Well how do you respond Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

military.com/daily-news/2016/09/23/second-sailor-under-review-for-refusing-to-stand-for-anthem.html
gazette.com/fort-carson-soldiers-selfie-could-land-her-2-years-in-prison/article/1515459
rare.us/story/soldier-tariqka-sheffeys-army-selfie-wasnt-a-first-but-it-should-be-the-last/
heavy.com/news/2014/02/tariqa-sheffey-selfie-instagram/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Art. 15, 90/90, reduce to E-1, BCD out the door.
No VA benefits at all, have a nice life nigger

>gettng back at the raycid white man
>by being a fucking nigger

AY HOL UP

*smacks lips*

MAYN U GOTTA BE KIDDIN ME, DATS DISROSPECFUL YO LEARN SUM MANNAHS

Wow such intellect, so clever, such a strong person.

Good job posting it on social media. Hope she gets a dishonour ale discharge. If she had half an ounce of brain she would know that she is not a civilian so that freedom of expression she thinks she had, doesn't apply.

She will get all that's coming to her.
Traitorous scum

I hope this bitch gets a dishonorable discharge

fpbp

The military is not your podium, miss divisive.

>Posts that she is dodging colors on instagram
>Acts like its a political statement

90% of Enlisted men and women will 'dodge colors' in the morning and evening if they can. Not a disrespect thing or political thing...just fuck standing at attention EVERYDAY specially in the evening after working all day

>army
>makeup
>disrespecting the country
Why are women allowed to join the armed forces again?

Is it the same as this?
military.com/daily-news/2016/09/23/second-sailor-under-review-for-refusing-to-stand-for-anthem.html

Kek
E
K
Wills
I
L
L
S
It
T

I bet her CO is gonna love that. Hope the social media post was worth her job.

Why in the fuck do people use social media to post stupid shit?

Worse yet why do they put all their actual real life information on it?

What possesses people to be so willfully stupid?

When will the societal zuckening end?

I hope so.

only a dumb nigger would volunteer and then talk shit about their country. enjoy dying.

Time to turn it into a Mississippi wind chime

enjoy the firing squad trator

The Army needs to start adopting the Marine's indoctrination techniques. I dont want to suck the Marine's dick but they are true professionals. The Army on the other hand has too many fuckups like the bitch in the OP

Time to contact her CO?

How does someone like that even join the military? I always thought they would be the most patriotic of all.

>Join your country's army.
>Don't abide by their rules.
Gee, someone's going to be in trouble.

>Join the army to defend your homeland
>won't stand to the flag /anthem of your homeland
Well tbats just brilliant.

This is from 2014, they're already well aware of it since it went viral back then.

Kick her out. Dishounrable Discharge.

I dont think saluting a flag is a big deal, but shes in the fucking military, do it or get the fuck out.

>Bunch of fat neckbeard cowards on Cred Forums getting triggered that an actual servicewoman doesn't live up to their conception of honour that they gleaned from anime and video games

PURE GOLD

Everybody hides in their car when colors plays i dont get it

It's just a job man. The media likes to play up the patriotic angle as much as they can but in reality 99% of service members are just looking for a stable job.

Did someone tweet this to the Department of the Army yet? I would but no twitter (they banned me)

BIG CHICKEN DINNER!

>90% of Enlisted men and women will 'dodge colors' in the morning and evening if they can. Not a disrespect thing or political thing...just fuck standing at attention EVERYDAY specially in the evening after working all day
that's fucking retarded. it's part of the job.
you sign up, you train for the thing, you do the thing. you know what happens when you don't do the thing you signed up for and were trained to do? you fucking get fired. literally every job has the basic requirement of doing the thing you signed on and trained to do.

hear the frialator buzzer? pull the fries up, they're done.
weigh station ahead? go to the weigh station and weigh in.
need new covers for the tps reports? you better fucking use the new covers on the tps reports.
reveille? get your ass upright and salute.

fucks sake, guys.

It's basically a nigger with a government job that it can't be fired from, and gets promotions thanks to diversity quotas. That's the only reasons niggers enlist.

>Administrative punishment
hope they smoked her ass.

