ENOUGH!

Why the FUCK haven't you started the race war yet? Literally everyone on this fucking website except Canadians live in a country getting invading and raped to death every single day by shitskin muslims while your governments arrest you for hate speech nonsense.

You European shitposters have a patriotic duty to rise up and do something about this. Don't sit on your hands waiting for the mystical day Europeans "wake up". The blood of thousands of European children murdered and raped is on your cuckold hands!

FIGHT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

GO OUT IN THE STREETS TONIGHT WITH A BAT AND GIVE SOME OF THOSE SHITSKINS THE BEATING OF THEIR LIFE

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/12088341/Two-teenage-girls-gang-raped-by-four-Syrian-nationals-in-southern-Germany.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89123693/#89123693
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89230022/#89230022
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>do something about the migrant problem
>the police charge me with hate crimes
>they put me in max security jail and throw away the key
>either get assraped to death or put in solitary

Sounds gr8 m8

>getting caught

How fucking pleb are you? Dress up, cover your face, and don't leave the weapon behind as evidence. You're only breaking a nog's legs. You're not Anders Breivik. The cops don't even have the time or energy to care about just another assault in the hood.

>Why the FUCK haven't you started the race war yet?
Because life in Central Europe is still comfortable and safe and you should consume less Cred Forums memes. There hasn't been a single death due to Islamic terrorism in Germany 2016.

If you ignite the powder before it has been packed, you are left with a sizzle and not a bang.

Patience is a virtue, user. You need support of the people, and that means they need to see true horror firsthand.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/12088341/Two-teenage-girls-gang-raped-by-four-Syrian-nationals-in-southern-Germany.html

Oh I forgot, nothing to see here. It's absolutely acceptable for browns to rape your women with impunity.

The powder the keg up more. If you strike out at the muslims, they will strike back at Europe even harder.

>Literally everyone on this fucking website except Canadians live in a country getting invading and raped to death every single day by shitskin muslims while your governments arrest you for hate speech nonsense.

We're next on the list. Weedman's going to make sure we get lots of Syrian cultural enrichment.

Americans definitely don't need to be creating martyrs and lowering the opinion on Trump supporters by doing this shit right before election day.

KNOWLEDGE BOMBS.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89123693/#89123693
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89230022/#89230022

Because our countries deserve this. I'm not getting beaten or raped while I stay indoors, but you know who is? The women in America trying to ban guns and the faggots in Europe trying to flood us with rapefugees. Let it happen. These fucks have to learn that they reap what they sow.

I make 85k a year and live in an all white bubble I DON'T GIVE A FUCK about you poor white trash the live next to niggers. You whites that live next to niggers are just as bad as the nigger you live next too.

Why go through the risk of inciting violence when you can learn and train? The Mudslimes are always pushing the boundaries, always harassing those that aren't prepared. Time is an important resource. If the people aren't ready to defend themselves, they'll be dead in the water.

Very true. All in all, I don't want a race war unless it NEEDS to happen. I'd rather solve things peacefully. Less physical work, less chance of dying. You need to be prepared to hold your ground, but be smart.

>A fucking leaf
I'm REALLY starting to consider jumping on this "filter all leaves" bandwagon

Ignore this shill. He's obviously a russian shill whose goal is to kick off an "Anglo spring" type revolution that will lead to the destruction of the west. Nobody wants a race war faggot! Fuck off!

>Nobody wants a race war faggot!

Not even the Shill who you just accused of wanting to start a race war?

The next step of our government is as soon as an refugee makes trouble, he get minimal or even no financial support, which means they are gonna leave, fast.
Why sully your own hands when you can watch them digging their own grave?

who are you quoting?

Me. They are quoting me.

>he actually believes that

Until they're coming for your neighbourhood.

Based leaf.

I'm waiting for a Nignog protest to happen near me. I live between two major cities with a high Nignog-dindu population. There have been mini-protests, but I'm waiting for a Baltimore-sized protest

Then, it's fun time.

>every country is getting raped by shitskins
>except Canada
Is this a new meme that I'm not aware of?

Hitler.

