SWEDEN!

SWEDEN!

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/gun-attack-malmo-leaves-multiple-8912762
youtube.com/watch?v=kOHMwo7wzGg
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89123693/#89123693
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89230022/#89230022
breaking911.com/breaking-mass-shooting-reported-malmo-sweden-gunman-large-local-media/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article23592495.ab
youtube.com/watch?v=oG537-jwKl4
twitter.com/Newshunkie/status/780123132145393664
youtu.be/I5-KmTy1Ckk
twitter.com/DirectActus/status/780122905602555904
rt.com/news/360561-sweden-no-go-zones/
youtube.com/watch?v=UAXDRt3nvyE
youtube.com/watch?v=8XIGic4PvFQ
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/30/wristbands-stop-sex-attacks/
cbc.ca/news/canada/muslim-refugees-and-the-cost-of-sweden-s-kindness-1.912737
google.com/maps/@55.585776,13.0405678,3a,72.3y,220h,68.32t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sSEktPnDrVXjfNlJXl1ltjQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is there any way of finding out if this is real...

pls be dubs of peace kek, prophet Brenden Schaub your only messenger

Swedish authorities will blame this on whites.

Sweden's joining in on this weekend's killing spree.

Cultural enrichment for everyone.

>Pls be Muslim. Plz be Muslim

O-oh wait it's Sweden. No need to worry

20 shots fired, hardly a habbeding

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/gun-attack-malmo-leaves-multiple-8912762

>prophet Brenden Schaub your only messenger
Schaub a shit desu

>just a tanned swede
>nothing to see here goyim

youtube.com/watch?v=kOHMwo7wzGg

I hope it ends well.

>Malmö

Most likely rivaling arab gangs killing each other off. This is usually the case when we have killings in mudslime territories.

I wouldnt mind a real terrorist happening though as it will help to redpill the public.

KNOWLEDGE BOMB THREADS.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89123693/#89123693
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89230022/#89230022

>Malmö
This is normal in that shithole

At this point!
It's a win even if it's a Swedish Breivik

LIVE REDPILLS BOYS

Time for Cpt-Sweden and his progressive-crew.

Kebab status
[X] Remove

>This is normal in that shithole
None of this is normal in a European city you blonde asswipe. go do something about it
REEE

No, that is normal in mexico or a nigger state in murrica.

Shouldnt be normal in sweden.

Mate, it's Malmo. This is just shitskin gangland warfare. They chased the Jews out of the area. No one goes there anymore.

A "happening" in Malmo is like a "happening" in Baghdad.

What are you on about? If there were no niggers in Malmö it would still be an infested plebian shithole.

The locals there are TRULY cucks

>Time for Cpt-Sweden and his progressive-crew.

Lad. You are german. The Swedish memes have some merit but do you really think you should be the one to talk?

breaking911.com/breaking-mass-shooting-reported-malmo-sweden-gunman-large-local-media/

how does it feel to literally be the new Middle East?
Rival militias do this all the time there

It's your whole nation's mentality that's the problem. Yes, i truly don't expect you can do anything about it at this point but it's cringeworthy what has happened to Sweeden;
I really used to look up to nordics for what they managed to do with their countries - all to fall apart in 10 years...
fucking sven, i hate you all

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article23592495.ab
>Skottlossningen inträffade vid 19-tiden på söndagskvällen på Censorsgatan i södra Malmö.
Kek, literally happened on "The censoring street"
Good description on what the media is gonna do to this piece of news.

>++++GORILLION SHOT DEAD
PRAISE KEK

>he thinks I'm nemez
nice try, Al-Olafson

Checked.

You guys have any streams or something?

Was it by chance a "tanned Swede" ???

Have you even visited Sweden you little gypsy shit?

Oh wait im sorry, you are Romanian, so you probably come here every summer with your families and beg on the streets for your superior Swedes to give you money

You wouldn't know what pride means if I waved it infront of your face. You are literally nothing. Subhuman piece of shit. Dares to talk to me in that manners

I would fucking curbstomp your ugly gypsy cigan head to the ground if I ever saw you approach Sweden. I would teach you the lesson no amount of assbeating from your father could teach you.