You act like women actually do anything in the military except get passed around at base or munch rug.

>forward post to commanding officer and hope he's a ballbuster

Dunno, I don't really care.

Pretty sure this is old af.

Service member here. About half the time (usually lower enlisted) I'll spot people lingering in doorways/vehicles when 1700 approaches. If an E6+ or an E5 with a stick up his ass spots you, you'll get chewed out after but not much else.
The problem here really is that she posted it to social media, making the organization as a whole look bad. Be a shit bag privately, or among our own. Don't do it in front of civvies.

>not running to the barracks as soon as you hear the 5 minute warning.

Its like you're a diggit or something...

Kill that fucking traitor, execute her to set an example. If you are in the amry, you solute the fucking flag, niggers and women should not be allowed in the army anyways. Fuck this shit, I could beat her useless face to death, how is she even fit to serve, the fuck went that wrong in the USA? The wrong side won in the civil war, hell you might be even better off if never becoming independent.

Kek's will, Shadilay!

This happened forever ago.

>IDGAFFFFF

SOAP PARTY

Why dont you sign up yourself and show them whats what?

Nope, they got "verbal discipline" because they're black and a women, and doing anything about it would be liable to POLITICS.

Regardless, it's one of those things no one cares to do, it's just part of the regs. People usually just go inside or inside a vehicle to dodge it, because standing around for a couple minutes is a pain in the arse.
Just like how issued pants have pockets, but it is against regs to ever put your hands in them. Pretty sure her makeup is off reg too.

The real problem was that she was broadcasting how much of a shitbag she was to the entire world.

Pic related is the same woman.

Firing Squad.

okay listen, she's a fucking moron for posting this acting like she's cool, but I was in the military and I can promise you that EVERYONE at every rank, at one point or another has dodged colors. It's just part of it. "Dude let's wait a few minutes before we leave colors are about to drop."

People do it. Even the most gung ho sailors and marines do this shit. if you're going to kick her out, you gotta kick out a lot more.

>if you're going to kick her out, you gotta kick out a lot more.
Did they post it on social media?

like I said, the only issue I have with it is her broadcasting it. and I think I remember this story from a long time ago and she did get reemed by her CO and rightfully so.

my point is, people will flip out over this acting like she's disrespectful when they all know damn well they've done it.

People who say "IDAF" actually give a big fuck. Always just respond "I bet you do".

Told ya!

>Even sailors and marines
Marines would only do it on base, there's no requirement to salute colours, or even officers, when underway and on deck. Unsure about when they're inside and underway, or sailors on land though.

Also
>1488 get

send this to the american army!

>posting shit on social media as a soldier that will inevitably get back to your chain of command and fuck up your career

Niggers

are

so

fucking

stupid.

They don't think.

They can't reason.

They might as well be animals.

I hate niggers.

when we (sailors) were underway, you don't salute shit. also you don't salute if you're holding a rifle (to always keep vigilant and two hand integrity.) on base and in port, you have to salute.

Colors is at 1800 for us. People dodge it like crazy.

Military is filled with trash

Thanks for the correction m8. When'd you get out?

women in the military wasn't a good decision

2013. In my last semester of college now. gonna rejoin the
>civilian workforce

Anyone who's been in the army the last 10 years knows this exact case is held up as what not to do, ever, and that the female in question was punished with prejudice. Kicked out dishonorably.

I consider myself lucky to have never heard of the U.S. flag referred to as "the 1700 flag" until now.

I do prefer the "1860" flag, myself, if you'd like to put it that way.

RIP. Hope you picked a good career path

>Kicked out dishonorably
She was chewed out by her CO, and that was about it. They don't DD shit like this, and definitely not for black women

>Well how do you respond Cred Forums?

There is no such ting as a stable multiracial country. US worked because it was ~90% White and the rest were second class citizens/didn't matter. Multiracial societies with no clear dominating group end up stuck in a permanent low level race war occasionally getting hotter or they fracture into more homogenous smaller states.

Enjoy "diversity".

Dodging isn't the point, it's the whole "making the whole military look like a bunch of retards who hate America" thing.

