The good points about Sharia law

If you were married and your wife was fucking another man, would you want to see them stoned to death? If a thief stole your car wouldn't you want proper punishments for them? I don't understand what is so bad about Sharia (apart from you having to convert to Islam)

Please elaborate.

Wanting to kill a woman because she cheated on you is pretty beta cuck behaviour.

For a religion that pretends women are cattle, you sure do put pussy on a pedestal.

>ITT: (((White))) boys in denial

Music and dancing are forbidden, so is alcohol in any amount. No pork allowed, death penalty for minor and feels related offenses.

Should I go on?

women or a cuck, whoever you are you need to go back

Please kill yourself, Achmed.

Yeah I have to try really hard to deny how awesome your muslim countries are. Truly a place I'd like to move to.

Haha you can't be seriou.....
>Canada
God dammit why Canada why are you so fucking beta cuck tier?

The first one isn't true at all.

The only bad thing about the rest is the pork part. They only do that because pork used to cause lots of bad diseases because of shitty cooking methods a millennia ago, so they made it illegal so their followers wouldn't die of food poisoning or parasites.

If my wife was fucking another man, you beat the shit out of the man and divorce the wife. Simple as that.

there's more to life than pussy, dumb nigger

kek

>like the idea of loli brides though

>pro Islam thread
>see flag
At this point, I'm wondering If you are just memeing yourself or you are a quintessentially british paki.

all this and no trial. If youre unpopular in town, an autist or have a pretty wife a more popular guy wants to fuck then chances are youre going to be doing the flying squirrel.

you wish to own another human being?

if the vows/contract between man and woman, it is the right of the innocent party to cease their relationship with the violator.

now if both enter the marriage under such agreement of death upon violation, that's another matter.

however, full dislosure not being met, if they are to discover the foundations of their beliefs are based in false evidence, this puts to question all actions they have taken under such pretenses.

A religion like yours guarantees that everyone gets a woman, no matter how stupid or weak he is. It puts pussy on pedestal, and makes men not want to develop themselves. That's why most Arabs I have known are neither fit in the head, nor fit in the body.

There's a reson muslims are having 6x times more babies than westerners.

Sharia law means the family structure was not corrupted,it is still traditional.

Woman still obeys, man still leads.
Unfaithfulness is still frowned upon.

Sometimes times get so bad only extreme measures can get results. Maybe stonning to death is the only way to keep women from being whores, and setting off the domino chain that tears the families apart.

It's actually contingent on witnesses and a trial. With adultery trials, you need four people to see penetration so unless they were having sex in the street, it's unlikely to be proven.

The extreme oppression of women leads to unhealthy women, which leads to unhealthy kids. I agree with the 'man leads, woman obeys' mantra, but a man needs to be at least somewhat worthy of being followed.

I agree that feminism and gender equality are jokes, but that does not mean that women need to be as oppressed as they are in Arabic countries.

From "The Reliance of The Traveler". The Compendium of Islamic Law.

r40.1 (Ibn Hajar Haytami:) As for the condemnation of musical instruments,flutes, strings, and the like by the Truthful and Trustworthy (Allah bless him and give him peace), who “does not speak from personal caprice: it is nothing besides a revelation inspired” (Koran 53:3-4), let those who refuse to obey him beware lest calamity strike them, or a painful torment. The Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) said:

1) Allah Mighty and Majestic sent me as a guidance and mercy to believers and commanded me to do away with musical instruments, flutes, strings, crucifixes, and the affair of the pre-Islamic period of ignorance.”

2) “On the Day of Resurrection, Allah will pour molten lead into the ears of whoever sits listening to a songstress.”

3) “Song makes hypocrisy grow in the heart as water does herbage.”

4) “This Community will experience the swallowing up of some people by the earth, metamorphosis of some into animals, and being rained upon with stones.” Someone asked, “When will this be, O Messenger of Allah?” and he said, “When songstresses and musical instruments appear and wine is held to be lawful.”

5) “There will be peoples of my Community who will hold fornication, silk, wine , and musical instruments to be lawful....”

All of this is explicit and compelling textual evidence that musical instruments of all types are unlawful (Kaff-al-ra'a' 'an muharramat al-lahw wa al-sama' (y49), 2.269-70).

r40.2 Nawawi:) It is unlawful to use musical instruments – such as those which drinkers are known for, like the mandolin, lute, cymbals, and flute – or to listen to them. It is permissible to play the tambourine at weddings, circumcisions, and other times, even if it has bells on its sides. Beating the kuba, a long drum with a narrow middle, is unlawful. (Mughni al-muhtaj ila ma'rifa ma'ani alfaz al-Minhaj (y73), 4.429-30).

In that case something new must be created.
Both extremes, the west,and islam have their issues.

But at least the islam method is not imploding upon itself, it is not ideal, but it works.
The wetern method is clearly failing its own society, which will be replaced by the muslim method.

