Anonymous5 is a sholl

Warning WARNING the knowledge bomb threads by shiller slider Anonymous5 are shill slide psyops threads warning WARNING he is a shill. He is sliding the hillary med files TCF HRC CTR DNC DCCC SAP wiki leaks bohemian grove guccifer moloch trumpleaks threads warning WARNING

Warning WARNING sage hide and report all knowledge bomb threads anonymous5 is a moloch worshipping paid slide shiller warning WARNING

Warning WARNING

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89123693/#89123693
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89230022/#89230022
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

and you're sliding by not providing link to whatever you're shilling

fuck off turd

Nope.

I'm not s shill or disinfo.

Perhaps people should read all of my threads and consider all the events going on.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89123693/#89123693
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89230022/#89230022

>please provide a link to the slide thread you're warning us about

Hello, molochian imp.

Provide link to what you're saying is getting slid retard.
Just just helped slide the Hillary med files or wtf it is you're afraid of getting slided.

U Iz A gay

Hello moloch

Warning WARNING no information is available from him. He is creating shit tier threads in the style of real knowledge threads to discredit them. Warning WARNING he is false and a siren for the feeble minded

WARNING

LOL

LOL

You guys are so funny.

considering i only got 5 minutes. could you perhaps summarize your research?

Warning WARNING do you really have to say that every time you post? You sound like a massive asshole.

He's not going to provide you with sources or tbe reasoning for his posts. He is going to post his links again instead because is moloch the greed liar

You got some screw's loose buddy.

CTR must be getting real desperate.

Ignore the shills, A5bro.

Dude take your meds or something.

He is most likely a r.eddit user, maybe a goon from SA.
They have been triggered by the fact that US authorities are breathing down their necks.
They are taking out their aggression on Cred Forums.

You didn't give him any information,
as I predicted. You have no sources. You have no truth. You have snakeoil to sell to the /x/ folks who lurk here.

????????

Nah. Just doing things smart.

>saying random shit
>not backing it up
>not telling anyone about how you research
>doing things smart

Sure, deceiver. Sure.

This is the same board that spent weeks on the "badselfeater" bullshit, dude. The people here are idiots willing to take the bait for a slice of fun at the expense of reality.

Warning
>WARNING

It still sounds retarded and you come off even more autistic for being ass rammed about it. You and Anon5 should just meet up and fuck already.

You seem upset.