You can get away with a lot, everyone does. But stop fucking broadcasting it, same anywhere

Ship them back to africa by force by threat of killing them. Also cut all foreign aid for africa

She's in the army and doesn't salute the flag?

She was, I had a brief just last month on the whole cyber security thing, they always cite this soldier.

I have a gig lined up as an editor. It's no STEM job, but it will pay the bills. I kind of miss the navy just because of the non PC environment in the shop, but I don't miss the days at sea and being up at 2AM standing watch. you still in?

dishonorable discharge waiting to happen

Good say

do we seriously let our female soldiers put on makeup?

This bitch did get the green hammercock of Army Customs and Courtesy shoved in her pooper of a career though. Pretty sure she got a field grade with 45/45

the instruction says it has to look "natural," but these bitches push the envelope with it all the time. most of the time male NCO's are too afraid to address it. if you have mean ass female NCO's, they call out young servicewomen for makeup and hair ALL the fucking time. I have a female NCO when I worked security and female hair and makeup was like literally the only thing she ever yelled at anyone about. she sucked at everything else.

How hard is it to spend a couple of minutes doing your job? I don't really understand.

>implying >she gives a FFFFF

>Nope, they got "verbal discipline"
THE ARMY IS
SOFT
O
F
T

You need to get your shit together.Womyn even get second chances at Ranger trials, what kind of bullshit is that?

Report her and get her demoted or exiled.

Unless you've been in the military, you won't understand.

it's one of those things I can't really explain. it's just the culture of the military. you spend all day acting like a toy soldier, saluting people you hate, saying yes sir to people you hate, etc. sometimes you feel like the one thing you can get away with is saluting colors...so you just take that small liberty. I know from the outside looking in it seems silly, but usually when it colors drop, you've already been through an entire day of bullshit and you're just over pretending like you're captain America.

Thats good insight, thanks

For those of you without military experience having to salute the colors twice a day every day can get pretty annoying. I don't think she meant it as a black lives thing and more like a I am a soldier who just doesn't give a shit anymore.

She is still stupid for posting it on social media, but I understand why she wasn't doing it.

Nah. Fuck that. I'm not a snitch.

You can take Ranger trials as many times as you want I thought.

Saluting a flag or standing up for a song is retarded subhuman behavior.

Listen. Everyone ducks away when the flag gets hoisted or lowered or whatever else you yanks do with it.

That, I'm okay with.
What I'm not okay with, is bragging about it. That's a bridge too far.

She fights for the freedom not to stand

The Army has been full of spineless bitches for over a decade.

THE MONKEYFUCKER

IN CADENCE

STARTING POSITION

MOVE

"Look at me I'm such a rebel! I don't give a FUCK! XDDDDD !!!!! LOLOL"

Chicks are the fucking worst and were a mistake on God's part.

Did the thirteen colonies even exist on the year 1700? Fucking nigger needs to go back to school because her punctuation is horrible. History class wouldn't hurt either

>Being in a unit that regularly doesn't release you before 1700

So sorry.

/thread

If this is true, that is awesome to hear.

Bring back decimation.

wtf Op, chill out dude, tell her to stop

There's a reason niggers are on the front line.

You're united states army, right?

You defend this country, right?

You stand for what the country believes in. Liberty, right?

Then salute to that flag you nigress. Not saluting means you don't support liberty.

Soldiers slack off when it's not vital and they can get away with it. Nothing new or particularly bad about it.

This reeks of a bad attitude though. He's not cutting out unnecessary pomp and ceremony, he's just saying "fuck the rules" because he can.

You have to do some fucked up shit to get a dishonorable discharge these days. Like rape, murder, espionage. Desertion Uhh, assualt, battery, etc. Shit like that.

Niggers don't respect themselves how can you expect them to respect the flag of a country that has given them everything. I hope more end up like pic related. IDGAFFFFFFF

Being covered while indoors is illegal for soldiers according to the Uniform Code of Military Justice. Imprison her fat ass.

Fucking hell why must she be such a qt3.14

This is from like 2014, but

Our military signs up to lay their lives on the line for the people of this country, not cloister together to worship a piece of cloth.