>ragingpepe.jpg
this is why Cred Forums can't start a race war, Cred Forums is too scared and full of children.

I'm glad about that because I'm melanin enriched. Thank you for western culture tho, it's p good

go back to krautchan or reddit or wherever you came from you fucking autist

Agree !00%

However what percentage Chink is Canada now?

The race war has two meanings:
The actual meaning is civilized human beings lawfully defending themselves from barbaric subhumans -- thus WE DO NOT START IT.
The other meaning is Jewish ritual re-enactment of their defeat of their metaphorical all-enemy, the palimpsest of all real or perceived enemies of the Jewish tribe, Haman, by tricking him into exposing himself. Ie, going on the internet and telling possibly suggestible people to start things they can be imprisoned for.

OP is about 15

here's a hint: there will never be a "race war" you will understand why when you grow up .

yup ten million people slaughtered ever single day it was tehniggers and the jews and the roths, get em guys XD rase wor now XD

kill yourself

>except canadians

>go out in the streets and beat some random possibly nice and innocent person based on their skin color?

Isn't that what niggers do? Back to storefront you fucking cocksucker. I hope some nigger rapes your mom

>the (((reptiles))) are this desperate to further restrict our liberties

>10 million a day

So we'll be extinct in 2 years?

I don't think much of Sargon's ``ideology'' but his interview with Tommy Robinson was pretty good.

It explains exactly why there's no uprising, because the entire establishment will align against you.

You will be thrown in prison without even committing crimes.

You will be barred from sources of income, even self-employment if they can manage it.

Your family will suffer.

You will be demonised in the media and everyone will believe the caricature they make of you.

Heinous crimes of non-whites will be covered up and illegal activity directly in-front of the police will go unpunished.

If a lone wolf takes to the street with a weapon, this will be further fuel for the media to demonise whites and to make non-whites an even more protected class. It's a complete waste of life.

Most people don't even experience problems in their real lives yet, and they often believe the propaganda that there's nothing wrong.

Even when the problems come, they've been taught to rationalise it in any other way possible.

Decades of planning went into executing this.

Kansas or NC?

cucknadians are getting invaded and raped daily maple nigger.

JUST look at your gay femboi pm.

good plan dude.

You dont want to be the aggressors that would make you look bad. Better wait until you are a minority. The strategy worked real well against muslims in the past.
..oh wait...

>Time is an important resource. If the people aren't ready to defend themselves, they'll be dead in the water.

The people are never going to get up and start training you dumb fuck. What you see is what you get. The ONLY difference between a race war now and a race war in three years is that the later it happens, the more muslims there will be, and the more ISIS fighters there will be.

Yeah, let's just destroy the West with immigration instead!

God speed my friend. Stay safe and stay smart. Play the angles and don't get caught.

Canada is mostly full of chinks, who are subversive and spy for the PRC, but don't rape like mad in the streets.

Canada is still 80% white.

>all of these meme replies about raycism, lizards and reptiles

No wonder nothing will change. All of you have given up.

No weapons

>Canada
>not getting invaded
>when almost all your new citizens are non-white immigration
>when your healthcare is so shit you could get shot in the face and be told to come back next week
>when your drama queen/teacher prime minister is a muslim who hates white people

I've already reported this post to the NSA, CIA, FBI, HLS, and JIDF. Enjoy your ban, bronze noob. Get fukt

So much this.

Just waiting for that one happening to unite us all. White people are smart. As soon as the government is not able to imprison us all, day of rope will be in full effect. When the wireless infrastructure goes down and local and state authorities cant do shit, it's on.

>except Canadians

heh bait

>except Canada
What the fuck part of Canada do you live in? I'm in the GTA and we're Sweden tier.

Every jew will burn.

We will force feed your children's ashes to you.

you sound like Dylan Roof you fuckign faggot

>Never interfere with an enemy while he’s in the process of destroying himself
All we have to do is sit back and let the left eat itself.

Who says we haven't?

Violence+silence, user. Do your duty but don't give the skypes a headline

a fucking nazleaf

As a white man with a black best friend who helps me cook and clean every day and who's only problem is the jobless white guy living in my basement, I have no idea what you are talking about