Slavshit

No, the Swedish media doesn't really do news coverage.
Doesn't seem like a ongoing happening either. Some Abdul just came and shot the rival Jamal.

>how does it feel to literally be the new Middle East?

I would never set a foot in Malmö. Sweden is one of the most segregated countries you will ever find. I live in a small town on the countryside. As far as I am concerned Malmö should be nuked.

What happened in July 2015?

>Have you even visited Sweden you little gypsy shit?
Yes, I have; and Sweeden used to be great until you faggots fucked it up with your stupid tolerance and degrading morals. What kind of stupid leadership did you guys put into power to get into this situation? how stupid can you collectively be?

>suspect described as tanned swede looking for the snack bar

K one more question:

Why do all your horses look the same?

no i hope no swede dies

im seriously about to snap i cant take this shit anymore

that's not nice Sweden

>4 people hurt in a shithole in sweden
>world news

Meanwhile in USA....

Well those do because they are the same species.
We obviously have a lot of other horses as well, those ones are just the prettiest ones.

At least he's not forced to eat maggots.

Leave it to th finn to betray his own brothers and sisters for the lulz

Scum traitorous piece of shit

>mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/gun-attack-malmo-leaves-multiple-8912762
just everyday soccer hooliganism.. nothing to see here

>stop gun violence, ban all guns!
>guns are illegal in sweden, mass shooting in sweden
a normal person would just accept that banning guns doesn't solve gun related crimes.

k

hey fin user why are your horses so fat and short?

my fucking sides

It's the cold.

>Globalists: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BAD WILL HAPPEN IF WE IMPORT MILLIONS OF CHEAP PLEBS FROM THE THIRD WORLD. SHUT UP PLEB AND EAT YOUR DORITOS

Boy were they wrong. Pleb rebellion against global elite incoming. Their preferred world order is about to crumble.

>SWEDEN!
Feminised political system is still waiting for these unruly brown children to grow up to become white adults.
And will still be waiting until the whole country burns.

>muslim countries like sweden

god damnit, sweeden is retarded.

k

Shooter identified as Samuel al Hydallah

nothing wrong in combating white supremacy by giving your wife to somali gentleman

wait, what, what, what?!?
gun fight in Sweden? Isn't Sweden a gun free zone?

How you let part of your nice country to become a shithole and see this as something normal?
Are you not in charge nor care of your country anymore?

It's because the US doesn't have gun control, obviously

That's all the anti-sweden pics I have.

please stop
it hurts

Not just Sweden, it's Malmö. "It feels like any arab country"

Actually thinking of it, why do you guys have so many students (including Norwegian) at my college? Feather River College in northern california. You have a shit ton of students here and play sports and fly your flags all over the place. Can't you play sports in your own countries?

Malmo is part of Sweeden; Take responsibility blondie

Sweden will be one big redpill to the rest of the world in a generation or two.

"Look what happened to them when they let so many migrants in"

Once the noncucked leave and the rest are bred out, it'll turn into another shit skin hell hole.

he looks like he's enjoying it

sweden is finally embracing american culture

Tears, more tears, Seppo.

Let out your frustration of living in a shittier hole under the Hellsinki yoke.

Can confirm this to be real.

i will never be harrased by blonde she-spurdos. Fuck my life.

Krijg kanker sven.

saved

3RD WORLD COUNTRY

W H E N ?
H
E
N
?

"Three persons shoot in resident area in Malmö"

Why don't you emigrate to another country?

Impossible - Sweden is safe, homogenous, and gun-free. My professor told me so.

NO

Couple of generations

Powerful explosion heard in Malmo.
youtube.com/watch?v=oG537-jwKl4
twitter.com/Newshunkie/status/780123132145393664

I was in that thread
Massive keks

Too lazy and have a family business to run.

by 2050

Fucking kek

It's not like anyone is waiting to see how Sweden turns out before copying their policies...