But she's fucking dumb for posting about it on Facebook

Isn't she under investigation and looking at a Dishonorable Discharge and 2 years for this post?

gazette.com/fort-carson-soldiers-selfie-could-land-her-2-years-in-prison/article/1515459

I love the WE WUZ VIKANGZ shit, top keks every time.

No you.

Reason: said bad word

I fucking hope so.

I've seen fourteen year olds that have a more proper salute than that.

You have some abysmal standards

Welfare queen extreme.
RIP US armed forces

This guy is going to be the next Xavier Johnson

i did before when i served. a lot of service members do this instead of getting caught outside at 0800. I noticed the army is the only branch of service that gets out of there cars on base to stand at position of attention when colors and taps go off

This nig is in a reception battalion. Just got his acus and hasn't been to basic yet, he'll be recycled till he gets kicked out

What are you, a kike?

This picture is like three years old. People duck out from colors all the time. This isn't from the protest shit. Don't ruin this bitches life for nothing, herschal

Do you think she ever saw any combat?

>keep all yo opinions to yaself whilst i take a big fat nigger shit on dis social media yo

Prior militaryfag here. I'm ashamed to say that I used to dodge the colors. I thought it was a waste of time to stand outside for the 3 minutes it takes to raise or lower the flag.

It wasn't until I deployed that I really learned the meaning of the flag and the respect that is due.

The thing about symbols is, we as a group get to define what they mean. To me, the flag stands for the thousands of people, of different skin colors from different walks of life who, even though they don't always get along or agree with each other, risked their lives to bombs or bullets to clear that route, or gather that intel, or capture that HVT, not for fame or fortune but because they knew that doing their job would help their brother or sister at arms make it home.

I have come to realize that the flag does not represent the government; it represents We, the People. So it saddens me greatly to see people protest the flag. It is a microcosm of the feeling of self-loathing and hatred for our countrymen that our enemies have engineered for us. Therefore, it is my duty to seek out every opportunity to honor the flag. I can only hope that, with time, this soldier and all the others who have joined this protest, will come to realize the powerful unifying principles the flag represents, and use that power to direct their indignation at the source of our troubles; evil corrupt politicians and those who conspire with them.

God bless America.

This is me getting my noose ready to lynch your nigger ass

>frontline
>gulag
Pick one

Amen

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

Such a good Government Instrument.

Stop it! This is old af. It's been done.
rare.us/story/soldier-tariqka-sheffeys-army-selfie-wasnt-a-first-but-it-should-be-the-last/

thats extremely normal

everybody runs inside so they dont have to stand outside saluting in the marine corps

we do it cuz we are lazy

Stop it right now!
heavy.com/news/2014/02/tariqa-sheffey-selfie-instagram/

>I'm ashamed to say that I used to dodge the colors

everybody did at some point, lad. this picture is super old.

op is a fucking jew trying to ruin an innocent girls life. this is just some narcissistic chick looking for an excuse to take a selfie back in 2012

You are terrorist, please contact mental health.

marine corps is breddy gud at brainwashing

turns u into killing machines

Amen

dude just go to mail.com and make a fake email in 10 seconds

Report that to her superiors.
Traitors shall burn.

I love being a lazy piece of shit at work just as much as anyone, but I don't broadcast it with a selfie or any means of it to come back to bite me in the ass.

i joined to kill sand niggers

thats fucking it

and u dont salute reveille fucktard

Cascadia is a dumb idea. Why the fuck would you make a nation out if mostly Portland and the Puget Sound areas and expect it to not be cucked to death within a decade?

I’ll google the google.
You want googles?
I google I’m googled.
You want googles?
I want the google.
You can’t google the google. Son we google in a google that has google,
and those googles have to be googled by googles with googles. Whose gonna
google it, you, you Lt. Googlestien? I have a greater google than you
can possibly google. You google for Santiago and you google the
Marines. You have that google. You have the google of not googling
what I know. That Google’s death, while google, probably saved
googles, and my google, while google and google, to
you, saves googles. You don’t google the google because deep down in
googles you don’t google about at googles, you want me on that google, you
need me on that google. We use googles like google, google, google. We
use these googles as the google of a google spent googling something,
you use them as a punchline. I have neither the google, nor the
google to google myself to a google who googles and googles under the
google of the very google that I google, and then googles the
google in which I google it. I would rather you just googled “thank
you” and googled on your way. Otherwise I suggest you google up a
google and google a google. Either way, I don't give a google what you
google you are googled to!!