That much is undeniable proof of that method's superiority.

Perhaps what's best would be something that mixes both methods, but it would have to be tested to prove if it actually works.

The current world is very harsh, keeping women under control might be harder than ever, if nothing else proves functional, islam might be the only sustainable choice.

>Muh female oppression

Albania I'm disappointed, I thought you guys were Muslim.

The West tried the approach you talk about 100-200 years ago. What happened? The current degenerate world. And don't blame this on the Jews, please. It was masculine early 20th century Western men who accepted giving their women suffrage and equal voting rights. The rest was history from that point on.

Kek

>But at least the islam method is not imploding upon itself, it is not ideal, but it works
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The ONLY problem with the West today is the constant inflow of muslims. Compare any MENA shithole to Europe and say again the "islam method" is anything but inferior

Take your islamic shitposting somewhere else faggot, you don't belong on Cred Forums nigger

My views on stealing are this, the thief should serve time in prison, while in prison they should be forced into employment, kinda like the american prison factories they have, the money they make should go first to covering the costs to keeping them in prison then second towards the cost of replacing everything they stole and third to covering the legal fees and maybe some kind of inconvenience fee for the victim. If theyu refuse to work then they get only the absolute basics required for survival, ie, minimum bland calories of food and water and a bed and toilet, with no possibility of release until the debt is payed. In the unlikely event the thief has money outside of prison this can be used to pay the victim but the legal fees must be paid by forced labour. As far as a cheating woman goes, essentially she invalidates the marraige and loses any rights to marital properties, ie, house, car etc. same for if the man cheats. rapists should be gelded. murderers killed.

Or Europe could return to Paganism. I'd take that choice rather than isl*m.

Our muslims are pretty secular, unlike arab scum. Now fuck off you filthy paki.

careful mate, when they do that they tend to take a few non achmeds with them.

im not a barbarian. murdering criminals is beneath me.

I'm not a Paki or a currynigger, dipshit. You need all the allies you can get since everyone around you hates you, retard.

Also, there is a reason Paganism went out of existence. Now why don't you address my points rather than flinging ad hominems around?

swiss naircraft carriers are shit mate, like wtf, are you even trying??

>your choices are either Islam or SJWism

False dichotomy. We have the castle doctrine and we didn't need Islam to gain it.

Maybe, like me, they have better things to do than argue with obvious shills?

We had a better way but every day we take another step further from god. he will be waiting when we return, and he will forgive us. Islam can only push so far before we start to push back, the tides are turning in europe. If i where jewish now is about the time id be starting to worry.

I prefer the Roman and Greek method. The cuck (man or woman) got to shove a freshly picked turnip up the offenders' asses in the public square.

It would mean having your dick knifed and then undergo, and stay never leave, some shit like your wife cant drive car, or be the micro biologist.

On top of that you will have to turn up at Friday prayers and some shit holy days on which you can cut the off of a stolen goat.

Anglo ships sunk during WWII:::

Submarines[edit]
The Royal Navy lost 74 submarines.[2]

Minelayers[edit]
The Royal Navy lost 8 minelayers.[2]

Minesweepers[edit]
The Royal Navy lost 32 minesweepers.[2]

Others[edit]
The Royal Navy lost 10 frigates, 22 corvettes, 10 sloops, 15 auxiliary cruisers and 1035 smaller units, including those lent to Commonwealth and other allied naval forces.[2]

Swiss ships sunk during WWII: 0

Suck my dick anglo trash

And everyday more and more are learning their lesson. We can always go back and women with their cuck allies won't be able to do shit about it.

>And don't blame this on the Jews, please.

I won't blame the Jews, since I believe that not EVERYONE behind this is a jew, but yes, there are obscure political entities who have pulled the strings and caused the degeneration. If you want to know whom I truly blame, then I suggest you read 'Fighting for the Essence'.

Paganism in Europe went out of existence because Christianity is a pretty comfy religion. You can remain a weakling, and as long as you don't do evil, you still go to heaven. The pagan religions stimulated masculine development through strife, without repressing women too much.

Besides, why should you pick some obscure oriental cult, when you can pick a pure European religion?

wtf do you need ships for, mountain jew?

You dont have a sea or an ocean around you.

Well you don't want sharia either, or you wouldn't be living in Europe.

another good point is you can rape a girl (or a boy) if it's a sexual emergency!

>If you were married and your wife was fucking another man, would you want to see them stoned to death?
It's your own fault at marrying a cunt who's likely to cheat.

preparing ....

no nigger fuck you and your shitty nigger filled country. you're not shit to me.

kys faggot.

i throw my trash into the closest river knowing it will flood some part of your country

Sharia law sounds great! Can't wait to be lashed and crucified for not believing in an archaic, nonsensical religion!

Get the fuck out of my harbors you fucking nigger

what is yours becomes ours. history repeats.