Kich her/his teeth in.

well the fucking sweedes deserve it

Sweden making fun of Romania, top Kek

You'll be the first euro country to turn into an islamist shit hole

Hahahaha u mad Sven. Enjoy your incoming Islamic State of Sweden and sharia law.

Malmo is more violent than Somalia

This is just some criminal gang bangers. This happens all the time.

Dan Eliasson is famous for his brilliant ideas to stop crime.

I love when he had an idea to stop sexual assault by making women wear a armband with the text "Don't harass" on it.

oh fug DD-:

True. But the holdouts will only get more ammo for their arguments the way it's going

sweden right wing death squad ?

>hey fin user why are your horses so fat and short?

that's what horses were originally like

we bred them to be tall and thin so they could carry an adult sized human in full armor

55 no go zones in the city for cops... Because they will assault the cops.

No Sweden you don't have a problem at all and your immigration policy is FINE, just FINE

What the score lads ?. Brevik II, dindus, mudslime ?

Was it their humanitarian superpower social utopia imploding on itself?

Wealthy scandinavians who have the money usually study 1-2 years abroad to be more interesting on the job market, also because they see it as a semi-vacation.
Travel to the US, go on trips while you study, experience the country, come home, employer sees that you have studied abroad and assumes that you will be a dedicated worker with good moral.

>malmö
Its fucking nothing

sound like the race war started in Sweden...............

Sooner.
Ethnic Swedes flee their country and stupid leftist scum and subhumans turn it to shithole in 15 years from now. Maybe even sooner at this rate.
The New Country based on BS.

just some fireworks

nothing to see here

Confirmed as WHITE SWEDISH football hooligan

Fuck off racist bigots

Don't be so butt hurt. You know he is right.

KeK wills a great Swedish Race War................................................................................. witness ***77***

>encouraging a dirty spic to emigrate

what the fuck man?

Yes, Sweden.

The canary of Europe.

youtu.be/I5-KmTy1Ckk

Those russians are so damn cute.

Its Malmo, thats as much a happening as something happening in some random african village.

And now reports of a mutiny/riot at a prison in France probably with suspected jihadists

twitter.com/DirectActus/status/780122905602555904

This is an incredible amount of autism for just one picture.

Let it start, please let it start...

Tanned swede?

>Hollande: "This is totally normal,stop being islamaphobes"

#BREAKING: Explosion Rocks Malmo, Sweden After Earlier Reported Shooting; Terror Alert In City

1 not Slav
2 the only pride you've ever known is gay pride

Bara ökad anmälningsbenägenhet. Inget att oroa sig för

Firecrackers from white Swedish football hooligan riot gone bad

This is how you white people act when it comes to your favorite sports

Stop assuming it's a terrorist attack. Can you just??

Let's celebrate with some mammi.

It's nothing, of course Cred Forums would make a deal out of this. I swear if you assume it's muslims..

W-what is that?

rolling for religion of peace

One of those frog-worshipping alt-rightists up to no good.

Sweden should be nuked

Food

kek is dead so it doesn't matter

Let's not. Lets celebrate with the dessert for kings: Semla

It's just the narc bangers fighting over turf as usual, just another side effect of swedens muh feels politics

Since when roma are slaves, you prick? Swedes are the myth that is no more within this century.

Still nothing on RT....

RIP in pieces, Nymn!

rt.com/news/360561-sweden-no-go-zones/

> The inflow of asylum seekers in Sweden, a country with one of the most liberal laws towards refugees, is putting an increasing strain on the country's police. There are now reportedly 55 areas in the country, where the law is not fully upheld.

>Dubbed “no-go zones” in some media reports, there are now 55 areas in Swedish cities, where the police have significant problems in tackling crime. They are divided into three categories depending on how significant the risk to officers working there is.

>fifty fucking five

Good Lord, Sweden is really falling apart.