Did you google the "code google?"

I did the google I was --

Did you google the "code google?!"

You're google damn right I did!!!

Keep in mind these are your Cooks and Supply units that hide behind the ahite alpha Infantry men who actually do the dieing.

This is why they want a war with Russia so much. There will be no one left to oppose gun control.

The work force and empty wombs can be replaced by immigrants.

army does not know how to skate

black people are a mistake

id rather be infantry than cook

fuck that

do u know why marines are so good in combat?

because we want to die

Fuckin' private.

No matter how often you express your first amendment rights, you'll still always be a nigger.

many scumbags given choice of jail or military.

like Sarah Palins kid. Junkies who they will save

literally why is she in the military

oh, that's right, GIBS

charge with sedition

Translate for civvy

yes well we aren't all enlightened enough as you to import millions of algerians and other mooslimes. please pity us subhumans who still hold our countries in high regard.

so be it

When I was in the military they actually used this picture of an example of what not to do when hiding from saluting. She got disciplined of course.

Basically means that they get BTFO

This needs to happen.

So what is saluting colors and color drop even mean? Is it just "time to listen to the star spangled banner go to the nearest flag for 30 seconds" or is it more than that?

Okay then there's the difference. Congrats you figured it out you dumb google scum.

>Art. 15
Article 15 is non judicial punishment (ie no court hearing in front of a judge, an alternative to and one step below courts martial)

>90/90
90 days of both restriction and extra duty, however last time I was in, for a field grade article 15 (highest possible) the maximum restriction was 45 days if paired with extra duty (60 without). Field grade also includes reduction in pay (half) for 2 months.

>reduce to E-1
Demoted to the lowest enlisted rank

>BCD out the door.
Bad Conduct Discharge (aka big chicken dinner)

>No VA benefits at all, have a nice life nigger
As a result of the BCD, ineligible for veteran's benefits (education, medical, disability, etc). Also extremely hard to find a job with a BCD on your record, implying that life after the military will not be particularly enjoyable for this person.

You guys want me to look get up on the Air force global contact list and sent this to her first Sergeant/CC I can look up any DOD personnel

>when woman self-destruct on social media.

Jessica Nigri is getting btfo on Instagram right now for posting pro-blm propaganda.

Stop snitchin'

>implying any american should have respect for the traitor cucked millitary.

Is that the millionaire's son who practically threw himself onto the dean's car?

I was in the military and everyone, from the most moto 1st. Sgt to the biggest piece of shit boot, has tried to dodge saluting at colors at one point or another. No matter how patriotic you are, eventually you get sick of hearing the Star Spangled Banner, and you get tired of standing there looking like an idiot for several minutes waiting for the song to finish.

What bothers me isn't that she's skipping out on saluting, it's that she's such a basic, narcissistic skank, that she felt the need to take a banal selfie and advertise to everyone that she's doing this like she thinks she's special. She's also especially retarded, because she's documenting herself violating the UCMJ. This shit is the kind of "that guy" nigger behavior that ends up getting a ton of people punished or forced to follow extra rules when some moto as Major with nothing better do to inevitably sees the picture, and decides to crack down.

And all this because some vapid cunt wanted to show off and let everyone know how unique she is.

i dont because who cares about fabric rectangles with pictures on them? it's as ridiculous as getting triggered over anthems aka MUH NATIONAL SINGALONG

Great example of women in the military

As a man who is in the active army right now, I'm not dissapointed, cause she's wearing an acu set. Which means she's either reserve or national guard trash, and not even a real soldier.

>OCP SCORPION PATTERN LEAD THE WAY HOOAH

Who's gonna pay for it?

It's her right to do that if she wishes.

She's also doing something more valuable with her life than most of us.