago
so?
people where long outside of Africa by then, i mean the first hunter/gather groups came to the Nordic countries like 12-15 thousand years ago

*correct, fucking auto

Nah. Independent development of blonde hair.

reallllllly wanna know what happened after this ended.

oh man why did it end there

WE WAS BLONDIE AN SHIET

Here you go.

youtube.com/watch?v=n8PYozPB-8I

WE WUZ BLONDES N SHIT. ANCIENT EGYPTIANS WAS BLONDE WITH BLUE EYE- hey wait a minute

albinism is a fairly common mutation that appears in all races

this thread tho

But they're our ancestors.

do black people think they are the ancestors of whites?
I know they have no understanding of the actual process of evolution, but do they actually view themselves as some kind of link between apes and humans on the linear chain they perceive as evolution?
if so that's incredibly sad

almost 3 sets of dubs

>only 11kya
seems fishy

Everyone is.

Aside from the out of africa hypothesis, OP, 11,000 years ago is right around the time of the first developments of agrarian settlements in the ancient world. Humans have already by this point been to all corners of the globe, albeit antartica. Blonde hair has many different reasons for it's expression through different mechanism in genetics, and has sporadic instances of it coming to fruition through different regions of the globe.

Abos aren't people, the have been on austrailia for 70,000 years.

Don't give a fuck. Our more distant ancestors used to have grills and two feet long tongue they caught moscotos with. Do I still have to thank them for some parts of shared DNA? Maybe am I obliged to let them into my living space and let my daughter have intercourse with amphibias? I don't give a single fuck of us getting sometime out of Africa. It's been a long time since then, and I have no intention to give a back drive down the evolutional ladder. Negrous are the past. We're the present.

I am the one who cucks
-Mohammed

beautiful

>African

those blonde guys are Melanesians

So are your from the northwest front? How is it up there seriously? That dude on radio Aryan was talking about kissing nigger and kike ass until you can save up to move out there. Which sounds a little shitty to me. You can make better money working with whites but that's besides the point I'm trying to make. Is it truly white paradise up there?

What I read is "Thank your white slave masters for bringing you to America or else you would to this day be living in a mud hut"