Nice roll

we need tighter grenade laws

Ah great, just another night in this nice little city of mine. Thank you to the rest of the country, I didn't want some backwater, racist shithole. This is far more tolerant than what it once was

youtube.com/watch?v=UAXDRt3nvyE

Fuck everything. I could've had a real comfy life, but no. Our men were filled with guilt and our women craved exotic dickings more than the nice life that once was. Now, we hear of these gang fights every now and then.

At this point I wonder when our politicians will come out like that one frog that suggested that the people should just grow used to it. Not like we here in Malmö need to be told that. We already are. We've had the consequences of multiculturalism shoved down our throats by the inner-city folks in Stockholm who life in their segregated, gated-communities because they grow uncomfortable around different cultures, yet want to pet themselves on the back for being so selfless for opening the borders. Them, and the far-northerners who will never meet any migrant anyway due to their disliking for the cold.

They say that racism and general hostilities toward foreigners are born from ignorance and freight of the unknown, but this does not explain why SD has such a large following here in Skåne. It's BECAUSE we have to deal with the migrants everyday. It's BECAUSE we learn how backwaters they are through interacting with them that we hate them, and their stubbornness to not integrate and rather demand to be acknowledged as a "vital minority" that has a "long standing history with Sweden" on level with the Sami.

Fucking end me.

Lets celebrate with milk

apparently there are about 50 arabs screaming and fighting with each other at the hospital in malmö

Which is strange seeing as though they love breaking shit like this, even before its verified.

Either way, my gut feeling gang nonsense, but am monitoring in case there is an explosion, and it wasn't caused by gas.

that is a strange way to say laskiaispulla

calm down Pewds.

>Sweden talking about pride
>To Daco-Romans proud kangz

>Wealthy scandinavians who have the money usually study 1-2
most universities offer exchange studies, you don't have to be wealthy

Sauce!

This was in Finnish media. Happening confirmed.

Britbong in Sweden here, It's probably gang shit, like the other Svens here said, Malmö is a shithole.

Go fucking die in a fire. Stop spreading so much bullshit. I bet you're an SA goon.

Don't worry, your state will collapse and once the gimedats are gone you'll be clearing up the sub-humans once again like in the Thirty Years' War.

Still got faith in you but it'll be in the final hour.

Can I get conformation of a skittle attacker?

Fy Fan is in the emergency room in Malmo hear a fucking life . Screams and fights . Now turns out that there are Arabs around 50 who are arguing and fighting . The whole place swarming with police and they have cordoned off so it does not come out or in . Blood everywhere. Feels awful to be here now

>t. Cuckstav Meetmywifesson
Problem is, cuck, that we don't like this situation we're in - we're poor, we can't do much about the gyppos right now (muh EU human rights), post-communism "economy" and corruption etc, etc, etc...
But you.....you like what you've become. The memes are actually true when it comes to you.
I won't go "we wuz dacians..." but today and forever we have got pride in ourselves and you have not.

In wich mudslimes win. Check'em

The New Country Gang shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=8XIGic4PvFQ

The escaped suspect has been identified as a far-right member Samuel Hydenberg, according to Swedish social media intel.

I've seen all Beck and Wallander series, can confirm this happens in Sweden

Vice versa, when gibmedats end the new swedes will beat the last shekels out of Swedes. Majority as they are by then.

Swedish people are so fucking stupid, with their mountains and their cheese with holes

Should i do it?

Wtf did they really let him get away?

Stay strong.

What do the women in your life think about these things. Are they scared or, like most women, stupid.

>The New Country
What the fuck.. Germanys Future..

Hitler was a tool.
This should be done correctly.

I told Sam to shoot up Sweden.

And the absolute madman did it!

Sam "the alpha cuck" Hyde must be stopped.

That pic is really depressing desu

Never saw that vid, legit made me rage. Sweden's had to put up with so many people kicking them down about trying to preserve Swedish culture that literally everything is fucking racist now.

But yeah, rumours are about that it's gang warfare. The city is famous for it, the smart people stay clear of Malmö.

4 people shot in Malmö... so? Malmö is the detroit of Sweden. This is a weekly if not daily thing.

lmao sweden so blown out. nice work gypsyman

traveling the mongolian imageboard countryside in his digital caravan, robbing swedecucks of their calm and dignity

dat was so beautiful

>the suspect is an alt-right agent CODE NAME Samuel H.Y.D.E

Malmo you say.

Confirmed to be a guy called Säm Håde

Just a gas leak

Suspicious device found outside school in Gothenberg.

Multiculturalists should learn from Bosnia.

War on every 25 years.

> SA
"Security" Agency (with added degeneracy)

>Sweden has 55 "no-go zones" where the refugee population is so high the swedish police don't even bother attempting to enforce the law

Try doing that in America. No laws enforced? Sounds like it's open season on muslims in those zones.

>tfw the swedish are still being elitist cunts

God you people deserve it, hard

kekopolis

it's not fine, goy. the violence is because sweden is still too white and can't understand the needs of the new swedes. they need to double.. no triple the immigration!

I think we have no-go zones.

The fucking Hispanics are in Sweden too? FFS world, we must get rid of the Hispanic hoards.

*whistles*

I dont think we have nearly enough muslims for those. At least not enough to enforce them.

Oh, I bet the laws will be enforced if you're a white devil. Otherwise it'd be rayciss.

you have no go cities

When will Sweden be great again?

when they are allowed to have guns.

So, never.

Are Swedish women treacherous against their menfolk

Sweden also just got eliminated in the World Cup

this is a bad day for sweden

>what's niggers

I had a (half) Swedish gf once (real Sweden, not meme Sweden. Her family were really nice and her dad was super fucking redpilled and he made sure she was.

>tfw we broke up and she got into drugs and turned full degenerate

Can women ever fully swallow the redpill?

Look outside your window, if not listen for the closest rape.... er, cultural enrichment noises

>Beck and Wallander
bottom of the barrel, kys

which world cup?

Cuck

doesn't matter as long as they are winners of the world cuck

Sweden is a member of the European Union. In a couple of years when the refugees of Germany and Sweden become citizens they can travel to whatever country in the EU they want to.
We already cut our student funding to become partly a loan for this reason.

Fresh fermented shit from healthy finnish bear.

>hand out bracelets that say "Please don't rape me" to minors
Did that happen?

only two I know of that are set in Malmö

If we really wanted to do something about climate change, we'd be eating soylent green.

our leftist media is not reporting it at all

just a few "neutral" ones

At some concert, if I remember correctly. It happened in Köln, Germany 100% though at the city celebrations

Didn't you see it?

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/30/wristbands-stop-sex-attacks/

Fuck you racist bigots its was a tanned Swede.

Yeah they even said "Police" on them to make sure everyone stayed back

come on Swedden, blanda up!!

SWEDEN, YES!

Well this is concerning... I'm taking my family to Malmo for christmas and new years. We've always wanted to go to Sweden and Malmo looked neat online. Is it actually dangerous or is this just a meme?

Sir do you realize your flag is a motherfucking LEAF?

Apparently even Snopes says that this claim is Mixed, because it was created to raise awareness of unwanted sexual contact, but not actually dissuade rapefugees.

Problem is that is you gotta raise awareness? :^)

It is just as safe as your nearest nigger ghetto.

>your flag is a motherfucking LEAF?

HOW THE FUCK?!@?!?!?!?!!!

HE CANT GET AWAY WITH IT

It's a weird place but it's not actually dangerous

Instead of wallowing in self-pity and hatred: go do something about it.

You're preaching to the choir bro.

If not a troll, it's very much not safe

is this fake? i hope so

im angry

Stay near the nicer parts of malmö and it's perfectly safe & fine, i don't live there but have spent some vacations in skåne.

If you have the option to visit Stockholm city instead, it's much safer and you can stroll around everywhere, more to see & more to do in terms of everything basically.

Not fake but old news

Literally nobody I know are scared of being labeled racist.
It's a good thing that these globalist maniacs are pushing for this so hard.
A nation can only be able to endure this kind of propaganda for a little while. These interest organisations are shooting themeselfs in the foot by doing shit like that.

>t. Cuckstav Meetmywifesson

Quality. I am keeping that one.

the boy was from Baltic states, think it was lithuania or latvia.

swedes are too cucked to help their own women.

they are helping, they are prepping the bull

Samoel Hydeborg, a violent Swedish national based in Göteborg actually

American working in germany I presume.

>Pileckas
my cancer got cancer

Of course they're written in swedish.
Of course the rapefugee will be literate enough to be able to read swedish.
Of course the rapefugee will be stopped by a FUCKING ARMBAND.

We have a saying in RO - frecție la piciorul de lemn - literally "massaging a wooden leg"....literally Sweden.
Fuck me...they used to be the better people, the ones we looked up to. Thank god we were too poor to throw our money on whatever kind of krokodil they've been smoking.

10/10 horsey

would gladly feed it apples and shit

kek'd and czech'd

Why not skip the armband and wear hijabs that say "don't harass"?

Hitler a tool? The fuck are you talking about. Tell me one leader that's been of the same caliber as Hitler.
He kicked out the kikes, pulled germany up from it's knees and gave them pride and honor for good 12 years.

AWAKEN, SONS OF ODIN!

Don't make fun of Romania because when muslims will start exterminating your people, you will come here with your families and beg us to not send you back. Karma always gets you.

The worst part is that even pure Muslim hijabi waifus are getting raped and sexually harassed, just not in Europe because western women are literally asking for it.

The West will break before it bends. There is no question.

What matters most now is who will be there to pick up the pieces and start anew.

I am willing to bet that, though White people will be fewer in number by that time, they will be stronger in mind, body, community, and resolve. The liberal whites will decline in number due to their lower birth rate and in communal bonds due to their lack of unity with one another, and the stronger Whites will increase in numbers and communal bonds due to their more traditional beliefs.

It will be they who fight to retake the West from the savages which their deluded forebears surrendered it to.

Those Whites have the higher IQ on average relative to the savages, and hopefully they will have the armament as well, and the resolve to use it.

There is hope for the world, and that hope is the conservative White Race. They did it once, they can do it again. I may still be alive to help.

It's funny because even our shitty cucked govt. funded news network has talked about how fucked malmo is. Although of course the (muslim) author says its only a few to blame, and that there is nothing wrong with multiculturalism of course and that right wingers are taking advantage of the situation.

cbc.ca/news/canada/muslim-refugees-and-the-cost-of-sweden-s-kindness-1.912737

Tell me how do you feel proud and honored when your women are being raped by shitskins.

Fucking butthurt nu-male.

>Try doing that in America.

there's no way you're not trolling, surely?

fucking retards in this country, seriously.

LIKE WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH FUCKING MEXICANS

Indeed it is, even we fenno-swedes don't call it that

>A 15-year-old Lithuanian-born boy, Arminas Pileckas, was murdered in the school by a 14-year-old classmate, reportedly from a family of Syrian refugees. Arminas was killed with a single stab into heart inflicted from behind with a kitchen knife, his family says.

nope, croatian living and working in germany

Prayer = Kekjected

That's a really fucking terrible translation. You can't possibly be Swedish.

Sweden has one of the highest guns per capita rates in Europe.
30 something guns per 100 people iirc.

12 year old german schoolkid got killed almost by classmates
i sure want to see their nationality...

>murikeks talking like they're our big white brother
Lmao, you just wait until Hillary gets elected, bans guns, and brings in even more niggers and affirmative action for the "minority"

Seriously, 60% country just needs to keep out of this, you were the doom bringers, PC, white guilt, liberalism, sexual liberation all came from you niggers, I don't have anything against you but please stop playing unaffected onlooker, you don't do shit against your rampant niggers

It's not too shabby, actually.

>implying native Swedens are allowed on the internet

Apart from the first sentence. It could be google translated but it's still comprehensible.

Täterbeschreibung:

>Südländer
>deutsche Staatsbürger
>mfw

t. Lügenpresse

All this talk of IQ and qualities is just smoke in the wind. What is happening is happening because it is produced and wanted. Memes aside it's not the people doing it to themselves, it's their governments. And unfortunately white people are educated to look up to their governments and trust them. It's the basis of civilization - the delegation of authority.
If the governments would like to stop all this it would be unfuckingbelievably easy - white nations have the most advanced, most competent, most powerful military/paramilitary forces in the world. We wouldn't even need nukes, just a few well placed conventional air strikes or deep enemy territory SF operations and the entire non-white world would be gone from disease, starvation and infighting in months.
But again, action has to be wanted first.

It's just some gang shootings.

It's normal in the modern multicultural city of Malmö.

Just a few weeks ago an 8 year old somali boy died because someone thrown in a hand grenade in his home. Gang related.

Just the new Sweden...

>educated to look up to their governments and trust them. It's the basis of civilization
Civilisation was born from mistrust of and limited government m8.

>tfw only a few years ago Südländer meant Italian or Spanish

Or a gas leak had it been an explosion.

luckily they aren't fooling anyone anymore

>Slavshit
Whoa whoa calm down you asocial fuck. Stay in your cupboard and don't get all nasty.

>young
>very easily enraged
>hyper aggressive
>attacks in a pack
Hmmmmm. Whoever could this be?

don't worry, when they are white, christian they will get a full detailed disrciption. but if they are connected to the religion of piss, then it's just one or two words, not mentioning heritage if "german" citizens.

still too many gutmenschen pack left. at least AfD is rising.

Nah. Will never happen.

It wasn't the muricans that begat and exported this way of thinking but the leafs. Read up on Pierre Trudeau, dude weed's father.
Also the russian communists had a lot to do with all this PC shit. The NKVD/KGB to be more exact. Yuri Bezmenov isn't just some tinfoil hat enthusiast.

as soon as they found out, media coverage almost completely stopped. before it was front page

>This is a positive

American sweden-expert. Never seen this before!
We have a lot of guns in Sweden.

Hey Finncuck scZDXYFq, stop spamming.

t. yesterday's anti-racism protest.

This is happening at a hospital. It is with 100% certainty muslim gangs. It happens here all the time too.

They have no honor so they try to kill each other even when they're hospitalized.

Don't call it a grave. Its the the future your King chose for you. Baaahhhahahahahaha!

That's Albania

Not denying that if you talk about the modern world. But you're forgetting Sumer, dynastic Egypt, Persia, the Roman Republic and Empire and many others. Those were civilizations too long before the Magna Carta and the american experiment and what they made is still a great influence to the western world (or what's left of it).

that shitty beard on the guy is so accurate, kek

why aren't you fighting them Sven?
You need to go fight them and put them in their place

sweden was trying to expulse jews by welcomming fucking goatfucker. They totally deserve it

Romaniabro knows what's up.

Oy vey! Very progressive and tolerant video.

(((Snopes))) is too top kek

>"Yeah we get accused of having a liberal/democrat bias, but we're both actually republicans and completely neutral lol"
>See blatant lies constantly defending Shillary and ridiculing Trump

It's not even like they try to hide it.

> all the triggered Slavs in the (you)s

>tfw based Codreanu made you half like Romania

Don't try to put your hand in my pocket and you could have yourself an ally here Romania.

Why do the jews push multiculturalism?

sweden need to edit that "new sweden" video and add the real new sweden into it

no its fine you and your family will have a great
time

these threads increase my desire to rape some swedish girls.

They basically want to destroy the western world, so they can inplant their new world order.
It's easier to rule over a multiethnic country with no roots, then it is with a homogenous country with a sense of national pride.

That's why america is ruled by jews for example.

That is insanity if it's true.

google.com/maps/@55.585776,13.0405678,3a,72.3y,220h,68.32t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sSEktPnDrVXjfNlJXl1ltjQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

heres some somalis in Malmo on street view

look infront of the mosques on street view